You Belong To Me Only AR OS ins 30/10/2015

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

She did not knows what to do today is her wedding day and why on the earth the groom's side comes here to met her chacha and chachi, yes they are only ones she has now after the tragedy accident of her parents, leaving her all alone in this cruel world 5 years back, and she hates the fact that she has no body to call her own well her chacha-chachi is there but off course not her real ones they are step ones, yes her chachu is step brother of her papa, and they did not have any good neither bad relation with her, she owed them as they takes her in when she is just 15 when her parents is not with her and she is grateful to them for this fact, they did all things for her, let her study, clothes and all but never she received any kind of affection from them so but she has no grudges for them, after all she gets more than she desired and today as she is turning in 20 with in few days, her wedding is already fixed by them just within the time of 5 days yes 5 days as her so called family has to leave so the wedding is going to rush as they are moving to states and cannot takes her with them so she respected their decision and agreed for wedding as much as she hated the fact that she did not wants to get married at least not so soon as she is just 19 and half and even not graduated still, is in final year of college, but she did not say anything as she did not want to be an unwanted burden more on them, but right now she is frustrated why the groom's side comes to met them damn they are getting married in night itself, can't they have little patience, and moreover if they wants to come they can and met they elders why they want her also present there, cursing herself she gets ready in her purple churridar as her cousins tell her that her chachi called her and she nodded and picking up her duppatta from her bed she went downstairs and saw a man in his mid forties claded in royal business suit and a lady in her mid forties claded in expensive saree sitting there and she walked towards them and after greeted them, touching their feet, she sat down in front of them only after taking their blessings as her chachi told her to sat, she saw all of them were tensed as she noticed them in deep thoughts and suddenly she heard footsteps and as her gaze turned towards the door and she saw someone walking inside while putting something in his pocket of his jeans may be his phone, as her green eyes caught the sight of that face, her heart literally jumped in a shock from her chest, she never in her wildest dreams thought she will face him after the farewell of his from college all along after two years back, she is too shocked that she just blinked her green almond eyes to makes sure she is not hallucinating him no he is there it's not at all her imagination or dream, he is there claded in his blue jeans, with his blue shirt underneath leaving his so called chiselled chest bare as always and over it wearing a blue one blazer matching his attire and as his blue naughty eyes met with her green innocent ones, that  moment is more than enough to makes her heart and herself believe that The ARMAAN MALLIK is standing right actually in front of her green almond shaped innocent eyes her Mad And Obsessive Stalker at sometime and she gulped seeing that smirk and grin on his face as he sat in front of her green almond shaped innocent eyes in between that lady and man who happens to be the badi maa and bade papa of her groom but what armaan is doing here in her own house with them, but then she calmed herself thinking may be some relative and she lowered her eye-lids try to control her heart but next moment all her questions answered as her chachu's words hit her ear drums and he

Ch:''kaisi batein kar rahein hai mallik sahib humein kya problem hogii aur vaise bhi aaj kal aisee kaunse log hai joo aapnein bete kii galati khudd maante hai aur humein tou acha ladka chahiye bas''

Cha:''aur nahin tou kya bahbhi jii humein tou humari riddhima kee liyye achaa gharr parivar hii chahiye aur hum tou kitne khsuh kismat hai kii aapnein aaj raat koo humari izzat rakhh lii''

Ch:''jii mallik sahib aap chinta mat kijiye riddhima aapke gharr kii hii bahu banegi, yeh tou pehle se hii tay tha bas oosmein bhi koi baat nahin kii vo patni aapke aapnein bete armaan kii bane''

As her chachu's words hit her ear drums her eyes literally come out from her sockets Armaan where from he comes in all the picture did not she is going to marry that some Siddhant Mallik so what is all as her chachi breaks her trance as she said that

Cha:''jii bhabhi jii humein koi problem nahin hai off course armaan se achaa ladka humein kahan milega humari riddhima kee liyye aur vaise bhi armaan kii achaai kee baare meiin kaun nahin jaanta bhabhi jii''

As her chachi added now this is going to be confirm that she is not going to marry some Siddhant Mallik its Armaan Mallik but why, why her wedding day's morning her groom changed and

Bi:''jii bahut bahut shukriya humari baat ko samjhne kee liyye sid kal raat hii gharr chodd kar chala gayya aur subhh humein ooske kamre meiin se letter milii kii kisii aur se pyaar karta hai yeh shaadi nahin karega vo tabhie humein samajh nahin aya kii kya karen tou armaan kal raat hii vaapis aya tha aur isnein kaha kee he will married riddhima aur bas hum aapke pas aye sach batane aur yeh proposal lekar armaan kee liyye riddhima koo maangne bhaii sahib''

For the first time she heard in all this scene the man there Billy Mallik sitting maybe her soon to be father-in-law and next she

An:''jii han bas aab tou jab aapko bhi koi aitraz nahin hai armaan koo riddhima kee jeevan saathi kee liyye bas aab riddhima bitiya bhi han kar den tou shaadi kii tayari hoo''

Riddhima finally looked at her may be soon to be mother-in-law Ananya Mallik at least someone need her opinion too there

Cha:''off course bhabhi jii par riddhima bitiya koo kyoon koi aitraz honein laga armaan jaisa ladka kismat vaalon koo milta hai kyoon riddhima bitiya tou problem nahin naa tujhe naa''

As her chachi asked from putting an arm around her shoulder with sweet voice, she wants to say a big NO as she hates this man who actually A Mad And Obsessive Stalker Of Hers Who Claims To Be Her Lover but her voice seemed to be stuck in between her throat and tongue and she just nodded thinking she has to do for her chacha-chachi and let them go with peace to states without having her as unneeded burden for upon themselves and their happy family and with a final look at them she with closed her green almond shaped innocent eyes remembering her parents her maa-papa she nodded her head in assent yes along with a lone tear ready to escape from her eyes and which unaware of her knowledge did not get unnoticed by one pair of eyes and as she quickly wiped it before it rolled from her, her green shaped almond innocent orbs and as she nodded and just like expected there is big joyful and lots of congratulations seeing her nod and everyone hugged her and each-other and then her soon-to-be mother-in-law engulfed her in her warm embrace and caressing her hairs first she thanked her and then she just

