Fan Fictions

Sindoor AR FF #2 1st inst page 24 27/11/2014

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello Friends 
I am so happy to see the second thread of Sindoor actually not at all expected but this all happened just because of your love and support oops sorry Thank You note tou next post ke liyye hain so let me give you the quick sneak peak of the story of Sindoor just to reminiscing our journey of Sindoor with Riddhima And Armaan.

Both Riddhima And Armaan are the apple of their family's eyes as well each other's family too as they are relatives. Riddhima's bua Kumkum Mallik is Armaan's Chachi so they knew each other's family quite well and loved by each other's family, but somehow they did not able to met each other in all these years. But they heard about each other from everyone so they kind of respected each other. Then their comes one family function where riddhima goes to her Bua's house in Mumbai where she finally met the famous Dr. Armaan Mallik of his bua's family, riddhima is already engaged to Siddhant Modi and is destined to be married in few months. As armaan met riddhima he gets smitten by her loving nature and simplicity in their first official meeting itself, and he tried to know her and riddhima too adored him and seeing his behave and down to earth attitude she can see why everyone loved him so very much. But then suddenly everything got to change as armaan learns riddhima is M.B.A. in Finance stream, he starts feeling restless as he feels some kind of strange feelings around her but he don't wants to get attracted towards her as he wants to get married to Doctor only as he has the logic in his mind clearly and stubborn set up that only Doctor can understand so fighting with his feelings and emotional turmoil he started ignoring her but still his heart ached and he don't know why coming to know that she is engaged and happy with her fiance.
                  The day comes that changed everything in both of their lives, the day when Mallik Family has the auspicious function of their site, armaan comes with the Sindoor Thall that is asked by Pandit Ji and as armaan comes with that accidentally riddhima's head bumped with armaan's hand that makes them tied in the scared bond of SINDOOR and that creates buzz between all the people presence in the function they start talking about riddhima and armaan saying that's their plan to get married with each other and some other says that how armaan ruined riddhimas life and all and that makes Mallik And Gupta Family more broken and hurt.
                       Then they decided to break the relation for the happiness of their Children sake but Kalyani Mallik (Armaan's Grandmother) and Vineeta Gupta (Riddhima's Grandmother) makes them understand they are ruining both of their lives as it will makes their children divorcees and society does not accept divorcees and both the families agreed and understands the gravity of situation and what their mothers trying to make them understand but armaan at once objected the decision to have any relation with riddhima. And this leads to cardiac arrest to armaan's grandmother that shattered Mallik family more and Karan Mallik armaan's father gives him the cue he will not forgive him if anything happened to his mother because of armaan. Armaan silently tried to get divorce from riddima but the lawyers said to him that they have to live as married couple for one year if they wants divorce. And armaan then reluctantly agreed to this seeing no choice but he puts the condition that he will not takes riddhima with him to Pune and she can live with his parents in Mallik Mansion in Mumbai and then he will come back after one year and they got divorced and that infuriated Karan Mallik to an extent and he slapped him and gives him peace of mind.
                                                               Finally armaan agreed in all his anger to take Riddhima along with himself to Pune. As he got agreed their families planned to give the reception to their near ones so no one can say anything to them. Armaan start noticing the differences between them and he started lashing on her putting all blame over her, but in all these things he unable to stop himself for getting attracting to her, after the party armaan overheard riddhima's talks with her bhabhi about her ex fianc and he too her all wrong thinking how she can thought about him when she got married to him. This makes him angry at her very much. Finally they reached to Pune armaan's house and from the moment they landed there armaan started behaving badly with her he taunted her and they did not share room riddhima stayed in guest room. He makes her cleared that their relation is just for ONE year but he could not help himself to care for her and feels jealous too whenever he thinks of her getting engaged before. On the other side riddhima tried her best to at lest be friended with him so that they can live peacefully and her mother-in-law becomes her support in this even armaan's friends Dr.Rahul and his fianc becomes her good friends helping her. Then there comes Ganesh Utsav in armaan's house and riddhima fulfilled all her responsibilities and after all ups and downs they becomes friends and now getting comfortable with each other.                
But will this friendship survives? Will riddhima armaan accepts this relation of Sindoor? Will armaan takes her his wife? Will they recognise their feelings? Will armaan let go of his stupid choice? Will armaan let go the feeling of her engaged before? Will this relation becomes life time relation from ONE year relation?  
So this is the story till now hope you like it lets enjoy the journey of SINDOOR with RiddhimArmaan.
Love
Nikita

