My Desire- One Shot Happy Birthday Sonu

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
                                                     Today is 29 August it was the most beautiful day for me, its birthday of my Sonu Sweetie a.k.a soul_desire. Many of u friends know her she is the writer of Only Mine Forever
                                 Aagar koi mujhse kahee ki i have to describe Sonu frankly i can not describe her. Because i have no words to describe what she meant to me.
                            She is so much important to me. She is my first friend on IF, and frankly if today i am here on IF just because of her. The love she gives me was just outstanding. She makes me so special. Thanks Sonu Sweetie u Truly makes my life beautiful with ur presence. I love u.
                                As today is ur birthday i have nothing to give u as u give me so much love, affection and ur friendship-sisterly love. I really find a small sister in u and now i do not need to say that i have no sister as i have U.
                                Well i have something for u for ur birthday though its  small but i just want to give u sweetie

Some people give the gift
of peace and tranquility
to every life they touch.
They are always who they really are.
They are blessedly reliable,
dependably good,
predictably pleasant,
loved and treasured
                                     by all who know them.
You are one of those people.
You are a gift
of peace and tranquility
in my life.

Happy Birthday!

Really Sonu u r gift for me Happy Birthday Sweetie

Firstly I have some roses for u may all ur life has fragrance and freshness like these Roses

Now please cut the cake Sonu may Ur life filled with sweetness just like the sweetness of this cake

And darling don't forget to wish while blowing the candles

Some ballons for u after all Sonu is still a small kid

And now gifts time

May God fulfills all ur desires

Many-Many happy returns of the day sonu May Almighty GOD give u all the happiness and prosperity
May all ur dreams come true
Once again wish u a very-very Happy Birthday Dear
With lots of love                      
Nikita

And thanks to all u friends who wished Sonu Thanks so much friends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desir thumbnail
Hey Sonu Now Wishes time

This One Is From-Jyo-

Once a year I get the chance,
To wish you Birthday cheer.
                                            It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.
So Happy Birthday to you Sonu,
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart.
For you,the birthday person,
Here's what I want to say:
I hope this birthday's the best one yet,
In every delightful way.
Once again happy birthday to you.
Have lots of birthday fun.
May your birthday 
wishes all come true,Even if you have a ton !!! 

On this special day, I just want to say Happy Birthday
May your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours.
Your birthday only comes around once a year so let's make today a day to remember.
Today is a gift of life, today it's your bithday.
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday;
 I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them.
Have a wonderful day!Wishing you another wonderful year of happiness and joy.
Happy Birthday!Happy Birthday to someone who deserves a truly happy day.

beautfiul birthday
blessings for you
as
cloud cover the
sun
truth cover the
life
angel cover the
evil
flowers cover the
garden
i wish that happiness cover all the
worries of ur life
      wishing u very happy birthday,may god canvas ur life with joy happiness

May you always be wrapped in the warmth of the love of your near and dear ones...

May you always be happy, healthy cheerful and successful...

May your life be filled with the colors of the rainbow and may your life be a sweet melody...

May your path always be illuminated with joy and happiness...

May no dark cloud of worry come close to you...

Siggies

Gifts

Choose any one  u like

______
Now This One Is From JRia

My Birthday gift for you is...

A whole lotta love...
To wish you a day that's

as special as You are!

Happy Birthday!

This One Is From shonagudia

Wish her on my behalf a very very happy b'day.. Wish her all good  n wild dreams come true ðŸ˜‰

desir thumbnail
This One Is From Rapunzzel

desir thumbnail
This One Is From anushkajain 

dear sonu have a blast 
may all ur wish come true 
keep smiling always😊

desir thumbnail
Now This One Is From My Side Sonu This Os Is For U 

'My Desire'

It was a bright afternoon and some of hotel people were putting pamphlets of their new hotel chain at people's houses. They were doing their job when suddenly one of them a boy was unknowingly bumped with someone and all the pamphlets were scattered around them and a bag was fell down from the another person's hand and the boy looked at the person with whom he bumped, it was a girl and she was looking at him with anger in her pretty eyes and the guy could not help but admired her and

G:''oh hello mister chodenge''

And the guy immediately left her and the girl start collecting her books which fell from her bag when she bumped with this guy

B:''hey I am sorry come let me help u''

G:''no thanks tumne merii pehle hi bahut help kar dii hai tum log aapna kam dekh kar nahin kar sakte ya doosron ko pareshan karne meiin tum logon ko maza ata hai''

She said in complete anger and the guy looked at her in disbelief, ok his fault but he did not do it intentionally and here he is offering her help but she was yelling at him

B:''look miss I am sorry I did not do it intentionally''

G:''tum to aisee bat kar rahee ho jaise ''sorry'' bolkar ehsan kar rahee ho mujh par''

He was shocked she is in complete anger he could not believe how someone can be so angry just because a little mistake

G:''oh 'The Famous Mallik Hotel Chains' kamal hai itnee ache hotels aur kaise-kaise log hire kar rakhein hai''

She said while reading one of pamphlet which was in her hand and hearing him one of the another guy was about to speak when the guy who bumped with the girl signaled him to keep quiet

B:''well mam I am really very sorry but still I did not done this with any intention''

He said softly

G:''its ok well I guess I just overreact I am sorry too''

B:''well mam its perfectly fine''

He was surprised one moment she is so angry now she is saying ''sorry'' to him

G:''vaise aap logon ko aapna yeh promotion ka kam evening meiin karna chahiye  its quite hot this time aapko nahin lagta?''

Now this question of hers shocked him beyond limits very rare people  in this world thought about other ones and moreover a moment back she was angry with him now showing care towards them so

B:''well mam may be u r right but this is our job''

G:''I agreed par aapki yeh job aaram se evening meiin bhi ho sakti hai well mujhe aisaa lagta hai hope ki aapke chairman ko bhi aisaa lagee to shyad vo aapko itnii garmi meiin yeh kam dopahar meiin karne nahin dete but shayad vo kabhie aapne AC chamber se bahar aye to hii oonhe realize ho naa yeh sab. Par yeh meraa opinion hai, shayad aapke chairman aisaa nahin sochte. Well leave it aap log aapna kam kijiye mai bhi chalti hun''

With these she left from there and entered In one of the houses and the guy looked at her retreating figure and he come out from his thoughts with one another employee call

E:''sir aapne mujhe bolne kyoon nahin diyya''

B:''bas aisee hii anyways u guys do the rest of work in evening its really hot and please inform others also''

And after saying that he turned to his car and drove off while the others were surprised

E1:''yeh kya ho gayya armaan sir ko aaj''

E2:''pata nahin chal chodd naa humein to kam se kam is garmi meiin kam nahin karna padega''

E1:''han yeh to hai''

And they leaves.

Some days passed and that girl and that guy never met with each-other and one day the same girl with some of her friends walks in the restaurant and seeing whole of the restaurant filled one of them speak

G1:''areey yar yeh to completely fill hai''

G2:''maine to bola tha kahin aur chalte hai par tum logon ko hii ridzi se treat yahan par lenii thi''

G1:''areey par mujhe thode naa pata tha kii yeh fill hogaa''

Ri:''muski-nikki please stop arguing aur aab please yeh socho kya karna hai''

Mu:''kya kya karna hai chal kahin aur chalte hai''

Ni:''han par mujhe yahin lunch karna tha''

Ri:''koi bat nahin nikki next time aab yeh to fill hai hum kuch nahin kar sakte naa''

She said softly making her friend agree

Ni:''hmm ok''

Suddenly muskaan's phone buzzed and she turned to answer the call while ridzi and nikki gestured that they wait for her outside and they turned to go only then riddhima's feet twisted and she was about to fell down and in fear of falling she closed her eyes after few seconds when she realized that she is safe she opened her eyes only to be saw herself in the arms of one guy who was looking in her eyes and she also looked in his grey-blue eyes, after few seconds she realized she was someone's arms that too in front of many people, she immediately let go of herself and then she looked at him he was the same person whom she bumped another day

Ri:''umm sorry vo mai dekh kar nahin chal rahii thi''

G:''well its ok mam vaise aap yahan''

Ri:''yea vo mai yahan aapne friends ko treat dene ayi thi but ur hotel restaurant is fill''

G:''yea mam but u wait I just arrange something''

Ri:''no its ok aapkobematlab pareshani hogii''

G:''no mam ismein pareshani kaisi mai abhie aapke liyye arrange karta hun''

Ri:''well if u insist then''

G:''thanks mam well just wait for 2 minutes mam''

Ri:''umm ok''

And the guy leaves and muskaan turned and

Mu:''oye tum log abhie tak yahin ho kyoon?''

Ri:''vo yahan ke staff meiin se oos ladke na bola hi ki he will arrange something so''

Mu:''oh achaa ''

Ni:''vaise ridzi ladka bada hi handsome hai tu ose kaise jaanti hai''

Ri:''mai ose nahin jaanti bas ekk bar milii hun''

And then she narrated the incidence to them and

Ni:''areey mujhe to yakeen nahin ho rahaa ridzi tune ooske saath argument kiyya areey yar u r to so shy kyoon muskii''

She asked to muskaan who was like lost somewhere

Mu:''umm han sahii bol rahii hai nikki''

She was thinking something may be she is right then the guy come back and seeing him muskaan knows she is right she was about to speak when the guy stopped her with his eyes and she nodded

G:''mam(to riddhima)aapka kam ho gayya''

Ri:''thanks so much''

G(smilingly):''this way mam''

And they leads to a beautiful table at pool- side the place was so beautiful and she after admiring the place looked at him

G:''hope u like it mam''

Ri:''yea thanks so much''

G:''totally my pleasure mam''

He replied with smile

G:''so I will take ur leave mam''

Ri:''once again thanks Mr.?''

G:''armaan mam''

Ri:''please don't call me mam my name is riddhima riddhima shashank gupta''

Ar:''ok nice to meet u riddhima''

Ri:''same- here''

Ar:''so aap log enjoy kijiye mai chalta hun''

Only then nikki spoke

Ni:''armaan aap bhi humein join kijiye naa aaj ridzi humein treat de rahii hai kyoon ridzi''

Ri:''umm yea please''

She replied unassuringly

Mu:''han armaan aao naa''

She said frankly but armaan glares at her and she mumbled a sorry slowly that only heared to him

Ar:''well I love to but can I know the occasion birthday?''

He asked to riddhima but instead to her nikki answered

Ni:''nahin birthday to 2 months bad hai abhie to she topped university that's y''

Ar:''oh like that congrats riddhima''

He wished her forwarding his hand which she accepted nervously

Ri:''thanks armaan''

Ni:''to aab aap humein join kar rahee hai?''

Ar:''well next time abhie mai chalta hun mujhe kam hai anyways thanks for invitation''

He replied while let go of riddhima's hand

Ri:''its ok aap yahan kam karte hai to aapko jaana chahiye''

There is one point when muskaan again try to say something when armaan stopped her again

Ar:''yea bye and if u need anything please let me knoe''

Ri:''offcourse thanks again''

Ar:''bye riddhima''

And he went from there after getting a last glance on riddhima and after that riddhima enjoyed with her friends little did she knows one pair of blue-eyes was watching her constantly and admiring her.

After that she went from there.

After some days riddhima was sitting alone on beach deeply engrossed in her thoughts that she even did not realize when someone came so closer to her and looked at her with a smile on his face and riddhima come out from her thoughts with his voice

Ar:''can I interrupt ur thoughts?''

He asked smilingly and riddhima looked towards him there he was standing and seeing him standing so close to him she was about to stand up when

Ar:''oh no need to stand up yar what about if I sit with u''

And with this he removed his shoes and sat beside her and smiled to her and she smiled back to him, after few minutes of silence, armaan finally broke the silence

Ar:''so riddhima aap humesha hii itnii chupp rehti hai kya''

Riddhima looked at him with surprise she never expect such kind of question, she looked at him for few minutes, then avert her gaze, true she is shy and to some extent introvert also but she never thought one person whom she hardly knows asked her such a question

Ri:''umm nahin actually mai vo thodi''

She could not complete her sentence

Ar:''I know aap thodi shy hai aur logon se khulne meiin aapko thoda time lagta hai''

Riddhima nodded and

Ri:''jii par aapko yeh kaise pata chala''

Ar:''well u see I can observe people aur hum aab tak 2 bar mille hai aur oon 2 bar meiin maine notice kiyya yeh''

Riddhima was surprised

Ri:''kaise mujhe bhi batayenge''

Ar:''umm well dekhiye jab hum pehle mille tab aapka mood kuch kharab tha isliyye aap mujhse argument kar baithi aur then ooske bad jab aapka thoda gussa kam hua to aap thoda conscious ho gayyi kyonki aap ekk stranger se bat kar rahii thi aur fir humari second meeting meiin aap mere saath conscious thi par aapne friends ke saath nahin kyonki aap oonko ache se jaanti hai aur oonke saath comfortable hotii hai bas isliyye mujhe lagaa aap thode sii shy hai ho sakta hai mai galat hun its just my observation''

Riddhima looked at him with surprise he is right she is like this only when she did not speak for quality time armaan snapped his fingers and she come- back to reality

Ar:''I am sorry aagar aapko boora lagaa to''

Ri:''nahin aap sahii keh rahee hai u know mai aapni isi shy nature ko change karna chahti hun''

Ar:''mujhe aisee nahin lagta kii aapko badlna chahiye''

Ri:''jii?''

She asked him with confused expressions and seeing her looking at him

Ar:''jii har person ki aapni individuality hotii hai aur mujhe lagta hai ose hii bna ke rakha jaana chahiye''

Ri:''hmm I agreed par mujhe lagta hai kii mai kuch jyada hii shy hun''

Ar:''theek hai chaliye aagar aap aisee hii sochte hai to man lete hai kii aap shy hai par riddhima mujhe lagta hai aapko iskee liyye aapne aap ko badle ki jarurat nahin hai bas aap aapni shyness ko hii aapni personality ka +factor bana lijiye bas problem solve''

Ri:''armaan aap kehna kya chahte hai''

Ar:''meraa matlab yeh hai kii aap meiin jo confidence hai bas doosre logon se bat karte hue ose saamne layiye yea bas aap conscious mat hua kijiye aur jo aapki shyness hai osmein koi problem nahin hai''

Ri:''thanks armaan aap nahin jaante aapne merii kitni badii help kii hai''

Ar:''that's fine riddhima what are friends for?''

He winked at her

Ri:''yeh to hai armaan so armaan aagar aage bhi mujhe aisii koi help chahiye hogii to aap meraa saath denge ne?''

She asked innocently

Ar:''offcourse riddhima so friends''

He asked forwarding his hand

Ri:''yea armaan friends''

She accepted his friendship

Ar:''so riddhima aap kya karti hai''

Ri:''abhie aapna graduation complete kiyya armaab computer applications meiin''

Ar:''jis mein aapne top kiyya tha''

Riddhima nooded and

Ar:''aur jiskii aapne mujhe abhie tak treat bhi nahin dii very bad riddhima''

He said and

Ri:''oh so sorry armaan btayiye kahan lenaa chahenge treat aap aapne Mallik Hotel Chain meiin?''

Ar:''well riddhima fir kabhie abhie to aapki friendship hii treat hii hai''

Ri:''vo to armaan mujhe bolna chahiye kyonki aapne merii bahut badii help kii hai thanks''

Ar:''areey yar kitna thanks bolti hai aap friends meiin 'no thanks, no sorry' yar''

Ri:''armaan badii poorani line hai''

Ar:''han par abhie bhi work karti hai''

He replied with a grin

Ri:''han yeh to hai''

She also replied with a smile

Ri:''achaa armaan aap Mallik Hotels meiin kya karte hai''

Armaan was shocked at her question, he was not expecting this not even he was ready for this sudden question, he was in dilemma what he should answer that he was the C.E.O. of Mallik Hotels,

Ri:''areey armaan kahan kho gayye''

Ar:''umm vo kahin nahin vo actually I am manager there''

He lied he did not know y he lied to her

Ri:''vaow that's gud achaa armaan aap aapni baaki ki treat bad meiin le lijiyega abhie ice-cream khayenge''

Ar:''yea y not par ekk condition par''

Ri:''condition kya''

Ar:''aap mujhe aap kehna band kijiye mai mushkil se aapse 2 sal bada hoyunga aur u know aap kehne se bahut hii bada-bada feel hotaa hai''

Riddhima laughed at this

Ri:''ok done fir aap bhi mujhe tum kahiye''

Ar:''done riddhima''

He replied happily

Ri:''so aab chalein ice-cream khane''

Ar:''han maine kab mana kiyya tum hii kitni batein karti ho''

He replied and grabbed her waist and pulled her to ice-cream seller and riddhima laughed at his antics, after buying ice-creams for themselves when riddhima was going to pay the seller armaan stopped her

Ri:''kya hua armaan''

Ar:''riddhima aaj mai pay karunga humari friendship ke liyye''

Riddhima looked at his face

Ar:''please naa riddhima''

Ri:''ok but next- time its me ok''

Ar:''offcourse riddhima''

And they start walking while eating their ice-creams and talking with each-other knowing each-other better, riddhima was feeling so comfortable with armaan that she feels she knows armaan from many years and armaan liked her innocence and the way she carried herself, her shy nature and conscious face and not to forget her deep-green-almond eyes. Both enjoyed each-other's company pretty well and well in very short time they become good friends knowing each-other very well.

Ri:''armaan bahut der ho gayyi hai mujhe aab chalna chahiye''

Ar:''ok chalo let me drop u''

Ri:''nahin armaan its ok mai yahin pas meiin rehti hun so I think I can manage''

Ar:''r u sure riddhima''

Ri:''yea armaan ok then bye''

Ar:''bye riddhima and after reaching give me a call''

Ri:''armaan I am not kid''

Ar:''I know riddhima but u know I feel worried so please''

Ri:''ok I will give u call or text u done''

Ar:''yea riddhima bye''

And she turned to go when armaan again called her

Ar:''riddhima vo''

Ri:''han armaan bolo''

Ar:''madam shayad aapko pata nahin hai text karne ya call karne ko number bhi honaa jaruri hotaa hai''

Ri:''oopss I forgot''

And she hit her forhead lightly and armaan smiled at her cute face and

Ar:''ok give me ur number I will give u miss call and u save my number''

And they exchanged their numbers and then after bidding bye to armaan riddhima leaves from there while armaan looked at her retreating figure and after some-time he leaves from there.

3 weeks passed and armaan-riddhima becomes very good friends but there is something which was bothering armaan he was so attached to riddhima that his day does not start without listening her voice and his day does not complete without meeting her and after hearing her melodious voice only then he sleep. Not that he mind these things actually he is very happy he feels so complete around riddhima but something is bothering him. He agreed he liked her from their first meeting but now things were not like this, he feels some weird feelings around her, like accidently when their hands brushed with each-other he feels sensation in his body and whenever she hugged him though it was a friendly hug yet he feels loosened his senses and sometimes he was just like to stare at her with a stupid smile on his face and he was so confused with all these things. And moreover he feels so much guilty of not telling her that he is not the finance manager of Mallik Enterprise but he is the C.E.O. of Mallik Enterprise. Though there is no reason of not telling her, she has nothing bad feelings against the high class people, yet he could not tell her. Everytime he decide to tell her he just could not and these things were making him more worried. Due to his close friendship with riddhima he comes to know that she hate liars and did not like the people who lies to her, he remembered his talk with her when they were sitting in caf after riddhima's college

Flashback

Ar:''areey yar riddhima tum itnii gussa kyoon kar rahii ho?''

