the-crazy-girl thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Chap30:

Forget about the deal...

When she opens her eyes…
Two green eyes are staring at her…
A red mouth smiling…colors still stuck to her pretty little face
-Lily…
-maa…you wake up…it's dinner!...paa will come with dinner, here…we eat here, maa!
Khushi is feeling a pain in her head but she forced herself to smile…she knows that she slept too much…she's feeling all lazy but she's not drunk anymore…but after being drunk…this is the result…
-everyone had dinner…but told paa, I want to eat with you…paa want to eat with us…
Lily was excited and jumping in bed…
Khushi tried to get up…the headaches is to kill…she holds her head in pain…
Lily noticed and comes closer to her…
-maa…you have pain?
-hmmm…a little…in my head, but it's ok…don't worry!
-want me to kithe the bobo? 
Khushi smiles at her cuteness…and Lily comes and kisses her head softly…
-now, no pain?
She asked…
-hmm…
Khushi was feeling like she goanna faint because the pain was really strong in her head…
Lily gets worried seeing her maa's expression and then she smiles when she saw that Arnav has come, HP also is there holding the plate of dinner…
-Paa! Paa! Paa!
Lily comes to him…
-maa has pain in her head…
Silently, Arnav comes to her…
-I kithed the bobo paa but her head thtill paining a lot!
Arnav sits down and he presses with his hands khushi's head…without looking at her reaction, he starts massaging it…
-HP…give me those killer pain pills, fast!
-ji!
Lily was looking at her paa doing the massage with his hands…and Khushi was closing her eyes…
-oh god! Please my god, Let the pain go away!
Lily said with her small voice…making both Khushi and Arnav look amazed and smiled to her…
She's joining hands and looking cute asking God like this…
Khushi forgets about all the pain and just tends her hand to catch her and hug her tight…kissing all over her hair and forehead…
-my angel…my kitttyyy…I'm fine; don't worry too much, next time, ok?
Seeing that…Arnav smirks…here he's making lot of efforts to make the pain go away and here some words of Lily make khushi forget all her pain…
Lily tiny hands are massaging now Khushi's head…
-like this…like this…
Lily whispered while pressing her fingers on khushi's forehead…khushi takes the pills and feeling better after some minutes…
She has the courage to look straight to his eyes finally…she remembers they talk a lot but about what, she has to concentrate to find out…
She's wide awake he's looking at her with confidence…something important they talked about but what exactly…hmmm…but now, she's so much hungry…
They eat their dinner…only the three of them…only Lily was speaking too much…
-I love this one…chapatti one, yummy one…
She's talking to herself…and then playing while eating…khushi was amused at the way she's feeding her doll before she takes the food herself…
-eat well…
Lily will be certainly a future successful mother…khushi thought and smiles…
But what does she said to him to that he seems to be in heaven…he's eating with a good appetite…
-are you ok, now?
He asked…she nodded…she was about to arrange the plates but he stopped her…and he called HP…
She has nothing to do but being confused at the fact he's trying to intimidate her…first with his intense gaze and then with his expressions while he's taking care of his daughter…
He was trying to remove colors from Lily's face…
-lily…please, be calm one second, it's difficult to remove all what you had did to your face!
-not me, paa! Maa puts color on me, you, nani, aunty, all put colors on me!
-oh! Because you're so innocent, I looked at you, while you're playing holi, putting colors in your own face…
With that Lily giggled…at her own foolishness…but that was funny...
And finally, he kissed her cheeks:
-you're done…now, go to bathroom and wash your hands and then brush your teeth! Ok?
-OK! My paa!
-don't play another holi with water!
He said firmly and so she runs to the washroom…
Arnav looks at khushi, now:
-now, come!
She looks at him with wide eyes…
-I have to remove your colors too, or you prefer to keep it like this?
-I will…wash it!
-better, come to me!...I have this lotion to remove it, easily!...
He stands up…khushi stands up too…and both get close from each other…
With a towel with cold water, he tried gently to remove it…khushi though it wasn't any special lotion but it was simply water…but looking at how much he's taking care of her…she keeps silent…
He looks at her…
-you…don't remember anything?
She looks at him troubled…and keeps silent…she looks at his eyes…
Some flashes come back to her mind…
"-means I'm with you forever?
-of course, damn it!"
She closes her eyes…she remembers their second passionate kiss…and then all confused and shy, she wanted to pull back…to escape, to avoid his hot gaze…
-paa…maa?
Both gasped…
They totally forget about little Lily :p
They look at her…
Huhh…it was real that Lily loved playing with water…all her clothes are wet…
-I'm done!
She said with little bit of guiltiness and then she saw that no one reacted badly at it…both Khushi and Arnav still lost in their own thoughts…so, lily smiles…
Both Arnav and khushi were amused to see that cuteness personified…
Ar:-ohhh…lily…I warned you! But see!
-are you feeling cold with those wetted clothes my baby?
Khushi asked in her way to lift Lily and she kissed her tightly…while this one was hugging her maa tight…
Lily's room:
Khushi lifts Lily to her room… she changed her clothes and puts her on her bed…she covered her and then starts telling her a story when Arnav comes to them…
Arnav sits in the other side of the bed…looking at his beautiful daughter being now so calm like really an angel…eyes half closed…she smiles weakly and then she yawned cutely…
-oh so sleepy?
-hmm…paa…
-yes…it was a long day…come on sleep now, we are here!
Lily nodded negatively…
- firtht!...thing (sing) to me, paa!
-what?...no way!
-please…
She pouted…
-please…please…for me!
-now…it's time to sleep, lily…
But when he saw her sad expression…
-fine…
-your favorite one!
-nooo…
-paa…pleaaase…
Arnav looks at her…he hesitates and then he starts singing:
Lakadi Ki Kaathi Kaathi Pe Ghoda
Ghode Ki Dum Pe Jo Maara Hathauda
 (khushi looks at him, surprised…and then she bits her bottom lip to not laugh…and then she heard Lily who is also trying to remember the lyrics and to sing with him…)
Dauda Dauda Dauda Ghoda Dum Utha Ke Dauda
(the song was really old but seems like it's Arnav's favorite to that he's singing it to Lily…)

Ghoda Pahuncha Chauk Mein Chauk Mein Tha Naai
Ghodeji Ki Naai Ne Hazaamat Jo Banaai
Chag-bag Chag-bag Chag-bag Chag-bag
Ghoda Pahuncha Chauk ...
Dauda Dauda Dauda Ghoda Dum Utha Ke Dauda
(Lily seems to be in heaven…she's smiling all the way and singing awkwardly with him…and Arnav was cute to kill…)
  (I know the song is old but it's cute :p)
-my baby, you like it?
Lily just jumped on him and hugged him…
And khushi has tears in her eyes to see that…
She can see how much they had suffer a lot before when Arnav has to take care of Lily alone…
With all those emotions…Khushi can't resist but to hug them too…she just opens her arms and comes to hug them…Arnav feeling that…he just hugged her back with one hand and the other was hugging Lily…
Lily showered them with kisses and then all tired she slept in the arms of her daddy…clutching his shirt…
The moment Lily slept…was the moment khushi wanted to avoid Arnav…she looks once at him and then she escapes from there and left Lily's room while he's covering her…but seems like he's reading Khushi's mind…
He was fast enough to catch her hand before she takes the stairs and went downstairs…
She stops…
He pushed her towards him…making her turns to face him, same time…
She finds herself in the right place: in between his protective arms…
She looks up to him…learning all her force to look at his eyes…
He was angry…
-come!
He said holding her hand tight…dragging her to their bedroom…
Aggressively, he pinned her against the wall…closing the door with one hand…
-we need to talk!
She starts fighting wanting him to let off her waist…
It was really that he is holding her slim waist so tight but he wasn't ready to let off, in the contrary, any temptation to make him pull away is making him get closer…more…more…and more…
-I need to talk to you, damn it!...why are you so scared of me?
He shouted…
-that's why…
She whispered…
He takes a deep breath…
-ok…ok…I will not shout…now, can I talk to you?
She nodded positively… it wasn't really easy to think so much while she's feeling her chest crushed to his hard one…
The smell of his male scent mixed with his warm breath making her lose little by little her mind…
So much to handle…
So much…
- breathe!
He said huskily looking at her closed eyes and red cheeks…
She looked up to him…with wide eyes…
-Khushi! I don't know if you remember what we talked about today but…what I want to said to you is…(he hesitates…he looks to another side and back to look at her eyes)...with me, you're safe!
What???? She thought…what was exactly that?
Arnav looks at her…
He knows: that wasn't enough…what he just said is just off topic…we aren't in some deals where you're scaring to show clearly what do you feel Arnav!? You could tell her that you want to this relationship to work and to last, and it's not a deal anymore!...yes! This isn't a deal anymore, damn it!
-Khushi! listen…that deal was just stupid…I was really…just forget about that deal!
She looks amazed at him…her heart was beating so fast…
She's happy to hear that from him…
She knows it was hard to say those words like that just to take all her insecurities away…but…she can't say anything…
Forget about that deal was amazing but then??...
She was cute looking at him like that…thinking hard…
-you want to tell me something?
He asked and his voice was just…so…husky and sexy…
-you should know khushi that…I'm taking our relation seriously!...and you're taking it seriously too…
He said looking at her reaction; he knows she will look at him with her questioning honey eyes…
What a beautiful eyes she has!!
The moment she asked him with her eyes…was the moment he tends his hand towards her chest…she looks down wondering what's next but he just holds her mangalsutra in between his fingers, he pushed little hard…making her come closer…
-I just know it!...
He smirks making her heart goes dhak dhak and then he closes a little his eyes seductively…he lets off her mangalsutra gently…he pulled little back but finally…:
-Arnav…ji?
Well…finally, he could hear her voice…it was late but who cares….
-hmm…
-it's…paining!...
She said looking down at the way he still holding her wrist tight, pinning her hand hardly against the wall…
-sorry!
He was hell shocked…
First, he can't believe that he's flirting with her but all the way his hand was breaking her vulnerable wrist…
Second, how that "sorry" gets out of his mouth…
He's changing…he changes...no!...he's feeling that he's Arnav...the same Arnav of the old days...he's Arnav...again...
-it's ok!
She said so fast…
-it's not paining!
She said looking at his guilty expression…
He looks at her…he knows it…she's so innocent and child-like…and nice…so nice…Lily was right…
He takes her hand in his…and takes a look at the red trace...

Note: any comment about language mistakes and all, PM me, please, don't comment it! thank you! 
I know Khushi is too silent in this FF...but now, things will change...soon ;)
Edited by the-crazy-girl - 10 years ago
the-crazy-girl thumbnail
For my Angel:
chapter 31:

Will miss you... 

-it's ok!
She said so fast…
-it's not paining!
She said looking at his guilty expression…
He looks at her…he knows it…she's so innocent and child-like…and nice…so nice…Lily was right…
He takes her hand in his…
He left it all red…he's harsh…
-will kiss the bobo!
He said using Lily's method and words to ease the pain…a kiss just above the red trace…and she takes off her hand from his kiss…
-I…I…should say "good night" to Buaji!
She said fast and disappears…leaving Arnav smirking...

if he's the one acting all the day…
she's the one acting all the night…
yes, he was so kind to let her put the pillow again in between them, in the bed…when she does it…he was shocked but then he thought…He can wait for her…to that she gets familiar with their new relationship…and then he must know that once she's sleeping…she's totally for him…it's like that…
yes…
in the middle of the night he felt her presence so near of him…
and when he opens his eyes…he finds that the pillow disappeared…he couldn't believe...
he received a little shot…she has bad sleep and taekondo style while sleeping…but he smiles at her cuteness…
he wanted to hug her but seems like she wanted this too…she stuck to him like a little baby…he smiles…she's murmuring the names of Buaji and Lily…but then it turns Arnavji…she has a way to pronounce his name…his name never sounds like this before…hot…he hugs her tight to stop himself from doing something else…
"please…Khushi…help me to wait for you…" he thought…
When she placed her leg in between his…
He has the confirmation that he will not find the sleep again…
He couldn't sleep and his mind and body are up…and working…hard…
He tried to close his eyes…but with every second, she is doing a wrong move…she's touching the wrong place…
And the wrong place is really suffering…
Every time he tried to take off her knee from there…it comes back…
But then…he succeeded to sleep…taking her tight in his arms…he knows that she will not move while she's so stuck to him…and it can help him…
He opens his eyes…
She's not in his arms…
He felt that emptiness…
But what was good is that he still can smell her…and he knows she spent all the night stuck to him…
Soft and warm…
And then he has some moments of meditation…the truth that:
His mind starts to forget…
"To forget" is bless…sometimes…God give us that to continue Living or else…how could we?...
Forget all the pain…
The lost…
The wound…
The past…maybe not totally…but enough to start anew…
Arnav thought…a new morning is coming…a new life…
A new relationship…but a so special one…
A new person comes into his life…
He smiles…as his thought combines with realty and Khushi appeared before him…
Softer than this sight of her…it doesn't exist…
Wearing a green salwar kameez…
She just comes out of the bathroom…
Trying to dry her hair…she's thinking he's still sleeping, doing the less noise possible to not wake him up…it still so early…but she has to get up from there…
She takes a fast look…at him...
And just sighed when she saw that he was just staring at her…
-good morning…
How can a voice be that much…warm…and husky and how can it be able to make her shiver…and to make her feel hot and cold same time…
-you…you wake up?
She looks surprised…she thought he still sleeping…she moved fast to put her dupatta…adjusted herself…looks finally at him:
-g…good morning!
He smirks…
Someone can come to your life and make you accept the fact that you was wrong to think that you don't deserve to live…to think that life is mean…and that you'd lost everything…Arnav thought…that someone was khushi!
He looks at her lazily and she was staring at him with her innocent wide eyes…till he gets up…
-what was the dream of yesterday?
He asked…looking for his towel…he doesn't look at her…he knows she will look at him with questioning eyes…he just continues the teasing game:
-probably, you were fighting?
He asked again…
She hesitates…:
-I …should…wake Lily up!
She said and disappeared fast as he was taking his t-shirt off…ready to take a morning shower…
He smirks…
She was serving the breakfast to all when she heard him calling from upstairs…
All look at her…like it was so strange if he's calling to her out loud…
She cleared her throat and looked confused at them…
All look at her with pity thinking that if Chote is calling like that…that there is a problem...
Khushi couldn't leave her place…she's only looking down…planning to act that she doesn't listen to that…
Anjeli:-khushi?...khushi?...maybe chote needs something, then, you go, I will serve!
Khushi with a long hesitation she went to their bedroom…
-you didn't forget anything?
Khushi breaths hardly…
Looking at him…
-no!
-look at the mirror!
Khushi touches her hair…thinking that she forgets to brush her hair…and then all troubled she looks at the mirror…
He then comes behind her…so close barely touching her back…
The reflect of their image on the mirror was irresistibly beautiful that even khushi had forgotten about her shyness and trouble and enjoyed looking at their image…:
-look carefully…something is missed!
He was serious looking at her face…
Khushi takes a look…and then her hand goes to her forehead…
She looks at him in the mirror guiltily…
She doesn't apply the sindor…
She forgets it…
Her eyes immediately look at the box where she keeps the sindoor but then she doesn't find it…she looks at him…
When their eyes meet…she thought that the entire world doesn't exist…but them…
And when he applies himself the sindor in her maang…
Khushi felt a new felling…completely different…
She is his…
She looks at their reflection in the mirror proudly…
Arnav hugs her tight from behind and breaths the scent of her hair…of her familiar fruity shampoo…
Khushi's heart was about to stop beating…feeling that man: successful, handsome, incredible, awesome…giving her all that…all that…care?...
More than care…
The problem that she was unable to do anything…
His presence was enough to make her forget about words to say or acts to do…
She could just close her eyes and pray God that she could survive all this…
- khushi?
He asked with his husky voice…
But he was caught by the ring of his phone…and of course it's Aman from the office…
Arnav has to take it…so, he let off khushi who walked away immediately…
Arnav comes to the dining table, after ten minutes but he wasn't in his good mood…
Khushi wondered what happened he was good…
Did she does something wrong?
Of course…she walked away…maybe he was angry for that…
Even Anjeli noticed it…
-chote??...something is wrong?
-I…well…I have to go to Dubai…for some work…
Anjeli smiles…
-Dubai? Means it's for an important deal! (Anjeli smiles)
-yeah…
Arnav answers…
Suddenly, khushi felt all lost…she wanted to ask why, when, where, for how much time?? How????...many questions are in her head…
Anjeli:-you will stay for so long?
Ar:-for a week!
That was too much for khushi…
Ar:-the deal is so important to our company…Shyam will manage our work here…me and Aman there!
Arnav knows about this business trip for so long…but it's today that it's confirming that he needs to go personally and that too from tomorrow…and now; we are late…come on…
He looks finally at them: khushi and Lily…
The same sad gaze…
But if khushi was making a lot of efforts to not cry before them…Lily's eyes are teary that Arnav just lifts her in his arms strongly…
-what happened to my angel!
-I'm thad (sad) paa! I want you with me!...will mith you too much! …
-ohhh my angel!...don't be sad! Shhh….will be always with you! You will call me daily! Right?
Lily smiles but still crying on his shoulder while khushi just acts that she wanted to take the plates to the kitchen…
And in the kitchen…she couldn't but gave up to her tears…
Crying like hell…while HP just looks at her and all sad he left the kitchen to give her some space…
That was bad…
He just shouldn't talk about it since morning…
He makes his two princesses so sad…but when it's confirmed, he should tell them!
He knows that both are retaining their tears…
kh:-please…stay!
khushi said suddenly when he stops the car before the school…
Lily was just looking at them and waiting like a little kitty…
kh:-I…I mean…could you…please…stay here?
Arnav looks amazed at her…he's just impressed…she finally speaks out what she has in her heart….
Ar:-I want only to stay here, khushi…
Arnav looks at her and to his daughter who is also listening…
-with you and with my Lily…but…I have to go…it's just for few days!
-a week!
She corrected…
-a week!
Lily repeated…
Arnav turned to look at lily: -a week it's only 7 days! It's…
lily:-a lot!
She explains…
He looks at khushi…she's looking through the window, not looking at him…fighting to not cry...
Ar:-you will miss me?
Lily shouted:
lily:-a lot, paa!
kh:-Lily we are late!
Khushi opens the door….she couldn't anymore…if she stays…she will cry a lot…so, she just get out of the car…
That was the first time since a long, he felt that someone is so sad that he will leave…even Lily is growing up and she's wide awake she will miss him if he go away from them…
He was happy…same time sad that he will go away …and she asked him to stay and that was so sweet…so…incredibly cute...and...
Arnav is feeling that warm in his heart…
That unexplained emotion thinking she wanted him to stay with her…
In the evening, he comes back home early to spend some time with them…
He finds them in the living room…he greets everyone and takes the coffee with them…
He looks at Khushi and lily and thought that he so wanted to spend time only with both of them…but both are so silent today…
Even the dinner was silent…
he's feeling them sad...all cause of him...
Arnav have to make lily sleep…he promised to call her day and night…to that she could sleep…
He now…should take care of khushi…
He finds her in the room…packing his things…troubled and confused…
-it's Di…who asked me…to…but if you…don't want me to…
-if it will make you sad, so, don't!
He said looking at the tears on her cheeks…
-I (sobs)…I…(sobs)…
Arnav just hugs her…
 -shhh…why you're crying that much Khushi?...
-I will…I will miss you!
She said against his chest…
He breaks the hug and cupped her face:
-really?
She nodded…
he so wiped her tear with the tip of his finger, kissed her forehead And he pecked her lips tight…

khushi couldn't stop crying…she thought that she couldn't live without him…that idea…just that idea made her cry the more…
-khushi…this is…

Arnav was just unable to make her stop…
So…he thought that he should make her forget to cry…or to feel sad and be busy…blushing…
so then he capped her face the more, pushing her so close to him and captured her rosy lips…but he's surprised that she's kissing him back…he felts her tongue wanting to dominate the kiss…
And his hands went to her waist to take her from there and makes sure she will not go away…
She stopped all troubled and shivering…
He looks at her eyes and felt like he needs to do something more than just a kiss or a hug…
He took off her dupatta…
Khushi walked back…but she stops…feeling that the bed was just behind her and if she takes a further step back…she will be on the bed…
walking towards her…he doesn't let her fall in bed…he catches her in between his arms strongly...
-don't leave me!
she said innocently...melting his heart...not darring to look at his eyes...
-khushi…I won't leave you…I will just be absent physically while my entire mind and my soul will be only here…
Khushi looks at him finally with her wide beautiful eyes…listening to all this...she's so surprised...
-I'm already missing you!
He whispered  just against her ear…making her go numb…

Note: I just wanted to this story to have a sane, normal process, what we all know: a too shy girl and a strong man able to assume his feelings and to use words also to express them...I confess we have a new Arnav here...for once...he could talk! :p
next update whenever I want :p  ^^ 
the-crazy-girl thumbnail
For my angel:
chap 32:

Like teenagers...

Arnav left before they wake up…
He kissed khushi's forehead and lifts Lily to sleep with her mum in the bedroom…
He smiles looking at them…
-I'm coming back soon…
He whispered…
It was 5 o-clock and he has to go for his flight…he covered them well…
In the plane he was only thinking about them…
The last night he spent with khushi was exceptional…
First…they kissed like crazy and when he wanted to do more…she stops him…in such a soft way! he smirked...damn!… she slapped him…isn't it romantic??!...
Arnav smiles…touching his left cheek…that was …great!
Flashbacks:
 -khushi…I won't leave you…I will just be absent physically while my entire mind and my soul will be only here…
Khushi looks at him finally with her wide beautiful eyes…listening to all this...she's so surprised...
-I'm already missing you!
He whispered  just against her ear…making her go numb…
He kissed her nape…she clutched his shirt tight…
He looks at her…
He gradually makes her lay on the bed…
She was nervous…he can feel it but he was thinking it's due to her shyness…
So, he kissed her again to make her be comfortable with his touch…
He wouldn't do anything…he knows that he has to wait…
He will never do anything if she's not totally ok…madly ok…
But…he's sure she wanted his closeness, especially when she told him that she will miss him and she is crying so bad…and she kissed him back…
The atmosphere turned to be hot…
She's liking kissing him…he knows at the way she licked her lips after each kiss…
And then she blushed furiously...
While kissing, again, they lose their minds...she capped his face, possessively , while his hands travelled all over her petite form…and he touched her waist… and then he touched little down and here comes the slap…
First, she cuts the kiss all of a sudden and then she slapped him…
That was wrong…if he has introduced his hand into her clothes…little down but it wasn't a reason to slap him…after all, she's his wife, damn it…
Arnav feels that his blood is boiling from the sudden anger…
-what the…
-no!
She said and she takes his hand away…but Arnav puts his hand again there…little down and why he can't touch her there??…it troubles her…she holds his hand by two hands…
-khushi!...I want to touch you!
-no!
-but I want it! and this is my right as a husband!
-no! no!
She was shivering and she was confused…
-why??? You don't want me to touch you?
-I….I…I know you're my husband!
-khushi…I will not hurt you! Please, trust me! The way you're feeling I'm feeling…I will never force you to do things but this time, for this slap…I will achieve what I start!...I want just to touch!
Arnav moved his hand little bit down and she screams…
-I have my period!
-what?
Both looks away…not facing each other eyes…
-I'm…sorry for the slap…
She rolled her eyes cutely…
And that's it…
Both laughed like mad people…
-it's me who is sorry, khushi!...I should know….I…ok…am…it's paining?
khushi looks at him...
-usually, they pained me a lot but this time, Anjeli di gives me pills which worked for real…and all the pain go away so fast…
Arnav smiles hearing that…finally…they are talking about that…such intimate topic…he starts liking it: knowing every single thing about her…he wanted to know more…means listening to her voice more…
-I didn't tell Anjeli di anything about it…but she noticed I was in pain…as I have some cramps…here…
She looked down when he still was putting his hand at the level of her lower tummy…she smiles shyly…what is that…why she's describing everything to him ?…that's embarrassing…she thought...and keeps silent...
-Ok! Let's buy a huge quantity of those pills then!
He said making her smile…
-come! You should take rest…
They slept in the bed horizontally as they lied like that from the start…
Arnav has just to hug her tight….covering both of them…
He feels she still confused…but he just kissed her forehead…
End of flashbacks
Khushi tried her best to keep Lily calm…
After school…that Lily needs to ask millions of questions about her paa…
-paa took the plane?
-yes baby…
-plane flies in the sky…paa too flies?
-hmmm…
-paa has dinner?...he ate alone?
-yes baby…he…ate alone I supposed…
-I mithed paa…
Nani looks at them…and she smiles…giving the phone to them…
-you should call him Khushi beta…when he called this morning, he said that he wanted you to call him whenever you come back from school!
-really?
-of curse really! Call him…Lily also needs to speak with her paa!
-yes!
Khushi smiles…
-wait he gives me a new number working there!
Khushi dialed the number and gives the phone to Lily…she knows how much lily is eager to listen to her paa's voice…
-my paa…my paaa…
Lily's face lightened…she's excited…first, she starts nodding as Arnav was talking to her and asking her things and all she was doing is nodding positively…
-ok…paa…yeth paa…
The phone travelled from hand to hand…
Anjeli comes and takes it…and then Shyam… she lost hope when nani gives her the phone…
-Chote wants to speak to you!
Khushi takes the phone and all what she heard after saying hello to him was:
"khushi…I will call you latter at night…keep your phone near you!...I have to cut the call now!"
He cuts the call…
Khushi felt sad…
Yes…he said that he will again…but why he has to cut the call like that???…only when she wanted to talk to him…to hear his voice…
Arnav knows if he said anything from what he wanted to say to her before Akash….it will not work…it means…what he has to say to khushi in the phone…he doesn't want to anyone to hear but khushi…
When they reached the hotel from their late meeting…they have their dinner…
Arnav has no passion to wait more…he just went to his hotel room…
Quick shower and here he is like a teenager dialing her number and smirking…
Khushi was about to give up on waiting…
Lily in her arms slept already and the calm in the room was helping to make khushi close her eyes even if she's so sad…
He doesn't call…and he cuts the call earlier…
But all was good before he left…all was perfect…she slept in his arms all the night...
She felt her phone vibrating next to her and she smiles like a little girl…feeling so much happiness…seeing his name on her phone…she holds lily to her more…and accepts the call:
-Arnavji…
-khushi…how are you?
-you took so much time to call!
She's whispering but it was clear from her voice's tone that she's little angry…
-so…you waited for my call?
-I was…I was worried…if you're fine…if your trip was good…if you had your meals properly and your medicines…I…
-all that?
He smirked feeling her tensed voice…
-even lily asked me if you ate your dinner…
-oh? Lily?
-I swear she asked me!
-tell her that I eat my dinner…that all my trip was good…my first meeting was good, and I just finished my second one, few minutes back…coming back to the hotel…I just call you!
Khushi smiles…
-good!
-but it wasn't good to eat only with Akash…I want to eat with my family!
-and we want to eat with you only!...I mean all the family…together…want to eat with you!...all the family miss you…
-all the family?
-haa…
-hmm…
-yes!
-ok…I believe you…but what about you?? Talk about only you!
Khushi's heart starts beating…
-I…of course…
-you? Of course you miss me, Khushi, I know that (he said very confident)…but what else?
-what else? (she repeated confused)
-ok…tell me how you will sleep without beating anyone around?
He said with an amused tone…
-me?
-yes…you! You have bad habitude while sleeping, you know…
-I…
She has that habitude only when she's with him…thought…
-you…have the right to sleep the way you want…
Khushi bitted her lower lip….and smiles shyly….
-khushi…I called to hear your voice! So you can talk to me!
-I'm…
-confused?
-a little…
-when we first meet you screams at me…you talked too much…you made me lose my mind and I was angry…then, I had nothing to say before you!…and now…I prefer the old talkative you…
-you remember?
-of course, it wasn't last year khushi…it was months back…
-I found you arrogant…and mean…those days…
-now, how do you find me?
-…
-Khushi…you can tell me!
-you're really a perfect father!
-….(Arnav turn to be silent…he's glad she's thinking like that of him…but he needed to hear more)
-you don't have any idea how much lily is missing you…she loves you, so much…she adores her paa… 
even in phone...she could escape...he thought...and smirks...
-and…what about you?
He asked that but then what he wanted to hear when he asked this question, damn it????
-I love my paa too…I used to cry when he left…Buaji told me so…as I was so little…I didn't remember those…
Arnav smirked…
-khushi…I was talking about me…and you…but…ok…every girl is the princess of her papaa…right?
-hmm
Khushi smiles…
Arnav wanted to ask her about her parents but he couldn't…What if she cried and he's unable to make her stop…he's so far of her…
-khushi…lily is with you?
-yes…I'm holding her…she's sleeping…
-great…
Arnav felt some pain in his heart…he wanted them with him…no matter what…he's hearing her breath throw the phone…
And finally…he heard her…no…he heard her sobs…she thought about the same thing: she wanted him with them...at this moment...
-khushi?
He asked…
-I have…I have to sleep…it's so late…(she said trying to hide the fact that she was actually crying)
-khushi, are you crying?
-No
-why??? Tell me why?
-I really…really…don't want to lose you!...
-but I'm...here…you will not lose me ever!
-sobs
-khushi…do you want me to leave every damn work and comes to join you to make you believe me?
-no…no…
-then?
-I'm not …crying anymore!
-khushi…just six days…ok?
-ok!
-wait for me!
-yes…
-promise you will not cry when we cut this call!
-…
-khushi? promise!
-I…promise!
-tomorrow will call you…ok?
-hmmm…
-now sleep! Hold my lily so tight and sleep, ok?
-ok…you know she is so cute while sleeping…she's pouting…
-yes...she's so cute…kiss her for me…and good night to both of you! Take care…
He was about to cut the call when he heard her:
-no…
-no?
-tomorrow morning, we will call you…me and lily…ok?
-you call whenever you want to call…ok?
-good night…
He's feeling she's smiling…
He cuts the call and still holding the phone in his hands he's sleeping like that…
Khushi also is still holding the phone and hugging lily…she slept thinking about her…husband…
they feeling like teenagers all over again...
the-crazy-girl thumbnail
For my angel:
Chap 33:

Waiting for you...