An:''chaliye aab riddhima bitiya nee bhi han keh diyya hai gharr chalein bahut kam pada hai aur aab raat ko milenge beta''

Bi:''han bilkul chalo aab inn dono kii shaadi osi tay muhurat meiin hogii yeh tay rahaa theek hai gupta sahib raat koo milte hai band bajee kee saath aayenge Mallik gharane kii bahu lenee''

And they hugged each-other happily as they were trying to leave

Ch:''mallik sahib bhabhi jii ekk minute humein aap sabka aur armaan bete kaa muh tou meetha karne dijiye please''

And they nodded and as her chachi goes inside the kitchen and brings back sweets as everyone feeds each-other riddhima suddenly feels his musky cologne and how she can forgets that smell this belongs to him only, all the time after her yes she did not dare to look at him as if now she can feel him and suddenly

A:''maine tumse kaha tha naa riddhima YOU BELONG TO ME ONLY and see here I am to fulfil my promise, riddhima so get ready to be Mrs.Riddhima Armaan Mallik for forever''

And as he said in his deep husky voice riddhima's green eyes met with his blue ones and she saw that same naughtiness in his eyes for her which she used to saw two years back when he used to claim he loved her she thinks that means nothing is changed now and he is the still the same Mad Obsessive Stalker Or Lover Of Hers and soon to be her Obsessive Husband too bt what she did not knows that he truly Loved Hers a lots she unable to look in his eyes where the deep intensity and passion lies in she averted her gaze and lowered her eyes and then after spending some few more minutes with them and all the time riddhima feels his passionate and strong gaze upon herself and then he leaves with his parents as they have lots of work for night's wedding and riddhima too moved towards her room with loneliness in her heart  as she closed her room door and slumped on bed thinking that's it now tou her life is going to be living hell as she shivered just with the mere thought of remembering his passion and obsession for herself, and she took the photograph of her parents and the tears slipped from her green almond eyes as she remembered them if they were there she never has to marry him, but now nothing can happen she has to marry him and well this is the truth of her life and she can't changed that and within few hours she will be Mrs.Riddhima Armaan Mallik and the thought of his name merged with hers gives her the thought she has well to face him and there is no way she can run away from him now on and he gets all right over her as he is turning into her husband and that mere thought of his wife sends shiver in her spine not of happiness or all it was sacredness, yes she today admitted she is damn scared of his obsession and possessiveness regarding herself and she don't know how to deal with that in past too and now tou she don't know how she will going to deal with it her complete life and then as she heard the door knocked she straightened her clothes and putting her parents' frame on side table and wiped her tears and washed her face and then she opened her room's door and she saw her cousin is standing with some few girls and she is surprised she did not know them and right now she does not want to talk with anyone but she fakes a smile to them and then she heard her cousin saying to her that naa

C:''riddhima dii yeh log aapko Mehndi  lagane aye hain aur mom ne kaha hai kii aap yehin aapnein room meiin aaram se Mehndi lagva lijiye niche tou bahut kam hain so aap vahan aur yeh log bhi disturb ho jaayenge so aap yehin par continue karo''

Riddhima is shocked hearing her Mehndi does not is going to be a very small affair true she agreed that her wedding is going to be the talk of the town and it will surely on small scale but still it will stole all the lime light as now it associated with ARMAAN MALLIK the C.E.O. of Mallik Enterprise and the most eligible bachelor of India but how these rituals and all as all the other rituals did not fulfilled then why the needs of Mehndi applied on her hands but nevertheless she let the artist comes in who happened to be the girls and as she tell them to makes themselves comfortable till then she gets and changed in her pajama bottoms and in her sleeveless shirt as the girls tells her that they were told to apply the Mehndi on her feet and arms both and then she nodded and as she is just about to sit when the mehndi girl gives her phone to tell her to talk and riddhima is shocked who will be calling her on this girl's phone whom she barely knows but as soon she put the phone on her ears all her questions were answered with the deep husky voice

A:''i hope sweetheart you are whole ready to imprint Mehndi Of Only My Name on your hands sweetheart you don't worry enjoy and not to worry hiding my name you can hide as much as you can i am sure i will be surely find the name and yes do apply the Mehndi on your legs too as you knows naa how much i loved the Mehndi on your hands riddhima ohk bye will see you tonight bye''

He said and the very next moment the call is cut and riddhima handled the phone to the mehndi girl and then she finally realized why this ritual is happening as he the ARMAAN MALLIK her mad obsessive stalker loved the Mehndi and as the girls start applying the Mehndi on her hands she lost in the memory lane where she met him the very first time, 

It was the very pleasant feeling in college and riddhima she too enjoying the feeling of independence and responsibility and it's now two months that she joined the college in 1st year everything is going smooth she has three close friends there they are the group of six people in college and she adjusted in everything the new environment, study and everything but finally the day comes when everything is changes in her lie completely as a storm comes in her life that takes her all peace and sleep from her life as one very fine day riddhima was sitting with her group in college cafe as the Fresher's of the year competition is going on, there is going to be a dance party for that and as riddhima participated in the Fresher's of the year competition as she is in top 16 she has to choose her mentor for the next level of competition and she is thinking about this whom she will choose as three of her best friends and all other two friends of her group is also in top 16 today they were discussing about this mentor thing as they have to choose their mentors today and has to submit their names today only so that the next procedures will be happened as per the mentor they can choose any of the teacher or any of the senior student who must be runner up or winner of the previous year's competitions they can chose now almost everyone has choosen their mentors only riddhima is left so she is thinking about this and was asking from her friends for their help and as she stated to them she

R:''guyss please help me naa you all have already decided mai hii akeli reh gayyi hun merii bhi help karoo naa maine abhi tum sab kii help karii naa please aab mujhe bhi batao naa main kisee choose karun mujhe samajh meiin nahin aa rahaa i think i will go for Rajeev sir what say i think vo theek rahenege yar mujhe vohii theek lagte hain main oonse prolems poochti hun so i am comfortable too withhim bolo tum logon ko kya lagta hain mujhe oonka hii name dena cahhiye aurr koi tou mujhe samajh hii nahin aa rahaa aab please will you guys help me thodi der meiin hum sab ko jaakar names bhi submit karne honge bolo Rajeev sir should i go for him or not please tell me guys jaldi bolo''

Anj:''ridzi dekh''

She asked from her friends for their opinion as she liked her that sir for his nature so she thinks he will be a very good option for hers and before any of her friends can reply to her question one boy of their class comes sumeet and asked riddhima something

Su:''riddhima mujhe tumhare notes milenge kya accountancy ke i main tumhe kal morning meiin return kar doonga riddhima''

As he asked riddhima smiled at him while nodding her head she just picked her bag and was opening her bag's zip to give him notes

R:''off course sumeet i will give you just wait for a second''

She said but her sentence left incomplete when she finds summeet was slowly pushed on one empty chair and she was astonished who did this first she thinks it must be some of summeet's friends but when she looked summet's face he showed the clear annoyance for pushing like this and the next thing riddhima knows her hand was in someone's hand and she did not know what happened as she finds a guy with shades with his deep cut te shirt showing his perfect chest with tattoos and his ear piercing and a chain is hanging around his neck was seated in front of her with the opposite chair as his legs hanging either sides and before she comes from her shock another shock comes over for her well as he caressed her hand with his knuckles and she tried to free her hand from his grip but she did not succeeded as he is holding her hand so tightly she looked at her friends who seems to be like hers clueless only muskaan was looking as she knows him and next moment she heard  deep husky voice which gives her heart attack as she heard him saying

G:''i heard you are finding for the mentor for yourself Miss Riddhima Gupta for the competition no need to find sweetheart i am all here for you naa so why you are finding anyone and i will be your mentor and give my name for as your mentor in today ohk see you tomorrow at the ball night and you are mine so no needs to find anyone done darling and i am yours darling''

He said and blowed the back of her palm after caressing it and the touch of his lips almost on her hand brings her back from the shock and she does not knows what happens but surely she is not at all expected this from someone heck she does not even knows him and here he some random person comes and will holds her hand and gives her the view that she has to go with him why she is not the puppet of someone's hands and why on the earth she is supposed to some person and she will not allowed such kind of arrogance and she hates him and off course he might be some rich spoil brat as she can see finds that from her classy clothes and all but that did not gives him the right to said these things to her and she frankly gives a damn 

R:''leave my hand tum hotein kaun ho yeh kehne vale ya yeh decide karne vale kii i will choose you as my mentor who are''

But her sentence left incomplete as he just tightened his grip over her hand while just whispering to her in his husky voice

A:''well i am the only one who is going to decide your future life darling not only this mentor-ship you belongs to me only me''

He said and this makes riddhima scared as she actually senses some kind of determination in his deep husky voice as well the strong emotions in his eyes too but still she did not wants to fall down so easily so she let her hand comes out from his grip with a jerk and she stands up with all the challenging look on her face

R:''i am not going to do anything what so ever you are telling i am not your public property Mr. what so ever and i am not interested get it clear to you Mr. What so ever''

She said pointing her finger towards him and armaan actually twisted her hand at her back holding her close to himself making her scared after all she is just 17 a normal girl and was facing this for first time all the very first time and all were very scared to see this and they even was so shocked not to react only muskaan was giving the glares to him but seems like he is not at all bothered and here riddhima as tried to comes out from his grip she wriggled like a puppet in his hands but the more she tried the more his holds getting tightening on her wrist and he twisted her hand hard at his back and right then she feels his husky voice near her ear as he leaned closer with his breath kissing her face making her tremble too in his grip

A:''well i am not too interested to make you my public property i want you as you my darling belongs to me only get that baby''

He said and then after blowing over her face he leaves her hand she is just too shocked to react and he smirked and then walked away after blowing a kiss to her and all the cafeteria was looking at the scene and as soon he reached near the door to went out he turned to look at her as she is still standing there with shock, she is numb what happened here and as soon she heard that as

A:''aur han mai bhull gayya tha batana jab mentor ka nam poochenge tou bata dena Armaan Mallik your senior so darling will see you tomorrow till then take care bye''

He said and after giving her one more blowing kiss he left from there with riddhima shouted back at him with all her energy as

Ri:''in your dreams main kabhie bhi tumhare saath nahin aaongi i am not coming with you samjhe tum armaan mallik''

She shouted and fought back with her tears this is something she never wished to comes in her life let ever wished this is something no one thinks in their wildest dreams that someone just comes and tells them that you belong to them that's ridiculous and as she just stands there finally her friends comes out from the shock condition and they holds riddhima try to soothe her as they can feels what must be going with her she is surely scared with this kind of behave and then after few minutes they did this incidence as bad dream riddhima walks  towards the gate of the college to just go from there but as soon riddhima was pulled into the store room and before she even screamed or anything she feels some tight grip over her lips and she tried to comes out from that tight holds from her wrist but she remained unsuccessful well she is scared to death and then only she finds her assaulter and it was none other than ARMAAN MALLIK him  self and armaan is looking at her with so much passion in his eyes that riddhima feels scared to death feeling that intensity in his eyes that too for her and she tried to comes out from his hold but armaan did not let her go out from his hold instead he tightened his hold around her waist as he twisted her hands behind her back making her whined in pain and armaan just leaned closer to her ear and rubbed his nose behind her ear lobe while she struggle only making her face twisted and she