Ri:''armaan please meraa mood bahut kharab hai so please abhie ke liyye mujhse bat mat karoo''

She replied with a sulking face

Ar:''areey aisee kaise batao to tum itnii naraj kyoon ho?''

Ri:''armaan kya hai?''

Ar:''riddhima yar''

Ri:''armaan please''

Ar:''areey riddhima what happened baby, kyoon itnaa mood kharab hai, mujhe bhi nahin bataogi?''

He asked in a very soft tone and put his hand on hers which was on table and riddhima looked at him and

Ri:''armaan vo its nikki''

Ar:''nikki kya hua oosko riddhima''

Ri:''ose kuch nahin hua armaan par oosne mujhe jhooth bola armaan merii sabse achii dost hone eke bad bhi she lied to me armaan''

She said with a hurt voice and armaan looked at her he can sense she feels bad so

Ar:''jhooth baby matlab''

Ri:''pata hai armaan hum anjie dii ke liyye gift lene jaane vale the but at end moment she refused saying she is not feeling well.''

Ar:''riddhima baby she must be not well''

Armaan said still holding her hand in his and he was looking at her face

Ri:''han armaan maine bhi yehii socha kii vo beemar hai par u know she lied to me because she has to go to meet abhie(nikki's fianc). Bat yeh nahin hai armaan kii oosne mujhe mana kar diyya bat yeh hai kii oosne mujhe jhooth bola, pata hai jab oosne kaha kii ooski tabiyt theek nahin hai mujhe ooski kitni tension hui mai ose milne ooske ghar gayyi tabhie vo abhie ke saath vappis ayi.''

Armaan can see how much she feels bad so

Ar:''riddhima baby oosne shayad isliyye kaha kii tumhe boora naa lage''

Ri:''kya armaan kya boora lagta mujhe, matlab mujhe itnii sense to hai, offcourse vo merii friend hai mai samjh jaati, trust me armaan mujhe boora nahin lagta, par armaan ose jhooth nahin bolna chahiye tha mujhse.''

Ar:''riddhima baby''

Ri:''nahin armaan tumhe pata hai jab koi aapna tumse jhooth bolta hai, jiske tum bahut close ho, jisee tum aapna maante ho, tab bahut boora lagta hai armaan that's y I hate lie and I hate liars armaan''

And hearing her last words armaan was dumbfounded he shivered with the thought when she comes to know her closest friend he himself lied to her how she will react.

Flashback ends

Armaan completely remembred that day's incidence

Ar:''riddhima ooske bad se to mujhe bahut boora lagta hai kii kyoon maine tumhe jhooth bola? Kyoon maine oos din muskaan ko rokaa tumhe batane se kii mai Armaan Mallik hun? Aur aab jab bhi mai tumhe batane ki koshish karta hun mai bol hii nahin paata riddhima? Mai tumhari dosti, tumhe khona nahin chahta riddhima, aab tum merii zindagi ka bahut important part ban gayyi ho. Aur aab to mujhe tumhare aas-pas ajeeb si feelings hotii hai jo mujhe bilkul bhi samajh nahin aaa rahii hai. Kya karun mai? Aapni in feelings ka riddhima? Aur mujhe aab tumhe sach bhi batana hai is se pehle tumhe kahin aur se pata chale I have to tell u.  Magar kaise riddhima tumhare pas ate hii mai tumhe bta hii nahin paata yeh sachh.''

He was still struggling with his thoughts when he heared his cell buzzed and seeing the name appeared on screen he frowned but answered the phone

Ar:''kya hai raoool''

Rahul was his best-friend from his childhood and he was engaged to muskaan that's y muskaan known about armaan as she met him before

Ra:''abeey kya hua chidd kyoon rahaa hai''

Ar:''mai nahin chidd rahaa tu bta phone kyoon kiyya hai?''

Ra:''oye aab mai phone bhi nahin kar sakta''

He said dramatically

Ar:''raool drama mat kar jo bolna hai bol nahin to mai phone rakh rahaa hun''

Ra:''achaa theek hai sun vo tera ghar kal se renovate honaa shuru honaa hai to maine tere apartment ka intejam kar diyya hai aaj shift ho jaana''

Ar:''thaak hai thanks''

Ra:''armaan hua kya hai tu theek to hai naa?''

He asked worriedly

Ar:''nahin rahul mai theek nahin hun''

Ra:''kya hua armaan tu ruk mai abhie ata hun''

And they hung up and after few minutes rahul come to armaan's house to his room and he saw him, he was sitting there with his head in his hands and rahul makes his way towards him and placed his hand on his shoulder and armaan looked to saw his best friend

Ra:''armaan kya hua tu itnaa pareshan kyoon hai yar?''

Ar:''rahul mujhe kuch samajh nahin aaa rahaa hai''

Ra:''kya samajh nahin aaa rahaa hai tujhe dude''

Ar:''vo riddhima rahul''

Ra:''riddhima kya armaan ose kya hua hai?''

Ar:''ose kuch nahin hua hai rahul''

Ra:''to fir armaan kya kehna chahta hai tu?''

Ar:''mujhe bhi nahin pata rahul I am so confused, ekk to maine naa chahte hue bhi ose jhooth bol diyya hai pata hai she hate liars rahul''

Ra:''han to problem kya hai ose sachh bata de dude''

Ar:''han rahul lekin I don't want to lose her I can't yar''

Ra:''areey tu itnaa pareshan kyoon ho rahaa hai riddhima terii kitni achii dostt hai offcourse vo tujhe samjhegi''

He said assuringly

Ar:''bat sirff itnii nahin hai rahul''

Ra:''matlab kya hai tera''

Ar:''yar rahul I don't know mujhe bahut hii ajeeb-ajeeb si feelings hai. Matlab mujhe nahin pata mujhe kya ho rahaa hai mai jab bhi riddhima ke pas hotaa hun, mujhe bahut achaa lagta hai, ooske dur honee par kuch achaa nahin lagta, pata nahin yar rahul kya ho gayya hai mujhe, tu jaanta hai vo mujhe mere sapne meiin bhi ati hai yar, jab bhi mai oose chuta hun aisee lagta hai jaise mujhe 1000 volts ka current lag raha ho. U know I feel blessed whenever I was with her. Jaante ho jab bhi mai ose dekhta hun aisee lagta hai jaise kitne hii voilens baj rahee hai yar.''