Only two days and he will come back…
Khushi smiled…
She thought a little…what she should do to welcome him?
She will cook his favorite dish…
Does she ever know what he prefers to eat?
She thought a little bit and then looking at her baby doll playing she stops her:
-lily?
-hmm?
-what's the favorite dish of Arnavji…I mean your paa?
Lily thought a little bit…
-all…
-all?
-paa loves all the food!
-my angel! I know that but what his really favorite favorite dish…the kind of food that he adores…
-I know!...rice! he loves it!
-but…this is not special…
-rice with chicken!
Khushi smiles:
-but…this is your favorite lily!       
-chote don't have any favorite dish but he loves all the home made dishes…
Anjeli smiles looking at her troubled sister-in-law…
-he never tasted your cooking …
Khushi nodded…
-you should cook something for him…
-haa…
Nani comes and sit with them…
-decide what you want to make and everything you need, we will bought…
Khushi smiles and nodded…
-thank you…
Nani makes an angry expression and then she smiles…
-khushi…don't thank us! the day you entered this home, you become our daughter…you and your Buaji are part of this family…you and her are so nice and kind to us…I know that we will never get to know better people that both of you…my chote is lucky and my lily…finally…
Nani has tears in her eyes and so is khushi…both hugging each other feeling the need to do that…khushi loves all of them…especially in this period when Arnav is absent…she smelled in them his scent…his grandmother…his sister, his daughter…those are the ones Arnav love…those are the ones Arnav always cares…
Khushi took care of them the way she took care of her buaji…
Arnav doesn't forget her about Buaji…she finds that he has contacted another hospital before he left…her buaji  has to see another famous doctor after he comes…the appointment is next week…khushi knows that an appointment with such doctor would take an eternity …but Arnav did this for her…
With every day…she missed him more…
She's seeing him in every corner of the house…
Every detail…reminds her him…
But her favorite time was the night…when she could see her phone lighting announcing his call…she felt on the top of the world…
They talk about everything…with him…
Some memories about school…family…about gardening, books, childhood, she told him about her parents, he told her too about how much naughty boy he was…and then they talk about Lily…for long…he told her many things she ignored about his work…he teased her that his work was most important than hers but she teased him as he would never be in that position if he doesn't learn all that from teachers and she's a teacher…he laughed so much…
When she told him how much she used to hate him…he laughed so much too…it sounds like a confession…
"I hated you so much"
What about now…if she has the courage to tell him I hated you then …things had changed …Totally changed…
One day is left…and Arnav will come back…
It was late in the evening…
Everyone was in his room…
Khushi took a long bath to waste as much time as she can…
Lily watched as much cartoon as she could and slept like an angel…
Khushi was feeling troubled…
She knows that the moment she will see him…she doesn't know what will happen???
No,, she dreamed about that moment for so long…
She prepared what she will wear…
She prepared what she will cook…
She prepared herself body and soul so well to accept him totally as her own husband…
For now, she wears her night white clothes…and covered lily well…kissing her forehead…
She went to the poolside…
Sushi was there and looks at her lazily…
Stood up excited for a moment but when he saw that khushi wasn't in the mood to play…he just keeps following her moves with wide eyes…
-Sushi? You better sleep…you know am just taking care of Arnavji plants…he was right when he said you're a trouble…look! What you did to this plant of his!
Khushi aroused like every night his plants…
Sushi barked…
-yes! I do care for them so much! And if you touch one of these plants, next time, I will never talk to you! …and don't look at me like that! …ok, fine! I know you regret!
The puppy looks at her with his innocent eyes…and barked trying to answer her…it was like he was understanding all what she was saying…
-here…he still doesn't call me yet…what if he will not call…thinking that any way he will see me tomorrow and like that he will be busy now and he will not call?
She asked all worried…and then:
-oh no…he promised …he will call…
Khushi was arousing the plants and talking like a crazy to Sushi when she felts a sudden, aggressive embrace pulling her from behind…
Two hands encircling her waist…they almost lifting her from the floor…
With the shock she yelled but one hand comes to shut her mouth…
-shhh…it's me…
That's it for khushi…
Hearing that voice…she given up…totally…
Yes…
She faints…
Still in his arms…Arnav makes her face him…and then he carried her to the nearby chair in there…
After seconds she opens her eyes…
He was kneeling besides her…
-khushi…you're ok?
-am dreaming…
She whispered to herself…pulling her hand to her forehead…
-am…not well…
-khushi?
-no!...I'm also hearing him?
-khushi! is this the way you welcome me?
Khushi finally looks at him and then she touched his cheek with one hand…
-Arnavji?!...
She cupped his face:
-is that really you?
-I changed that much?
He asked ironically before he gives his famous smirk…she jumped on him…she hugged him so tight…he stands up to hug her more comfortably…
And then he finds himself sitting in the chair taking her on his laps…like a baby…and she was crying in his arms…
He knows her …so much sensitive…emotional…so, he tried his best to make her feel better…
-enough…now! I'm here…
With her teary eyes…wet cheeks…rosy swollen lips…she pecks his lips…
He was tired…and his tired look makes him sexy to kill…
He loosened his neck tie…his hair was messy and his left stubble making him look even more handsome…he has a killer look …no doubt…
Naturally, khushi was touching him…feeling free to hold him…to hug him to her…
-you're hungry?...I should think about it…I was supposed to cook all your lunch for tomorrow thinking your flight will be tomorrow…
-I wanted to surprise you!...and no…let it be all this hungry stuff…I missed you and my lily too much, I just can't wait more…
Khushi smiles at the start but at his last words she blushed…
-lily is sleeping…come and see her!
Khushi holds his hand making him enter their room…
Arnav couldn't resist…to not wake his angel up…
He kissed lily till she opened her eyes and madly hugged her paa…
With sleepy eyes…she was looking at him…
She cupped his face with her cute tiny hands and then she told him how much she mithed him…how she loves him…
Arnav has to go away from them a little to go and greets the other members of the family…
But when he comes back…he finds that no one of them was sleeping, both are waiting him…he smiles…
 -who is waiting for me?
-me…papaaa…
Lily yelled despite her laziness…
Arnav hasn't the time to freshen up…he just jumps in bed beside them…he really doesn't want to make them wait more for him…
the-crazy-girl thumbnail
 For my angel: chap 34:

Game over

Lily in the middle hugging her paa and sleeping…
Khushi looking at them sleeping but she was so excited that she couldn't find the sleep…he was there…her husband was there and sleeping between them, anew…
She knew she will miss him but doesn't imagine that it will be at that extent… that she wasn't able to take her eyes off of him…
He's sleeping profoundly…thought he doesn't sleep well there…but here when he's beside them, in his bed and with his family…he's sleeping like a baby…
Khushi holds his hand…she doesn't seem able to sleep…leaving behind her this sight of him sleeping…
Her heart was beating so fast at the thought that he's here now…
Here…
With her…
He moved a little…and like that he uncovered himself a little… khushi smiled and pulled up the quilt on him…looking at his handsome face…she couldn't resist not touching him…
He groaned and then opens his eyes a little…whispering "khushi"…
Khushi gasped and moved back but at her surprise…he holds her wrist…
He opens his eyes…and then he moved in the center of the bed…taking lily in the other side of him, still hugging his tiny baby…he smiles and pulled khushi also to him in the other side…
Her head rests in his chest…she could hear his heart's beats…
She felt his warm breath on her hair…
-I was so tired that I slept like that…
He said huskily…his voice…thanks to his tiredness becoming the sexiest thing she ever heard…it gives goose bumps…
She felt his hand playing with her hair…
-and you? Why you're not sleeping?
Khushi looks up at him…
-I loved your surprise…thank u for coming…
-why you can't give an honest and brief answer?
She keeps looking at him…
-you should just say that you're so happy and excited  I 'm back that you couldn't sleep?
Khushi looks at him all shocked…how he comes to know that??? And then she looks down and places her head again on his chest…
-it's ok…
He pulled her more to him…and kissed in between her hair…
-look at me…I want to see you!
The moment she looked at him…he placed a kiss on her nose…and smiles to her…
-I missed this face…
With the tips of his fingers he touched all over her face…
No matter how much she's shy…but she holds his hand and placed a kiss right on his palm…hiding her pretty face with his same hand…
Arnav's heart melts…and that's it for him…he wanted to kiss her…
He looks once at lily who is sleeping and he just turned to khushi's side…cupped her face and kissed her lips, so slowly and so softly…taking his sweet time…he waited for that and more than that…
He then smiled looking at her closed eyes…
He kissed her forehead…
He should stop…lily is also there and he couldn't do more this night…it's a familial night…
not this night! He convinced himself and for more courage, both look at lily…understanding each other…
Arnav  placed Lily again between them…but khushi still could place her head on his chest…
Finally, after that much needed ultimate kiss…both could sleep peacefully…
Smelling good…
Smelling delicious…
Smelling home…
Arnav opens his eyes…
Lily was painting just on his tummy…
Very good…
The paper placed on his tummy…favorite desk of Miss Lily Raizada …right?
Arnav smirked…
-lily…I can't believe you're doing this to me…
-Paa…look!
Arnav looks at the "welcome paa" hand written by his own baby…with plenty of stars and little hearts…drawn by her only…
So…he just hugs her…
-baby…you grow up so fast…my brilliant baby…writing by herself…you write so well…look at this "W" dear God and this "p"…oh my goodness…
-paa…it's my maa who teaches me…all this…
Lily said amused…holding his papaa …
-I know…I know baby…
Arnav stands up lifting his lily:
-and where is your maa?
-kitchen!
-kitchen…of course…I should know!
He smiles…
-my angel...you go first because…see…I have to change and all!
-yeah paa…sure!
She nodded and then kissed his cheek and runs out of there…
-my baby grows up fast damn it! and that "sure"!
Arnav smiles and then went to the shower…
Downstairs…
It was like he was in some parties…
The table was full of yummy foods…
All decorated…with flowers from the garden…
-royal breakfast for my chote…
Here comes Anjeli and hugs him sooo tight…and nani comes too…Arnav kissed her forehead and side hug the two ladies…
-chote…all this is made by khushi only…so, I think that all kisses and hugs should be reserved to her!
Anjeli pointed to him khushi who comes with another plate in her hands…
Arnav was mesmerized by the beauty personified…
-all is ready!
She said…looking at them and then…her smile vanished looking at Arnav gaze…
She is wearing an orange saree and she looks absolutely stunning…
She planned to wear this…the day he will come and here she's wearing it, today…she wanted to look all beautiful for him…all elegant…she wanted that…she doesn't know why she spent more time before the mirror, this morning…looking if he will like that…if he will love this…and his one gaze makes her feel satisfied…
And then second test, if he will like or not what she prepared for him…
Today even Buaji was there to share the breakfast with them…and so, khushi was happiest woman ever…
After serving them…
She sits in the middle between Lily and Buaji…
Arnav was little disappointed…even she wasn't before him…so, he was little…not so…happy with that but still…
With the family…he knows how things are not like he wants…but it was ok…
He enjoyed all what he eats…made from her…
He knows how she's making so many efforts to make all this for him…from sweets to sour… from light to heavy…
Even she cuts the fruits in an elegant manner…
Anjeli was right…it was a royal breakfast…the most delicious that he ever tastes…
Khushi looks time to time at him…and when she looks that he is looking all the way at her…she was all the way blushing furiously…
Arnav:-that was really...
She looks at him…waiting what he goanna said…
-really delicious…simply delicious…
He said all amused…and happy…clearly happy…
-yummy…
Said lily sacking her thumb…
All laugh at this comment and all start commenting on khushi skills at cooking and that they are discovering a new kitchen chef…
Arnav couldn't believe that…
They went to school…
Like it wasn't a special day today…
Yes…they went…while he took the day off…to spend it with them…
He knows that he's so much to think like an egoist man…
It was Monday after all…
But…even…he was little angry for that…he couldn't even show them their gifts…
He wasn't in the mood to work either…he was lazy and feeling like not to do anything but lay in the bed and wait for them…
He heard them coming…but he doesn't move…he takes a book and starts reading on it…
-paa…we come…mum too comes here…
Khushi comes also to see him in the room…but he said just "hi" to them…a cold "hi"…
Lily has no problem with that…
She just jumps on the bed and hugged her paa…but khushi was troubled…seeing his cold expression…
It was the tea time but he refused to come have a tea or a coffee with them…and that makes khushi more troubled…
-what happened Arnavji?
-nothing!
She just closes the door of their room…and then she sits on the bed with them…looking at him only…
 Ar:-lily…my angel…could go and see if Aryan wants to play or no?
Lily looks at her paa:
-ok…I will and if he wants to play with me, I will play with him!
-of course baby…Aryan is your bro…you should always play with him!...ok?
Lily nodded smilingly…and runs out of the room…
All the courage Khushi has in Lily presence…she lost right now…but in the contrary of her imagination…Arnav didn't do anything… he looks finally at her…
-I have work to do in the study room…
She was disappointed…same time, thinking how to retain him…thinking why he's behaving like this…the moment he starts walking away from her…
She couldn't but hug him from behind to retain him…
Even with all her natural skills to be a good mum and a responsible teacher…Khushi is still a little child…
Emotional like never and nervous like never…she holds him too tight…closing her eyes tight…she hasn't any explanation to give about this…nor to herself, neither to him…
She considered his presence as danger…
But then when he goes away she felt like to cry…and needed to retain him…
-you're angry…I'm the reason?
-no!
He felt also guilty about his childish behavior…
-Arnavji…I consider you as my family…
That was really…good but…not enough…he was the perfect father and then the husband (the official husband that she could cook for him and miss him) and then the family…what he needed more???...
Ar:-that's …good!
He said and wanted to move away…
Something in his pride wants her to cross all the limits for him…and tell him….more…
He said it all…he does more than he should do and now: her turn!
-Arnavji…please…
As a man he did the first step…all the first steps needed…to make her confident…
Kh:-could you please...stay…I'm feeling like…like I don't deserve you…
-what?
He almost screams and turns to face her…
Kh:-you deserve much better…I mean…I know…I couldn't be that wife you deserve!...I couldn't even understand you…now…that you're upset…I can't understand why…
He looks at her with questioning eyes…
-I…can see how perfect you are…but I'm not!...I'm…when I…I thought…about both of us…all the barriers ….all the differences…I…
-you thought about all this now? This moment? Khushi there is something?
Yes this moment…the moment she held him…and felt him against her…all the emotions of insecurities come out…
-I'm…maybe…we should think again about our relation…I mean…
-I can't believe!...I really can't…
He just said angrily and left the room…
It was true that with him…she felt strong as much as weak…
And when he acted that way with her…she felt so weak and that was the reaction: being the scared child all over again…
The same one scared of being alone…the same one scared of being left behind…the same one scared of darkness…the same poor and weak girl…
Arnav in the other hand was going crazy…
He felt paralyzed…
He did all to make her feel him…but in one second she revealed all what she really thinks…
She doesn't TRUST HIM…
Silently, they have their dinner…
After dinner…
Arnav gives everyone a little gift from his travel…it was like that when he went to any trip…he should give this little things to his family…but stubborn like he is…he wouldn't give khushi anything…
-chote…we understand why you didn't give Khushi's gift before us!...thought her gift is way more precious and special than ours!
Anjeli teased…knowing that yes…Arnav…had for her a special…really precious gift…kind of ASR gifts style…
Arnav gives a light smile to his sister and went to his study room…not saying anything…
He was angry…plus: upset…
The first time…he's feeling unable…thought, he forgets how to make a woman fall for him…
In their room…
Arnav was waiting for her…
Finding her in Lily's room...He asked her to come…once she makes lily sleep...
He decided to show her his real face!
Let's make her believe who is the boss in here…she still thinks that they should think again about their relation….
Oh…yes…of course…their relation is still missing something very important…that real possessiveness…passion…desire…Love! Love...
making sure she will understand that she belongs to him only and she own him for real…
With her coming inside the room…he just locks the door with key…
She looks at him…troubled…
-I have enough!
He said with his angry expression ...walking towards her…
-Game over!...enough of all this!           
He took her by waist…
-you're mine!
He seems losing his mind…looking at her …she's looking down…and when she looked up at him…she was crying…
-crying again???...why Khushi????... What did I say  or do to make you cry??? Did I hurt you…Damn it! …but I…I really…Khushi…I LOVE you damn it!
He said holding her shoulders aggressively and making her all dumb…

