but christmas surely did give them the best present ever 🥳
sho cute baby . . . . . I can imagine her very well 😃
pata nhi log kyun chod dete hai apne babies ko 🤔
complete happy family 😊
bhago . . . Isse pehle uske asli parents aa jaye 😆
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Beautifully written...very much in the spirit of the season...it is always so wonderful when the unseen but definitely powerfully felt force up there decides to change the life of pepl, so that sumone with no one gets to b cherished by those who hav yearned for that presence in their lives...beautiful sketch of Sharon and a tribute to the Swaron luv when SwAyam choses to save Sharon in a life-defining moment...aptlywritten and Merry Christmas to u
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
reserved...

edited the comment in page 8

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago
IntricateKnots. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Neeti, Amazing OS dear. 

I will get back to you with my regular ID, just trying to get this one promoted! :P

Though, editing will take a while as school is busy these days :/
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi neeti...😊well well well...a christmas present 2 all d readers...🤗nd truly it ws a treat fr all f us...😳u chose a vry nyc concept for ur story.😊..swaron r painstricken nd torn apart...lyf has plyd a vry cruel gme wit dem...u brought a vry beautiful descrption f SwaRon' feelins..👏..u hve penned dwn d feelins f swayam rly nycly.😳..how he ws feelin on seein sharon in such a state...wen he had 2 choose btwn sharon nd d child...knwin swayam he wud obviously choose sharon...finally durin christmas wen evry1 z rejoicin swaron also found happiness😊...well d abandoned baby prt ws srsly unexpected...it ws a rly nyc thought.👍🏼..nd i luv d fct dat here sharon found d baby near a church...lyk god Himself wnts 2 gve happiness..😊.u portrayed extremely well how sharon so easily bonded wit d child.😊..how attached she ws within moments...nd swayam...such a swthrt he z as alwys.😳😳..luvd how he understud sharon's happiness...Nd u explained his escatic feelin on findin his old sharon bak superbly..😊.nd indeed a miracle happened durin christmas...dey found deir lost happiness...it ws a vry soothing nd beautiful read neeti.⭐️⭐️..a rly rly beautiful story.😊..luvd it...Merry Christmas...😃
.Sumi. thumbnail
Wow Neeti...awesome...a very nice Xmas gift 🤗
thnx for d PM dear
Prithvi_n thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This OS was freaking awesome..nice concept..loved it truly...
Thnx 4 the PM
tanha_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
keep it up ...nd merry christmas dear...
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rutu

RES

UNRES

Firstly the mention of date and timing  reminded me of Sherlock Holmes stories😆 just like you mentioned. Coming to the OS  I won't say it had a gloomy edge to it, cause the moment I finished reading there was a satisfying smile on face, it was sweet yet subtle! And I didn't find it to be filmy either. I love it when I get to read how Sharon and Swayam both complement each other, it  gives us a feeling or rather a confirmation, that not matter what their love for each other would always help them to make their way out of whatever life thrust upon them.
So to end it, I SIMPLY loved reading this piece, keep coming

PS: Sorry for late reply, I'm just caught up with something which is unavoidable

Thanks a ton for the comment. You took your time out to read it and then gave such a lovely,decriptive comment. Thanks a lot. And yeah, I learnt my lesson. No date and time mention next time😆

Originally posted by: Joshua_TANHA

I loved the OS...

Its kind of OS, when you read brings smile on your face!!!

I loved swayam in this (as always 😆) .. The kind of support he gives to Sharon is wonderful

Sharon  from being a Arrogant to Diva to a wonderful wife to a sensitive mother was described beautifully...

it is indeed a chritsmas miracle ...enjoyed reading it

M so glad this OS brought a smile on your face. Thanks for commenting😊

Originally posted by: sweetcherry95

awesome os

all in all perfect for christmas

Thanks Aruba😊

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

Hey Sweetheart🤗

Such a beautiful OS...as you say ...its not romantic...not sad ...not over the top dramatic...it depicted love..unconditional..pure love and affection...love is not always physical..saying sweet nothings...sometimes..its just gesture...u penned down their love so beautifully..well it was as realistic as one could get ...a slice of life...a ray of hope enlightens our lives when its filled with darkness,hopelessness and pain...either by the almighty or by an angel sent by him...i am in awe of this beautiful OS...it was so soothing...and the way you presented the subject ...it was flawless...such a smoothly flowing story...so realistically yet touching way of describing emotions...u are gifted dear...the way you mold ur style of writing according to the mood of your storyline is just sheer brilliant ...that's about the presentation...