He said and slumped in bed and rahul laughed at his crazy friend and seeing him laughing armaan glared at him

Ar:''rahul yahan mai pagal hotaa jaa rahaa hun aur tu yahan paglon ki tarah has rahaa hai''

Ra:''han aur nahin to kya karun?''

Ar:''raoool bakwas mat kar''

Ra:''ok fine tujhe terii problem ka solution chahiye naa?''

He replied trying to control his smile

Ar:''han to bol naa''

Ra:''my dear friend terii iss problem ka koi solution nahin hai kyonki jo terii problem hai vo basically problem hai hii nahin hai''

Ar:''rahul yar kyoon confuse kiyye jaa rahaa hai?''

Ra:''areey dude u r in love''

Ar(with his mouth open):''what?''

Ra:'yes my dear friend u r in love with ur riddhima baby''

Ar:''magar kaise rahul matlab''

Ra:''dude mai tujhe yeh samjha nahin sakta kii tu ose pyaar karta hai han par yeh to sachh hai kii tu oos se bahut jyada pyaar karta hai its not an attraction dude''

Ar:''rahul I agreed kii I like her but man love?''

Ra:''han armaan love well tu sochh is vaare meiin mai chalta hun aur trust me dude u really love her''

And he after giving him a hug he leaves from there and armaan was thinking rahul's words were ringing in his mind

Ar:''kya mai sach meiin riddhima se pyaar karta hun?''

His mind ask him the question only then his heart replied

Ar:''offcourse armaan tum to riddhima se pehli nazar meiin pyaar kar baithe the, nahin to kitni ladkiyan hai jinhe tum itnee dhayan se dekha ho kii mulakat ke itnee din bad bhi tumhe ooske pehne hue kapre bhi yad ho, pyaar hii to hai armaan jo tum oos se milee binaa nahin reh paate, ekk din binaa bat kiyye nahin rehte ho. Kitni care karte ho tum ooski, ooski har bat maante ho, pyaar nahin to aur kya hai, din meiin kitni bar tu ooska chehra dekhne ko aapna cell nikalta hai.''

Armaan was actually dumbfounded with his heart's voice its completely true he is actually fallen in love with his riddhima baby and he knows this but may be was not ready to accept his feelings nut now

Ar:''yes yes I love u riddhima I love u so so much''

And after saying these words so loudly he jumped on the bed, he was feeling on the top of the world and he was so so happy and he immediately grabbed his phone and looked at the screen-saver it was his and riddhima's picture in which he his one hand around her waist and her both hands were around his waist, both were giving their million dollar smile and armaan really adore the picture, he put the picture as his screen-saver so that he can see her face every morning and he slept only after adoring her face

Ar:''riddhima mujhe tmhe batana hai kii I love u baby so so much par mujhe oos se pehle tumhe yeh bhi batana hai kii I am not finance manager hope kii tum aapne armaan ko maf kar dogii naa baby?''

He said while caressing her face over the screen and after few minutes armaan dialed a number and after few moments the person picked up the phone

Ra:''hello kaun''

Ar:''rahul mai armaan tu sachh bol rahaa tha yar I love riddhima''

Ra:''armaan gadhe tune mujhe yeh batane ko rat ke 2 vaje phone kiyya hai''

Rahul asked with his eyes half-open

Ar:''correction raool rat ko 2 nahin 3 vaj rahee hai''

Ra:''armaan very funny aur aab aagar aab tune jo batana tha bta diyya ho to mai rakhun phone''

Ar:''han rakh naa maine kab mana kiyya hai bye''

Ra:''bye vaise dude I am so happy for u''

Armaan smiled and

Ar:''yea thanks bye''

After he hung up he once again looked at riddhima's picture and after lightly kissing her he finally drifted to sleep with a satisfaction in his heart and a big smile on his face..

Next morning his sleep break with his phone buzzed and he answered the phone sleepily

Ar:''umm hello''

Ri:''hello armaan''

And hearing her voice he opened his eyes completely

Ar:''good morning riddhima''

Ri:''armaan very good morning par aap kuch bhull rahee hai shayad kyoon''

Ar:''mai kya bhull rahaa hun riddhima baby?''

He asked confusingly only then his glance fell on clock and he jumped from bed

Ar:''bas riddhima mai 10 minute meiin aya tum jaana mat ''

And he cut the call and riddhima smiled.

After few minutes

Riddhima hear honk of the car and she knows it was armaan so she locked her house and went outside, there he was and seeing her he ran to her and

Ar:''I am so sorry riddhima vo mujhe subhh oothne meiin derii ho gayyi so sorry yar''

He said whole panting

Ri:''calm down armaan its ok and please breath''

Armaan sighed and he caught his breath and after few minutes

Ar:''aab chalo riddhima varna tumhara lecture miss ho jayega''

Ri:''correction armaan ho jayega nahin ho gayya''

She said smilingly and armaan glanced at his watch it was 9:15 a.m. already and her lecture was going to start on 9:00 a.m.

Ar:''sorry yar riddhima merii vajah se tumhara lecture miss ho gayya''

He said feeling guilty

Ri:''koi bat nahin armaan vaise ekk bat bataon aaj meraa bhi lecture lagane ka man nahin tha''

Ar:''really u miss intelligent kab se bunker ban gayyi''

Ri:''areey aisaa kisii book meiin likha hai jo top karta hai vo bunk nahin kar sakta''

Ar:''nahin kahin likha nahin hai par Riddhima Gupta bunk karee expected nahin tha''

He said and wink at her

Ri:''oh so Mr. Armaan abhie aisaa bahut kuch hai jo aap nahin jaante mere vaare meiin''

She replied smilingly

Ar:''oh really''

Ri:''yup mister''

And they both laughed

Ar:''vaise riddhima aab lecture to miss ho gayya aab kya karen''

Ri:''karna kya hai tum mujhe college drop kar do aur tum jao aapne office''

Ar:''too bad I have a better idea kyoon naa hum dono tumhare college ke pas vale caf meiin breakfast Karen what say baby''

Ri:''idea to achaa hai armaan par tumhara office''

Ar:''oh tumhare liyye aaj chutti''

Ri:''oh thanks for ur special treatment par seriously armaan tumhara office''

Ar:''nahin riddhima baby its fine aaj mujhe bhi thoda der se hii jaana tha''

Ri:''u sure''

Ar:''yup completely to aab chalein''

Ri:''han chalo''

Ar:''wait riddhima''

Riddhima looked at him confusingly and armaan get on his knees and

Ri:''armaan kya kar rahee ho?''