Note: don't know how it is!!!!!!!!!
I don't know if it's a mess or no...
the-crazy-girl thumbnail

for my angel chap 35

For my angel:
chap 35:

Consummation

Without warning, you could see from the title that it will be mature!...

I'm feeling that my updates are crap...so, I will not blame you anymore about comments and I will not PM anyone for some time!

Khushi looks at him…
She wanted to confess to him also her emotions…but he just let off her shoulders and wanted to leave the room…
she tried to hold his hand but he was so much fast and he left their room…all angry…
she waited for hours for him to come back…but no…he doesn't come…
she waited for the whole night but he doesn't come back…
in the breakfast, he also doesn't come…and the whole family seems to know he was in office…for an urgent work…since today early morning…
she called him for the 10th time…but again it's switched off…
in the school, she used her power as Mrs.Raizada and took a week off…
the director doesn't say anything but:-o…of…course madam and it's me who will teach your little pupils in your absence!
-great!
But she has to leave Lily there, in the school as she has to follow her class…and asks the driver to drop her to Arnav's office…
She's full of determination…she wants her husband!
She comes in his office…wanting absolutely to tell him all…and also…to hug him, to kiss him and to never let him go…
AR office:
-hello madam…how can I help you?
-I want to meet Arnavji!...I mean Mr. Raizada!
-do you have any appointment?
-no…I'm…
-well you couldn't meet Mr. Raizada without an appointment!
-but I'm…I'm his wife!
-huhh
The secretary gasped…and then…stands up…
-hello Madam, sir…is in the conference room…but the meeting has just finished…
-where is the conference room?
-…it's second floor, third room to the left!...I will accompany you!
-no…it will be ok…thank you!
Khushi smiles to the secretary and then she walked to the conference room…
First she hesitates…and then she knocked…but no answer…she knocked again…and when there is no answer…she just opens the door…
-you bring the other papers, I asked for?...and why you're even knocking the door Aman?
Arnav was all absorbed by his work…that he doesn't even move his eyes from his papers…
-Arnavji…
Arnav finally looked up at her and was damn surprised…he doesn't imagine that she will come till here in his office but she's there…all beautiful and all lovely…looking at him innocently and with a guilty expression…
He just stands up…
-Arnavji…I'm really sorry!...I didn't…meant to hurt you!
Of course, he hides his happiness…and just comes back to arrange his papers….
-I know you're angry!
She said coming next to him…
-but me too…I have something important to said!
-I'm not really ready to listen to anything for now!...I have some work!
Arnav proud was in!
Khushi comes to him…holds his hand…
-please!
She said…he couldn't resist and he looks at her with all attention!
-talk!
-hum bhi aapse I love U damn it !!!!!!
She said smilingly but also she has tears in her eyes…and he keeps looking at her with surprise and then he smiles back…
-come here!
He said amused!
And she comes to hug him tight…and they are like that for so long when the voice of Aman comes:
-ASR…I come with the papers you as…oups…ASR?
Khushi wanted to break the hug but Arnav pushed her more to him…
-Aman, get out!
-and the papers?
-Aman?
-but you said it's important!
-you're fired!
-ok, ok,ok…I'm sorry…sorry…sorry…
Aman just gets out closing the door behind…
Khushi looks at Arnav:
- that's embarrassing!
-it's not! You're my wife and he knew…but he just wanted to tease!
Khushi just smiles, tightening her hands around his waist…when they hug it felts too right…just perfect…they are made for each other…
Both look at each other…
-Now Arnavji…you just work…I won't stop you…I just took a lot of your office time!
-oh right?
-hmm…
-who said that I will let off you, now?...hmm?
Without letting off her…he took his coat, phone and car keys…
-first…are you hungry? Cause I'm!
Taking her to chic, calm and lovely restaurant, they both took a table…the most isolated table…
Ordered their lunch…and now…after eating…khushi took a dessert while Arnav just ordered some tea…
-Arnavji just look at this…chocolate mousse…isn't it yummy?
-don't know…you feed me!
He said opening his mouth…and without hesitation, she did…he was satisfied…and smiles to her cuteness…she was happy with her dessert like a little kid…
He couldn't help but admire the way she's eating it little by little enjoying but same time…looking if it will end soon or no…pouting when she could see that it's almost completed…
But Arnavji gestured to the witness to give another one and before she could eat the last bit…she finds that another was waiting for her…
-Arnavji!
She said …all happy and excited…
-you're so beautiful!
He said looking at her perfect smile…and shining eyes…
-Arnavji…could we also buy this to Lily??
-hmm…everything you want!
Khushi just smiles…
-khushi…for now, I should come back to the office and you will come with me!
-ohh…no…it's ok…you work…I will come back home!
-I have just to see some important files and finish something then will go to bring lily from school…
In the car, he couldn't resist but peck her lips…it has so sweet taste…but she stops from doing anything else…
They come back to his office…
-sit down and wait for me like a good girl!
He just takes off his coat  and starts reading in his files and then starts typing in his laptop…taking some phone calls…while khushi is also looking like this in his files too…and touching his stuffs…discovering her husband business world…
He was deeply reading in his files…looking even more and more handsome…while he's concentrated…but then also, he's looking so mean…with other people and his employees…he's sometimes yelling and all nervous…his eyes are fire…
The last call phone with one of his clients made khushi all scared…he was all nervous and he stands up and he walking here and there in the office and then…
He suddenly looks at her…he cuts immediately the call…
-oh my baby!
He said looking at her…
-that was only when I'm in work!
He said explaining his behavior…
-khushi…am scaring you?
He smirks seeing her wide frightening eyes…
He just holds her arm…making her stand up from the chair and hugs her…so tight…little strongly…that she has to hug with same intensity…and then he just broke the hug to see her face….God! What he goanna do with her?...how she be completely his wife…if she is that much sensible…how could he behave in other situation…he has always to control his behaviors with her…
So…after dinning…putting Lily into the bed…talking a little with the family …Arnav proposes to spend sometime in the poolside…with only her…
Like husband wife…both are smiling to each other…having their hot tea there…
-that's good…(Arnav said)…night, stars, moon, you, me…isn't it perfect…
Khushi smiles:
-I know you're not romantic! (she giggled) Don't try!
-oh?! really?!...
Khushi smiles shyly and sipped on her tea…she wanted just to tease him…
-what a romantic man can do?
Khushi giggled…:
-I don't know either…brings red flowers!
She said guessing…she was amused…that's why both Lily and her didn't find any difficulty to love each other…same cuteness and innocence…
She starts speaking so much and he too…but he was mostly hearing while his mind was in totally other thoughts…he does hear her but was staring at her and that doesn't help…she's so beautiful…damn it! and he needs to take her away of all this world and be with her only…even for some tims…
-khushi…let's change and sleep!
-yes! I speak too much, but in phone you said that you miss the talkative me, so here I'm…
He gives her warm smile, holds her hand…
-and I love it! come!
The most awaited moment for Arnav come…
The moment she will come to the bed…
She comes and lies besides him…all smilingly:
-good night Arnavji…
Yes..that was what he needs…to sleep…really? Is she kidding? Because he couldn't believe…and she's keeping distance…and also, she turned the other side????
-good night!
He comes and hugs her from behind….he hast to do always the first step…
-sweet dreams…
He whispered in between her hair…
He's feeling her all panicked…
-you're feeling cold?
Without waiting any answer…he makes her closer to him and presses his body into her…
She was all uncomfortable and all hot…she's feeling her cheeks burning…thanks god, all is dark and he can't see anything from her shyness, she wanted to break the hug, she will die from shyness…but if she pull away…he will be hurt…so, she stays at that position…all immobile…like a statue… but he was moving his legs and then he just introduce his one leg in between her legs and the other one is supporting their legs…he offers her one arm instead of the pillow and the other one holds her waist so tight…
-very good to sleep like that? Isn't it?
How she could find her voice now????
-hmm…
-you're so soft!...smelling also soft…fresh… so sweet…I like your hair fragrance…
He smells her hair…on the side of her nape…tickling her by his warm breath…
-mmm…so good…
He felt her two legs pressing on his leg like to protect herself from the emotions she's feeling…she felt both in danger and in heaven in his arms…
-but also I like this outfit you wear at night…
His hand travelled all over her salwar kameez…softly yet insisting…it tickles her and it gives her new sensations…more than she felt when he looks straight at her eyes or when he kissed her…
She couldn't anymore…and then she just turned his side to hug him and hide her face on him…