Ar:''you cannot go away from me so struggling baby you are mine Riddhima Gupta and you belong to me only''

He said and riddhima looked at him with shocked written all over her face and her eyes opened in shock literally popped out and

Ri:''leave me um''

She said while as her hands are hurting at her back like anything and armaan smiled and he loosened his grip on her wrist at her back yet not leaving her and

Ar:''well Riddhima Gupta now you gets ready to wins the Fresher Of The Year contest because armaan mallik doesn't like losing so see you tomorrow in auditorium i will be there waiting for you for the  first round of the competition well darling i don't wants to leave you but you go''

He said while taking her hands out of from his grip and then kissed her hands which were having imprints of his fingers tightly and riddhima looked at him following the shiver in her body with his lips  touching her skin what she can do she can't able to understand him at all and then as he left her she just wants to run away from there and as soon he leaves her hand she just turned to go there when suddenly she feels a tug on her duppatta and she turned to see him holding her duppatta in his tight grip and was grinning at her like anything and just then leaning on wall he

Ar:''kya karun tumhe jane denaa ka man nahin kar raha haiin but you go darling i will see you tomorrow and just remember one thing that you belong to me only i will makes you mine Miss Riddhima Gupta''

He said and then left her dupaatta and riddhima literally runs from there with a high beating heart and riddhima just gets into the auto and she just stopped only after reaching in her room and closing the door she is so much scared that she don't even stopped in between and reaching her room she fells on her bed burying her face in her pillow crying her heart she is so much scared she till now did not feels any kind of these things, just she heard that there are stalkers and today she feels that and she don't even knows him let even knows she did not saw him earlier, she just cried as his voice echoed in her ears that 'You Belong To Me' and that makes riddhima more scared what he will do with her she thinks she can talk to her chacha jii about this but then her heart stopped her saying how she can makes him arise more problems she is all ready a liability on them how she can do this and what will they thinks it maybe her fault she can't do this and then suddenly she feels his breath near her ear lobe she scared and then she rushed to washroom and washed her face with water so much that it takes away the touch of his and then she just finally calmed her a bit and then decided she will not going to takes part in the fresher than he will not becomes her mentor and she will away from him and she then finally gets her solution from getting away from him deciding this but she did not knows the next morning has stored something for him for coming so months that she have to face her stalker for so much months how much she tried she cannot go away from him.

Next morning as she reached in college she attended her classes with her friends and when she did not finds Armaan Mallik for the whole days he kind off relaxed and even forgets him too and in after noon when her friends went for the rehearsal in their decided places she kind off feels bad as she can't able to participate when she so wants to do it but she pushed her thoughts and just to makes her way towards the Library so that she can let her mind diverted to something else and moreover she needs some notes to prepare too. And after almost 2-3 hours sitting in the Library riddhima finally glanced at the clock it's almost 5'o clock and its evening riddhima did not realized the time even while writing her notes and reading so many books and then she decided it's time to go home though she don't like going there but still she needs it and then she just packed her stuff and made her way outside the Library and she is climbing the stairs when she saw its raining heavily and she smiled seeing the rain she always loved rains and winters they are favourite seasons she just enjoyed in these two seasons most and seeing the rains she wants to drench in rain but then looking at her wrist watch she knows she has to leaves home so maybe another day and she just put her scarf around her books so that they did not gets wet in the rain drops and then she start making her way out of the college and as soon she crossed the auditorium she is pulled inside the auditorium and she tried to shout for help but no help as the auditorium has no light she don't even saw the face of the person who holds her and because of that she bites the hand of her assaulter that too very hard and she heard one whine from her assaulter

Ar:''aauch aahh''

And riddhima tried to runs away from there taking this as opportunity but the grip on her waist gets so tight and then she saw the one light in between them as her assaulter lit up his lighter and riddhima looked at him she gets shock beyond the limits as she saw him standing there in front of her eyes with his face blazed with anger and his eyes so red maybe due to anger and she gulped seeing him and

Ar:''mujhe nahin pata tha tum itnii violent bhi ho sakti ho han''

He said while twisting her a bit making her back hit to the wall and he on the lights from her back and riddhima saw him standing there and he looked at her with his eyes are red due to anger and then he looked at his hands where she bites him he has her teeth imprints on his palm and riddhima didn't knows what he will do and armaan to her surprise kissed his palm where she bites and riddhima just averted her gaze and 

Ri:''mujhe jaana hain''

She just said as if telling him that she don't wants to be here but what she forgets that he is not giving her any option of her staying there 

Ar:''oh achaa par tum yahan se nahin jaa sakti samjhi''

He said while saying to her looking at her from tip to toe and riddhima tried to cover herself from his gaze and armaan just comes closer and handled her his blazer to wear it as her clothes are sticking to her like a second skin and riddhima just shocked at his reaction she did not dared to moved away or do anything and she just keeps on staring at him and the blazer in her hands his blazer and when armaan saw her she is not wearing it he just shouts on top of his lungs while

Ar:''god wear it riddhima i am already burning in anger don't test me more''

He said and banged his hand on table scared her to death seeing him so angry she just quickly nodded and puts her books aside on the table placed there and then quietly wore the blazer and all the time she is wearing the blazer she finds  his eyes was on her and as soon she finshed he

Ar:''maine tumhe kaha tha naa kii hum practice ke liyye yehii milenge then why the hell you don't comes riddhima''

And his voice boomed in room making riddhima just clutched her skirt in fear and she looked at him as he is looking at her with his eyes spitting fire and then riddhima has no capacity to answer him back she is way too frightened seeing him so angry and was just blasting on her and when she did not speaks for a second it just enough of armaan's patience he marched towards her and then grabbed her shoulders and then shouts as

