Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
lovely update , love the every scenes , n most nice scenes was - pia great bbb of jeh , happy atleast pia give amount of dose , after dat finally misha accepted her true feeling for kabir n happy they become in one frame , but in last - who kidnapped pia ? , waiting for nxt update
thanks for pm n continue soon
Priya46 thumbnail
freakin awesome update love it can't wait for the next one
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great update shreyaπŸ‘ πŸ‘ Loved it!! the way pia told jeh...and then abhay too loved it...and oh wow!! misha finally realised her feelings for kabir...πŸ˜ƒ oh man that means jeh actualy kidnapped pia😲 😑 that b*******d😑
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nice update Shreya πŸ‘ I am glad MishKa r together now n it was fun to see Jeh fume over Pia n Kabir for once πŸ˜† Well Alina did slip up n I am sure Sid will figure out for himself abt Piyali before anyone else. Jeh is asked to kill Pia? 😲 Oh my! But I am glad that triggered his useless brain to reflect on the time he had just stood by his mom blindly following her word to the 'T'. So he did kidnap Pia n I am sure Abhay will come running to save her πŸ˜‰ Waiting for Book 3 πŸ˜ƒ

P.S - Dont mind the short reply but I decided not to analyse anything ever n say I do, I am not penning them down. I shall enjoy the story as it comes without breaking my head n urs too in the process πŸ˜†
Edited by ..mandy.. - 10 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb update.finally misha realised her true feelings & she is feeling guilty too. Jeh is such a disappointing men i really thought may be after pia's blunt words he might use some of his brains but alas he won't! Pia is kidnapped & m sure abhay is on his way to save her. Alina had a slip up & sid caught it. amazing update
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
jeh ki th bolti band kar di pia ne ...πŸ˜†

abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thank you Weldon its nice updates
oh jeh kidnapped pia why ? his mom idea was different na without kidnapping he can talk her walk her etc.
but i love to read abhay will save her but she is unconscious may be again misunderstanding.
piyali effect on sid its nice

bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great update shreya !!!!!!!!!!1
jealousy affect abhay a lot πŸ˜‰ or misha too πŸ˜†
wow sid noticed alina statement about piyali . hmmm what will be his next step now ...
ohhh dammnnn !!!!! piya is kidnapped 😲 did jeh behind this or someone else ...

Edited by bellaaa - 10 years ago
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing update Shreya πŸ‘ Simply amazing.

The Misha - Kabir union was simply awesome.  Very much like their characters in the show.  The way you put it is just like it was to be felt in the show but never put in that way.
The same thing is with Piya Dobrial.  Unlike Piya Jaiswal, Piya Dobrial is a strong person who does not hesitate a moment to take on Abhay when he does something annoying.  She is not just the girl with baby brown eyes looking innocently and with yearning looks and just "I love you Abhay or why are you doing this to us Abhay" (Not that Piya Jaiswal was weak. Infact  even in her vulnerable state, she was shown as a very strong person fighting for right cause even when she was all alone and had a lot of problems. Piya Jaiswal is definetely a character) But Piya Dobrial had everything in life, yet she wanted her love and when she found him unyielding, she would take out on him in a very strong way simply silencing him.  Though the character of Piya Dobrial was to be fierce,defiant,proper justice was not given to her character in the show.  And Abhay is not just about the masculine body or deep blue eyes and chiseled looks.  You can see him and feel him something beyond.  Not enough justice was given to the character of Abhay Raichand post leap as it was given pre-leap. But you describe his feelings just the way it ought to have if the original magic was to be continued.  
Same when it comes to Jeh's feelings.  Yes, he was helpless when it came to his clan. Did he not tell Abhay that he would chose his clan over Piya any day and there is nothing called love in his or Abhay's world.  It is just lust (Hum mein pyar nahi balki ichchayen hain) He desired Piya. But still the desire was that much that he would never bring himself to harm her even though he warned Abhay that he would kill Piya rather than Abhay have her.
You give immense strength to all the weak points in the show.
 (The only things difficult to accept from the show are Alina and Sid.  Alina was weakling and totally wasted unlike this strong and defiant Alina and Sid he ended up evil .  He was excellently charming in his evil ways.) These are the two characters which I feel, dont connect to the show. But ofcourse if Sid were to be brought back in the show, this one would not seem odd.  (And ofcourse poor Maithli. She was wayward but not evil. I never wanted Abhay and Maithli to be united. But wanted Maithli to die for Abhay instead of turning evil.  She being used as a pawn by some one else becoming wayward and dying a proud death that she sacrificed herself for him.  This end was what I always desired for Metz) Coming to Alina, even the CVs would never have done this justice to her role.  Poor Priya C, if she ever gets to read this FF, I am sure she would really be in tears.  What great potential, the character of Alina had.

Really Shreya, you wont believe it, but I badly want the director of PKYEK- Partho Mitra to read this FF.  Ekta Maam ka toh pata nahi, pata nahi if she was really interested to be involved in this serial after the initial episodes.  She had other ventures. But I am sure Partho Sir would have relished this FF alot. Not even the original CVs would have done justice to the flash back of Abhayendra- Maithili and Siddharth (even assuming there were no Reina or Piyali then). How I wish to get this FF to Partho Sir. I wish he was interactive like Kishwer. Kishwer is the only person from cast of PKYEK who actively interacts with outsiders and she explicitly expresses that she is missing PKYEK a lot. But I dont have any hope of making her read it. I dont know if she still prefers the show or has given it up for her friends (missing the good old days is one thing. wishing a proper track is a different thing)

This FF is a very very special one because it starts from where the show started to lose out on the logics and sense except Abhiya's magical presence.

Now coming back to the update, Sid and Alina - Is he really upto some scheming when he talks to Alina seeking her help or is it because he has fallen for her? Why does he feel that Piyali is a vampire. Just because she has lived this long or did Alina mask her scent that Siddharth could not smell a human?

Now Piya is kidnapped.  So who has kidnapped her.  Was it  a member of  Dipannita's clan? or was it Jeh acting as per the instructions of Dipannita or was it Jeh acting on his own accord, kidnapping her and keeping her safe from Dipannita?
No I dont want to think its Neil.  I know he did not die in this FF. But better he does not appear now that Panchi also has gone phurrr.
Or is it Reina planning something or is it Maithli trying another attempt in a human way?

Piya is aware of Jeh's identity. Though she boldly followed him to the classroom, she was scared and clutched the dagger and she still must be possessing it in her bag.  
I somehow feel that Piya would be seriously injured this time and in an attempt to save her life, might be turned into a vampire?

And where was Abhay, even if he does not pick her up, he makes sure that she has reached safe right. Piya was working late anyway. So if he checks on her house at her normal time of return, he would have found out that she still has not reached home.
And most importantly, where was Reina.  She was also supposed to keep an eye on Piya, especially after the last attempt by Maithili

Does Reina has any idea of the intensity of vengeful feeling of Dipannita that she might one day want to take revenge on Abhay directly or indirectly harming Piya?

Oh Shreya !!!! I so hate myself for asking. But when are you updating next?

I am still clueless on who Reina is (God!!!! please let it not be Alina or Haseena)

Thank you for the wonderful update Shreya !!!!!
May all your Abhiyalicious dreams come true.  May you get more and more information on the Haunting Hands πŸ˜‰

Edited by harinisriram39 - 10 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice part...hope abhay save pia😳