Sindoor-AR FF Part.28 New Thd Created

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Sindoor
AR FF

Hello Friends Nikita here u guyss do know me. Aap soch rahee hongee i am mad i have already so many ffs jinhe mai time par update nahin kar paati aur abhie ekk aur start kar rahii hun.Well what to say friends as it was my friend's Gyanu's  birthday so i want to give her a gift. We(shilpu And me) want to dedicate this ff to her so here u go gyanu Happy Birthday Dear. And the banner's credit goes to Shilpa.
Prologue:What happened when a girl who is already engaged to someone else married to another person by chance?And that man thinks the girl is not for him. How will they react to their so called marriage?How will the man react when he was forced to live with the girl? Will he agreed?Do they accept each-other or gave divorced?What is future of their marriage? Will they actually start living together or not?To know answers stay tuned with the SINDOOR- AR FF.
INDEX
Part-01 Page 8

Links To My Other Work

Short Stories
Just Because I Love U
Living With Friend Or Lover
Intezar
Y We Are Destined To Be  Completed
Love Is Mistake-Dreadful Or Beautiful Who Knows
Vishwaas
Unsaid Love

Fan Fiction
Unsaid Love
You Actually Love Me Or
Dill Ka Bandhan
Sindoor (Thread #1 Thread #2)
PEHLA PYAAR PEHLA EHSAAS - With megha
Dhadkan Ban gaye ho tum (Thread#1  Thread#2  Thread#3  Thread#4 Thread #5)

One Shot
Saathiya
My Desire
Pyaar Ke Rangg
Forever Vaala Love
Kya Pyaar Karoge Mujhse
Barish Meiin Bheegi Ice-Creamy
I Belong To Here Only
Important Is Love
I Trust You Captain
Kya Pyaar Karoge Mujhse
You Belong To Me
Expressive Words Coloumn (Os gallary)

Edited by desir - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonadesire thumbnail
Hey Nik Sweetheart🤗🤗
a big congratulation for ur new FF
i toh loved it from satrting...when i here this idae tab se i toh love i n this story😆😉...story puri pta hai but i want to read it every singal detail...
HUGS FOR U😛😊

Edited by shilpI007 - 12 years ago
jain92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 wow niki luv  u yar
 i m very happy ki 
tune mujhe ye dadicate kiya 
 n tujhe to pata hai  ki mein tere ff ki fan hu
n u guys given me my best present on my bday yar
 mein kabhi nai bhul sakyi
 n big congrats 4 this ff 
 n waise mujhe n shilpu ko stoey bhaut had tak pata hai pa
r we wanna read this

Edited by gyanvi - 12 years ago
shivi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i like the name :) sounds wonderful even from the name :)
res
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy nikki :)
nyc title 
cont with parts soon
n do pm me :D
dhruvika
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey api hi hope you doing weell
w8ing for the concept
lov
maria

*******edited********

api nice concept
i adore you
i cant even ri8 one and here you writting 4 ff gr8 api mashallah
keepi it up lov
maria
and do pm me😳
Edited by Riarai2346 - 12 years ago
jiyaa_m thumbnail
waiting nikki

n pm me too
swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nice ff...pm me wid ur up8s
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Character Sketch

Dr.Armaan Mallik-
25 years old, He is doctor by profession and working as millitary doctor.Very hot and handome. He does not believe in love so no affairs but do believe in marriage. He believes that with whom he married must be doctor because he though only the doctor cope up with him as she understands him well.

Miss Riddhima Gupta-
23 years old,She is M.B.A. She isvery bubbly, cheerful and pampered child. She is engaged to Siddhant Modii she does not love him it is completely an arrange marriage. She believes in true love, thought love is the most beautiful thing in this whole world.

Abhimanyu Mallik-
24 years old completing his engineering. He loves armaan and riddhima so much.Armaan is his cousin brother as his dad and armaan's dad are real brothers. Riddhima is his cousin sister as his mother and riddhima's dad are real brother-sister.

Atull Mallik-
27 years old doctor by profession currently in U.S.A. working there in hospital.Happily married to love of his life Anjali Mallik.Love his brothers so much especially armaan.Pankit Thakker

Anjali Mallik-
26 years old she is also doctor currently setteled with his hubby Atull Mallik in U.S.A. loved her devar armaan so much he is more friend to her.

Angad Mallik-
Younger brother of Abhimanyu 21 years old studying engineering loved his riddhima dii alots.Iqbal Khan

Rahul Grewal-
25 years old doctor in millatry too and he is best friend of armaan. He is  very-much in love with his chipkali his muskaan.Mayank Anand

Muskaan Chadda-
23 years old she is best friend of armaan and rahul. She is complete chatter-box.She is very-much in love with her kankhujura her rahul.

Nikkita Malhotra-
23 years old studying law and childhood friend of abhimanyu. She loves abhie but never told him about her feelings.

Karan And Nandini Mallik-
They are proud parents of Armaan and Atull Mallik. Loves their children a lots. They loved riddhima very-much as they often met her.

Sumeet And Kumkum Mallik-
They are proud parents of Abhimanyu and Angad Mallik. They love their children also Armaan And Atull. They armaan's chacha-chachi and riddhima's uncle-aunt.

Shashank And Samriti Gupta-
They are proud parents of riddhima and shashank is famous business tycon and he loved her princess like anything. 

Sujal And Kashish Gupta-
They are bhaii-bhabhi of riddhima and a happily married couple. Sujal is extrelmely possessive about his darling sister as he loves her a lot. Kashish is best friend of riddhima whom she shares everything.

Mrs. Kalyani Mallik-
55 years old she is armaan's dadii and loved his family a lots but she loved riddhima most in all of kids even more of his favourite grand child armaan riddhima is apple of her eyes. she can not see any pain in her eyes.Amardeep Jha

Mrs. Vineeta Gupta-
55 years old she is riddhima's dadii and loved her family and her granddaughter riddhima so much. she is friend with armaan's dadii.Vinita Malik

So friends this is character-sketch tell me howzz it.
and if u like it please comment or press like tab and if u want pms do let me know friends.
thanks so much
with lots of love
nikita

Edited by niki.5 - 12 years ago
ssidra thumbnail
hey niki,
Interesting concept!
Cont soon!!
Plz pm me when u update