But instead of replying her question

Ar:''may I have the pleasure to go on date with u sweetheart?''

He asked while forwarding his hand and riddhima looked at him in total surprised

Ri:''date?''

Ar:''yes breakfast date sweetheart''

Riddhima did not reply for a moment, she keep looking towards him only then armaanr

Ar:''riddhima yar reply''

He asked making a cute face and riddhima laughed and

Ri:''yes I will go with u on breakfast date''

She accepted his hand and armaan stand up

Ar:''thanks sweetheart aab chalein''

Ri:''han chalo''

And they drove off to caf talking about everything.

And after reaching they ordered for each-other, they know each-other's taste so well and enjoyed each-other's company. All the time armaan has his eyes on riddhima how beautiful she was looking in her green churridar and her long hairs were tied in pony and she was looking so sweet and cute that armaan could not help but to look at her with a small on his face.

Some more days passed and armaan was deeply fell in love with riddhima, he wants to tell her about his feelings, everytime he was with her he does not want to let her go from his sight. He even start dreaming of their future, how he gonna purpose riddhima, after that he wants to marry riddhima and having children with her. He smiled at his thoughts. His life is so changed with riddhima around him. He was coming closer to her and even riddhima feels so secure with him, she is not shy to tell him that thing. He becomes important part of her life that she shares his happiness and sorrows, her problems with him only that too only with him even before his friends. Armaan has the feeling that she even feels same for him as he feels for her. He loved when she was jeloused seeing him with another girl, though she does not say anything but her face expressions say everything, how she feels and armaan noticed one thing more she was bit possessive for him also and insecure also, sometimes she feels insecure also and he loved the fact that she cares for him so much. After two days it was riddhima's birthday and armaan decided that he was going to give riddhima a surprise and confess his feeling for her and also tell her about the truth.

Ar:''riddhima iss bar ka birthday tumhara sabse special birthday bnaoga aur iskee bad hum humesha saath rahenge''

And he smiled and start preparing for his jaan's birthday.

It was riddhima's birthday today and as clock stuck 12'0 clock riddhima's eyes opened with her phone buzzing and she heared his voice

Ar:''happy birthday to u happy birthday dear riddhima happy birthday to u''

And riddhima's lips curved into a smile she was so happy she wants to get his wishing firstly

Ri:''thanks so much armaan''

Ar:'' u r most welcome baby riddhima aapne wardrobe kholo jaldi se''

Ri:''armaan kyoon lekin''

Ar:''areey birthday girl kholo naa please''

Ri:''ok baba''

And she opened the wardrobe and found a big teddy bear and when she picked the teddy it start singing ''happy birthday riddhima'' and she was so amazed to hear that

Ar:''kaisa laga riddhima''

Ri:''bahut achaa hai armaan thanks''

Ar:''oye vaise birthday girl kal to aap bahut busy hogii par kya aap aapni sham ke kuch pal aapne is dostt ko bhi dengi''

Ri:''han armaan tumhare liyye to mai poori zindagi bhi de sakti hun ekk sham hii kyoon''

Hearing her armaan has his million dollar smile

Ar:''aww that so sweet of u baby achaa soono tumhari cupboard meiin 2 packets aur hai one is blue one and one is red one please I know tumhare pas bahut achii dresses hai par kal please tum blue vaala packet subhh pehnna aur red vaala sham ko ok?''

Ri:''ok armaan''

Ar:''chalo abhie mai phone rakhta hun nahin to baaki sab mujhe mar denge bechare kabse phone milla rahee hongee''

Both smiled at these

Ri:''hmm armaan thanks for calling''

Ar:''bye riddhima once again happy birthday baby''

Ri:''thanks armaan''

And they hung up and both was waiting for the sunrays and actually the evening.

Next day riddhima opened the blue box and found a very beautiful churridar and she really liked armaan's choice well everytime she wore armaan's choice clothes she feels she was very beautiful. And she celebrated her birthday with her friends and family and everyone told her how much she look beautiful in her dress but one thing was disturbing her armaan does not come to her party and she was really missing him. She does not know where he was as he was not picking her call either, so she was a bit disappointed but as she know she was going to met him in evening she does not feel that bad and she was waiting for evening eagerly.

In evening she opened the red packet and found a beautiful red churridar, it was more beautiful than the another one. It has small starps with small work on its bottom and she wore that one applied some kajal in her green eyes that's it and she was looking so beautiful.

It was 7:oo clock and she was waiting for armaan only then she heared armaan's car honk and she ran outside only to find him standing there leaning on his car wearing a black suit looking extremely handsome and riddhima smiled to him and slowly walked to him. And armaan has no words to describe her beauty. And when she reached to him armaan handled her the beautiful bouqet of roses

Ar:''happy birthday princess''

Ri:''thanks so much armaan''

And he hugged her tightly

Ar:''so chalein''

Riddhima nodded and armaan drove off to somewhere and after reaching at a spot armaan opened door for her but before that he blind folded her

Ri:''armaan kya kar rahee ho mai gir jaongi''

She asked while getting down from the car and armaan holds her hands

Ar:''mere hotee hue kabhie bhi nahin''

He whispered and leads her to place

Ri:''par armaan hum kahan jaa rahee hai?''

Ar:''riddhima u trust me''

Ri:''aapne aap se jyada''

Ar:''bas fir stop questioning chalo''

Riddhima nodded and after reaching armaan leaves her hand and she was confused suddenly she feels something soft was falling on her, she was so surprised

Ri:''armaan kahan ho tum''

Ar:''aankhein kholo riddhima''

And riddhima opened her eyes and saw the most beautiful sight in fron of her eyes, it was a pool side and in water with rose petals ''Happy Birthday Riddhima'' written and all the pool side was covered with ballons, each ballon has her name and all the sight was looking very beautiful, she turned only to saw armaan was standing right in front of her and looking at her with his smile and riddhima has no words to describe her emotions

Ri:''armaan yeh sab''

Ar:''tumhare liyye baby''

He replied while coming closer to her

Ri:''thanks so much''

Ar:''riddhima turn around''

And she was confused bit turned to saw a beautiful chocolate cake on the table and riddhima turned to him

Ar:''thanks bad meiin aur aanson bhi bad meiin pehle cake''

He said while wiping the tear which was ready to roll on her cheek and leads to her the table where cake was placed and riddhima cut the cake and feed him the first piece and armaan did the same while whispering

Ar:''may all ur DESIRES come true''

And riddhima smiled

Ri:''armaan tumne yeh sab kaise kiyya I mean yeh to tumhari company ka naya hotel 'Hotel Desire' hai naa?''

