Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely upd sheryu ! 👏Finally mishka togther , poor misha she cried a lot 😳 And Jeh piya scene was awesome . Bolti bandh Kardi piya neh Jeh ki 😆 Jeh deserved it anyways ... And oops alina slipped up in front of Sid , wonder what she will say now 🤔  Btw loved the jealous abhay ! He is soo cute 😆 and haww did Jeh actually kidnap piya ! 😲 Nevertheless abhay will save for sure 😆 upd soon ! 
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

finally mishka r 2gether 😛

lo❤️ed piya's speech 2 jeh

ten her ans 2 abhay 😊

m lo❤️ing the bond b/w sid-piya

n also loving sidina

this jeh 😡 

hope abhay saves piya 😊

tnx 4r the pm 😊
Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow many things happened n the best is mishka👏 finally they r together n i couldnt help a laugh when abhay was frustrated that pis tell him in the begining😆 n alina  y did she reveal piyali's name now sid will find out the truth n once again he will be with maithili both the brothers are same in this push n pull game😛 n jay how could he😡 moron i hope pia is saved by abahy in time continue soon dear😊
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
shreyu 🤗 i did it..i finally caught up with all the updates...😛 and must say, you have done an amazing job! i really wanted to read further shreyu..it was intriguing.👏 A.W.E.S.O.M.E.⭐️

you handled this story, the characters, beautifully. the past, the present, everything is moulded in such an amazing way. and the suspense on Reina, is just mind blowing. alright, at one point i think its Alina, and then when i read ur replies, you say its not Alina and immediately in the next update you say that it might be alina...honestly, i am going round and round 🤣 i think in i guess 2 updates back, there is a resignation letter written by Alina. there her name was written as Alina R Khurana. now i dont know if its a coincident or not, but it may happen that R may stand for reina here 😆 dekha? i am again confused...

the loved the bonding between haseena and abhay. the little humor here and there among every character is just cherry on top. the bond which piyali n sidharth share, i could see the glimpse of same bond between piya and sid too...

i am really looking forward to the next update. i dont know what should i write more. i am really speechless 👏 ⭐️

P.S: see? i finally did it 🤪 and commented before u started book 3 🥳
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

😲  Pia kidnapped, did Jeh finally decide to do it, or was it someone else?

What do you think? Was it Jeh?
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosamale

It was wonderful👏 and a bit scary at the end😕 will Jeh really try to harm Piya😲 i hope not

Hmm...lets see what Jeh did/does😆
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bisweswar

wow di amazing updt..i love jealous abhay...finally misha accepted her feelings..babare kitni mehnat karni pari piya kabir..but my favourite part was piya bajaoing jeh..by god kya dhulai ki jeh ki..last part was scary...did jeh kidnap piya?.waiting to know..thanks for the pm..

LOL..am glad u liked that part. Letsee if he did or not😛
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: alicia212

wow great story plz update soon

I really hope nothing is going to happened to pia or abhay
thanks for the pm

I don't think they're going to die yet.😛
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail