Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
awesome upd. loved it...superb...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely cute emotional update.. te way my maan dreaming abt his geet drenching in te  rain and te way geet scolding him and te way she dragging him in was so lovely.. te way my maan hold and kissed her which makes geet at first shock , then surprise.. te way my maaneet kissing like they belongs to each other was so lovely emotional.. te way both expressing  tat u r mine through te kiss was so emotional..te way my maaneet hugging each other and drowning in they passion was so lovely.. te way vidyut ki gussa but it is te destinty u have to accept it.. te way nt is back of my maan ki accident , oh god wat will sherni geet will do..te way geet ki cribbing ad te wya my maan melting her with his touch and te way viduyt disturbing was so lovely.. now my maan want to celebrate his geet ki birthday and surprise..i love te update
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...maaneet sooo cute...glad he admitted his feelings...kinda feel bad 4 vidyut...hope he doesnt cause any misunderstanding...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
lovely update fantastic
i think this vidyut again may create situation against maaneet

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
thank you...loved the comfort maaneet are having with each other finally...but precap scary...please no more toofans before they enjoy themselves some more...ofcourse eagerly waiting to see what you have in store for us...poor vidyut
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
even aftr this magical passionate intense lvly beautiful moment she actually is nt believing tht maan lvs her...budhu ekdom...umm bt finally maan epressed his desires...bt what storm is coming...will maan propose geet on her brthdy...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maan kyun rok liya vidyut ko...usse jaane deta na...bechara ka dil toota hai...jab bhi woh one sided tha...

toh maan is planning surprise fr geet...dats amazing...

superb n beautiful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
Edited by love2_soma - 11 years ago