Page 26
Chapter 36:
Page 26
Chapter 37:
Page 26

Edited by the-crazy-girl - 10 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

For My angel

I'm posting this here because firstly some people are unable to read my stories in my blog...
secondly, I want to give ths SS the chance to be posted in IF (like the FM, My Girl and Unfaithful)
and I need really your comments to continue this FF
Finally, I will post here the four parts I already post in my blog + part 5

Chapter 1: birthday???!

RM/ early in the morning: Arnav bedroom:

He  still in the bed…he has slept difficultly last night and he needs more time to wake up…more hours to sleep…but the office has no pity…he should attend many meetings…he has fulfill his day to keep his self busy all the day…

He was alone in the enormous but empty bed…laying in one side…

Arnav Singh Raizada…

He has it all…

Money!

Fame!

Handsomeness!

Magnificence!

Smartness!

Success!

He has it all but…happiness!

After he lost her suddenly…

The death of his wife was like a storm taking away his happiness for ever…

He lost that joy making the life easier…he is a different man, by now…totally different…he doesn't even recognize himself, sometimes…

He was living in heaven…but death, with no pity…has taken the source of his happiness…his Lewis…

He missed her…

Especially today…

Her green eyes staring at him calmly: ''coffee?''…every morning…she gave him love, courage, hope…

Their first meeting was in UK…

He was then student and she was also student in the same university…

She made the first step and invited him for a coffee…

He accepts and it was the fairytale…

They can't separate from that moment…

When he get certificated and wanted to come back to India…

Without hesitation…she follows him…

He loved her and she was ready to leave her country to be only with him…

He proposed and she said ''yes''…

His family refused that union at first, they are planning his marriage with an Indian girl…thinking that his marriage with a stranger girl who doesn't understand their traditions and religion will certainly fail…

They judger that she will never be able to live with them peacefully but Lewis proved the opposite…yes, she never succeed to wear a saree properly or to cook perfectly but she succeed wining their love…she had that smile and her funny talks when she speaks Hindi with her accent…she makes it all funny…and Nani, Anjeli, mama, mami and Akash accepts her like a daughter in law of the family…

But the fairytale ended…

It ended since four years…

Yes exactly four years back…

During those four years, he was living without her…his wife…without her funny talks, imperfect Hindi, without her love…

4 years…

Like today …1st December….he has lost her…she's gone forever…

Her death was like his end…the end of his happiness…

He wanted to follow her…he wished he can…he was a weak man without her love and he felt empty…but he can't…he can't just renounce on the life like her…he just can't because when she left, she gives him one last gift…

She gives him a reason to live…

She gives him…his every thing…his…

Suddenly, the door of his room gets opened…

And a little cute girl runs to the bed…

Jumping twice on the bed and then jumped in the arms of Arnav who received her with a smile…a big smile:

-Papaa…

She giggled…

-Good morning my paa!

-good morning my angel!

-Paa…yethterday my mith told me that I'm doing well!

Arnav retains his lauth…she's cute and she lost her tooth…that's way all the ''s''…she can't only pronounce them ''th'' and with her cute voice…he was just amused…

She smiles innocently while laying on his chest, proud her miss in school told her this…

Her papaa kissed her forehead tightly…

-really? What did she said, your miss?

-she thaid I'm thmart!

-of course you're smart! She just noticed that now?...you're already smart before she said all this!  She's late!

Lily looks at his papaa with two wide green eyes…she understands her papaa was attaching her miss…But she loved her Miss too much…too too much…

-yeth but my mith thaid always that!

-oh!? really?

-yeah!

She nodded with her little head, still looking at her paa…

Lily:-you know…everyone has his birthday...

Arnav's mood, suddenly, transformed, his smile vanished…

Lily:-you know what means birthday?

Arnav keeps silent looking at his little angel, she grows up, she talking now, she's asking, she's thinking…she's no more a baby…she does understand everything…his eyes getting wet seeing her…

Lily:-it means one day…you born…and you keep thelebrating that day all your life…you buy cake also…cake…cake, candles and lots of gifts…

Arnav suddenly gets irritated…

Ar:-who told you all that?

-My mith! (my Miss!) and she told me today is my birthday…mine!

-damn it! (Arnav whispered)

He gets up, frustrated…Lily in his arms…

He was angry…he was fire…

He calls his di, loudly…

Anjeli comes:

-Chote?...Lily…wake up already baby?...what happen chote, why you're…???

-make her ready for the kindergarten! Today it's me who will take her there!

-but…the bus?...

Angry, Arnav was closing the door of his room…

Leaving Anjeli and Lily opened mouth…

Anjeli knows what's happening in the mood of his brother…

Today wasn't like all the days…

Today is the first December…the day when Lily is born and when also Lewis is dead…Anjeli always wished she can celebrate Lily's birthday but she can't for her brother and for the memory of his brother's wife...

During three years…no birthday celebrating for anyone…it's Arnav order to that his Lily never had to ask him for her birthday…

That was clear and final…

But today Lily knows what it means a birthday…

She knows…

Khushi wears her white salwar Kmeez after taking her bath…

She does her poja…

She ordered her bed…

She puts many colored files and colored papers...so many colored pens and stickers and stuffs like that…she putted all in a bug…

She smiles…

She looks at the watch…

She screams: ''Devi Maya…I'm late….!''

She runs…runs…with her bug…she finds on her way a plate of jalebi…she takes two and bits on a piece while still walking so fast to the main door to get out…when she heard:

-Arrriii Sanka Devi! Stop right where you are! No other move!

Khushi whispered ''not again''…she's late!

-B…BBBuaji?

-yes! BBB…buaji!...hai nandikishore…what are you thinking you're doing? Going without tell me: what are you thinking about Abhijat? Ha???  Don't be shy! Talk!