Coming to the storyline ...the pain...the loss..the reaction..the emptiness in their lives was so heart wrenching...beautiful depiction of the pain she was going through...ah...sharon's character was as beautiful as ever ...the way you showed the motherly side of sharon...brilliant is an understatement..

But Sharon always felt it was she who killed her own child. How she yearned to be a mother. Those nine months , there had been a radical change in Sharon. She had become more caring and sensitive. She had finally been ready to become a mother. And then this.

And what hurt her the most was when she saw mothers with the little children. Why couldn't she have been a normal mother. Why did it have to happen to her? After nine months of carrying a child, her child, in her womb.

.Her pain...when she saw a cute baby around her and the emptiness in her life evident to her..even more i loved the way you kept the emotions subtle not over dramatic yet heart touching...

Swayam was his perfect self like always...he was craving for his old sharon..her love..her smile...

"Thank you, baby. Merry Christmas." She whispered into his ears. She kissed him slowly on the lips. Swayam closed his eyes and brought Sharon close to him.

It had been days since he had held her so close to him. He felt they were drifting apart but all those thoughts just flew out of the window when he held her close to him and kissed her. He loved her so much.

Awww..this moment was so beautifully described by you...swayam ...the perfect lover..like always...he supported her in alll the painful moments...

Coming to the conclusion...it was so apt for the festive season..a ray of hope ...provided by God...two souls...full of pain ...got their cure..a little angel...at the Almighty's doorstep...beautiful and to an brilliantly well-written story...loved every bit of it...i love your style of writing 😳

PS- sorry for commenting late swthrt..and congrats on completion of your 10th OS...waiting to see more such wonderful work from ur side...Merry Christmas dear..May almighty bless u with all the happiness & success...❤️

This comment really made my day!😳 I love you for bringing out all the little things you liked about the OS. Im not good at romance, that's your field..writing it i mean😛Thanks a ton di love u❤️

Originally posted by: sweetsimi123

Awesome OS dear...
Sharon's pain, love was wonderfully described...
Loved their picture perfect family...
Beautifully penned up update...
Kirti was soo cuteee...Awwiiieee
Swayam and Sharon are such swthrts...
All in one this was simply amazing update...
Keep writing more dear...
Thnkx for the PM...

Simren👏

Thank you Simren. I am so glad u liked it!

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pooja123456

a very cute post!!
thanks for the pm!!

Originally posted by: Aashu14

Wow nice os.. I liked it..

Thanx 4 PM..

Originally posted by: shaani2209

Awesome OS..

beautifully penned..
thanks for the pm...

Thank you for liking it😳

Originally posted by: arjuhiswaron007

Awww...that was sooo sweet!

I loved it😃

Thanks Vedika😉

Originally posted by: d3fan4eva

Fabulous os..
Beautifully written..
Sharon's pain...her happiness on seeing kirti...
It ws all so awesome...
Luvd da os...
Muuaahh...
Superb neeti...
Keep writing more swaron..

Thank you so much!😃

Originally posted by: LoveShantannu

RES
unres
Firstly merry Christmas and a happy new year to you to
Now coming to the os , stop kidding saying that this os was a little gloomy. The os was more than Enough to bring a smile on our face. It was a Hatke os in which romance was not by hugging each other and sticking together but by staying together in every circumstances and being each others strength I though this os would be a one with just showing love and affection towards each other but as per the title you gave it a happy and a perfect ending that two a different one. I loved it so much
PS: Congo for your 10 th os. Hope you write more

Im glad it got a smile to your face. Thank you for the lovely comment.