Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
simply amazing.loved it;'''
sj_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
EDIT
I LOVVED the chapter Saiyu. The way you have dealt with the concept is admirable. Everything screams of it being a fairytale. Subtle detailing like the manner in which a prophesy is made, the curse of the devil spawn, to certain descriptions like moonlight on blood red luscious apple, the way the hag spoke to Khushi, comparison between the pure elvin magic which is above dark magic, all give the fairytale feel.

One thing about fairytales is no one is left with a broken heart. Lavanya may not receive Arnav's love but Aakash surely is smitten by her. Will look out for this one in future.

I liked the part when Arnav did not deem it necessary to question her about why she left the kingdom; not until she herself relates it with him. He wants to share his part of the story without expecting an explanation in return. First step towards selfless unconditional love. Khushi on the other hand did not want to burden him when he was already pained regarding his sister, but the night of togetherness sure changed her decision to narrate her story. Hope she does that on time.

So Kay the stepmom possesses knowledge of the dark arts which helps her track Khushi down. She with her disguise and cajolery tries her best to convince Khushi to taste the apple that will help her. She mentioned 'unknown people' and 'stranger like you', wherein the reality is far from it. Khushi has actually found home in this land, will this be the one to stop her.  

Anjali has turned to a stone as a part of her curse. She is stationery, forced to suffer in that state for years, forced to wish to be dead. Really curious to know how Khushi will fit in here. Is it because the devil is after her. Speaking of the devil; Anjali who is Arnav's sister killed the devil's son, Arnav is sheltering Khushi whom the devil is seeking. Is there a foreboding in here? 
Edited by sj_arhi - 11 years ago
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...poor anju my goes out for her...yeah finally they thought of not hiding anything from each other...o aakash he is in love with la...arghh hate this kay hope khushi doesn't have it...lets see...eagerly waiting for next chapter
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww loved it ๐Ÿ˜Š waiting to see what next 
debby_11 thumbnail
An intense part with so many emotions...just loved it...Excellent update
valeyrie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the chapter...Khushi didn't tell anything to Arnav about the devil... and her Mom is Kay... ๐Ÿ˜†
so now a dilemma for Khushi... will she now take the bait...very keen to know that ๐Ÿ˜Š
VYGA89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Simply Amazing update.
Anjali's past was just too painful.
Thanks for the pm.
kushiasr26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
amazing update
anjalis past was so painful
only 2 more updates left๐Ÿ˜ญ
simi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update.. finally the truth is out. 
The moment arnav thought he never knew he wud like cuddling so much was uber cute Its gud even khushi is also planning to tell him the truth.
Felt really bad for anjali. Poor her turned into  a stone.๐Ÿ˜ฒ Wonder how khushi shud b sacrificed so tht anji can b back to living..
Akash was  swt as  always. The moment akash made his entry to the update i was like he and La cud pair up..Its a fairy tale after all. All shud have their happily ever afters๐Ÿ˜Š
I soo wish to kill this K. (no offence to kalyani..๐Ÿ˜†)
pilizz only two more updates?  write more na..plz plz..
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully written :D

The update had two significant parts in it as the title states=>Truth & Dare.

The truth,prophecy is out.I am happy Arnav told Khushi the complete story.I felt so bad for anjali,,poor soul.Hope there is some way out of ths.I can understand Arnav pain,the truth of prophecy--sacrificing khushi--and he loves her and his sister Anjali,,the thought of sacrificing one for other must be breaking him emotionally.

And on other end Kay has been tracking her.And now she is already in the Palace.The black magic is so powerful,bt it has disadvantage to it --the elves.Khushi seem to be tilting towards having the apple.Hope the elves or La detects n rescues her before she falls prey to black magic.

I am SO sad that there are only two chapters left,,I love this fairy tale..:(...bt every good things come to an end.

Thanks for PM!