Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: NadzGirl...

This article was already posted Billa but I don't mind beaming at it one more time

I couldn't stop elating while watching the video and it serves that guy right for dragging SRK and PZ's name. Salman's treatment was top notch!!

Me tooπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Respect for Salman grew today! He is the soul of Big Boss, I only watch the jumme ki raat specials!! Love him😳

Edited by noorsand - 11 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Petition

I hope this brings a positive change in the forum though. There are less fights between SRK and Salman fans in 2013.

Salman fans never start it, if srk fans won't bash salman, we won't either... Shuraat Woh Loh Karte hai, Khatam Hum log πŸ˜‰
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Wonder if they shared a couple of drinks later and laughed at Imam together. 

Earlier also in 1 episode, Salman made a indirect comment to srk a message ke yeh baazi tu hi jeet gaya... sometimes it looks they r friend already behind cameras...
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: StevieG786

Anyone got a video of this?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrI-o3EligI[/YOUTUBE]
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

he showed imam his rightful place πŸ‘ how dare some1  talk to him like that?? and 'time out'??are we 2 yrs old and salman is his buddy or sth? evn tho imam might hav lost his marble with all the drug abuse but one cnt let his manners pass of just like that,there is a limit to everything !!

hiddenstar thumbnail
& salman defendin shahrukh  just makes my day!!
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘ so happy salman deserves the success he gets because of the kind of person he is. People will use him but hopefully he always stays successful

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

he showed imam his rightful place πŸ‘ how dare some1  talk to him like that?? and 'time out'??are we 2 yrs old and salman is his buddy or sth? evn tho imam might hav lost his marble with all the drug abuse but one cnt let his manners pass of just like that,there is a limit to everything !!

i know imam went overboard glad Salman told him how he constantly msged him to be on the show and now he doesnt want yo listen to the rules, and telling him Time out and than mocking stars and trying to say by casting them he made them a success!! 
hiddenstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

i know imam went overboard glad Salman told him how he constantly msged him to be on the show and now he doesnt want yo listen to the rules, and telling him Time out and than mocking stars and trying to say by casting them he made them a success!! 

the guy is nutters!!Wacko i wonder how does any1 live with him!! Ouch Edited by hiddenstar - 11 years ago