Edited by desir - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desir thumbnail
Thank you note
                                 I am so happy that Sindoor reached its 2nd thread I never thought about it for me its not a long ff its small ff as a token of my love and our friendship for my dear friend gyanu but with all of your love and support I reached here on thread 2 so a big thank you to all of you for making this possible. I really very much aware the fact that from past 2-3 months story did not moved from the party and it is still there and I know because of that you people have lost interest in Sindoor and I not at all blame you, this is eventually my fault. I am not going to give any kind of explanation about this about any of reasons I faced and all, all I can say that is I am sorry for disappointing you. Any how I can say that I try to improve myself.

Now lets come to all you lovely people who are the reason of Sindoor #2 so first of all I like to thank you 

Sonu Sweetie- All i just can say to you is that I love you, you are my one and only first friend here on IF aagar aap na hoti tou main IF par aaj peechele 5 years se na hoti so its just all because of you, aagar aaj main kahin hun IF par ek choti si writer ban paayi hun sirf aapke karan thank you Sonu for being there with your di for my support system I love you and miss you.

Gyanu-Thank you gyanu for accepting Sindoor as you birthday gift if it is not your birthday gift it will not happen at all so Thank you and yes thanks for all the lovely comments you did on Sindoor.

Shilpa-I know you don't come on IF now but still i owe a big thank you to you friends she is the one with whom I actually discussed Sindoor's plot at first place and she encouraged me to go ahead with this so thank you shilpa for making Sindoor happened.

Asma-Thank you jaana so much I always love you for the support you give me on Sindoor your heartwarming comments always makes Sindoor more closer to me and I somehow feels I actually write good so thank you for always there with me.

Farwa-I don't know how to thank you Farwa for your tremendous support you always give me through your comments. No matter how awful I wrote you always there with your comment even on the tiny miny installments I put up, I know thank you is small word for your support till now for Sindoor's journey but a big thank you to you Farwa.

Amon-I know you are super busy in your life but I just needs your some minutes to say that I love you, you are my favourite reader of Sindoor you waited Sindoor every time and the way you passed me messages on twitter, whatsapp through madura that how you feel about the part it is something that gives me belief in myself and my reason to update Sindoor's next parts again so thank you so much.

Madura- I know you are not the reader of Sindoor but i wants to say thank you to you for all the time you give to me hearing my all new ideas about Sindoor thank you so much.

Jiya-I don't know jiya you are reading this or not but if you are reading this i wants to say thanks you for those two small words ''nice nikki'' you don't even have the slightest idea what your these two words did to me, it brighten Sindoor' word for having its oldest reader's support with it so thanks you so much for always with me and please come back I miss you.

Geet&Ishika&Jannat-I know all three of you are so much busy to come here and read this but still I wants to say thank you for your each comment even before our friendship happen so thank you.

Guddu,Riddhimabasket, Janna-Way, Ammy. Teja, Ashiwini16-You are sweethearts girls I love you for everything and for your every comment you showered Sindoor and me.

Aur a big thanks to all of you guys you are the very first readers of Sindoor and you make Sindoor Happen possible Thank you to all the old readers of Sindoor jinhone ne RiddhimArmaan ko aapni kahani kehne ka mauka diyya.

(My old readers you are the support system of each and every FF of mine thanks you so much love you all)

And now lets move to all the new readers of Sindoor thank you guys for letting Sindoor survive thank you

Ayu-Thank you ayu for each and everything you did for me for Sindoor, you are posting my ffs from almost one year without complaining thank you I owe you for this and off course my readers she is the one who give you updates of my ff as i just mailed so thanks you ayu.

Megha-Thank you so much for showing your love to Sindoor.

Sakshi-Thanks you so much for showing your love to Sindoor in form of your comments, I thanked you from the bottom of my heart to give me and Sindoor so much love.

Shahsahir-Sorry I don't know your name but I need to give you big thank you for loving Sindoor so much that you pestered me for Sindoor's updates on twitter thank you so much.

Mpkeez-Sorry I don't know your name either but I want to say thank you for supporting me in the journey of Sindoor, the love you give me its incredible thanks you for even acknowledged each thing of Sindoor thanks you.

