Swaron OS : Arrival Of A New Member

sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys i have written an OS for very first time. plzzz bear with all the mistakes and typo error 
the idea of OS was given by tanya (tanya_swaron luv)

X-Mas Special OS
                                               Arrival Of A New Member

3 hours before the Christmas Eve. Yummy smell of cake was spread in the lounge. "have you baked a coke for christmas ? " inquired swayam "yup" sharon replied.."may I have a look at it ??" swayam questioned ..no,it's not completely ready,you have to wait !! "sharon replied.."but I am coming !" he shouted from the lounge

Few minutes later swayam entered in the kitchen.he hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek '"ahh atlast you are here "she said'"yes, I am her..may I help you in decorating it"he said while pointing towards the cake with evil grin'"agar main naa bhi kahun toh you wont listen" she stated'"OMG, I have such an intelligent wife" he said tapping his shoulder'."okay noe get me a pack of fresh cream from the fridge"she ordered.swayam opened the fridge to get a pack ogf cream,in this process his eyes fell on the bottle of pickle."sharon ! what is the pickle jar doing in the fridge,nobody eats pickle in this house" swayam inquired'"you must know it why should I tell you " she said .."what a stupid husband I have " she mummered under her breath'swayam  ignored it and and gave the cream to sharon.they decided to leave the cake to cool it down and decorate it later

Looking at the christmas tree she remembered their last year christmas'the christmas after their wedding..a smile crept on her lips remembering it '.last year "what are you doing swayam ?? "she questioned him "what ? I m doing nothing !! " he said  " really ?? " she asked twitching her brows "yes " he exclaim " do you think I m a christmas tree ?? she inquired "no !!" he replied chuckling "then why the hell are you tieing these colourful ball in my hairs,take them off at once 11 "she barged at him " no I wont remove them until and unless you wont fulfill my demand" he said smiling "what demand ?? "asked sharon " a kiss !" he replied " a kiss ?? " sharon questioned making a  face "yes !!! you have to give me a kiss where ever I want !! 'each kiss for each ball" he explained. Sharon thought for some time  and agreed to him .at first he asked her to kiss him on his right cheek!!...they continued with their game at last csharon kiss his lips 'just a small peck but swayam didn't let her go .he started sucking her lips..their kissed soon turned out as a passionate one ..whilst kissing each other hard they were moving back and suddenly fell on the couch .sharon was under swayam and he was lying on her . swayam opened few buttons of her shirts and begin placing rough kisses on her neckline ,cleavage. Sharon has her hands in his hairs tucking it' sharon slowly whispered in his eyes laughing "you are such a shameless creature" to which he replied "temme something new !! "

She was busy decorating tree whilst swayam was busy teasing sharon by placing small and quick pecks on her lips,eyes,cheeks,nose and neck.as sharon was hanging the colorful balls on the tree, suddenly she felt dizzy but swayam caught her in time ' "are you alright sharon??"'"yeah I am fine" she said .."but I don't think so ??"  he said "ignore it swayam,we have to decorate the cake as well because christmas is at door atep !! " saying this she walked towards the kitchen.soon swayam followed her.

Sharon was melting dark chocolate in the doulble boiler,stirring it . swayam once again hugged her from behind. She decorated the whole cake. Sharon fell tempted to lik the left over chocolate. Swayam was looking at her lips intendly as chocolate was spread all over it.swayam turned her around,facing him. He placed his lips on her tasting the chocolate. Small,small pecks turned into a passionate kiss. Swayam picked up the the bowl and poured some chocolateon the shoulder. It flowed from her shoulder to the cleavage line and into her tee. Swayam licking it giving her sweet and pleasurable torture.she moan,encouraging him to give her some more of sweet torture.  He started placing quick and urgent kisses on her jawline,cheekbone and earlobes.sharon took support of  kitchen top to keep her balance. She tried to free herself making an excuse that " swayam leave me, I am all sticky because of your chocolate romance !! "'soon after swayam carried her to washroom to clean themselves

