Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
here's another update from the MB series !
M reposting it here as well...(its already in the pics gallery...wasnt sure if everyone visit the gallery or not... )

๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mahabharat-Star Plus

|| SATYAVATI INTRO. PROMO ||

hope you all like it...waiting for the siggification of these pics(*hint...hint*)
๐Ÿ˜†

btw anybody whose active on fb as well,
join us @ Mahabharat on Facebook

-Deepika
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So in this serial, Krishna will be watching Shantanu/Satyavati's romance?  Also, they had swordfishes in the ganga at the  time? ๐Ÿ˜†  Something like Chandra's reindeer chariot in DkDM Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

So in this serial, Krishna will be watching Shantanu/Satyavati's romance?

Are they going to show Ganga??????They must show this.As per starting...no news ..no pic of Ganga only Satyawati...in all article...they say that show will start with Shantanu - Satyawati...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
shubsmayur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRUJAconscience

Hoping they will show Mahabharat from the point of view of Krishna or Vyasa!

They have already showed from whose POV they are going to show it ๐Ÿ˜‰.
Edited by shubsmayur - 10 years ago
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey everyone
just found this threa...m a big fan of mythological shows(given they have authenticity)...m so glad to find so many ppl here wid d same interests as mine...hope to hav gr8 discussions wid you all over here
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: trouble_006

hey everyone
just found this threa...m a big fan of mythological shows(given they have authenticity)...m so glad to find so many ppl here wid d same interests as mine...hope to hav gr8 discussions wid you all over here

Welcome.this WHOLE Forum is related to this topic.which mytho shows are your favorite?
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
my all time fav would be R Sagar's Ramayana...was a kid when I started watching it n became an ardent follower...till date no other mytho show has impressed me to that level...the actors were all suberb๐Ÿ˜ƒ
have seen BRC's Mahabharat too...luvd Rupa Ganguly's portrayal of Draupadi...
the actress in SP's MB doesn't seem to fit Draupadi's persona as of now...lets see what's in the future
from the recent ones I would say DKDM is different from the rest of the lot of mytho shows presented in the last 4-5yrs...its quite fresh..still for me nothing comes close to RS Ramayana๐Ÿ˜Š
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This serial is distorting MB in a major saas-bahuesque way.  So I decided to distort it in a superior way that would be a lot less tragic.  So I've posted this story, in tribute to all the MBs we've had - BRC, Ekta and now this โญ๏ธ+ version.  Enjoy
Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
RoseWine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I still admire the original Mahabharat. I somehow cannot relate to most of the major actors playing their roles except a few because what is being shown is not the true actual story its a "Fantasized Version", and I think that is unfair! They are showing us things that never happened and I don't think that is right.
 But I absolutely love the theme song its brilliant and stunning.

I also enjoy watching the actors that can act in this epic, and just watch it when their scenes are shown.