Palakkajenian-Thank you so much for your love and for your every detailed comment you give on Sindoor you makes me read all the part in your comments thanks you so much giving me love and support to Sindoor.

jaspreet12,  dmglover143,  peachgirlkashmaaneet

TaniDMGlover,  kritika201

tanyaarora2912,  sweetkajen,

Saini646,  sweetgirl555Mpakeez,  Mvinfff

kajenlife,  palakajenian,  kunabz,  ashwini16,  

aar123,  cuteshilpa,  Nazzz16,  megha_kajen,

Jess2014,  blessed4pri.29793,  -Prithi-

HR-DMG4life,  Teja...,  teenorchid,  crazy4KASH_AR

(You rocks my new readers thanks for helping Sindoor moving on)

desir thumbnail
Part 29

As riddhima feels that she did not hits the floor she slowly opened her eyes and armaan all the time keeps on admiring her in his arms. He is so much please no he is flabbergasted seeing her like this and as riddhima opened her eyes she finds one pair of blue eyes looking at her intently and she just lost in those blue grey eyes and armaan as soon saw her opening her eye lids he too lost in her green emerald eyes as they look in each other's eyes they forgot their surroundings, they keeps on looking in each other's eyes. Green eyes showed  something deep that reflects her heart's desires and blue eyes just mesmerizing the lady in his arms, his wife and his eyes never left her eyes, both of them feels home just looking in each other's eyes and then armaan with his one free hand caressed her cheeks as one of her hair is coming over her eyes disturbing her as soon armaan's cold hands brushed past her cheeks she takes deep breath and armaan feeling her breaths sharpen he smiled he always wondered how she reacts to his mere touch and he just let his fingers lingered there for quite sometime to let her feel his presence and then riddhima clutched his shirt for the support as she just with the feeling of his soft fingers on her cheeks she feels getting weakened from her knows, she knows she will falls if he is not holding her in his arms. Armaan is about to caress her cheeks when their moment breaks with the sound of phone and that sound brings both of them back to reality armaan immediately makes riddhima stands on her feet carefully and riddhima has her cheeks turned red with both blushing and embarrassment as she puts one of her hair behind her ear she heard armaan answering the call as it is his cell that is ringing as armaan answered the call it is from rahul 
A:''han rahul''
Ra:''armaan tum log nikal gayye na?''
He inquired 
A:''han bas abhie nikal hi rahein hain rahul''
He said as he looked at riddhima from the corner of his eyes and riddhima can feels his gaze upon herself as
Ra:''chal theek hain jaldi aa bhabhi meiin itna mat kho jaana ki yeh hi bhul jaye aaj ki party tere owner meiin hain''
He teased him and unknown to himself armaan has blush on his cheeks as he looked at riddhima then he just as
A:''bye rahul''
Ra:''bye see you soon''
As soon he cuts the call he looked at riddhima then he called her as
A:''chalein riddhima''
Riddhima just did not know what to say so she just nodded her head and then they both started walking towards the door and armaan saw her she is walking quite gracefully but still he can feel that she is nervous as they are about to move out armaan called her
A:''riddhima are you sure that you can manage in this sari and high heels''
He asked knowing she is not that much of high heels especially sari person and riddhima stopped in her mid tracks hearing his question asas she feels his caring voice and then she just replied to him as
R:''ji armaan aur aap tou hain hi mere saath na''
Without knowing her words escaped from her mouth making armaan looked at her in shock, though he is shocked at her words, but he feels good hearing her don't know why. He feels immense pleasure feeling that she trusted him and riddhima lowered her eye lids she didn't know how she said this. Deep down from her heart she knows he is going to be there but she could not believe herself that she said this to him directly then seeing her standing nervously armaan thinks to make her ease so he speaks grabbing her attention
A:''chalein riddhima der ho rahi hain''
He said and riddhima nodded and then they both moved towards the car and armaan locked the door of the house and unknown to himself he gives the key to Riddhima like a husband and riddhima takes the key and as armaan opened the door for riddhima like a perfect gentleman riddhima blushed. She don't know but she feels her heart beats racing from the time she saw herself in his arms as armaan comes and settled on his seat and soon he drove towards the venue. The whole ride was silent one as no one is speaking. Armaan is so busy in stealing glances at her as from the time she appeared in front of his eyes he could not able to tear his gaze from her. And riddhima is her own thoughts she can still feels goosebumps on her arms where he holds her. She could not help but her heart is taking her back to again and again the moment he caught her in his arms. She feels him so close to herself all the time, she can even feels his gaze upon her but she pushed her thoughts aside thinking she is over initializing the things. In between their thoughts they never realize that they reached the venue.  

