Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mohit-deewani

Lovely upd sheryu ! 👏Finally mishka togther , poor misha she cried a lot 😳 And Jeh piya scene was awesome . Bolti bandh Kardi piya neh Jeh ki 😆 Jeh deserved it anyways ... And oops alina slipped up in front of Sid , wonder what she will say now 🤔  Btw loved the jealous abhay ! He is soo cute 😆 and haww did Jeh actually kidnap piya ! 😲 Nevertheless abhay will save for sure 😆 upd soon ! 

Hmm...let's see who does the saving , and if Abhay can save her😛Yeah Alina always slips up with him😆
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

awesome ⭐️

finally mishka r 2gether 😛

lo❤️ed piya's speech 2 jeh

ten her ans 2 abhay 😊

m lo❤️ing the bond b/w sid-piya

n also loving sidina

this jeh 😡 

hope abhay saves piya 😊

tnx 4r the pm 😊

LOL, itna gussa for Jeh?😛
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janani24

wow many things happened n the best is mishka👏 finally they r together n i couldnt help a laugh when abhay was frustrated that pis tell him in the begining😆 n alina  y did she reveal piyali's name now sid will find out the truth n once again he will be with maithili both the brothers are same in this push n pull game😛 n jay how could he😡 moron i hope pia is saved by abahy in time continue soon dear😊

Aww...thanks. As for everything else- wait and watch. i might surprise you in more than one count😆
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --peehu--

shreyu 🤗 i did it..i finally caught up with all the updates...😛 and must say, you have done an amazing job! i really wanted to read further shreyu..it was intriguing.👏 A.W.E.S.O.M.E.⭐️

Haaye...love you re...goood to see you here finally😳
you handled this story, the characters, beautifully. the past, the present, everything is moulded in such an amazing way. and the suspense on Reina, is just mind blowing. alright, at one point i think its Alina, and then when i read ur replies, you say its not Alina and immediately in the next update you say that it might be alina...honestly, i am going round and round 🤣 i think in i guess 2 updates back, there is a resignation letter written by Alina. there her name was written as Alina R Khurana. now i dont know if its a coincident or not, but it may happen that R may stand for reina here 😆 dekha? i am again confused...

Well actually I am not gonna say who it is till I write about it. obviously😆Now about her initial- you are the only reader who mentioned that, so many congratulations to you👏

the loved the bonding between haseena and abhay. the little humor here and there among every character is just cherry on top. the bond which piyali n sidharth share, i could see the glimpse of same bond between piya and sid too...

Thank God. I wanted to build up Piya and Sid's bond...so glad someone thinks I got it😆 as for humour...I guess I can't edit it out even if its at inappropriate times coz that's just how I work😆

i am really looking forward to the next update. i dont know what should i write more. i am really speechless 👏 ⭐️

P.S: see? i finally did it 🤪 and commented before u started book 3 🥳

OMG yes and I freaking love you for that🤗

HypocriteLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant writing Shreya. finally Abhay find out Piya's memories are back but now he is gone. i hope everything becomes okay. i loved Alina and Sid's part. 
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shreya!
Just finished catching up from 22 - 36 and realized how much I have missed. You have created one incredible story my dear and I sincerely take a bow. Amazing work!
I have my doubts though.  Reina send Piya back in time as Piyali. In doing so was she tampering with Abhay's history or had there really been a Piyali before? If so what was her reasons of veiling her face? Did that Piyali too look exactly like Maithili?
Abhay - Piya have a really interesting and alluring chemistry here. Different from many I have read. 
I am happy for Kabir and Misha and waiting for Sid and Alina to happen. 
Regards
Nidha
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --VanityFair--

brilliant writing Shreya. finally Abhay find out Piya's memories are back but now he is gone. i hope everything becomes okay. i loved Alina and Sid's part. 

They will be okay in the end😛
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CavingIn

Shreya!

Just finished catching up from 22 - 36 and realized how much I have missed. You have created one incredible story my dear and I sincerely take a bow. Amazing work!
I have my doubts though.  Reina send Piya back in time as Piyali. In doing so was she tampering with Abhay's history or had there really been a Piyali before? If so what was her reasons of veiling her face? Did that Piyali too look exactly like Maithili?
Abhay - Piya have a really interesting and alluring chemistry here. Different from many I have read. 
I am happy for Kabir and Misha and waiting for Sid and Alina to happen. 
Regards
Nidha

Thank you so much..where have you been?🤗
As with many time travel stories, Reina shifted time when sent back Piyali. So initially, Piyali might not have existed, yes, but since the time has changed, so have equations...and well, a circle has no beginning😳
Hope to see you again soon. When are you updating, btw?
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Shreya🤗
Have been busy with studies , married life , final year of college celebrations etc etc.
Updates will be up as soon as I get break from the upcoming exams. I had sort of lost touch with writing but now it's returning slowly. I have planned out the next updates. Just need the time to type it down.:)