Ar:''mai tumse kuch pooch rahaa hun riddhima don't just test my patience riddhima i am controlling myself riddhima''

He said while banging one of his hand on the wall and riddhima's tears made out of their way and she in between her sobs speaks

Ri:''main vo main vo main vo iss competition meiin participate nahin nahin karna chahti main vo''

And armaan shocked listening her and then pulled her in his grip and then he speaks up

Ar:''don't you dare to even think of doing it you are going to participate in this competition Riddhima and i  Armaan will be your mentor you get that you don't have any choice to get out from this competition or from me you listen very carefully riddhima i am not at all giving you options understand''

Riddhima looked at the fire in his eyes and the way he is holding her making her scared to anything and she just says

Ri:''par mujhe nahin''

But he glared at her with his eyes pitting fire on her and she just nodded thinking of the consequences and as soon she nodded armaan left her from her shoulders and then kissed her for head lightly and then he speaks gently yet huskily in her ears

Ar:''this is your first time so i leave you riddhima but never ever dare to go against me i don't likes it when you don't listened to me riddhima yeh baat dhayan se sun lo riddhima you are just mine and i will makes sure that you are mine only and riddhima aagar main tumse bahut pyaar karta hun that's why i am forgiving you riddhima''

He said while dropping a kiss near her ear making her shiver and as soon he moved away still holding her he looked in her eyes and seeing that tears in her eyes he wiped it with his fingers and then

Ar:'' mujhe yeh aanson ache nahin lagte hain tumhari aankhon meiin i love you so very much aagee se don't try to go away from me riddhima''

He said and riddhima just nodded what she can do she is not 

understanding what is happening with her and armaan smiled and then kissed her for head again and then looking in her eyes

Ar:''chalo aab kal milte hain stupid sii Library meiin jaakar mat baith jaana i knows notes banana hain tumhe but you have your enough time to do that before exams  after the function is over and moreover my dear darling riddhima i am there for you naa''

He said and riddhima looked at him as he holds her hands and then kissed them softly and riddhima just speaks slow voice as

Ri:''can i go now please it's raining aur mujhe bahut der ho rahii hain''

She said and armaan just looked at her with not much pleased expressions and riddhima just frightened more and clutched the corner of her skirt and armaan then just nodded while saying as just

Ar:''han jao naa mera man tou nahin tumhe jaane dene kaa but bahut der ho rahii hain isiliyye jaane den rahaa hun main tumhe otherwise mujhe yahan subh se wait karvane kii punishment milti tumhe but its fine you can go vaise bhi abhie jaogi tou kal aaogi naa so go i will be waiting for you tomorrow''

He said and riddhima just nodded while not looking at him as he placed a soft kiss on her for head and as she start going armaan suddenly stopped her in the mid tracks while calling her and riddhima looked at him now what happen to him he said to her that to go naa and then armaan looked at her and as

Ar:''areey kahan jaa rahii ho riddhima''

Ri:''main vo gharr abhie aapnein hii tou''

Ar:''areey han yaar maine kaha but there is no way you are going to alone at this time i am coming to drop you home yar''

He said while coming near her making riddhima shocked beyond limits he is coming to drop her no he cant comes with her if any one will see her with him what they will thinks about her and moreover what she will be going to answer her chacha and chachi that who is and why he is dropping her she knows that they don't ask her so many questions but she don't wants to lose their trust on herself so she just looked at him while armaan looked at her face which has horrified expressions on her face more than when she is with him and he comes closer and then he holds her from her waist making her jump and comes back to earth too and then she looked at him who without even letting her speaks just said near her ear slowly 

Ar:'' don't worry riddhima main tumhari family kee saamne nahin aaunga i knows tum dar jaugi so i don't comes not atleast now but i will surely comes one day in front of them saying them too that You Belong To Me to makes you mine darling''

And then he kissed her ear lobe slowly making her breaths sharp and then he holds her hands riddhima wants to retrot but she does not as she knows there is no way of getting him out so she silently start walking with him holding her books clutching to her heart while he entwined their hands and as they makes their way out armaan suddenly shouted on her while pushing her in his car on passenger seat angrily and she did not knows why he gets so angry suddenly and as armaan sits on the driving seat and gripped on steering wheel he shouted on top of his lungs making her shakes in fear and he just started looking at her then

Ar:''riddhima yeh tumne jo skirt pehni hui hain naa aaj kee baad kabhie nahin pehnugi you are going to wear only your churridars and all but no skirts for you samjhi tum riddhima i don't wants to see any person looking at your legs samjhi na tum''

He said while his eyes blazing with anger and riddhima just nodded meekily she is scared like anything she wants to say to him that she has only long skirts and tops for wearing as she liked wearing them and moreover her chachi buys her that only and she has only 3 churridars but frightened from his anger she does not able to speaks and she suddenly thinks what got into him that he suddenly saying to her about her dressing now while he is all fine in the auditorium and then as she turned her head she finds some of the guys standing opposite side of the college gate and was looking at their car somewhere she feels it must be because of them but she is scared seeing him like that and then she finally tried once for making him understand as

Ri:''umm armaan please''

But he gives her one deadly glare and that is more than enough to shut riddhima her mouth and she knows he won't hear her and she just lowered her eyes and armaan angrily drove towards her home, she kind of shocked when he actually parked his car in the compound of her society how he comes to knows about her address when she never tells him this mere thought gives a sensation of fear in her heart he is Mad Obsessive Stalker  of her who knows everything about her and as he stopped the car she tried to open the door when he holds her wrist and riddhima looked at him shocked and then he kissed her fingers softly and a kiss on her for head as if apologizing for his sharp and rude tone when he shouted on her but riddhima shrugged this things he is bad who is dominated her life and

Ar:''main kal tumhara wait karunga riddhima aur kal tum time par aaogi riddhima otherwise i won't think twice to pick you in my arms and to bring you in the auditorium and i knows you don't wants me to this so see you tomorrow in auditorium bye''