As they reached the venue riddhima comes from her thoughts as she feels the car halted and she looked at armaan as he stopped the car and seeing her looking at himself he speaks up as that
A:''hum pahunch gayye riddhima''
And riddhma just looked outside and then she nodded and as she opened her side of door to get down before she puts her feet outside she finds armaan's hand on front of her and she is surprised a bit but then she puts her hand in his and then she moved outside and then armaan handled the car keys to the wallet boy show greeted him 
W:''good evening armaan sir''
Armaan smiled as he recognized him he is Stephen and 
A:''arey Stephen tum yahan kaise ho?''
He did not expected him to be here but nevertheless and
S:''jii armaan sir aab main yahin kam karta hun sir''
He said and armaan smiled and nodded 
A:''yeh tou bhaut achi bat hain stephen''
S:''thank you sir sab aapke qaaran sir aapnein shadi kar li''
He asked as he looked at the beautiful lady accompanied armaan sir and armaan looked at riddhima then he just as
A:''han Stephen thoda time hua hain riddhima yeh Stephen hain aur Stephen my wife riddhima''
He introduced them and riddhima smiled at the man 
S:''good evening mam aur bahut Mubarak ho aapko shaadi par. Mam aap bahut lucky hain armaan sir bahut ache insan hain mam''
He said and riddhima smiled hearing him this is the charm of Armaan Mallik she is familiar of this thing and this is the thing that she used to adore him from even the time she did not met him in person so she just replied slowly as
R:''thank you''
She said smiling politely at him and then armaan
A:''acha sun stepehen aaj ki party meri taraf se hain tou please tu aur tere saare dost khana khaye bina mat jaana samjha aur yeh le car ki keys''
He said and stepehen smiled and riddhima adored he is best that's reason everyone loves him and Stephen says to him that
S:''bilkul sir''
And then armaan and riddhima moved towards the entrance and riddhima's hand is in armaan's hand all the time and she is looking here and there time to time admiring the place. It is water fall resort on her either side the water fall is going on and in between there is path of grass as soon they entered riddhima suddenly grew nervous and unknowingly to her on self she gripped armaan's hands more in hers. And armaan who is busy looking at her from the corner of his eyes noticed the change in her and he looked at her and seeing her getting nervous he holds her hand tightly in his and then whispering in her ear slowly 
A:''riddhima its going to be fine''
He said to her and seeing him looking at her the emerald ones hold blues and they give her the support her that makes her heart beats normal as she feels from her heart that support he is giving her that he is by her side and she nodded her head as he blinked his eyes breaking the eye lock and then armaan holding her in his arms entwined their hands he entered as soon they entered inside they gets the flower petals fells on them and that makes riddhima holds armaan's hands more and he pressed her hands in his and they have beautiful smiles on their faces. And then armaan finds Colonel Sehgal approaching them along with his wife and seeing them riddhima and armaan too moved towards them and then riddhima bends and touched their feet seeking their blessings and the couple happily gives her the blessings they so adore this girl she is so naive and innocent, it reflects on her face. And then colonel sehgal speaks up as
Cs:''so Dr. Mallik today you officially gets into the category of Married Man''
He said and armaan smiled at him then
A:''yeah sir as per army's ritual''
He replied and then Mrs. Sehgal speaks up
Ms:''well armaan my dear you got so lucky you got a very beautiful bride Riddhima you look beautiful dear''
She said praising riddhima and armaan could not help but agreed silently with Mrs. Sehgal and riddhima thanked politely as
R:''thank you mam you yourself looks so beautiful mam and this colour really suits you''
She replied to her and Mrs. Sehgal smiles and then she speaks up
Ms:''well thank you riddhima''
Cs:''vaise darling don't you thinks its time to meet Mrs. &Mr. Mallik to others too''
He said addressing his better half and she nodded and 
Ms:''yes off course riddhima enjoy yourself and armaan introduce her to everyone''
A:''sure mam''
And before armaan and riddhima makes a move they heard a voice boomed in the room
V:''no this is not possible''
And everyone present in the hall looked at the source of the voice and they finds a beautiful girl standing there with not so happy face and curiously they saw her and they gets shocked of their life when she walked towards armaan and hugged him tightly, riddhima is shocked beyond limits. And armaan looked at the girl completely dumbfounded. Then the girl untangled herself from him but still she keeps him in his arms and then seeing them major samrat butted in as he teased armaan thinking she might be armaan's friend
Sa:''dekha riddhima bhabhi armaan tou aaj bhi aapnein purane friends ke saath kuch zayda hi close hain''
He said and riddhima finally gasped air as she finally let the thought stuck to her maybe she is his friend what is she thinking and she nodded and before she can even whispered other word the earth snatch under her feet as the girl speaks up
G:''who friend I am Dr. Mrs. Priya Armaan Mallik armaan ki wife''
She said making everyone shocked beyond their limits as she said those words wife and all were looking at Armaan and armaan himself is looking at the girl then riddhima. And riddhima's eyes just fixed on that girl who is still standing close to her armaan and claiming that she is his wife and then the girl priya speaks up breaking the silence as