He placed her under the shower and opened the tap to make water flow..Swayam was helping her rather teasing her. This time sharon could not resist looking at him as he was looking sexy with wet hair s. she opened his shirt button and let it fall . she placed rough and urgent kisses on his torso,arms and neck. Swayam cupped her face and bend forward to kiss her again.he slowly begin to kiss her. He sucked her lower lip asking for permission to enter. She let him enter . he opened the zip of her dress and let it fall. He wrapped a towel around her and carried her to the bed

Sharon refrained swayam toput his weight on her and to which he quetioned " what happen ??..kab se ajeeb behave kar rahi ho ? "'sharon just blushed 'he further continued with his question " aur who pickle jar ?" . she hit his head and said "buddhu" swayam repeated her word still confused. Sharon slowly whispered in his ears " there is arrival of a new member !!, you are soon to be a father". Listening to it swayam was awestruck and his happiness knew no bounds  "is it true ?? " he was just confirming..sharon shook her head in yes . swayam tightly hugged her

The clock struck 12 and the christmas begin. Swayam wished her " merry christmas sharon " to which she repiled" merry christmas to you too". Swayam tied a diamonf studded neclace on which swaron forever was engraved . sharon was happy looking at it  and said "its beautiful swayam, but I didn't  bought any gift for you !"'"you already gave  the best gift ever " saying this he hugged her again.they dressed up and went down stairs to keep the cake in fridge  

THE END

i know peeps it was most lamest OS ever on this forum but as I want to write something on Swaron for christmas so I wrote it 

hit like tab and leave your valuable comments

waiting for your response

regards 

ARUBA

Edited by sweetcherry95 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetcherry95 thumbnail
res shruts

EDITED

aru first of all  ๐Ÿค—

thnx for such a lovely gift on christmas

beautifully written n as sharon rightly said "swayam is such a buddhu"

loved der chocalate romance

once again thank u n ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
res binju

EDITED

Beautiful os Aruba...it indeed was a pleasant gift...
And it was not at all lame...loved their chocolate romance..๐Ÿ˜‰
and loved their excitement in welcoming their new member...
Poor swayam was so confused with sharon's behavior and Sharon blushing..
It all seemed so heavenly...:)
Loved it...๐Ÿค—
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res
Unres
It was not a lamest os it was seriously Ah-mazing
Aruba ye tune likha hai na encyclopedia juliet kab se ban gayi.Romance n you ๐Ÿ˜† koi mil gaya kya re tujhko.Jokes apart
Christmas concept was awesome as usual.Looks like we readers r getting treats n gifts from writers.
It was a sweet n romantic os.Swaron choclate romance ๐Ÿ˜ณ =Me in swaron dreamland...:p
Loved it
N yeah write a new year os too...:)Edited by sadiyaswaron - 11 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aruba never say lamest OS when it is on swaRon yaar ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yaar it is the sweetest and the most lighthearted one. This OS has got the spirit of christmas, swayam the naughty badmash๐Ÿ˜† ithna naughty kaise ho saktha haiโ˜บ๏ธ Aruba yaar, it is so sweet like a delicious pastery or like the cake swaron is making. It is so very swaronish so very cute. Dil khush hogaye hai yaar Keep it up dear, you are really a superb writer. I am loving it babes.
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

ARuba plz ek aur OS jaldi likk do at least for new year๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Suku_SwaRon - 11 years ago
sweetcherry95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

ARuba plz ek aur OS jaldi likk do at least for new year๐Ÿ˜ƒ

okay i'll try my best
DanCing_DiVa_SK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome OS arubs...
Loved it...
Am not surprised at all because your work is always fab...
beautifully penned up...
Your writing skills are mind blowing...
Swayam and Sharon were choo cuteee...
Loved their chocolate romance...
Swayam kitna badmash hai...hehe
Loved Swayam's game acha tarika tah kisses pane ka...lolz
All together this was a super Amazing update...
Aur kabhi bhi aapne work ko lame bolegi toh u know wat am upto na??
Lolz keep writting more... would luv to read more stuff from you...

Simren๐Ÿ‘

sweetmel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Nice chapter Yaar๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved it๐Ÿ˜Š
Love the part when swayam kissed Sharon๐Ÿ˜Š
Awesome Party๐Ÿ˜Š
Please Cont...๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for the PM.๐Ÿ˜Š
PM me next time you update your chapter๐Ÿ‘

Melvi๐Ÿ˜Š