He said and riddhima shivered hearing his husky tone making her shivered and she just nodded she don't have any option and armaan seeing her nod left her hand and she gets out from the car and runs to her house to hide herself in somewhere where he can't finds her and his husky deep voice and his touches leaves her alone and then suddenly riddhima comes back to reality when she heard one voice and as she looked to her surroundings she saw the two ladies covered her hands and arms with the beautiful Mehndi patterns and now was asking her to lifting up her pajamas so that they can apply the Mehndi on her feet and legs too she nodded and as her hands are covered with the Mehndi itself the ladies helped her and rolled her pajamas rolled to her knees and suddenly she heard one ring and she knows its phone rings and she looked at the ladies sitting there and they smiled and one of them holds the phone near her ear and she is surprised why she is putting phone on her ear but next moment all her questions answered with his deep husky voice rings near her ear making her heart beats fasten again as he

Ar:''i know maine mana kiyya tha kii i won't like anyone see your legs but today i will manage as you are becoming my Bride in just few hours so baby enjoy and let the artists apply the Mehndi so that i can see your feet and legs tomorrow all covered with Mehndi too now bye baby i have lots of to do to arrange my room for mine to be wifey dearest so now i have to go will see you soon and don't miss me so much i am just coming in few hours to makes you mine all over again as you knows naa You Belong To Me Riddhima Gupta no Riddhima Mallik''

And riddhima just shivered listening those words again after so many years while the line went dead and as the ladies takes the phone away from her ears she just sit there with her arms stretched and the cool breeze touching her legs giving goose bumps to her skin.

As riddhima feels the ladies start applying mehndi riddhima again get lost in her past the past having The Armaan Mallik.