P:''yes I am Mrs. Armaan Mallik tell everyone baby that I am your wife''
She said and armaan then finally comes out from the shock as that girl puts her arms around his neck he untangled them and moved away from her a few feet away and
A:''what the hell who are you? I don't know you at all. I just saw you today for the very first time and you are claiming that you are my wife. You are mistaken mam I am not your husband''
He said don't know what's going on here, the girl whom he never saw in his life comes all of sudden and then claims that she is his wife what's going on and his eyes darted on Riddhima and she is looking so disturbed god what's happening how is she feeling with all the mess. No he have to tell her that she is lying he never married her and then he immediately moved closer to riddhima and
A:''riddhima listen to me main ise jaanta bhi nahiin hun aaj pehli baar dekha hain maine ise riddhima''
And riddhima looked at his face as he called her holding her hands in his and she comes out from her shock mode and before she can even utter a word they heard the girl's voice  once again as she comes closer to them as
P:''armaan why are you lying sweetheart we got married three months ago remember sweetheart and who is she darling''
She said looking at armaan then at riddhima and armaan moved away from her and then he just
A:''shut up I am not lying you are lying I don't marry you. I only married Riddhima that is exactly 3 months ago from today and She is Riddhima Armaan Mallik she is my wife''
He said and riddhima looked at him as he states that holding her hands in his hold and she feels so happy he remembered that today is their third month wedding anniversary she looked at him for a second when her trance breaks as the girl speaks up again
P:''armaan this is not true right you can't do this with me. You can't betray me''
She said with little tears in her eyes and then armaan looked at her as she go to riddhima and holds her hands in hers saying
P:''I don't know who you are but this man Armaan Mallik is my husband and I so love him please believe me''
She said with tears and riddhima looked at her and then she saw armaan and he moved towards them holding her hands in his
A:''riddhima please trust me main sach keh raha hun maine kabhi is se shadi nahiin kari. In fact tum tou jaanti ho na main shaadi se kaise bhag raha tha jab bhi mom aur choti ma shadi ke liyye kehte the tou how could I marry her. Riddhima maine aaj ise pehle baar dekha hain main ise jaanta tak nahiin tou shaadi tou bahut dur ki baat hain riddhima. Main sach keh raha hun riddhima maine sirf tumse shaadi kari hain vo bhi humare Sindoor ke bandhan meiin, aur kabhie kisi se nahiin riddhima. Only you are Mrs. Armaan Mallik please trust me riddhima I''
But he is cut short as Colonel Sehgal comes and
Cs:''armaan this is not at all expected from you''
He said but armaan did not even bothered to say anything right now he did not wants anybody's trust on him, he just wants to know what His Riddhima thinks of him as he just wants her to believe him and then seeing Colonel Sehgal approaching her and then he just
Cs:''I am so sorry riddhima this all is happening but we don't know what is wrong or right''
And then finally riddhima speaks up looking at that girl and armaan who is still holding her hands in his 
R:''but I know sir that what is right what is wrong or should I say who is right and who is wrong''
She said and armaan looked at her and then as she takes her hands away from his he don't know why his heart sank, doesn't she believes him and seeing that look in armaan's eyes riddhima's heart sank too. She don't know but why his pain always hurts her but nevertheless she walked towards the girl who is claiming him as her husband and as she go towards her and then she just speaks up as
R:'' I am sorry to say but armaan is not your husband he is only mine husband. He can never betray me I trust him''
She said and hearing her words armaan feels that someone puts beats to his hearts again and he looked at her finally taking breath as he looked at her and she gives him nod and now for him nobody matters his wife believes him that's all. He don't know why but his heart feels so much satisfaction and then saying her that priya
P:''aap itnein belief ke saath kaise keh sakti hain''
R:''kyunki main armaan ko jaanti hun vo kabhie bhi kisi ki zindagi ke saath itna bada khilwad nahiin kar sakte hain.''
She said just few words telling them she trust her husband and
Cs:''but riddhima maybe she is saying truth''
R:''no sir she is not because armaan never lied''
She said truthfully and armaan looked at her and then suddenly vivek speaks up as
V:''tou kyun na aap donow hi prove kar dijiye kaun armaan ki wife hain its fair chance''
And that makes armaan angry and
A:''vivek this is not a game and my wife believes me that's enough she does not needs to prove anything''
But that sly dog did not left chance so he
V:''why armaan if you are so confident that you did not betray her then let her prove she is your wife''
He said and armaan clenched his teeth this evening is turning a bitter one
A:''vivek''
But he is cut short by riddhima as she speaks up
R:''nahiin armaan I'll prove them that we are Husband and Wife and you did not betray me at all.''
She said with so confidence in her voice and armaan is awestruck she wants to prove he is not wrong.

