Users

Frequent Posters

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: agonyaunt

i think there is alot of competition for niketan!!πŸ˜‰

actually both sana mom and when imam met his bro brought tears into my eyes!! 😭
what delu mother said was totally uncalled for and it turned put to be a more support for urv and pillu fans!!!

Yaaa...I guess after he comes out as winner...he should start with "Niketan ka swayanwar"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Then we can get our daily dose of his one-liners n that million-dollar smirk!!!!!!!!😳😳

PS : But, I know Nik will not do swayanwar on national TV ...He is not despo...n LOVE him for that😳😊
Edited by MJHTMonayaSajan - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kshaily

I really felt what Delnaaz's Mom said was uncalled for Rajeev, Family problem apas mein sort karo why on National TV? Why bring in other 2 gals? I felt bad for Rajeev at that moment.

And lies for Urvashi ????
As always Del doesnt have a basic courtsey of apologising HM for the indecent behaviour by her family. She simply runs away by saying I dont want to talk on this or Bakhtiyar se baat karo usne bola hai tumko yeh sab...This only further more proves that she is guilty...
I really felt BB has asked relatives of members to nominate Urvashi as why would they nominate her without any storng reason?
I really want Del to go out and Urvashi to remain in competition with highest votes.

Y...after Bakhtiyaar..I started liking Rajev actually n felt bad for him even yday...
N in LVA test,,it came out that Del even agrees with what Bakhtiyar said n considers him rightπŸ₯±

That says all...
N hopefully Urva won't be eliminated..
Rakesh nominated Urva bcz he had no other choice...
Can't nominate Niketan as he is captain..
He knew Rajeev wouldn't appreciate him nominating Del...
He knnows Rajeeev n Sana r friends n Sana is Rajeev's only true listener in house except may b somewat nik n Urva..
Imam was already nominated directly by Nik's mom..
So only choice was Sapna n Urvashi...

Don't know abt y others nominated her though...πŸ˜•

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sana's mom actully bought tears to my eyes😭
She s relly sweet n mother-daughter bonding was clearly visible n adorable!!😊

and the way she asked her mum if she is ok and not angry on anything she is doing at bb, it was concern that she doesn't wanna hurt her mum n family with her wrong doings 
Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Bviraj

Aap sapna ki Manager ko bhul gaye,
Usne bola ki yeh game hai aur do naam dena hai toh Sana and Imam.Perfect answer by her,sapna's manager also has great personality.

Hey...she nominated Sana and Urvashi...
Imam was already directly nominated by Niketan's mom...
rahulparashar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have always been a bit rude to my family but i will change myself coz i m his fan.😊
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
niketan and his Family - class spart πŸ˜Ž
poshtho thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved nik'smom and urvi's mom and sana's mom
Autumn_Fairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Every1 was a delight to watch except Delnz's mother...
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Its funny, you guys always like to pride yourself when Urvashi says something in the name of honesty, but when someone else does it ...its a problem??

Urvashi has also said many things that have been out of line, but I mean thats okay right? Because its Urvashi? She gets the tag of "honest" but now Delnaaz's mom gets the tag of being a "bad woman", "liar" or other names.

Its her opinion and she stated it. Whats the big deal now? Its not like Rajeev is worthy of respect, she didnt say anything wrong. Everyone knows what kind of pervert Rajev is.
hunybutt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dun judge anyone u dun knw wt actually happened among them... She did wrong but what are u guys doing jtna hm log ne insult ki rajeev ki us c tu km he bola hai del mom ne... Tm log kro tu sahi koe aur kary tu usk peechy par jty ho