-shy?...why should I be shy! Of course I will not marry someone like him! Ever, never in my life…

-what?? Come here tell me! Why heee Khushi! Khushi!

Khushi escapes from her buaji…she's now on the road…

-I'm late Buaji…I love you…he smells the onion…Buaji, that's why!

She yelled at her buaji while smiling and telling her bye…

Buaji getting angry…:

-you…if I catch you…

Khushi keeps smiling…

On her way to the bus station to go to her job…she knows Buaji will make her marry soon someone…Buaji doesn't want to die, letting Khushi all alone without anyone to be with her and protect her…

Buaji is getting old and she's sick…and she will not accept to her orphaned beautiful girl to stay without anyone if something bad happened to her…

But Khushi refused to marry that way…she wants a magical love wedding…but where's that prince charming…she doesn't know…

Khushi takes the bus…fortunately; she has this job…the job of her dreams…if she hasn't the man of her dream…at least she gets the job of her dream…

In other hand…Arnav puts Lily in the car…in the behind side…putting the seat belt for her…

He sits and drive himself to the kindergarten…

He so want to meet that Miss to make her learn how to speak with kids…

Why she's talking with them about birthdays…birthday is personal…she has  nothing to do with that…

Nothing…

He goanna make her learn to respect this!

Because he can't celebrate in a day like this…he just can't…even the idea of being happy in such day…makes him suffer…

To be continued…

So…tell me…

feed back...

you want me to continue or no...

Chapter 2:

Lilly's Birthday...lilly's no birthday?

that's the question!