As armaan looked at her his blue oceanic eyes got locked with emerald ones he saw nothing simply trust in those ones and their eye lock breaks with someone's voice and its samrat 

S:''riddhima bhabhi armaan sahi keh raha hain jab aapko armaan par believe hain tou humein kuch bhi nahiin janana hain''

He said breaking their trance but before she can say single word that vivek again speaks up

V:''come on sam don't you think we might give chance to this lady too as we all know that Dr. Armaan Mallik wants to get married to a Doctor and as far we all all know Riddhima Ji is not a doctor but the lady here is Doctor herself''

He said making riddhima and armaan both go pale as his words hit that emotional chord of theirs bringing back the memories of their alliance and the behave of Armaan towards Riddhima and the complications between their relationship. Armaan's condition is tough one as he knows what vivek is saying is right everybody knows that he wants to get married to doctor not an another girl and he looked at riddhima's face her face showed that emotions which he don't wants to see on her face ever after he got understand that its not her fault and feeling his eyes boring on her she looked at him then she saw that fear and nervousness in his eyes. She can understand nervousness but fear she don't know why he looks so frightened she just blinked her eyes to him to show him she is fine and seeing her blinking her eyes armaan didn't feel better as he went to those horrible days but his heart calmed a bit. And then riddhima speaks up as she saw armaan is not in condition to speaks up

R:''excuse me Mr. Vivek if armaan has certain choice for her life partner which I think everybody has but that does not means Armaan is lying and he betrayed me''

She said with confidence in her voice and armaan has a sigh of relief suddenly and then 

Cs:''ok please cut it out why can't we give them a chance to say it that''

And then armaan looked at him then

A:''but I don't want riddhima to prove anything''

P:''Armaan if you are so sure and saying the truth that you did not marry me then let her prove it''

A:''not at all for me Riddhima is my WIFE and I only MARRIED to her so my wife is not going to prove anything to anyone''

He said with so much authority and determination in his voice and riddhima looked at him awed with his outburst how he did not wants her to get prove anything to anyone and then he holds her hand and then he 

A:''thank you very much for such a nice and warm welcome but I guess its time for us to leave now thanks you so much for making this evening memorable all of you''

He said and then he is about to move holding her hands in his but then suddenly they heard the voice of loud clapping and they are so shocked as they feels the glitters falling on them and riddhima looked at him and armaan looked at her shocked with the turn of events and then their gaze fells on Muskaan&Rahul coming laughing and giggling and then finally both riddhima and armaan realized in this all mess they actually forgot about them. They are still confused when they reached near them rahul punched his shoulder and then he

Ra:''arey vah mere yar tune tou mujhe aapna kayal kar liyya kya bat hain bhabhi ke liyye itni caring vaoww''

And then muskaan hugged riddhima and then she speaks up as

M:''riddhima you make me your fan seriously so much trust''

She said and riddhima did not understand anything why everybody is smiling and clapping even that priya girl but as soon rahul punched armaan only at that moment armaan got to know everything and

A:''that means all this is prank''

He said in mere whisper and rahul smiled and then he hugged him

Ra:''yes Mr. Mallik remember the all army tradition the new better half of any army connected person is welcomes with a prank''

He said and then armaan remembered the custom of army that they have a tradition a funny tradition to welcome the new bride of any of army related person like this but lost in riddhima he somehow just forgot about it and did not even thinks that this all will be a plan or prank and then seeing armaan lost in his own thoughts riddhima speaks as she is still in shock and

R:''prank?''

