Did annyone notice Niketan???n other families

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok...
I searched whole forum n didn't find any mention...so got frutrated n m making this topic...

Did anyone notice Niketan touched his mother's feeet while leaving...

Hats off to his upbringing!!!👏⭐️

I mean just look at Delnaz n her family...

Niketan's mom was soo well-mannered even on phone call n yday also she didn't took Imam's name with loath,anger or anything...
Just a simple sentence nd she was done👏

Of all the families ,I LOVED Niketan's mom...n m already considering making her m MIL😳😳😳😳

Far better than what Rajeev has as MIL

Rajeev's bro was amazing!!!
Though I didn't get why he nominated Urva n Sapna...I liked the way he didn't nominate Del bcz he knew his bro wouldn't like it...N the way he told Sapna that he n his family likes the way she calls Rajeev Raju👏 Also the way he tlked sense into Rajeev last time also n this time also abt Imam...though Rajeev seems hell bent on ignoring his advice😕
Urva's mom is just llike her...no lamba chauda lectures, no drama,..Seedhi baat no bakwas⭐️

Sana's mom actully bought tears to my eyes😭
She s relly sweet n mother-daughter bonding was clearly visible n adorable!!😊

About Delnaz mom...well...if her daughter actually paid the EMIs n her ex-son-in-law is not successful in his career...thats no reason to nominate him for eviction😕😲

I mean...she just would have said "I nominate Rajeev bcz I hate him...no other reason..."
N Urvashi sooo didn't say wat Del's-mom said she said...Del's mom was Just there to take revenge it seems...
N there was no reason to drag Sana n Kar in their family argument...

Even Imam's bro didn't bash Rajeev he way she did...he has his senses...

Ok..I started topic on completely different note...so editing th title bcz couldn't stop myself from writing abt other's families as well😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Plz leave comments!!!
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You have competition for taking away the MIL from me 😳

Jokes apart -

Nik and Urva's Mum in one wory - Classy ! 😛

It was expected since Nik is from a non-TV background and is such a well behaved person himself. Now we know where it comes from. 😳

Urva's real strength to become a single mother at 17 has to be her mum! They must have got so much grief for the situation that they know how the affected party feels and refuse to put someone else through it. Brava 👏

Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree. love niketen's mother and i did'nt get it that delnaz mom nominate rajeev for some personal issues????
neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
respect for all mothers but shameless delnaz mother.but both mother and daughter are proud of each other.greedy IRANI'S.
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really love Nik's mom she is really beautiful by heart nd loved nik yesterday.Edited by nabitathapa - 11 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sorry a big dislike for sana and mom, rajeev and rakesh, imam and moin 😡
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@tm,

The part abt Niketan, i completely agree. His behaviour - calm n composed speaks volumes abt his upbringing. N the same goes for Urva n rajeev's family.
Edited by frozen.devil - 11 years ago
LethallyFloral thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Niketan's mom looked really calm and sophisticated, Niketan reflects her. I liked her y' day. :D Edited by Aveline - 11 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
jo b urvashi ko nominate karega i dislike that person chahe wo kisi ki mom ho ya bhai ya kuc b i dont like these people