That's it…come on little baby to me…he thought devilishly…
He makes her look at him pulling her up by her chin…
-what happened?...you need to tell me something?
-Arnavji…Arnavji…I can't…
Arnav opens the side bed lamp…and then looks at her…
-you can't?…what?
-I…mean..all what you're doing to me…I just can't…handle it…
-ok…first…take a breath to take out all this shyness!
He said looking at her red face…
-I can't…
She said with a little shy smile…
-ok…I know you can't but I'm here to make you can!...I'm your husband khushi and you can't be shy from me…now…we know what is our emotions…so….
He holds her hand and kisses it…and her hand was so cold…
-I won't do things you don't really like…so…let's sleep today, ok?
-I like …all what you do, Arnavji…but…I mean…I'm…confused…
-I understand…
He said hugging her…
-but didn't it feel good when I touch so softly??
He asked huskily…
-hmm…
She answers hesitantly…
-it's good when the person you trust and love is touching you, kissing you and more…
-more?
She asked wanting to really know what's this more…she felt free to ask while she's hiding her face on his chest…
-more means…means…when we will make love to each other khushi!
He said it…he needs to say it…she's so shy…he's really scared she will faint if he will do it without informing her…
He's feeling her hiding and hiding herself more on him…and clutching the tissue of his t-shirt…
-you know what is it?...sure, you know little about it…you heard a lot about it maybe but…please, trust me, on that, I won't hurt…baby…
He called by that new name "baby"…it was just made for melting her heart…she knows what he wants…he wants her all weak…she's so weak and out of control already…
-look at me…
-no…
She said against his chest…
-ok…I won't force you…
And then she looked up to him…all red and sweaty because she was hiding her face on his warm chest..he smirks looking at her and then he pulled off her hair from her face…brushing his fingers on her forehead…
-you goanna make…love to me, now?
She asked innocently…he was surprised…it's good if she starts considering this  as "normal" that she's asking him like that about it…he smirked…
-only if you want…
-I don't know!
-let's do the first step!
-first step?
-yeah…you show me…and I show you…for this I'm taking off my t-shirt and you do the same…
He has the impression to be the devil taking the angel on his trap…he's feeling she's hesitating but then …dear God!...she's trying:
-I'm goanna help you!
he did it…he's shirtless and she's in her bra…it was white…all made from delicate lacy…she was his bride…his loved wife…he loves her so much, she loves him too and…how much he loves everything about her…all is different with her…
-you look...absolutly...beautiful!...more than beautiful...
but she doesn't say anything for a moment...
-khushi…look at me too…you like me?
She nodded positively…but she's all confused…
-my little baby…I think it's enough for tonight…
Enough torturing you…he thought…he's not planning to make her fear him more…
-sleep like this against me…
He takes her in his arms and felt her peck on his neck…that was the invitation for many other pecks…Arnav makes many butterfly's kisses from her face to all over her chest and she did the same for his face and shoulders but all shyly…
Arnav was just crazy about what they are doing…because he was controlling himself all the way…and now… his hands are touching her back…all over it…he forgets about being all soft and pay attention...and she forgets little by little about her shyness…they lose control…
Her moan's sounds filled the room and his heavy hard breath too…
And the sound of the bed on the way of breaking down as she's also trying to hide herself or escape from him and he has to catch her…
They are only in their inner clothes and khushi was only giggling for now…as he was rubbing his stubble on her neck…
-it's tickling…Arn…Arnavji…
He tickles her a long time…making her the weaker…he could smell the scent of her arousal…and feel her hardened nipples under her bra…
He rubbed his face on her tummy making her laugh the more…
But it wasn't enough for him…he pulled up her bra…revealing her breasts…she wasn't really happy with it…she hides immediately them with her both hands…so he kisses her hands…
-Arn…
She's affected and wanted to stop him…she cupped his face…
-let me see and kiss what is mine…khushi…please…let me…tonight…
She pulled him to her and both shared one of the most passionate kiss they ever had…
-would you…allow me?
He asked in between their kiss…
-hmm…I love you so much…and I want to be yours!
She said all red…from both shyness and passion…
He starts undoing her lose braid and he also kissed in her hair…and then he undressed her totally…she was absolutely naked before him…his warm caresses covered all over her…she clutches the bed sheets…
-that's perfect baby…you look…so so beautiful and…you're sensible and responding to my touches…look how it's just perfect…look at me loving you!
Arnav starts touching barely her breasts…so sensible to his touch…and khushi was only looking at his hands doing magic…
With only his finger tips…he starts circling her nipples…all her body is vibrating with desire…
-you like it? tell me! Or else I stop …
-don't…don't stop…
He smiles to her…
-don't stop what?
-t…touching me…
-I won't!
He said and he starts kissing them softly and then he took one of them in his mouth…like a candy….kissing, sucking, licking…making her move her body here and there…she's feeling wetter and wetter…and something that she needs to know…about her own body…she needs to press her legs into each other to feel little comfortable…
She's out of breath…Arnav don't want her to come now…so he stopped…she looked at him…and then looking down…don't know how to meet his eyes…
He spreads her legs…she gave up totally she's so weak to fight with her need and desire and passion….
-you're wet…do you know what's that mean?
She nodded negatively…holding his shoulder…
-means your body is loving all what I'm doing and he's ready to accept me, right now but I want to touch it first…
He said and he touched her core softly…
-relax…breath…
She moans and moans…she's feeling that she's wetting everything shamelessly…his hand…the bed sheets…everything…
-I'm…bad…
She whispered…
-shh…
Arnva was touching her sensible spots…he introduces one finger…and he has just to push t inside and he's feeling her whole being agitated between his hands…she comes right there…moaning his name…he waited her to take back her breath…and he continues his touch…while he comes to kiss her deeply…to ease that surprise…he knows it's all new and intense for her…that he was the most soft man ever…when he was really sure that she won't deny him…that she won't stop him…he just pull down his boxers….he could feel that she's so much surprised…but her desire to him was the victorious one in that…
Without any word…but only touches…he makes her understand what it's goanna happen…
All is done slowly…Arnav was perfect even if it was difficult to hold back, he was so soft…he gave her all the time…all the time she needs…to receive him inside her…he kisses to ease it for her…
-that's it baby…I'm in..I'm totally into you…
Arnav rocked his body but slowly…he's in and out but trying to be as slowly as he could…his main attention is on her…
She was closing her eyes and holding his two arms…and biting her lower lip…
-baby it will be easier if you look into my eyes…
Yeah…it was easier as she comes twice when he still inside her…they talk about the pain of the first time but she doesn't feel any pain…she was waiting for the pain…but no pain…her Arnavji moans her name too…he closes his eyes, he groans…she thought…he's feeling the same…she gave him the same pleasure, he gave her…and he just smiles weakly to her…he kisses her forehead…he pull back…and that's it…no pain in it…she is in his arms now…
Arnav was catching his breath when her sweet voice comes to him…
-Arnavji?…that's it?
He couldn't believe…she wanted more?...
He looks at her with questioning eyes…and she blushed…
-I mean…it doesn't …pain…I was waiting for the pain…
-what? Baby…it hasn't to be painful …
He smiles…
-you love it?
It was important for him to know…but of course she hugs him tight to hide but conscious she was all naked and him too…she wanted to pull back…Arnav holds her to him…not ready to let off…
-tell me …I'm your man…tell your husband! Tell me, now!
-Arnavji…I…really…love you!...I love all what you do to me…
She said hugging him…
And he kissed her forehead…again and again and again…
-how cute and soft!...you're so soft…
-Arnavji…and you're so handsome…and strong…
Arnav smiles…and he takes her in his arms…
the-crazy-girl thumbnail

For my angel chap 36

For my Angel 
Chap 36:

Very Important to read:

Guys, I just creat a twitter account in which guys,  you could follow me and like that you will know if I updated or no...every single update I do, will inform you there...I find this solution just perfect than to just PMing like that people who could stop following your stories and don't need your pms anymore...
and moreover...there I will be present if you have any questions, if you want to tell me anything (I'm feeling like I'm doing some kind of promote for some product here :p)...but yes, if you want to know anything just come and say hi and all...I feel like I'm so away from you with the blog and couldn't communicate so, this will be good...isn't it??? and also, you could know about the updates and the news...Just Tweet tweet tweet...I mean this is where you can find the-crazy-girl: Find me here
and now Update beauties: 

Together 

Arnav smiles…and he takes her in his arms…
-I should take a shower…
She said…
-ok…let me take you to the bathroom…
-No! please stay here…please…Arnavji..
-ok…I will let you do whatever you want tonight…I stay here and you go!
All amused he saw how she took all the blanket from him…leaving him all naked…he doesn't said anything…she's the one troubled seeing him like that…she puts her pillow on him…he was smiling all the way at her antics…
He waits for her to come out…he needs also to take a shower…
Finally, they are ready to sleep…but couldn't…
-baby?...you sleepy?
-nahi…
-oh…you know…I forget that…
She looks at him…
-your gift!
He said …he's looking more handsome, now and he's shirtless while khushi is still wearing his shirt…as she forgets to take with her her clothes inside the bathroom…Arnav gives her his shirt  …saying he wants to see her on that only…
He gets up to the closet…took off one pink bag…and handed to her…
She opens it…it was full of candies, chocolates and little pinky girly stuffs like a pink notebook…colorful pencils…
Khushi smiles:
-Arnavji…this is Lily gift?
-no yours!
He said firmly…
-but…
-you don't like?
-yes…but Arnavji…I'm…not a baby!
She said pouting…
-but thank you Arnavji…for this gifts!
She hugged him…oh yes…she's not a baby but looking like…he thought…
She does like those stuffs but she doesn't want that her husband think she's a baby…she wanted to be his woman…a femme fatale for him…for such a man…like him…
-ok…baby…this is not really your gift…this is your extra gift…
He smiles all amused…as she looks at him all curious…
He took off one another box…
-so…open this, big baby!
Khushi pouted but she opened the box to discover that's full of bangles…
-haahh…
she jumped on him , all happy about his gift…
-so sweet Arnavji…you're so sweet…I love bangles…Arnavji…I love them…
-hmm…it's just a so small gift…but you know…will take you and Lily to the mall and you could then buy everything you want…
-Arnavji…I just want to be with you…
-so cute…but I need…khushi I need you to be always satisfied and happy with me!
-I'm!...I'm happy!
He smiles and kisses her nose…
-come on my laps…
She hesitates…
-come on, please…
She comes and holds his neck…while he puts his masculine hand on her nape and pushed her to him…wanting to kiss her with passion…but she escapes and he kissed only her cheek…
-naughty!
He said amused…
They spend all the night playing the kisses game till they could sleep…

Living room…Morning time:

Lily:-where is my paa-maa???
Anjeli:-they are sleeping my angel…
- But night is over…
-yeah but they are tired!
-humm…
Lily is bothered…really she waited many hours for them…and no one allowed her to go and see them…she's really worried now…and she doesn't go to school also…Nani said to her that after she will go…for now, she should play and enjoy…so awkward…

In the bedroom:

Arnav smiles…she's sleeping like an angel…pouting her lips…he did so much to her…that her milky skin is now all red in some zones…he touches her reddish skin…rubbed his tip fingers on them…making her whisper his name in her sleep…he smirks…knowing she recognizes his touch in her sleep…
He leaned to her hand and kissed it: "Good morning hand"
And then to her neck: "good morning neck"
To her nose:"good morning nose"
"God morning lips"…he said next to her ear…so softly…
Khushi just tries to open her eyes…and seeing her handsome husband…she smiles lazily and then remembering all what happened yesterday she blushed furiously and turned the other side…feeling that she's totally naked, she clutched the blanket on her…Arnav smirks…that's really amusing him to the core…
He kissed her shoulder…and then whispered in her ear:
-Good morning baby!
Khushi's heart is beating more and more fast…
-you slept well?
She doesn't answer and he just comes closer…she felt his breath in her hair…her nape…her ear…her neck…he shoulder…
-mine!
He said when he felt her wanting to go away from his embrace…
-stay…tell me what are you feeling Mrs. Raizada?...oh! wait! First! Tell me: Good morning my husband!
-Good morning…
-my???
-my husband!
-how sweet…
Arnav pecks her nape…
-so sweet…please come in my arms!
He begged sweetly and she couldn't but turn to face him…
-Arnavji…I'm so shy…that…that…we did all that…
-oh…that wasn't your opinion when you said to me if "that's it Arnavji?"
She just hugs him tight…
-do you have other cute questions like that?...I'm serious…any question, tell me!...but only me!
-I want to know many things…
-oh?...tell me!
-not now!...oh! wait! What time is it?
She panicked…looked here and there for her phone…as she's always keeping it besides her…
-it's 11 of the morning…baby!
-what?? What?????? OMG!
She wanted to leave his arms…but he's Arnav…and he's as stubborn as her…so…he just tightened his embrace:

-...you know, it's not a crime to wake up at 11…as we slept at 4…come on, Relax!...
-Arnavji…I'm so embarrassed…and…I can't face them!...
-baby! Just relax! And let us go for breakfast! I bet you're hungry…means so..so..so hungry?
He said putting his hand on her tummy…but khushi was so much busy in her thoughts….
-no…I won't…what they will say?
-nothing!...I will be with you!...
-oh my God…it's just embarrassing all this!...I may die from embarrassment!
-ohhh…
He hugs her into him…so warm and soft…it felts only like heaven…
-we should face them because if we stay here…our lily will miss us…
Arnav said to convince her…
-yes!
She said all confused…
-my lily…
She gets up…he kissed her lips:
-that's my girl!
She took another shower…feeling the need to take it after their naughty games of yesterday and those hot kisses he gave her…she gave him the same…oh…how much her husband is handsome but most important: caring and understanding…it's just…
She heard his knock when she still brushing her hair…and only in her blouse and petticoat…
-khushi…lily is here and she wants to see you!
Lily escaped from all the family to come to them…she couldn't anymore…she just knocked the door…and when Arnav opens the door…she jumped on him…all sobbing…
-paa…I thought paa (sobs)…me…thinking paa…(sobs)…you travelled again and took maa with you!
-oohhh noo my baby…no…we are here! We will never do that to an angel like you!
Lily looks all around the room…and Arnav picks her on his arms…and knocked again at the bathroom…wanting to see her maa…
Sobbing and rubbing her eyes with her fingers…
Khushi gets out immediately, not thinking about her sexy outfit…but that has no importance for lily…both hug each other like it has been so long they didn't see each other while Arnav just locked the door and closes the French window… as his khushi was just all wet and in that outfit only…
Khushi sits and took her lily on her laps…wiping her tears…
-maa…me…me…tho thcared…(so scared)….I don't want to be away from you!
-but no baby…you know…will be always here for you…hamesha…hamesha…
Khushi starts kissing lily and her wet hair was wetting lily face…and lily starts giggling…forgetting all her sorrows… she hugged her maa tight…
Arnav was just looking at them amused…he sits beside them…
-we will travel next time but all together …the three of us!...so soon! But not without taking our angel!
He said and lies on the bed…lily also comes to him and lies on the bed…
-mummy you come too…
-come!
Arnav ordered…
She gestured to him that she's just in that outfit, she couldn't complete wearing the saree…but he insisted…
-come!
-maa…
Lily begged…
Khushi pouted to lily as she pouted to her…
-ok! Both of you is too much!
She said trying to hide her bare tummy with her hand…Arnav is all the way smiling…and looking at how much she could be in the same time the Child and the Woman and hide the Innocence and the seduction in her whole being…
The three of them on the bed…lily was just in heaven…but they hear a knock…
-lily!!!  you're here beta?
The voice of nani comes to them and Khushi gasped…searching her saree…
-Relax! I'm goanna before you, ok? And will explain that we slept too much while you complete wearing…
He just comforts her…and went out while lily stays there admiring her mum getting ready…
the-crazy-girl thumbnail
 For my angel
chap 37:
this chapter is dedicated to shah123 because today is her birthday, I want to wish her again a very Happy Birthday dear...may all your dreams come true ;)

A  so perfect husband…

Mature content
The day was perfect…
It was perfect to go out…Arnav proposes to that they spend all the day out …
The little family was ready to go…of course after taking the bless of everyone and being teased by Anjeli's words and nani looks and Buaji smiles…coming down at 1 of the noon was something…
In the car, Arnav is the one  driving…:
-so…where my princesses want to go?
Lily:-to the zoo?
Khushi:-to the mall?
Ar:-I hate animals…I hate shopping!
Kh:-ohh…ok…to a park…then…??...I don't know…Lily, choose, my baby…
Lily:-AMUSMENT PARK…Please…please…
Amusement park…
Of course she wins…as even khushi's face lighten up hearing that…excited, she holds Arnav's hand:
-please Arnavji!...I…I…it's been so long…
Arnav smirked…
-oh yeah paa…
-ok…I will but I have a condition…
Lily:-what??
-both of you…will say "yes" at everything I say for the next 24 hours!
Lily:-haa…am ok…am ok!...
Khushi rolled her eyes…smelling something fishy behind that "yes" for the next 24 hours…
-maa…say you're ok…
Lily just begged from behind…khushi turned to look at her…so innocent my lily...
-I…
Arnav looks at her innocently…maybe she has a dirty mind after yesterday…
-I'm ok too!
-Greaaat…so, destination: Amusement Park!
-yeaaahhh
Lily screamed out loud of excitement while khushi clapped all smiling…
-aaannnd…Musiccc!
Khushi searched a CD in her purse and then looks at Arnav and puts it…
Aa aae...
Jiska naam jigar pe lagaaye chot
Jis ke jaane se bum phate! atom bomb ;)
Ho jaaye bisphot

-what the…
Aashiqon ki hai shaamat, ya.. aafat hai
Chaand baby hain aayi, qayamat hai.. haaye!

Aashiqon mein jiska title Titanic
Oo aashiqon mein jiska title Titanic
Muaah kinara dikha kar ke dooba de gaya
Jhalla, mera aashiq jhalla wallah
Mera balma jhalla wallah
Mera jhalla wallah wallah aa aa…

what was touching Arnav the most is not the fact that khushi is a so crazy woman…able to dance in his car and to get plenty fun…the fact was…she's definitely taking him and his daughter as a part of her…making all around her happy…finally, they are Family…she's free…she's confident…she trusts him…she's his wife…
just the fact that the soft voice of lily repeating: "ti…ti titanic"…and "wallah" all giggling…was like the happiness melody…
and just seeing khushi's smile…was enough…
Well…that park of amusement was such amusement for Arnav…
Especially with a wife who gets scared of each and all rides they decide to try…
-who want to ride with me the rollercoaster???
-oh….please…Arnavji please…(she said al worried, nodding negatively)
-it's the "yes" day!
-oh, yes paa…yes…I want!
-thanks God my angel is not scared!
Khushi looks at him with a puppy face…Arnav holds her hand tight and looks at Lily:
-ok…my angel…any way you couldn't try this because it's for adults only…let's try to drive cars…you want?
-yesss!
-yes!
Khushi smiles…
In the car:
Lily:-was funny…I really enjoy…paa…when we could come back again?…thoon (soon) ?
Ar:-lily, we just leave, and you're asking when we will come back?...ok…angel…whenever we are free…
Kh:-next weekend, maybe we are free?
Arnav looks at khushi:
Ar:-unbelievable!
Kh:-it was just a question…
She pouted…
-haan, ok…and still…if you both still calm and don't bother papaa…papaa will buy ice cream for you…
Khushi wanted to pout again as he was considering her all like a baby…but she couldn't do that, hearing the ice cream word…
Lily:-yeeeyyy…lots of good things with paa…
Khushi smiles and looks at Arnav…
-we want strawberry ice ceam…
-haa…thtrwberry ithe cream!!!!
Arnav stops the car…

-here? Where we are?
Khushi asked all troubled…
Li:-we are not at our home!
-yeah…I know! You both close your eyes!
Kh:-what?
-khushi, please close your eyes!...lily also…
Arnav gets out of the car, he lifts Lily in his arms and then comes to khushi, he holds her hand tight and side hugs her…
They walk like that:
-no one dares open his eyes!
he makes them enter some place and then…:
-now open!
Both look at a closed door…
-ohh!...wait!
Arnav gets conscious and then opened the door…letting them enter…
-where we are paa?
Khushi looks at him with questioning eyes…
-our new apartment!
Both look at him with wide eyes and then Lily finally talked all excited:
-yeeeyyy…we will live here paa?
-just for some days and during holidays!
Lily jumped from excitement and then runs to discover the new place…
-here?
- khushi, if we couldn't spend a proper honeymoon, alone…at least, we should spend it here,  in some different place, some special place…our new apartment…
-ou…our new..???
-hmmm… formally, it's for the three of us, so, we will call it our new apartment…you like?
He said looking at her eyes…
-but…this is…so much…I mean…
-shhh…tell me…you like yes or no! and remember it's the "yes day"
-Arnavji…
-khushi…don't you think that we need our private space?...living with family is good…but…sometimes when we need to sleep till 12 and we want to take a shower together and do craziness with each other…
-shhh…still Lily is here!
-she's not here! She's discovering her room…and yes! what this apartment needs is your responsibility, you could decorate the way you want…and then..These are your keys, in case you needed to come and take care of our own world…
-Arnavji…
She hugged him tight…
-how can I thank you?
-in the bedroom…you can thank me!
Later in the evening:
-she's sleeping profoundly and I let the light on to that if she wakes up, she doesn't get scared!
Arnav said entering the bedroom…
-Arnavji…you know…we should put the bed in front of the window don't you think…I like to the bed room to be all white…white sheets, white little pillows all around and white curtains…
Arnav smiles and holds her waist, not pulling her to him…but just holding her gently…
-mmm…that will be perfect…white is your favorite color…
-hmm…but Arnavji…it will be so much…all in white?
-no…it will not be…
He tightened his hold…
-khushi? why I can feel you happy but still…your eyes are reflecting only sadness?
-I'm not sad at all…
She forced a smile but he looks at her waiting for a honest answer…
-I'm happy with you…
He nodded…encouraging her to talk…
-but it's just I'm thinking always about Buaji state…sometimes, she's all ok…sometimes…it's so bad for her…I'm scared to lose her…I'm scared…
-shhh…
He tried to calm her in his arms…
-but I still hope!
-we will do the impossible for her, believe me!...I told you before…and like you could notice her health is better, now…right?
Arnav kissed her forehead…khushi nodded and hugged him, finding the comfort only in his arms…
-Arnavji go and change! I will prepare our bed!
-you're fine?
-I'm fine, now!
-then…I will change here, we are now, husband and wife, we could change before one another!
He said firmly…
-oh but we haven't anything to change for, here…
-yes! I forgot this totally!...what to do?...ok…I'm locking the door…
-no…and lily?
-she's sleeping…she's next room, if she call…I will go to see…but locking the door is a safe option…
He said huskily, closing the door…and taking off his t-shirt…
-ok…will just fresh up and be back…
She said all shy…she's about to go but he holds her hand…
-khushi! no! stay still! Stay with me! no need!
-what?
-stay!
He holds her in his arms…pulling her even closer…
-let's get undressed…you want?
Khushi looks down…hides her face in the hook of his neck…
-we will do it again?
Arnav laughs, cupping her face, looking at her…
-I suppose so…
He said still smiling…
-how much time we should do it?
-you don't like it?
-I…do…(she hesitates and he smirks, kissing her nose lightly)
-khushi…we will do it forever…
-really?
-you don't know?
-and when we are so old?
-khushi! we will do it until…I don't know…
-you're blushing?
-khushi…you're so much!
-but you said you will answer all my questions!
-right!...and am answering!
-if we do it we will have a baby?
Arnav's expressions change all of a sudden…
-khushi…we will control this for the moment, ok?
-why?
-because…because…we are newly wedded and…don't you think that we need time to enjoy ourselves, right? (she nodded)…ok?
-ok!
She nodded again smiling…
-I understand now why you put that thing when we do it...
-yeah…right…
-why you're nervous?
She asked innocently…
-I'm…I'm not nervous, little baby!
He kissed her forehead…
-now…would you let me…
-Arnavji…
She looks down all shy…
-ok, first you asked me infinity of shameless questions and now…
She holds his hand…
-Arnavji…you're a nice husband!
-that's good!
He smiled…
-but I can't…undress myself before you!
-fine!...I will do!
He said and his hands undo her pallu…shivering, she closed her eyes
The contact of his cold fingers on her bare shoulders was enough to make her lose her breath…
She felt herself out of her saree…still in her blouse and petticoat…
His hands on her hips…he pulled her to him…
-you're scared?
He whispered in her ear…she nodded negatively, keeping her eyes closed…
-you're irresistibly beautiful!
Blouse on the floor…
Bra on the floor…
Seeing her sensible and milky skin…
He just pulled up her petticoat till her waist…lifting her in his arms…she hugged him tight feeling the warm of his chest against her soft breasts…her legs encircles his waist…face to face, she couldn't take away her eyes from his gaze…
Not the same softness of their first night…she could see only desire…love…but mostly desire…
He placed her in the middle of the bed…
His eyes are occupied looking at her shamelessly…
He could finish her by just looking at her like this…
His eyes are eating her up…she felt that she's already wet…
-could you take it off…
He said gesturing to her her panties…
She looked down and then she obeyed and was about to take it off…
-slowly…so slowly…
She did it slowly…even if she felt her cheeks burning from shyness…she couldn't refuse anything to him…but she doesn't dare look at him…she's hearing he unzipped already her trousers…
-I wanna pleasure you…fully…
His voice was deep sending goose bumps…
He comes on the top of her…filling all her body…
She hugged him…he was the predator and the savior…
-kiss me!
He said breaking the hug…
He doesn't wait for her kiss…he kissed her deeping the kiss the more making her feel dizzy after it…
Her hands touched for the first time sensually his biceps…she doesn't want to spoil the moment…she doesn't know if touching him will please him or not…she hesitates…she felt his hand on her, guiding her to explore his body…
-you're mine…repeat it!
-you're…mine…
Her hand is caressing his tummy…travelling little lower…he's out of breath…
-enough…no…stop!
-I…
Guilty, she stopped immediately…
-no…baby…you could always do that but…it will be fast…I will just…come so fast…your effect on me is beyond imagination…I can't hold back…you understand?
She nodded…understanding that what she's feeling deep inside, he's feeling the same…
Their breath rhythm is the same…
-easy…slowly…
He said kissing all over her sensitive breasts…softly…she makes light seductive sounds…and moved here and there in the bed making Arnav crazy…
He just pulls her both hands above her head…
She felt more exposed…
-Arnavji… please…pl…
She wanted his kisses on her again…she wanted him to end this...this ache she's feeling…
-shhh…tell what do you want me to do?
-Arnavji…kiss…kiss me…
She wanted his proximity…she doesn't really appreciate when he pull back or stop his kisses, his caresses…
-I will kiss but I have a condition?
She looks at him with questioning eyes…
-you will kiss me back!
He leaned and kissed her so slowly…she responded the way he wanted making him smile…both have now swollen red lips as they kiss each other again and again…liking this…
-now…would you?
He said spreading her legs…she wanted to protest but he shuts her mouth by his index…nodding in denial…
She looks silently what he goanna do for her…
He kissed her thighs softly first and then insisting…
She was all open before him…so vulnerable…eager for his touch…it's burning there and she is waiting for more…she felt not right…he's teasing her…she starts moving…arching her lower body for him…
He smirked…he gives her one kiss there making her close her eyes…and clutches the bed sheets…
-open your eyes, khushi!
She opens…
-you're so soft and still so tight…
He said and took off his boxers…
Khushi looks at him, for the first time, she stares at his manhood…for the first time, she discovered that…her heart skipped a bit…
First night, she hasn't the opportunity to see that clearly…but now, she's scared that Arnav hides himself with the blanket…looking at her…
-I…I'm…well…
-you can close your eyes if you want?
-no but…it's…strange!
-strange but you need it…am I right?
She nodded shyly and allowed him…
After their love making…
Arnav starts laughing…
-I can't believe khushi, you looked at me like that…
-what?...It's just that I…
-all this is new, I know and I'm trying to be careful…
He kissed her forehead…
-because I love you, I want it to be easy for you, mmm…our bodies could say things that we couldn't say by words…that's why we made love…to say I Love you in a different way…to get closer, to get intimate…
Khushi places her head on his shoulder…listening to his words…
-me too I feel so complete when you're…
-inside you?
-yes! I feel that also when you look straight in my eyes!
-me too!
Arnav pulled the blanket more on her to cover her totally and pulled her possessively to him…
-Good night Arnavji!
She said and closes her eyes…
-good night baby…
He said and kissed in between her hair…not getting enough of her sweet perfume…her soft smell…

Note: to follow me on Twitter, here: Tweet the crazy girl
to ask me anything, here: Ask The crazy Girl
shah.1234 thumbnail
yeay again reading ur story 😉
the-crazy-girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: shah.123

yeay again reading ur story 😉

yayyy
seeing the chapters here
they are huge 😆 and long