Hearing her questioning eyes muskaan moved closer to her and

M:''han riddhima actually yeh na yahan ka tradition hain ki jab bhi kisi ki marriage hoti hain and the lady comes, we all play a prank on her riddhima''

She explained to her and riddhima then looked at priya then

R:''matlab priya?''

But this time priya replied instead of muskaan

P:''yes riddhima armaan sirf aapke husband hain jaise ki aapnein kaha I am not at all your husband's wife I am sorry''

She said moving closer to her and giving her a hug and then colonel sehgal comes with his wife

Cs:''yes Dr.Mallik this is all that our tradition''

Ms:''I am so sorry riddhima aapko yeh sab face karna pada I so told them that ki zayda ho raha hain but they did not budge saying lets see kitna trust hain in 3 months ke relation meiin''

Riddhima nodded she still in surprise mode but then calming herself she

R:''its fine mam aur mam trust time se nahiin ata yeh tou ek pal meiin ho jaata hain ya tou puri zindagi bhar bane rehne ko ya tutne ko''

She said making everyone looked at her as she said those words and everyone smiled and clapped and then

Cs:''you are right my child well Dr.Mallik you are very lucky to have her as your life partner and riddhima we are sorry for this''

A:''thanks you and its fine sir''

He replied instead of riddhima and then priya

P:''I am so sorry Armaan for making you go all through but its all prank''

A:''I understand priya and that's fine''

He said smiled at her and then shakes her hands and she gives riddhima a hug and

P:''riddhima I must say aap sach meiin armaan par bahut trust karti hain aur bahut saara pyaar bhi''

She said making riddhima gasped in shock but her cheeks turned red hearing her compliment and then

S:''well yeh tou hum humare sabse handsome Doctor ke liye bhi keh sakte hain that he is head over heels in love with Riddhima Bhabhi''

He said making both riddhima and armaan lowered her eyelids and then rahul smiled

Ra:''I guess aab humein yeh party shuru karni chahiye is se pehle ki mera yeh best friend is mazak ke liyye meri muscles tode''

He said jokingly as armaan actually showed his punch and 

Ms:''yes off course let's start with cake whats say''

She said and everyone hooted and then armaan moved towards riddhima and before he can say anything to her they heard muskaan as

M:''I will bring cake''

As she goes then

Cs:''armaan I guess now you can actually introduce her to everyone till muskaan comes''

He said and armaan nodded and then he forwards his hand to her and riddhima smiled at him and then holds his hand then armaan leads her to meet his friends and colleagues. Armaan is introducing her to everyone as his wife and riddhima is meeting and chatting with everyone happily and as they reached to Samrat armaan officially introduced them

A:''riddhima yeh Major Samrat Shergil hain and Sam this is''

But he is cut short as samrat speaks up as

S:''aur yeh hain Mrs. Riddhima Mallik jisne aapka dill churaya hain right''

He said teasingly and riddhima blushed and then she heard

G:''kyun pareshan kar rahein ho samrat bhabhi ko''

She heard a beautiful voice and she saw a beautiful girl dressed in evening gown accompanying samrat and then armaan speaks up 

A:''bilkul bhabhi sambhaliye ise riddhima yeh gunjan bhabhi hain sam ki jaan aur bhabhi yeh meri wife hain riddhima''

He introduced them winking at samrat making gunjan chuckled and then gunjan hugged riddhima

G:''congratulations riddhima hope I can call you that''

Riddhima nodded having smile on her face

R:''thank you''

S:''vaise bhabhi aaj aapko dekh kar humein samajh aya ki armaan ko shaadi ki itni jaldi kyun thi ki isnein hum meiin se kisii ko invite bhi nahiin kiyya''

He said punching armaan's arm and that brings memories to riddhima and armaan but soon riddhima speaks up as

R:''sorry bhayiya actually dadi ki tabiyat theek nahiin thi so sab kuch bahut jaldi meiin ho gayya''

She said apologising and then gunjan speaks up as

G:''arey riddhima don't be yeh samrat ko tou na aise hi habit hain kuch bhi bolne ki''

She said and then they heard rahul's voice as he comes and puts his hands on armaan and samrat's shoulders from back saying

