Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nik's Mom is simply elegant,she oozes Class.Liked the way she said to BB that Ghar se beghar karna toh aapka kaam hai.U instantly know that saying right things at the right moment is in Nik's Genes.πŸ‘

Urv's Mom is on-your-face,no non-sense person.I am not able to figure out why she didn't give reasons.πŸ˜•

Sana's is simple & sweet perhaps a little uncomfortable at the sudden shower of attention,😊

It's hard to believe that the sober,reticent fellow is Imam's Brother.Nice revelation.😲

Sapna's Manager looked damn scared to me.Aree Mujhe kahan phansa diya was written all over her Face.

Rajeev's Brother was a show-off,not sure whether he even understood that the purpose he was brought in.Everything he said abt Sapna was nice then why Nomination??πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Del's Mom ws simply OTT.Now i know where she & that useless Bakwass got the attitude from.Perhaps for the 1st time i did agree with Pillu that the Family is using BB as a Platform to demean him.It's disgraceful.😑

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: throughmysenses

Nik's Mom is simply elegant,she oozes Class.Liked the way she said to BB that Ghar se beghar karna toh aapka kaam hai.U instantly know that saying right things at the right moment is in Nik's Genes.πŸ‘

Ya...that line stuck with m also..😳
Urv's Mom is on-your-face,no non-sense person.I am not able to figure out why she didn't give reasons.πŸ˜•
Ya...but again...she s Urva's mom...no bakwas...πŸ˜›
Sana's is simple & sweet perhaps a little uncomfortable at the sudden shower of attention,😊
True!!😊
It's hard to believe that the sober,reticent fellow is Imam's Brother.Nice revelation.😲
Sooo true!!! N I was shocked when Imam said he bought him up n changed his diapers n all...
How come he turn out to be so shy n under-confident a bit with Imam's upbringing??Shocked
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Shocked
Sapna's Manager looked damn scared to me.Aree Mujhe kahan phansa diya was written all over her Face.
Yaa...She must b scared how Sapna will shout at her if she took wrong namesπŸ˜†
Rajeev's Brother was a show-off,not sure whether he even understood that the purpose he was brought in.Everything he said abt Sapna was nice then why Nomination??πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
I've explained in my previous comment why he HAD to nominate Sapna n Urvashi..
There was no other option(contestant) left...
Del's Mom ws simply OTT.Now i know where she & that useless Bakwass got the attitude from.Perhaps for the 1st time i did agree with Pillu that the Family is using BB as a Platform to demean him.It's disgraceful.😑

Yaaa...It was uncalled for...
Thats why during an argument with Urvashi, Delu said "Mere baap ne mujhe tameez sikhayee hai"
Bcz her mom herselr is so short of it, how will she teach it to Del??Same goes for Bakhtiyaar...
So it must be her dad who taught her what little Tameez she hasπŸ˜†