Ar:''hmm aur tum iskii sabse pehli guest ho''

Ri:''sachi armaa par tumne kaise kiyya I mean tumhare vo boss ne tumhe yeh sab karne diyya?''

Armaan knows it was the time to tell her the truth so he

Ar:''riddhima mujhe tumhe kuch btana hai''

Ri:''kya armaan''

She said looking at him and armaan sighed and

Ar:''vo riddhima''

But before that his phone buzzed and

Ar(on phone):''kya par kaise ok I will be there yea book my tickets of first flight.''

And riddhima saw his face expressions changed he was looking worried so

Ri:''kya hua armaan sab theek to hai naa?''

Ar:''nahin riddhima actually mujhe abhie U.S. jaana hai ekk problem ho gayyi hai''

Ri:''oh chalo fir tumhe packing bhi karni hogii''

Ar:''riddhima I am sorry''

But before he can say more riddhima said

Ri:''armaan kyoon sorry emergency kabhie bhi aaa sakti hai aur tum mera birthday chodd ke nahin jaa rahee ho this is best birthday ever''

Armaan smiled at her she can read his thoughts. And he smiled at him and after helped him to pack his bags she herself dropped him at airport

Ri:''armaan don't worry sab theek ho jayega''

She said while hugging him

Ar:''thanks riddhima''

Ri:''my pleasure armaan bye chalo varna derii ho jayegi''

Ar:''bye riddhima''

After hugging her one more time he leaves and riddhima also left from there.

It was almost a week and armaan's work was done and he was all the way back to India to his riddhima his baby. In this one week he missed her like hell. Now he just wanted to go and took her in his embrace.

Armaan reached to his office, he has some important documents that he has to fax immediately so after completing his work he was in his hotel premises when he saw her and all the tiredness of his one week was gone just to saw her and seeing him she come closer to him. And seeing her armaan could not control himself and pulled her into a rib-crushing hug and riddhima responed the hug as she also missed him. After few minutes they broke the hug

Ri:''kaise ho armaan kam kaisa rahaa?''

Ar:''aab theek hun''

Ri:''achaa armaan''

But she is cut short by someone's voice and they turned to find a person dressed in business suit and he forwarded his hand to armaan

P:''congrats for the success of ur new venture Mr.Mallik''

And hearing him armaan is dumbfounded his face expressions changed into horrified ones, he looked at riddhima who was looking confused

P:''I must say Mr.Balvinder Mallik takes right decision to make u C.E.O. of Mallik Enterprise u really prove urself young man.''

And armaan's eyes was on riddhima whose face expressions was turned into hurt ones and tears start bleeming in her eyes she was so shocked and next moment she ran from there and armaan immediately ran behind her and try to stop her but she was not listening and

Ar:''riddhima merii bat to soono''

But she did not and they reached outside riddhima still did not stop but armaan managed to grab her wrist and he saw her his eyes were filled with tears and she struggling to come out from his grip

Ri:''armaan chodo mujhe''

Ar:''riddhima merii bat to soono''

Ri:''avhie bhi kuch kehna baaki hai Mr.Mallik''

Ar:''riddhima aisee kyoon bol rahii ho I can explain mai tumhe batane hii valaa tha''

Ri:''oh really kab batane vale the merii feelings ko complete hurt karne ke bad''

Ar:''nahin riddhima aisaa nahin hai mai sachh me tumhe batana chahta tha''

He said in soft tone holding her

Ri:''armaan chodo mujhe kya batana chahte ho tum mujhe kii tumne mujhse kaise jhooth bola? Kyoon jhooth bola? Aakhir kyoon armaan? Kis bat kaa dar tha tumhe? Kyoon sachai chupai tumne? Maine tumhe aapna sabse achaa dostt maana aur tumne aisaa kiyya. Jaante ho naa kii mujhe jhooth pasand nahin hai kyoon nahin bataya? Kyoon merii feelings ko hurt karte rahee? Aapne itnee pas kyoon laaye mujhe? Maine kabhie kaha kii mujhe rich logon se problem hai, to fir kyoon nahij bataya mujhe? Kyoon armaan kyoon''

She said with lots of pain

Ar:''riddhima please''

He tried to caught her but she does not and ran from there with pain in her heart leaving an equally heart-broken armaan behind.

The whole day armaan tried to call riddhima but she did not picked her call, he went and stand in front of her window, when riddhima lookd at him he holds his ear but riddhima closed her window

Ri(in her heart):''y armaan kyoon jhooth bola tumne mujhe aagar tum bta dete to mujhe itnii takleef nahin hotii''

It was start raining that night and riddhima opened her window to realx her mind but she shocked beyond limits when she saw armaan was still there whole drenching in rain and seeing him she immediately grabbed umberella and ran outside

Ri:''r u mad armaan bahar itnii baarish meiin kya kar rahee ho beemar pad jaoge jao tum abhie ghar jao''

Ar:''riddhima bas ekk bar merii bat sun lo''

He said while shivering

Ri:''armaan kehne ko kuch nahin bachaa aab please tum jao''

Ar:''nahin riddhima abhie bhi bahut kuch bachaa hai, riddhima maine jaan-boojh ke jhooth nahin bola tha it just happened. Mai tumhe batane ki koishish karta par bata nahin paata. Ami tumhe khona nahin chahta tha''

He said with pain in his voice and honesty

Ri:''armaan in sab baton ka koi matlab nahin hai aab aagar tum mujhe aapne aap bata detee to mujhe shayad itnaa boora nahin lagta jitna mujhe aab lag rahaa hai''

Ar:''riddhima please I am sorry''

Ri:''armaan please jao tum''

She said with tears in her eyes

Ar:''riddhima please mujhe ekk bar maf kar do maio dubara kabhie aisee nahin karunga''

Ri:''armaan mujhe koi bat nahin karni''

Ar:''ridddhima please''

Ri:''armaan aagar tumne kabhie bhi mujhe aapna samjha hai to abhie jao yahan se mai nahin chahti tum beemar ho hao''

And with these she leaves and armaan looked at her retreating figure and he leaved from there with pain in his heart.