Lily was all the way…pouting her mouth and looking from the car's window…she knows her daddy is angry…she doesn't know why… she keeps silent…
She saw her school and she became excited…when her paa opens the door for her…she runs to the door, with her pink school bag on her back…Arnav runs too and holds her hand…
Arnav:-Lily…careful!...wait!
Once they are inside the school…she wanted to her father to let off her hand…and runs towards her classroom…all happy and excited…
Arnav was following her…before she enters, Arnav holds her hand…he takes a look to the classroom…her miss wasn't there…there are only children and parents everywhere…it was a mess…Arnav can't support all that…he was pissed off even more by that…
Two little girls come near Lilly and they are smiling to them, lily was now with them…all the three are holding the hands of each other but Lily is also holding the hand of her paa…Arnav guessed: they are Mimi and Sarah, the two best friends of Lilly…she's always talking about her Miss and those two girls…Arnav smirks as they are looking at him now with their innocent, wide eyes and at Lilly who tells them: ''My Papaa…''…there are little children who are still crying for being separated from their mums and children who are playing around…in two minutes…the teachers come and the mess starts to be ordered…all the teachers joins their classroom…and Arnav is getting more irritated that Lilly teacher is not there…till now…it's 09:03…she's late…3 seconds late…if he was the director, he would let her quiet the job for this…
Arnav was searching with his eyes for the director desk…where is he that man?...but his eyes stopped at a woman walking in a hurry…all nervous but still…smiling towards his side…she is wearing all white and there is a little, tiny boy who came towards her and tends his tiny hands…she lifted him and she speaks with him, making some stupid expressions, like the expressions that mature people do to talk with children…Arnav hated that but the boy was smiling and hugs her…seems like she was his mum…but what she's wearing?...they are in 21st  century, in some of the most famous school in India…and still that woman is wearing like that?...
He felt Lilly's hand leaving his hand…he turns to see why his daughter is leaving his hand when he noticed she's not by his side…all the children waiting before the classroom have their eyes on the same side…running all together towards the same objective… the girl in white…with a gaze, she controls them and makes them enter the class…
Within a second…they are all in the classroom sitting in their places…Arnav still outside…looking at his daughter all smiling…all her eyes only on the girl in white…forgetting about even his existence…
They all yelled in the same time: "GOOD MORNING MISS''…
And guess what?...the girl in white said: -good morning all of you!
Miss?
She is his daughter's teacher???????
That girl…
He was thinking when without even looking at him…she closes the classroom door…leaving him like that…standing before the door…
The most magical moment was when Khushi enters that door…her heaven door…the door of the kindergarten…when she see those innocent eyes on her…it's her pure happiness moment…she loves it…when she starts teaching them…or talking to them and they became all concentrated, looking at her…that is…just magical…they are all her world…
A pairs of eyes, in particular, are so important for her…
Lilly's eyes…
She knew she's a special child…as she's orphan like her…at first, when she's only 2 years and came here, all crying, it's Khushi who wipes her tears…and holds her in her arms and that dolly girl has immediately stopped crying and asked her for her papaa, calmly, without crying…and now…she's enjoying being here…
Today…Khushi knows it's her birthday…but she can't accept what her aunt Mrs Anjeli has explain to her, yesterday…a totally strange story about not to celebrate her birthday…Khushi was shocked when she heard that Lilly doesn't celebrate usually that day, only because her mother died in that same day …she can't understand…is that a punishment for the poor soul or what??!...the aunt was so sad…why?!...she doesn't want to explain more about the reason! She seemed also forced to not celebrate that special day!
 But Khushi…not at all…she can't accept!... she has prepared a cake only for her…but that story does intrigues her …she will ask her aunty when she will meet her again in the parental meeting, for more details…
Khushi is late, today but its ok…she makes her little angels enter and sit and she starts immediately with a song to prepare them to the new writing lesson…
They are all cute…she loves listening to them singing…and especially looks at their expressions while they are singing…
The classroom door is knocking…it was the director…
All the children get up and then sit up, saying: ''good morning, Mr. Director!''
The director looks at Khushi and gestured her to follow him…
Khushi looks at her kids and gestured them to keep calm…she went out and closes the door behind:
Kh:-what happen?...I'm late! I know, two seconds…no problem with that, right?
Director:-No…I hoped to that to be the problem…what did you do to miss Lilly? Did you punish her or yelled on her?
Kh:-what?...I never do such things with my little kids…why you're asking that?
-Mr. ASR is here….I mean Lilly's father is here and he's angry and asked to see you..he wanted to talk to you! He's in my office! Hurry up!
-what? I can't meet him, now, I can't leave my kids alone!
-I will manage that! Now, go! Miss Gupta please!
Khushi takes a deep breath and then…she walks towards the director's office…
She enters, closing the door behind her and automatically tends her hand to greet the man standing before her…
He looks at her with two angry eyes…an angry expression…like he wanted to kill her right in that moment…
-Good morning, sir! I'm Lilly's teacher…I guessed you're his father, right?
Khushi asked with a smile, still her hand is tending to him…
He looks to her hand but doesn't react; he's not ready to take her hand…he's not ready to be polite, especially with a girl like her…
A:-what's the duty of a teacher?...I know that a teacher is there to make kids learn how to draw, write and read! That's it! Am I right?
Khushi stops tending her hand and then she looks straight at the angry eyes with her beautiful but challenging eyes:
-No! Not right! We teach them good manners, how to be polite, how to respect people, before teaching them how to read and write, sir!
-good manners? Really? From you?...I have a doubt…and I was wondering why a famous place like this establishment hire a girl like you?...whatever! I'm not here to discuss this…I'm here to tell you, you don't have to tell my daughter about her birthday, it's personal, it's something regarding only me and my daughter, don't tell her anything about all this nonsense! Am I clear?
-No!...you're not clear!...you're just describing her birthday like a nonsense! Lilly don't even know what's the meaning of birthday! It's when we celebrate the birthday of one of her buddies here that she asked me why he has the right to have the gifts all by his own and not her and other friends…she doesn't understand what's the use to decorate the classroom, what's the use to eat cake? And why all are singing ''happy birthday''…here, I think it's me who has the right to ask you: what's going on?
Khushi starts understanding the whole story…yesterday the aunt begging to hide the birthday story…today the father yelling to not celebrate…what a selfish family to the little Lilly, she thought!
Arnav takes a deep breath to control his anger…the right??!...he's now looking at her brown eyes staring at him…waiting for an answer…
-listen, Miss…?
-Miss Khushi kumari Gupta!
She answers, all pissed off now.
-listen Miss Khushi...you just teach my daughter how to read and write, no less, no more!
-oh?...and when she ask me something?
-tell her to ask me when she's back at home!
-oh…good…what if you take my place here? If every kid here asked me and I answer that then why I'm here?...I should then stop being a teacher!
-then stop!
-excuse me!
-I'm not talking about other kids, here, I'm talking about Lilly!
-I think you know your daughter very well, sir! Lilly is a smart girl! She's so smart…she keeps asking like any child in her age and also…kids can understand and analyze people behaviors better than you and me…imagine if I told her: ask your papa, when you come back home, what will be the reaction of all of them and especially her reaction!…so, I can't tell her that!...sorry!
She said with an ironic tone…Arnav was more pissed off because of her words….because she's right and he's just a selfish father…but his ego in front of this teacher was the unique judge, right in that moment…
-you're talking too much!...I think you don't have any idea about with whom you're talking?
-with whom?...Lilly's father, right?
-I'm Arnav Singh Raizada!
-nice to meet you! (she answers again ironically)
-I mean I can make you lose your job within a second!
Khushi looks at him…acting like she was worried…
-oh!?
- today Lilly's birthday will not be celebrated! And whenever she asks you stuffs, you will not answer; just say that you don't know! That's final!
-and who decided that?
-me!
-you?! …I'm sorry Sir! But I wasted enough time listening to such nonsense! Today, Lilly's birthday will be celebrated right here and at any coast, she wanted it, every child needs to have his birthday! And for Lilly it's a must! I know she lost her mother! I understand it, very well, her aunt Mrs. Anjeli told me everything, and now I understood the situation, very well…still, I insisted! She has the right to be a happy child, to have her birthday, it's her right and even her selfish father will not be able to stop her have this right …now, Excuse me!
She was about to leave when she felt a powerful grip taking her arm…making her turn to the same position, facing him…he keeps holding her arm with force and aggressively….he pinned her against the door…
Khushi looks at his hands still holding her both arms, now…looking at her….like he was about to kill her right there…
Arnav:-who are you??...who are you to talk to me like that??? To talk about my daughter and our personal life like that???
He yelled at her and Khushi starts fighting to make him let off her…but he's more powerful than her…
-My daughter is a happy child, understood?!...she's the happier child ever and you…you…
She was about to talk…
-don't dare open your mouth! I don't want to listen to any thing! when I said that you don't have anything to do with my daughter…it wasn't a request…it's a fact!...you have just to do your duties as a teacher, don't play the role of the nice fairy, helping Cinderella…she's my daughter…she don't need your pity! …a selfish father??? Right??? Are you sure???...
-I'm certain! (she said fighting his grip, challenging him)
-believe me! I will make you regret this!

Note: the story starts with hate...
I know but...it will became: a hate/ love story...just wait...