As riddhima clearly remembered when armaan dropped her home in that rainy evening warning her not to come late next day and have to wear just the churridars not her long skirts she feels so terrified that night she cried whole night as she is not understanding what is happening with her what's her fault that he is so after her she is not that beautiful that she can attract anybody to this extent and nevertheless she herself did not knows when she feels sleep crying and thinking about all these things she gets up in the morning when her alarm rang and as she gets up to see its already 9 am and she already missed her first lecture and for first time she even did not wants to attend the other ones too but then her heart feared what if The Armaan Mallik walked in her home not finding her in the college no this can't be possible she can't let this happen  it's shame for her uncle and aunt and what's she is going to answer them so no she trembled and with a deep fear in her heart get up and get ready and as she dressed in blue churridar tears fell from her eyes as she feels she is now puppet of somebody's hands. As she entered in her college campus she is scared to her wits she never feels this much frightened not when she walked alone in college after her high school but today she feels like her each and every dream is going to end she slowly walked towards her class for her lectures she saw her friends on the door and seeing her anjali shouted her name as
Anj:"oye riddhima kahan thi tuu tune lecture miss kiyya"
She said as she showered her with so much questions
And riddhima looked at her don't know how to answer her. 
An:''bol na riddhima kahan thi tu, tu tou kabhie bhi lecture miss nahin karti na''
That brings riddhima out of her trance now how she can tell her that she is scared of coming college even let alone attending the lecture.
R:''nahin kuch nahin anjie actually mujhe subh othne mein deri ho gayi thi''
Anj:''oh acha''
R:''chalein next lecture ka time ho gaya hain''
She said and anjali nodded and both moved towards to their next lecture. All of the time riddhima is thinking about Armaan Mallik. She can't even concentrate in her lecture. And same goes with all the lectures. And soon the time comes that she is dreading from morning. Now she has to face him. Its evening now college is over and she has to go to auditorium for doing rehearsal with him. And she don't wants to do that at all. She is busy in her thoughts when anjali called her.
Anj:''ridzi tu ghar ja rahi hain kya?''
She asked her breaking her trance and riddhima looked at her.
Sn:''ridzi tu participate nahin kar rahi tou kya hua chal na tu humari rehersal dekh le yar''
Her another friend sneha said and riddhima then remembered she did not tell them yet that she is going to participate too.
R:''anjie sneha main bhi participate kar rahi hun''
All are shocked listening to her except muskaan as observing her from the morning she knows something is troubling her. And now hearing her she knows this is just because of only one person Armaan Mallik. She clenched her fists, he is now getting on her nerves poor riddhima. She feels bad for her. Then she heard anjali as she recovered from her shock.
Anj:''ridzi kya keh rahi hain tu kiske sath part le rahi hain tu?''
R:''Armaan ke saath anjie''
She said blankly shocking them further then sneha speaks up.
Sn:''par ridzi os ke saath kaise kal jo hua oske bad bhi''
And before she can even say anything they heard one deep voice.
A:''what happen yesterday girls. I just show my love for your darling friend''
He said as he comes in view and winked at riddhima. Riddhima just lowered her eyes she can't even takes his gaze.
Sn:''yeah right you are just forcing our friend in this''
She blasted on him as she loved riddhima dearly and hearing her riddhima holds her hand.
A:''well Miss Sneha Basu I love it how you stand for your friend as in for My Riddhima. So I am glad riddhima has friends like you. But you too have to accept me as I love your friend''
He said and sneha is going to retort when riddhima holds her hand. She is tensed for Sneha and then shakes her head.
R:''sneha anjie tum log bhi apni practice ke liye jao. I am participating in the competition with my own consent. Don't worry''
She said trying to convince them as she don't want any problem for her friends. And she do have fear from HIM. And then she hugged her friends and then muski passed disgusting look to Armaan who just grinned ear to ear unaffected with her glare.
A:''so girls now you go and rehearse too I will take My Riddhima too chaleein sweetheart''
He said and riddhima just walked with him not looking back. As soon they reached in the auditorium, she feels his hand gripping hers. As he closed the door riddhima's heart beat raised. She looked at him her expressions turned into much more scary ones.
R:''apnein door kyun band kar diya''
She asked fumbling a bit and armaan just closed the distance between them and speaks up almost over her lips. 
A:''don't worry baby I won't do anything till the time you become completely mine only mine forever''
He said as her breaths are sharpen, he pecked her forhead softly.
A:''vaise aage se deri mat karna. Aaj tum apnein friends ke saath thi so you are forgiven but please don't make me wait too much. You know otherwise I don't have much patience to see you. Next time I''ll pick you up in my arms''
He said winking at her. And riddhima just lowered her eye lids and keeps on playing with her duppatta. And armaan smiled seeing her like that, she is nervous then he moved near her and whispered huskily near her ear.
A:''stop doing that baby otherwise we won't be able to practice anything''
He said and riddhima looked in his eyes. She shivered seeing the passion in his eyes. Then armaan smiled at her and then speaks up.
A:''ok riddhima is competition mein you will perform on traditional song while I will play the dhol. I know you are very much good in traditional dance.''
He said as he stated the fact riddhima just nodded at him.
A:''riddhima tum apna opinion dogi. Mujhe pasand nahin hain ki tum just meri han mein han milato raho so bolo riddhima.''
He said and riddhima is shocked he is asking her opinion. She could not believe on her ears. The person who is just ordering her from the time he met her actually asking her opinion. And seeing her not saying anything.
A:''riddhima I am right here you are not allow to lost in my dreams''
He said bringing her out of trance. She looked at him then she softly speak up.
R:''par agar hum traditional in start kar lenge tou end mein kya karenge''
She said slowly and armaan looked at her. Her soft voice always makes him more passionate so he smiled.
A:''end mein hum Salsa karenge''
He said making her shock beyond limits. And seeing her looking shocked armaan grinned and pecked her for head.
Suddenly riddhima's trance breaks as she feels someone is calling her and she looked here and there. She finds one of the Mehndi girls calling her. And seeing her looking at herself the girl speaks up.
Mg:''mam apki Mehndi ho gayi''
She said and riddhima looked at her hands and feet. They are artistically covered with beautiful patrons of Heena. And in between on one of her palm, in the heart shape his first letter is shining "A''. Armaan Mallik that name is now her destiny. Soon the girls left from there wishing her very happy married life. As she tried to paid them they said
Mg:''no mam armaan sir ne humein humari services ke liye pay kar diyya hain. Aur mam armaan sir loves you alot humne onki ankhon mein dekha hain, ap bahut khush kismat hain mam. Hum chalte hain mam''
They said and left from there and riddhima just smiled at her destiny yes Love that was the thing that he keeps on saying but what about her? What kind of Love is this that he don't have any feelings about her say.
She just looked at the Heena in her hands and then she just laid on her bed, knowing very well that she can't do anything. She has to repay her aunt and uncle. She can't become more burden to them, so she has to compromise with her destiny. And her destiny brings him back in her life Mr. Armaan Mallik. And she just go back in the memory lane when they danced together for the very first time.
As riddhima looked at him horrified with his words. She don't even know when words escaped from her mouth.
R:''par mujhe tou Salsa nahin ata''
And armaan grinned looking at her, he very well knows that she don't know Salsa.
A:''I know sweetheart par tum fikar mat karo main tumhe sikha dunga baby''
He said as he comes closer to her and riddhima denied.
R:''nahin''
But as soon she saw his eyes she terrified she just nodded her head. She knows there is no escape for her as he is not going to listen to her.
A:''chalo now as sab decide ho gaya tou chalo aj hum start karte hain I mean main dhol bajata hun tum start karo''
He said but suddenly something clicked in riddhima's mind so she stopped. And seeing her not starting armaan looked at her.
A:''kya hua sweetheart kuch kehna hain kya?''
He asked as he lifted her chin with his index finger making her look at himself. 
R:''main soch rahi thi agar hum Salsa first round mein kare aur then end vale round mein traditional agar apko sahi lage tou''
She said not meting his gaze and keeping her fingers crossed. She prayed he will agree to her. Armaan seems to thought for sometime then he just smiled and nodded while he pecked her cheek.
A:''off course sweetheart you asked me something for the very first time so your wish is my command baby''
He said and riddhima leave the breath that she was holding. And a smile appear on her lips and seeing that smile armaan lost in her smile.
A:''oh my agar tumhari har bat manane par mujhe aisi smile dekhne milegi tou main sari zindagi tumhara gulam ban kar rahunga''
He said pecking her cheek taking her in surprise and her smile fades a little. Then putting her one strand behind her ear he speaks up.
A:''sweetheart aj tou decide karne mein time ho gayya. Kal se we start practicing ok''
And riddhima is more than happy that today's encounter is over. She nodded her head and then she moved away to go. But armaan pulled her back holding her wrist and now she is jammed in his rock hard chest. She looked at him shocked with his action.
A:''kahan ja rahi hain ap?''
He asked as he gazed in her eyes lovingly.
R:''ghar''
She just answered shortly and armaan smiled seeing her.
A:''I know that par you are forgetting that I am dropping you baby''
He said as he caressed her face with his knuckled making her shiver.
R:''main chali jaungi please''
She said pleading him as she don't know why he is affecting her so badly.
A:''main apko bata raha hun puch nahin raha hun so come on''
He said as he tossed his car keys in the air. As riddhima just keeps on standing on her place, armaan called her.
A:''riddhima main tumhe utha kar lekar chalun agar tum yehi chahti ho tou, you see I won't mind in fact I would love to do that''
He said and riddhima just come out from her thoughts and quickly stepped towards her. She knows if he say anything he will do it. Soon they were in his car on the way to her house. And all the way armaan is holding her hand over the gear and not for a second he left her hand. Soon they reached near her society and she is about to get down when he kissed her for head
A:''Love you sweetheart and you looked beautiful in this blue colour churridar''
And she just left from there. As soon she entered in her house she smiled to herself that
R:''mujhe Salsa nahin ata na hi main ache se sikhungi aur we will be out of competition and that's it. Mujhe os pagal Armaan Mallik se chutkara (rid of) bhi mill jayega''
She said finally her heart is at peace but least she knows this is going to back fire on her only.
Riddhima comes back from her memory lane and gets up as she heard door knocking. She quickly opened the door and finds her chachi there with some of the girls.
Cha:''are riddhima beta chal jaldi kar tayar ho ja. Barat abhi aa jayegi aur yeh beauticians hain teri help karengi ready honein mein.''
She said and caressing her cheek she left from there while placing the big thall (plate) on the bed. Riddhima let the beauticians comes and she speaks softly.
R:''ap log baithye main bas fresh hokar ayi''
She said and then left to the restroom. Soon she comes back after peeling off the dry Heena from her hands. As soon she comes the beauticians asked her to change in her wedding attire that is send by Malliks. And soon she is decked up for her marriage to Mr. Armaan Mallik.

