Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Saina Pc has jus done 2hrs movie mein her part...Rati is doing equally amazing job as pc but u know how tv shows are they drag it difficult for rati to play 2roles but shez grtt
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I need help..is any one know The code using it in IF to do not allow copy and past like in this topic:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3270053

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahlem- unfotunately many sites like desitashan, tellynagari copy WU's from INdia forums..i don't know if it can be stopped :(

Sneha - Oh God , double role and that too a lead ...she must be working crazy hours...You know how TV actors work day and night  and here she needs to do 2 complete strong characters and ekdum different roles

Hope she gets the recognition for all the hardwork she puts in

Edited by --Saina-- - 11 years ago
Raj_preet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehapatro

Saina is this avi seen for u am posting Rati who is doing role kind of PC in Barfi..

totally diff nd Rati is cute..Doing 2 chars in daily soap was some what difficult ...if the track is hit then the cv's show them (actors) real torture  with out ending the char 
Raj_preet thumbnail
MEIEJ = 6days it's going to telecast on Saturday also 

snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_preet

MEIEJ = 6days it's going totelecastonSaturdayalso

haha 6 days starone has tried this..its hectic for the actors but do manage it well still better if its till friday only
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_preet

totally diff nd Rati is cute..Doing 2 chars in daily soap was some what difficult ...if the track is hit then the cv's show them (actors) real torture  with out ending the char 

i want pehli wali hitler didi back i hope she gets well soon..cant watch these kind of roles for long😭 but this role is amazingg..and damn cutee ðŸ˜ƒ
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Saina--

Ahlem- unfotunately many sites like desitashan, tellynagari copy WU's from INdia forums..i don't know if it can be stopped :(

Sneha - Oh God , double role and that too a lead ...she must be working crazy hours...You know how TV actors work day and night  and here she needs to do 2 complete strong characters and ekdum different roles

Hope she gets the recognition for all the hardwork she puts in

yaaa playing 2 roles is difficult but she takes challenges dont know how these tv actors work day and night😲..its zee show so no probs of getting recognized..😊 

Raj_preet thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehapatro

haha 6 days starone has tried this..its hectic for the actors but do manage it well still better if its till friday only

it's tough to actors but treat to the viewers ðŸ˜†

xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Saina--

New thread with a  New Year ..I Like it Ahaaa😉 

All Lovely Gals , A very Happy New Year and may this year be as Rocking as ever..

I watched GPA too and I loved DD's dresses , her anchoring was ok ..When Manish Paul anchors , who will watch his patner , he has that power to overshadow anyone init 😊

VD was as usual hot and cool ..

I fast forwarded most of the show as I don't know any characters other than Madhubala show😆

Yes very right , Manish was hilarious ... i told you guys about the rishtey channel connected to colors here in UK init , well they aired GPA yday ... good way to promote channel😆 I watched it with my family and they died out of laughter , Manish was hilarious , loved DVD performance , My mom thought they were a couple ... when he did the proposing bit and i said no hos wife there ... she goes is she is wife
i said yeah , dunno what she was thinking abt Vahbiz , she didn't say anything but she liked the VD and Salman performance ...