Edited by the-crazy-girl - 11 years ago

the beast

-believe me you will regret this!
-Sir! You're misbehaving!...and I feel really sorry for Lily…that…that she has a father like you!
Arnav pushed her against the door, even more aggressively:
-how dare you? How dare you? A father like me? You don't even know who I'm...(Arnav lost it completely)
-let off me! You're hurting me!...please let off me…sir…(Khushi starts fighting with his hands holding her arms savagely)…
Finally, Arnav conscious that he crosses the limits…sawing tears had come down…touching his hand…he lets off her…
Khushi, immediately, opens the door and escapes from there, running…while Arnav is about to talk….
The director comes there and before he could sit in his chair, Arnav stops him:
-this evening, I will come to bring my daughter home, hope I will not find her in my daughter's class and in the whole school!
-but, sir…Miss Gupta…
-Miss nothing has no place in here!
-sir…but…
-how much do you want?
-it's not about money…wo…
Arnav takes off a bank check …his silver pen…he write many 0 (the director can't breathe seeing the amount)…Arnav puts the check before his eyes.
The director nodded…
-it's done, Mr. Raizada!
Arnav leave…
In his way…he heard so many noises in Lily's classroom…many voices singing: ''happy birthday to you…Lily''…from the door…he saw his daughter…kissing her Miss while she's feeding her chocolate cake…all her friends…singing, clapping and smiling, enjoying it all…Arnav couldn't react…seeing Lily's big smile…
Selfish…he was…
Egocentric from the first category…
Aggressive…when it comes to his daughter…he's not a good father???…how dare she? How dare she talk about something she doesn't have any idea about it..???
This girl was challenging him…
That was something else…
Seeing Lily smile…he regrets those three years in which he was acting like a loser…
a bad father…
Maybe that Miss was saying the truth…but…he hates that truth and hates her already
but never regrets giving that girl the lesson of her life…
He's sure no job…this girl will suffer and will never forget with whom she was messing…
She will come maybe to beg him…then she has to ask for the forgiveness…
She should know she was challenging ASR…
Damn it! A little paper and her future is broken!
She would have learn to close that mouth…she should learn how to talk to people like him…first!
He wears his glasses…
(ASR tune on background)
He walks towards his car…
He dialed his di number:
-yeh..Di…it's me…this evening…I want it all prepared, decorated… for Lily a new dress and many gifts… invite many people…
-chotte?!!!!!!!!
-it's Lily's birthday!...I want it to be perfect! Not perfect! More than perfect!
Evening time:
Khushi tears don't stop…she cried the tears of her heart out…
Payal, her best and childhood friend wasn't able to calm her…
-it's not the end of the world…you will find another job, surely!
-(sobs)…I will….I will call an advocate and make them enter the jail for this…(sobs)
-Khushi…please calm down…
-they don't have any right…they…
-it's a private school Khushi, it's not public…he can hire and fire without asking anybody….moreover, you don't have any contract!
Khushi starts sobbing more hardly…
-and Buaji…I can't…I can't tell her….that…I lost my job…her health is worst day by day and…if she came to know….
Payal stops her:
-Oh my god Khushi! What you have done? You told me you was arguing with ASR? You know who he is, pagal? He owns almost half Delhi baby? Are you living here? Switch on the TV?
-Now that I'm jobless…I mean…I mean to the hell…god should punish him…I wish…I wish…and that director…that bas****…I wish to see him in hell…my poor Lilly with a beast like that…and me? Poor me!...
After one week: In RM:
-why you're sad, angel?
-(silence)
-is that real what Di said to me, you don't want to go to school?
-(silence)
-papaa is talking and Lily is silent? I will be angry, angel!
Arnav was on his knees next to Lily's bed…in front of her…
Lily was all sad…sitting on her bed…
-you know if you tell me what happen, then…papaa will help you, you know that…mmm?
Lily looks at her father with some hope in her innocent eyes:
-papaa…you can?
Arnav then stands up and sits on the bed taking his little princess on his lap:
-yes my angel…of course I can…
-but…
-but? What?
-I'm thad because…first, don't have mum…now…don't have Mith…
She said innocently while her eyes are all wet and a tear drops from her eyes on her baby pink skirt…forming a circle form…another joins…another joins…she starts sobbing while Arnav's eyes are concentrating on that wet circles…
Lily's tears…
Arnav's weakness…
-I mith her….(she says out loud while sobbing and her tiny arms holding her papaa's neck tightly) but she'th gooone…. Like mumma…now she became thtar (star) too like mumma…Director thir…tell…no her again…and new one come but hate her…hate new Mith…want my mith!
-No!...she's not a star…she's maybe…she wants to be a miss for other children (he lies for the first time like that, directly to his daughter)
-No!...no…she loves me…she thaid…she thaid…lily you're my thweetheart…
And Arnav's heart is broken in thousand pieces…
In payal's house, in the other hand:
-you Know what Payal! I think I'm goanna make a suicide! The money I reserved…will not be ebough for us to live for more than a month!
-I have this, take it!
-no way!
-take it please!
Payal wanted her to take the money she gives to her…
-keep your money; I'm just talking to you my sorrow because only you can understand! You're my sister, Payal!
-then you should accept that from your sister…I'm sure…I'm sure…everything will be alright and you will be able to find another job…sure!
-I don't know about that! I lose every hope, for that!
-what say if you meet him and talk to him?
-in his dreams, maybe, I prefer eating only water and never beg him for anything!
-Khushi! listen! Rich people like him, punish quickly and forget why they punish, quickly too! He's now forgetting totally about you and if you go and meet him, then maybe he will feel sorry about you losing your job and…
