Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kool_Naina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Maan and Geet are looking at each other in shock n surprise. First Maan come to senses .

Maan : Mishty ???

Geet : Maan tum ?

DM : tum dono ek dusre ko jante ho?

Maan n Geet didn't hear anything  just hug each other tight as they are the only one in the palace.

Maan : Mishty tum yahaan kaise ?

Geet : Maan main''' n she faints in Maan's  arms, when  Maan realizes that Geet is unconscious. He and DM are shocked ask the servant to call doc.

Maan rushes to his room with Geet  in his arms n placed her on his bed, start rubbing his hand n feet to make her conscious but but the person who is most shocked is DM, she stood as she see some ghost in front of her, first Maan and Geet each other like they are long lost friends n they meet after long time n now maan is behaving as his life in some danger.she has seen how he rushes to his room wid in Geet in his arms n making futile attempt to make her conscious n the names they are called each other. She decide that she has to go in depth to know more about her darling grandson n his Mishty'.. wow kya naam diya hai aakhir pota kiska hai. Haye

She come to present situation wen doc arrives. She check Geet and says that she is in some emotional trauma n shock I have give injection to her n she will be conscious after 2 housr but make sure that she eats properly n no mental stress  wid that she leaves.

Maan sits beside Geet n looks at her pale face there is dark circle under her eyes n she looks in pain in deep sleep also. Then he fish out his phone from his pocket and make call n wait for the person to answer it.

Maan : Hello I need to find some all information about one person in one hour.

Caller : But sir

Maan : Not but if u don't want to loose job n yes person name is Geet Handa n she is from Mumbai, India n cuts the call without waiting for person response.

Then again call someone.

Maan : Yash come to KM soon wid Meera.

Yash : Ok Maan as he knows Maan never says that if not important.

Here Maan again get lost in his Mishty n remembering the time he spent wid her n bechari DM sits in one couch in the room n sees all that but thought as she is not exits in the room or says in the world for Maan now n pouts wid baby face( such a nautanki she is)

After some time Maan sees Dadi n says that she should rest for some time and she accept it without any fuss n goes to her room which is 8th wonder for Maan. DM actually wants some time alone so she is able to see all the happenings around her clearly.

Maan's room

Maan is staring Geet and staring her without blink. He got the call from detective n he ask about his work n detective told the happening in Geet's life n Maan stood shock n cuts the call. Here Geet regains her consciousness and looks here and there and saw Maan. Maan runs toward her n hug her tightly. He decided that he will not ask about her past to her and beahave normally.

( Guys I'll reveal her past in upcoming parts)

Maan : Hey sleeping beauty kaisi ho tum ab ?

Geet : Maan im fine but tum London main kaise?

Maan : Yeh London my sweet Mishty meri DM yahan rehti hai who sab chodo aur yeh batao tum jab bhi mujhe milti ho faint kyun ho ? meri image ka toh khayal karo yaar'''

Geet (makes 'O' shaped face at his comments but before she could speak anything someone enters the room .

Person : Maan kya hua yaar tune itni jaldi bulaya sab theek toh but his words die in his mouth after see Geet in Maan's room n runs to Geet push Maan from his place n sit beside Geet n says Hey Geet tum yahan par ''.. sab theek hai na ????

Geet :  Yash' Yash  ' main theek hun you just take deep breaths but yeh batao Meer kahan hai?

Meera : Main yahan hu Geet but socha ki tum  aur yeh nautanki ko pehle milne doon '''tu bata tu kaisi hai aur yahan par kaise ??????

Geet become numb and recollects her life dark secret ''..automatically tears form in her eyes by=ut before they touch her cheeks some one wipes them. She saw it was Maan and nod his head as saying don't cry im here now.

Maan who was stood silently in corner of room wen Yash push him from bed n seething in anger n making some plan to torture Yash n makes his life hell but he comes to senses wen he listen to Meer question and saw Geet getting numb n reach towards her.

Maan signal Yash n Meer not to ask about her past to her  n they understood that it is serious matter.

Maan : Geet I know you are cry baby but now im hungry so do you mind to have some food now and smirks

Geet get shocked wid his non stop teasing n decide to teach him a lesson n spoke Maanu dear (gets desire result as his smirk turn into disgust hearing the name gives angry glare to her which she ignore and continues ) how much u eats ? dekho kitne fatty ho gaye ho???? n give triumph looks to him.

Maan look at her bewilder n Yash and Meera try to suppress their laugh seeing their fight. But Maan is happy to see jhalak of old Geet .

Previous: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3365713?pn=4

Next :  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/93620362

Hello guys ive made some change in the story line so plz guys read Part 1 n CS again. Now I try to update frequently. So friend this 2nd  part hope u all like it n plz comment .For pm add "Kool_Naina"

Luv

Naina

Edited by Kool_Naina - 10 years ago
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good to see you back ... πŸ˜Š
lovely update 
so Maaneet ,Yesh and Meer are friends 
waiting for more ... please  cont soon 
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i read it today only
nd liked it
want to know geet past
love maaneet teasing
now maan will make that person life heel
who made his mishty cry
waiting for more update
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
WHAT IS THE STORY BEHIND GEET
gurti30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful part dear😊
so maaneet know each other.πŸ˜ƒ
waiting to know geet's past
shabnam22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think geet ki shadi dev se ho rhi hogi n pari ne ku6 kia so pari ki shadi ho gyi nd geet left her house...i just assumed..
part 2
so maaneet nd yasmeer are friends...
chalo dadi ki problem bhi solve..
waiting for next...
welcome back...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n fab update! So Maan n Geet knw each other! SD shocked! Maan worried abt Geet! He decides to investigate her past! YAsh n Meera are der friends! Maan happy to s Geet! Well written! update soon
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
loved it
maan n geet know each other from past..
pm me
like is not working...
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update