Ra:''bilkul sahi kaha hain gunji bhabhi ne bhabhi major samrat ki baton meiin tou party yahin beet jayegi''

He said teasing samrat and then

A:''tu tou chup hi reh itna ghatiya majak karta hain kya koi I know yeh tera hi idea hoga aisa vahiyat idea tera hi ho sakta hain''

He said and then moved away from him and

S:''bilkul armaan yeh isi ka idea tha kyun Dr.rahul''

He said putting salt on armaan's anger then

Ra:''acha mujhe jitna daantna hain bad meiin daant lena abhie cake cut karen boliye na bhabhi ise please''

He said pleading to riddhim and riddhima just nodded her head and then seeing her nod armaan looked at her as

A:''don't tell me riddhima kit um iski baton meiin aa rahi ho''

He said and riddhima did not know what to say

R:''armaan main vo actually''

But then they heard one chirpy voice and its none other than muskaan

M:''now please may I have Mrs.&Mr. Armaan Mallik on the stage to cut the cake please''

She called them and everyone hooted and both riddhima and armaan walked towards the stage where muskaan is standing as there are stairs to climb up armaan holds riddhima's hands tightly in his as he knows she is very much nervous while walking in sari and heels and riddhima is touched with his gesture when she feels his tight grip on her hands which is linked to his arm and as armaan looked at her she gives him that small smile that gratitude smile that says everything and

A:''nahiin riddhima thank you smile nahiin tumhari vo million dollar smile kyunki yeh tou mera farz hain na''

He said and that makes her flashing her dimpled smile and then he step forwards on the stair and then gives her his hand to step on the stairs and then riddhims smiled and walked with him linking his arms with hers. Not even for a single second she feels that she is in sari and in those horrible heels as soon they reached on the stage muskaan smiled and

M:''lets cheer people for the newly weds RiddhimArmaan Mallik''

She said and everyone cheered for them and she handled the knife to them for cutting the cake and riddhima looked at the cake. Its three tier wedding caking on top of it their initials written saying 'Riddhima Armaan'' and she feels a sudden kind of happy feeling she don't know what that was as she saw for the first time their names written together in their 3 month old marriage. She is so lost in her own thoughts she don't know when armaan comes and holds her from behind putting his arms around her petite waist and his face is on her shoulder leaning towards her ear making her feel his hot breaths and she is shocked and she tilted her head in sideways feeling what's going on as she don't knows  armaan is so close to her that when she turned her face her lips landed on the corner of his cheeks making both of them dumbfounded in all this situation and both of them gets startled with this sudden turn of events.

Precap

How could u do this?

Matlab Voo Aab Bhi Aapna Ateet Nahin Bhulli Hai.

Mai Kya Karun.

Armaan tune abhie tak kitchen ke appliances nahin buy kiye aab tou you married fir bhi.

I did not expect this from you riddhima ki halat dekhi hain tune.

Now what is this who is telling this and to whom and what happened that everyone was reacting like this?

To know answers stay tuned 

With SINDOOR-AR FF

Please do comment or hit like tab if u like the part friends, 

Love And Regards

Nikita

Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread :)
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😊
finally 2nd thread of sindoor...
uske  liye congrats...
jo itna jaldi part new thread open ho gayaa
iskaa...

anyways about part...
it was awsume...

loved the whoole...finally Ar reached the party hall

and then this vivek...
i saw h8 this bas***d.. 😡😡
he's bloody aapin in ass...

rascal... 😡😡

and then this prank...
god for once i thought it must be vivek's idea...
but phir yeh toh RM ka idea tha...
hahahaha 😃 😃

hhehehehee...
 gunjan n Samraat are so cute...
they were so nice...
and m glad Riddhima has so much trust in Armaan
that she didn't  believed in Priya's words 

plsss upd8 next soon
bye
cuaa... 

Edited by megha_kajen - 8 years ago
ruc_121 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part..
Eager to read next ! ;)
Continue soon ...
And yeah ! Congrats for the new thread !! :*Edited by rucha_07 - 9 years ago
Mpakeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yuppiiee.. Party time. .
V got d 2nd theard of sindoor..
Congrtzzz...

Keep Writing,,, Shining... & ... Smiling...
Stay blessed dear..
aar123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part,...
congrats on 2nd thread...👍🏼
Edited by aar123 - 9 years ago
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratss for new thread dear
awesome update