-feel sorry?
-I mean regret! What if he's regretting his did?
-oh! please Payal, don't be emotional!
-you! It's you who have to be pragmatic Khushi! yes, he's in fault! But you need your job back! Ok? If it's not for you, then for your buaji, she's getting old and sick! You don't have any support, any help, go and even if necessary beg him…yes! Do it! It's your job and your life depends on it! It's so hard to find a job so quickly and have that much money!...Khushi, there is no clue to play the heroine here…
Khushi keeps thinking…
Even if Payal's words are shocking her…She should maybe do that!
Yes…
next morning in RM:
Anjeli:-eat my baby!
She nodded negatively…
Anjeli:-come on! You will be sick if you don't eat anything for this morning!...what about this cup cake?
Lily nodded negatively…
He's sawing the entire scene…
He comes near his daughter…
And closed the cup of milk next to her mouth in order to make her drink…
But…the first time…she refuses something from his hand…
-lily! It's from papaa!...you won't have it?
She looks at him and her eyes are again wetted…they are red…
-I won't go thkoul (school)…I want my mith in thkoul!
Arnav lose it…he sits…
-have this milk and your breakfast and I will bring your miss to you, today only!
-really?
Lily yelled joyfully…
-yes really! Have it please!
Lily started eating, looking at her dad…
Smiling to him…
When he was about to leave…
She asked him:
-when? When mith will come papaa?
-I will search for her and bring her here!
Anjeli wasn't able to understand anything from both of them…
Pregnancy making her so weak…
Whe wants one thing…
Her brother searches a wife….a real one to take care about him and Lily…
If he's just agree about that….
She will not be that much worried about those two…
She can't play the role of wife in Arnav's life and wasn't able to understand her own brother…
And it's the case for Lily…she needed the attention…a full attention of a person who can take care of her…all the time…
Lily is a soft child but so sensible…and needed so much care…
Arnav's office:
-yeah Aman! I want all the details about her! Where she lives? And want you to bring her here to me! Even if you have to force her!...to kidnap her! I want her, only here and now!
He cuts the call
In the other hand…
Also in ASR group:
-I want to meet Mr. Raizada, please!
-do you have an appointment?
-what? Appointment? No! no…
-you can't meet Mr. Raizada without taking an appointment!
-but it's important!...it's about an important matter!
-sorry!
-where is his office? Which cabin?
-I don't have the right to tell you that neither!
-of course! You're just here to bother people aren't you!
-please!
-go to hell!
-please! I'm calling the security!
-call the security and I will call police!
-madam please…
Khushi was about to leave when she felt a hand holding her arm…
She turned and…
Mr. Raizada is just there, before her…
She so wanted to slap him…
But she couldn't…
She's here to be gentle to get her job back…
She faked a smile…
But he's looking angrier than before and he pulled her from her hand…
He walked with her along with him…
-let off me, sir!...please sir what are you doing let off me! I'm telling you that gently…
They enter an elevator…
She was talking and he was ignoring her totally…
They enter a parking…
He brings her to a car…and opens the door for her:
-get in!
She opens her eyes wildly…
Looking at him all shocked…
And then without thinking…she slapped him…
Such a strong, deep, so deserved slap…
For making her lose her job…
For breaking her dreams in one morning…in one second, because he was rich and has the power…
For all her tears…
For her lies to her buaji…
And now…for this…pulling her with him before all those people and misbehaving like this…
But it was like she caresses his cheek…
He doesn't react like she imagined he will do…
He holds her hand…
And aggressively, he makes her enter the car…
He closes the door behind her, so strongly that tears dropped from her eyes, directly…
In the road,
He drives without saying anything…
She cried…she yelled…she wanted to open the car's door…but couldn't…
He makes her wear the seat belt, forcibly as she refused…
-you?...why you're doing all that to me?
No answer
-I'm sorry if I make anything to you (sobs))…just let me go…(sobs)
No answer
-what did I do? Forgive me for that (sobs)…all what I said and do (sobs)…I'm sorry…I'm so so sorry (sobs)…where we go? Why I'm with you? (sobs) (sobs)…please…I'm sorry…please…
She was worried and totally scared that she was with someone like him…
Someone she doesn't even know what he was able to do…
Only, she does do that he has the power, enough meanness and beastliness to harm her and even to kill her…
-look! I'm…buaji has only me!...I'm sorry!...buaji needs me alive…she's weak…please…I can do anything you want but don't kill me!
That word makes him look at her…
He saw her eyes red and full of tears…
She was so scared…
And the reason him….
What he was doing???
He ignores all of it…
He ignores even himself those years…
He's a beast…
He lose every emotion can make from him a great person, he's only a mean person and that gaze from her eyes…was like a mirror…telling him…how much he crossed the level of the logic!
She was shivering…and it was enough for him to understand how much he's…not Arnav…
No…
Not him…
He's maybe dead since four years and now only that beast is living to make others suffer…
He keeps silent and khushi stops sobbing for awhile…
When he looked at her…
She understands…he's suffering and that was maybe due to her?...but she was the one suffering…no, he was maybe hurt due to her words…she said things maybe she haven't the right to said to him and maybe she's wrong about telling he's not a good father…after all, Lily was an amazing girl and was totally a happy girl in class…so , what was the use to tell all that to him…but now, she said sorry, thousand times sorry…and she had slapped him, also…
Now he's silent…so silent…
Khushi felt he don't have a problem to kill her but he's not goanna kill her…
She sure about that…after that gaze…
What a day!

-where we are going?
She was crying…
Scared…like she was watching a horror movie…
No…not watching…she was living it…
He was maybe a serial killer…maybe he's crazy and…
No…no…
They came to a mansion…and some huge doors are opened to make the car enter a big garden…
He stops the car…
Her mind was thinking between a kill crime and after, he goanna hide her body in this immense garden or  torture her inside this mansion without killing her…
Tears are there…and she can only think about her Buaji and what she will do after her…Payal will take care of her, sure…
he went out...
He opens the door of the car to her…
She closes her eyes…she whispered "devi Maya, devi Maya protect me"…but no one is here to help her…she is with that man…
He holds her hand and makes her out of the car…
He gives her a hanky from his pocket and gives to her, forcibly, to wipe her tears:
-Lily is waiting for you!
He said without any emotion!
Lily?
Lily?...oh she's here for his daughter Lily…he's a father…and no crimes….she forgets about it….and it's the house of little Lily…but still…she can't stop her tears…
He walks…and even before he press the ring…the door gets opened by a man…
And then…she saw Lily running to her so quickly…crushing her petite form on her legs…
Khushi was about to lose her balance because of this bear big hug…
Lily was holding her like her life is depending on that embrace…
Khushi felt her little face inside her thigh….she was breathing there…hiding her little face there…
And then…after smelling her Miss and hugs her tightly…she looks up at her…with her innocent gaze and her beautiful green eyes...
Khushi picks her in her arms and hugs her…
If Lily was missing Khushi…
Khushi was missing her and needing that hug very much…after all that torture…she felt better in Lily little arms...and that innocence...
-My Mith…
-my little girl…
All that before Arnav gaze and Anjeli's smile…
Lily starts kissing Khushi all over her face:
-mithed you (peck) mithed you (peck) mithed you…(peck, peck…)
What the father has done of damages
That little Lily repairs all of it with her softness and smile…
She cupped Khushi's face with her tiny hands…and then with her tiny hand, she tries to wipe Khushi's still wetted cheeks…
Lily:-you cry naaa?
Lily said with her innocent little voice…
Lily:-because you mithed me?
Khushi nodded while those simple questions are creating a mess inside her…now, she can't hide another sob…that sob was enough…Khushi starts crying anew…and lily starts wipping with her two tiny palms...
this was enough...was enough...
Making Arnav leave all the mansion…
He almost runs back to his car…
He hates himself for that…
He hates simply his self…for doing that…all that...
Anjeli makes Khushi sit…
She brings her a cup of water…
Lily was just on Khushi's lap…holding her waist…seeing Khushi crying…it was the first time, her miss is so sad like this…
lily:-don't mith me ever…I will be hamesha with you…
Khushi kisses her forehead…
Anjeli:-lily! What about you show your miss your new doll? Mmm?
Lily nodded positively and runs to her room…
Anjeli:-Miss Gupta! Is there a problem?
kh:-no…no!
-I know my brother! Did he do something to you?
-no! no!...I should go, now…I'm late…I wanted to see Lily, that's it…I should…
Lily comes again with her doll
lily:-look at my doll Mith!
Kh while retaining another sob:-ohh! ...How beautiful!
L:-I choose her name "flower"
K:-ohhh!
-she's my daughter, now!
-great!...but Lily I should go now…
Lily pouted her pinky lips…
Anjeli:-please Miss Gupta stay a little…at least for a cup of tea…wait a minute I will be back…
Lily:-for me thtay, a little…
Khushi don't have a power to protest…she sits there…
Anjeli left them...
Lily:-I think she's hungry…come Flower….have it…
Lily hugs her doll in her tiny hands…holding her…she acts like she was feeding her…
-eat well…
-she's happy your daughter?
-yeth but she wants always to be with her mum…means me…
-ohhh!
Khushi starts playing with her with the doll till Anjeli comes with hp and the tea…Anjeli smiles looking that Khushi is better now…no tears and no that look…she wondered what Arnav has done to that poor girl to that she was crying like that…Anjeli knew Miss Gupta since two years…she doesn't know her a lot but just she knows that she's a great teacher and all the kids love her, especially, Lily…
When Anjeli sits…Khushi looks at her:
Kh:-you're waiting a baby?
Anj:-yes…actually…it's for so soon…it's a boy!
Kh:-oh! congratulations…(she doesn't know what she should speak in those cases)
Lily:-he will be my brother…
Kh:-yes! Of course!...and you're happy?
Lily:-a lot a lot like that…
She gestured with her hands…
And Khushi couldn't but hugs her…makes her again sit in her lap…and when Anjeli invites her for the tea…she starts drinking…before the soft gaze of Lily and Anjeli…
Khushi felt like the two are admiring her…
Actually, those two missed only one person in that huge mansion and in their life : a person like Khushi…
When Khushi decided to leave…Lily doesn't let her leave before having a promise to that she can see her again…Khushi promises her but she doesn't know if she will see her again or no…
Lily kissed her and makes Khushi kiss her cheek and Flower's cheek as well...
Khushi, finally, smiles...
When she's out of the main door…a car with a driver was waiting for her…
And when she ignores it…the driver comes fast and opens the door to her:
-Madam!...please!
-No! tell your boss! No!
The driver nodded his head but still…the orders from Mr. Raizada to drop her safely home are a strong and definitive ones…
-Madam, it's almost dark and…
When Khushi walks away, ignoring him…
-Madam, if you don't mind, let me drop you, I will lose my work if you refuse…
-what?
Khushi looks at the poor old man and then…without thinking too much…she enters the car…
Kh:-has he a specialty in making people lose their job?
the driver:-well…sometimes, yes…
-he is always acting like a perfect idiot?
-(silence)
-he's just…well I don't have a right word to describe him…
-(silence) the driver keeps silent
-pathetic!
-where you live Madam?
-go ahead I will tell you and I'm Khushi, I'm not madam!
-yes Madam!
-don't tell me you will lose your job if you call me by my name?
Khushi can't stop talking…
She throws all her frustration on the driver…talking, talking and bashing that Mr. Raizada the way that she wants…
Arnav has another way to gets out his frustration…
He stops his car in a desired place…
He starts thinking…
About what he did …
About what he did for that Miss…
Why he's behaving like that with her???
He's just mad…and should find a great doctor…
What the…
What happen to him to that he behaves like that…
With people at work, with businessmen he is free to be like that…
But with his daughter's teacher????
Damn it!
He behaves like a bas****
Damn it…
The girl asked him to not kill her…
He was that much bad?
Yes…he was…
When he decided to come back home…finally…
 in the car…he finds a wallet…a red one…
Next to the seat…
He holds it…and opens it to see for whom it is???…
Sure, it doesn't belong to Anjeli…
And finds some papers in…some money, not too much…
He looks at the papers in order to find the identity card…
And finds her photo…
Khushi Kumari Gupta…
He doesn't know why but he stares at the photo…
She looks so happy…in the photo…
Her eyes are shining…
And she's a little smiling…innocently...
He doesn't know how…of course he thought about it before…calling the director of the school and asks him to give her job back…but why precisely in that moment, he does it…he doesn't know…
In Kushi's home:
Kh:-what do you want to eat, my beautiful lady??
Buaji:-everything made by my sanka devi will absolutely please me!
-achaa? Sometimes, you try and you can be nice to me!...wait first let us buy some sugar…a lot…as I need it to make jalebi!
-jalebi? Why?...what happen?
-you don't worry…I'm just…hey devi Maya…where is my wallet…my wallet…my….aaahh…nahiii…I can't…why all this is happening to me…
-you lost your wallet?…you should marry someone…he will teach how to not lose anything!
Khushi sobbing…sniffing…she poses her head on her Buaji's lap…closes her eyes…her buaji starts caressing her head...and she just fall asleep like that…she can't all what is happening to her…even the money Payal gives to her is lost with the wallet and her papers…
What to do…what to do…??????????
RM: Arnav in his bedroom:
He poses the wallet next to him, above the side desk of his bed…
He doesn't want to have dinner…
He just tell Lily a story to that she can sleep and then…takes a shower and changes…
He works in his laptop a little and then he reads and was about to sleep…but again…he takes that wallet in his hand and thought about the way he does with that miss…in short period maybe she has suffered…and he thought maybe that :only him who has the right to live in this world…he remembers:"please don't kill me…Buaji needs me alive"…she thought he can kill her…why not he can!?…after all, all those years make from him a perfect beast...
-damn it!
He said...so angry against himself...

For my angel

chapter 5: Unexpected event...

That morning when he saw his daughter…
All smiling…
Having her breakfast was one of the most beautiful mornings…
He felt good, also…
First, sawing that little angel enjoying like always…
Secondly, he knows very well that Miss. Gupta is of course now receiving a phone to get back to her job…
When he drives Lily to school by himself to be sure that the stupid director does what he should do…he saw her…
He was in his car…
Lily behind him…singing…
He can see the elementary school, he was parking the car…
And he has turned his head to the right direction, right moment…
To see her…
He doesn't know why but he keeps looking at her…
While she was walking, on her way, also to the school…
 He doesn't know why but he keeps looking at her…
While she was almost running…
Walking like she was dancing…like a butterfly…
Smiling…
And her portrait suits the whole atmosphere around her…
The sun
The soft breeze….
The green trees all around…
He doesn't know why but he couldn't look away before the second she finally enters the main door…
He felt like it was a fault to keep looking at her like that
And felt suddenly guilty…
It was strange…and he doesn't like it…
When he wasn't unable to see and know what's going on with him…
It turned to be anger...
He was decided to give that Miss her wallet back but now, he doesn't want to…he doesn't feel like giving it back…
He just comes with Lily inside the school but not to the classroom…
He just accompany her inside and control her from far away, till she reached the class…
He returns to the car…
He doesn't want to see her…that miss...
Here also, it was strange…
He was feeling guilty towards her…because he has hurt her without any valuable reason…and at the same time…he felt like he was angry towards her for a mysterious reason…for no reason, also…
Maybe because she challenged him…
Or maybe because she has that innocent smile???
Maybe because she's now happy…and yesterday, she was crying and he felt like he was responsible of it and hates himself more…
Finally, what is the most important in all this was his daughter…
She was happy because of the visit of her Miss…
And now she will be even happier when she will realize that she will see her, all the days…
That was the most beautiful morning she had ever…
When she heard the voice of that bas****, that stupid director and she starts bashing him…and he was so nice…
Damn it!
That bas**** wanted her to come back to her job!
She says yes after ten minutes spending in a shocked state…
And her buaji was convinced that she was really crazy…
Like a crazy, she asks for a contract
And also, he gives her that…
She was surprised and if he wasn't so stupid, she would has hug him…
But she knows…
He wasn't for anything of that…
He was ordered…
And the one ordering him…
It's sure…
Was Lily's father…
The director was nice, was kind with her…unsually
He was so stupid…
She thought he was losing his memory…
But now, she can forgive for all of them…

All of them…
She hugged all her kidos of course…
One by one…
They are her babies…
But of course…
The most affected from all of them was her Lily…
Yes her Lily…
She's "her"
That girl was a sweetheart…
That hug she received from her was the warmer…
Lily hugs her with all her force…
Khushi loves that tight lovely hug Lily gave to her…
Khushi can't realize how she pronounces those words:
Kh:-My love…my baby...my little baby!
And two innocent eyes stare at her…
Lily:-am your little baby?
Khushi looks at her…and then without answering that…for the first time…she changed the topic…
When it was evening…
Khushi was learning to her pupils a new dance…
Music was on and all the children were following her moves…
It was the time when parents come to their kids and one by one, a pupil went out…
One by one…they start to disappear all…
All the children left in the class…
But Lily…
When all the class room was empty…
Lily comes near to her miss…
She was a little worried…
Khushi hugs her…
-I'm sure they will come now! Your mami or your papaa!
-I'm not afraid!
-really?
-I'm with you!
-my heart! Come to me!
Khushi hugs her…
But it's been now half hour and they are waiting…
All the kids from all the classrooms have left…
Teachers also start to leave…one by one!
Lily hugs her Miss and sits on her lap…
-Where's my papaa?
-my baby! Don't worry! I'm sure he's fine!
-he or mami never been late…
-yes! My darling! I'm sure they will come soon!
They are like that when the driver who drops Khushi, yesterday, came running to them:
-I…Madam!...well…Mrs. Anjeli is …please come! Follow!
Khushi holds Lily's hand and takes her purse and follows the man…almost running!
the driver:-we are coming here! When Mrs. Anjeli starts yelling!
Khushi looks at Anjeli inside the car…
-Anjeliji!?
Anjeli was moaning:
-I can't…I can't…I felt like I'm goanna have the baby now!
-what?
Khushi hearing that…she rises the car along  with Lily!
Khushi looks at the driver:
-to the nearest hospital please! Please as fast as you can!
She looks at Anjeli:
kh:-please! It's ok! Ok!...please! breath…breath regularly….
Anj:-NO..I can't…aaahhh
-it's ok! Everything will be ok!
She holds her hand:
-just breath! Did you called your husband or your brother??
-no one…of those stupid is ….ahhh…picking up…that damn phone…aaa…to the hell with their meeting…
-please! Calm down…please…breath!
Khushi takes a look at lily on her lap…those innocent eyes are full of tears…
kh:-my baby it's ok (Khushi kissed her forehead)…you don't worry!...
She turns to Anjeli who was moaning…holding it difficultly …biting on her pallu…
-it's ok please breath…in and out…please…in and out
Khushi starts showing her how to breath…and Anjeli was following her…
Khushi starts wiping her forehead..as Anjeli was sweating…
-don't worry! Everything will be all right!...it's ok! Everything will be ok…
-I hate that Shyam to the core…I hate chote to the core!
-you hate my paa
-No! she doesn't hates any one!
-No I hate them all!
-please…she's just in pain, that's why my Lily!
Lily nodded…
-aaa!!!!! I can't…I feel like my baby is out already…
-no! no! breath! ok.?? Calm, relax… did we reach the hospital?
-yes! Here we are! Here we are Madam!
When the car stopped Khushi went out with Lily holding her hand…
Nurses come to Anjeli and they all helped her to come inside…
Khushi lifted Lily in her arms…following Anjeli and the nurses, inside the hospital…
When they are finally in the room...Anjeli gives her mobile to Khushi:
-try to call them, ...please!...
She said before she lose her conscience and nurses and doctor ask Khushi and Lily to get out the room to that the doctor could check her …
Khushi starts to call the two last numbers:
One called "My darling"
And second "Chote"…
Khushi whispers:-My darling is surely her husband and chote? is that her bro...
-my papaa
lily answers...smiling to Khushi
She starts calling her husband "my darling" and that phone was switched off…
And then starts to call the second her chote (that monster a chote??? really???) and even it's switched off…
-come on! Pick up! For the god sake…oh my devi Maya! Please…pick that phone…
Lily looks at her…
when Khushi looked desperate, lily looks at her:
-I know where we can find my Paa…
Lily takes out her school bag a paper:
-here! All my Paa's numbers!!
-oh my smart girl! Thank you my baby!
-I'm your baby?
Khushi hugged her and composed a number…
A secretary answers her…Khushi informs her that it was important and it concern Mrs. Anjeli but that stupid woman cuts the call!
-she cuts the call!
Lily looks at her…
-he has important work!... try it again Mith!
Khushi dialed the number again and it's Lily who has the phone to talk this time!
-hello I'm Lily!... I want my Paa now, now, now!
And then:
-hello my paa…my brother will come thoon…
Khushi  all smiling because at least they can speak to him, she takes the phone…
Arnav was fuming…what's this story now..???
-hello!...Mr. chote…I mean Mr Raizada! …it's me: Lily's teacher..well…Mrs Anjeli…
Arnav was fuming but he heard Mrs Anjeli and he answers:
-what? My sister? What happen with my sister?
-she's…I think…she will have the baby…soon
-what? What are you talking about?
-we are in the hospital and I think…
-hospiatal! damn! which hospital?
Khushi gives him details about the hospital…
And Arnav cuts the meeting where Shyam was there also and Shyam and him went straight to the hospital…
Arnav finds Lily in Khushi's lap and walked with Shyam straight to her…
He practically snatches Lily from her embrace…
-where is my sister?
-in…the room, …there!
Shyam goes there but nurses stop him…
While Arnav was just losing it, throwing all his anger on the nurse:
Arnav:-he's her husband all right he has the right to enter!
Nurse:-sorry sir!
Arnav:-what about this!
He shows some money and the nurse hesitates:
-only her husband could enter!
-perfect!
Khushi looks at that, disgusted, both from that man and the nurse…
She looked at Lily…thanks god! Lifted by her dad…she was putting her head on his shoulder, looking only at her…she doesn't see the scene of the money…she will learn some bad things from that kind of dad…and those shameless people…where money was all what they are thinking about…
Khushi thought about living when they saw Anjeli out from the room, holding her husband's hand:
-chote...Lily...Mrs Gupta...
she whispered looking at them all...
-chote...chote...I'm fine...I'm...
-shhh...I'm here...
Khushi comes also to them and automatically Arnav gives her Lily and takes Anjeli hand in his hands...
All saw how Anjeli was sent to the delivery room...

Note: tell me what do you think, please!!!

comment if you find this good

1st to comment party time 🥳
you update your story on IF also that's great 👏👏
awesome story Anjeli going to have baby 😊
i love khuahi and lily's both are so cute
continue soon please and thank u for pm me
Edited by ASR6262 - 11 years ago
nice chap ..
i loved lily talking to arnav p.a 😆
thnx 4 pm 😃
Wonderful...wonderful...thank you for the PM ... I love your story...please update soon.
hey gr8 going buddy...continue with the update...'
thanq so much for d PM😃
Edited by lusciouslucky - 11 years ago
OMG OMG I am soo happy that U r bckk on IF ! I already read 'For my angel ' ff in blog cozz I cant live without your FFs lolz being dramatic I think ! Sorry ! Thank u soo much for updating THIS ff IN IF !