After that 2 weeks passed armaan never come in front of riddhima, he does not wants to make her sad, yet he everyday saw her in morning when she go to college but he make sure one thing that she did not notice him. He engrossed himself in his work, he was feeling all alone in this whole world without her. Riddhima also feels incompleteness in her life without him but she still could not accept the fact that he hurt him for not trusting her, if he trust her he can tell her and they will be together as always. She feels so lonely without him that she wants to go from there so she take admission in Ahmedabad. She wants to met him but she did not.

In evening riddhima was going to Ahmedabad when armaan comes to know from muskaan that she was going for whole 2 years. He did not believe that he knows she was hurt but he has the hope that he manofy her but now she was going that too for 2 years. And he can not go her like that

Ar:''vo aisee kaise jaa sakti hai''

Mu:''han armaan vo aaj sham ko jaa rahii 5 vaje kii train hai dekh 4:15ho gayye hai''

Ar:''nahin mai ose nahin jaane doonga vo nahin jaa sakti mujhe chodd ke''

And he ran towards his car and drove off to station god knows how fast he drive that he reached in like 15 minutes and without even locking his car ran inside. He was looking around but does not found her and the clock stuck 4:45, now he becomes restless what he will do if she went. Only then his gaze fell on a figure wearing a red churridar about to enter in train and armaan immediately ran to her and before she can enter armaan grabbed her wrist and pulled her so that she was jammed in his chest, she was shocked to saw him, next moment he feels she was struggling to come out from his grip but he holds her more tightly

Ar:''mai tumhe nahin jaane doonga riddhima''

He said in firm voice and riddhima looked at him

Ar:''han riddhima tum kahin nahin jaogi mujhe chodd ke mai tumhe aapne aap se dur nahin jaane doonga''

Ri:''armaan kya pagalpan hai chodo mujhe''

Ar:''pagal pan hai pagal pan sahii par tum kahin nahin jaogi''

Ri:''armaan kya''

But she is cut short

Ar:''riddhima tum mujhe chodd ke nahin jaa sakti''

Ri:''kyoon nahin jaa sakti''

Ar:''kya matlab kyoon nahin jaa sakti can't u see I love u riddhima. Merii ekk galti kii itnii badii saza tum mujhe nahin de sakti, mujhe akela chodd ke. Please riddhima I love u''

Riddhima looked at him in disbelief

Ar:''han riddhima merii galti ke liyye mujhe maroo jo chahe sazaa do par mujhse dur mat jao I really love u riddhima''

This time he looked at her with pleading eyes

Ri:''I love u too armaan''

Armaan was not at all expected this

Ar:''kya kahaa riddhima''

Ri:''han armaan I love u''

Ar:''matlab tumne mujhe maf kiyya''

Ri:''han par ekk condition par aage se kuch bhi mujhse nahin chupaoge vaada''

Ar:''han vaada riddhima aur tumhari har desire poori karunga''

Ri:''armaan u r My Desire merii is desire ke poore honee ke bad merii koi aur desire nahin hai.''

Ar:''love u riddhima aage se mujhe kabhie chodd ke mat jaana mar jaonga nahin to mai''

Ri:''nahin jaongi armaan par tum bhi mujhe mnane meiin 2 weeks mat lenaa mai hii jaanti hun maine tumhare binaa yeh 2 weeks kaise guzare hai''

Ar:''promise baby mai tumhe jaldi se mna liyya karunga''

And he hugged her and picked her up in his arms, all the people at station whisteled at them and clapped while riddhima blushed and hide her face ion his chest.

After 2 weeks of their confession riddhima and armaan married. Riddhima becomes Riddhima Armaan Mallik in every senses. Riddhima's life is pure bliss for him, having armaan her love with his side, armaan's parents who loved her like their own daughter and their friends.

Riddhima also joined her M.B.A. after their marriage after armaan's insistence. He himself dropped her to college as it was his dream to saw her post graduate.

It was riddhima's first birthday after their wedding and armaan makes it so special to her. After the night full of love spend with him riddhima was laying in his arms with her head on his chest and armaan was playing with his hairs and

Ri:''armaan.''

Ar:''hmm.''

Ri:''mujhe tumhe ekk gift denaa hai''

Ar:''gift par birthday to tumhara hai naa sweethaert''

He said while kissing her hairs

Ri:''han par I want to give u something''

Ar:''vaise to jaan u r the most beautiful gift of my life but if u insist then''

Ri:''armaan tum papa banne vale ho''

And armaan pulled her upwards and looked in her eyes while she blushed and hid her face in his chest

Ar:''thanku tahnku so much riddhima yeh merii zindagi ka sabse bada gift hai''

Ri:''thanks to u armaan yeh gift tumne mujhe diyya hai''

And armaan kissed her on her forhead

Ar:''I love u jaaan''

Ri:''I love u too''

Ar:''riddhima I want a baby girl like u''

Ri:''no armaan I want a boy carbon copy of urs''

Ar:''girl riddhima''

Ri:''boy armaan''

Ar:''girl.''

Ri:''boy.''

And they argued till they exhausted.

Now we also leave left them arguing with their happiness and left to leave them live happily with each-other.

Once Again Happy Birthday Dear

On your birthday, special one,

I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.

On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.

I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!

Happy Birthday!

I'm wishing you another year

Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

Happy Birthday Dear

Love U Sonu So Much😊

Thanks for being in my life😊

Nikita😊

Edited by niki.5 - 12 years ago
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey di,
thanks a ton for ur love and wishes...i can't tell u what i am feeling right now...i ma not perfect like u so i don't have the exact words to describe i am happy right now ...i am so over whelming that i had tears in my eyes well of happiness...i never thought u would surprise me like this...
thanks  a lot for ur love i don't know i deseve it or not...
and all the friends who supported di in this...
too be edited...
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Sweetheart,
How are you?
A Very Very Happy Birthday,
Many Many Happy returns Of The Day,
May All Your Dreams Come True
And you get a lot of success
All The Best. :D

PS: Nikki the story was awesome, I just loved it :D

https://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x83/winwin1111/Birthday/HappyBirthdayFlowers.jpg
https://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l199/TerrilynHarris/Happy-Birthday-4.gif
https://www.aagiftsandbaskets.com/Images/LB-HB-Cake.jpg hspace5

Luv u<333
Kashish
Edited by kashishk - 12 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Sonu dear...WISH YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...And love the OS...Simply Awesome...
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey nikki
it was a lovely OS!
loved it so much!
thnx 4 pm

hey Sonu
Many many happy rtrns of the day sweetie
May god bless u wid all the happiness of d world