After sometime she heard the voice of loud music and she knows the Baraat is here. She sighed and then she looked at the picture of her parents. She picked the picture and traced her parents's faces on it.
R:''mumma papa agar aj ap yahan hote tou shayad yeh kabhi nahin honein dete. Apke liye apki princess ki khushi sabse badh kar hoti. Mujhe chachi aur chacha se koi shikayat nahin hain. Onhone mujhe tab sambhala jab koi nahin tha. Aj bhi apni taraf se vo donow mera sirf bhala hi karke ja rahein hain. Ab ismein onki kya galati ki onhein nahin pata ki Armaan Mallik se mera kya rishta hain. Ki vo pagal hain mere peeche. Mera ek Mad Obsessive Stalker hain vo. Main unse kuch keh bhi nahin sakti. Mumma papa main kuch chahti tou nahin hun ab is zindagi se. Kyunki main janti hun armaan kaise hain. Par fir bhi ap apni blessings dijiye ki jo bhi ho main ose face kar paun. I love you always mumma papa. And your little princess misses you mumma papa.''
She said and then she wiped the tears that comes in her eyes. Then she puts her parents picture in her bag that she has to take to her new home. And soon her cousins entered with a smile to take her down. Riddhima walked with them as soon she reached in the main hall. She stopped, she is nervous like anything. The huge hall of this royal resort filled with so many people and everyone has their eyes on her. She feels her palms go all sweaty, she has always feared with huge gatherings. How she wished that at this moment her mom will be here with her but no. She try to calm herself and was about to take one more step when she saw one hand in front of her. She is shocked and as soon she looked up. She finds Armaan Mallik sitting on his knees, dressed up in golden sherwani looking like a prince charming. As his hand is in front of her she looked at him for few minutes. But as she did not react for few seconds she heard one voice as
B:''come on riddhima beta armaan intejar kar raha hain''
She looked at the source of voice and finds her father-in-law saying that. And all the others in the hall cheered up. Riddhima nervously placed her hand in his as she don't have any choice here. As soon she placed her hand in his he holds it tightly in his grip. Then he stands up and they start walking towards the stage while armaan whispered in her ear that's just audible to her only.
A:''don't worry princess I am here as always''
He said and hearing him she for a minute looked at him and their eyes locked with each-other. And then riddhima breaks the eye contact. Soon they did all the rituals for the weddings. Armaan so easily placed garland around her neck. And at the time when she is going to place it, his friends try to pick him up so that Riddhima has tough time to make armaan wear it. But armaan just bends in front of him saying
A:''are yar inhein pareshan nahin kar sakta main. Aakhir mere Dill ki malik jo hain yeh''
He said making everybody awed at his response. And riddhima never lifted her eye lids as she has actually habit of his pda two years ago. As soon she puts garland in his neck, everybody clapped for them. Soon they called for dinner and armaan feeds her and she has too. He all the time never leaves her hand for a second, helping her managing her heavy outfit and the all jewelry. Soon they are sitting around the Agni Kund and they takes seven rounds with seven vows around the holy fire. Then armaan filled her parted hairs with Sindoor with coin. As some of the Sindoor fell on her nose, one of the middle aged lady speak up.
Au:''arey vah ananya tera armaan tou bahu ko bahut pyaar karega hain na''
She said and ananya smiled then Mr. Armaan Mallik speaks up.
A:''kyun tayi ji apko koi doubt tha kya''
He said and everyone laughed hearing him the billy speaks up.
B:''aur nahin tou kya akhir beta kiska hain''
Riddhima is looking at them with mixed expressions, how they are joking and even his dad is teasing him. Then only pandit ji speaks up.
Pa:''ab ap kanya ko Mangalsutra pehnaye''
And that brings armaan out of his trance and he looked at his mom. And his mom smiled and opened a red velvet box in front of him. He takes the black beaded thread from it and soon tied it around her neck.

Swasti Na Indro Vriddhashravah
Swasti Na Poosha Vishwa-Vedaah
Swasti Nastaaksharyo Arishtanemih
Swasti No Brihaspatir-dadhaatu
Om Shanti Shnati Om, Om Shanti Shanti Om
Om Shanti Shnati Om, Om Shanti Shanti Om

Now she is no more Riddhima Gupta she becomes Riddhima Armaan Mallik. And then she heard one voice that makes her believe on this truth too.

A:''maine kaha tha You Belong To Me Only, my princess. Now you are officially Riddhima Armaan Mallik, I love you''

He leaned near her ear making her look at him in surprise.

This Installment Is Especially Dedicated To Ashwini16, Palak And Megha 
Wish You All Happy Birthday And Have Blissful Life Ahead. And Thanks To All My Super Sweet Readers Who Waited Patiently.
           This Is The Start As It Is Becoming Long So I Will Continue It Soon.
Love And Regards
Nikita

Edited by desir - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago