Posted: 11 years ago
Removed.

No, I do not have a blog.

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 10 years ago
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Great update!

I like your Arnav and Khushi. I love how despite following EVERY cliche in down in the handbook, this still doesn't make me gag, because your characters have that "saiyyu" touch that makes them so... human.
Love the update! I feared he may just run away from her because he was pissed or something, but... he didn't. :')
Sorry for being so long
-Vee
Edited by V323 - 11 years ago
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Long, Lingering Kiss on the forehead ! Best part of the update for me...I so love forehead kisses

OMG, Arnav's words when he told her he had trusted her against all his instincts...He would never have forced her or let anything happen to her... He would have of course never let anything happen to her...Its natural for him to feel betrayed in every sense of the word...
But then It was awesome that even when he was so hurt, he hated himself for saying things that obviously hurt her !
His last lines and finally when he said leave me because you don't trust me..it would've made me cry if I didn't know it was temporary but then his outburst after finding her on the cliff did make me emotional ! Loved their conversation !
Loved it !!!
The trademark Arnav pulling, pushing, pining Khushi was awesome! The car replaced by a horse! :D

Khushi trusted him more than herself and was gonna tell him ! What you learn from this is never postpone things... A lesson I need badly !πŸ˜‰

"I know you'd never abandon me !!"
This spoke so much of her trust in him. This girl trusted him to not leave her abandoned even when they were strangers... Now they know so much about each other...Can't believe It's been only 5 days
Loved how this one sentence by her made him turn around back to her !

Khushi never told him why she didn't tell him earlier :(

I love this Arnav !

Loved the "I belong to you"
Arnav doesn't want a choice ...He wants Khushi and she belongs to him !! He cares for her so much that he is ready to let her go until he finds another cure...his fear is so justified ! Its again trust now !

One part of the prophecy came true...Waiting to see how they're gonna find a way around the curse ! I know they will ...

Edited by asrcraze - 11 years ago
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Un'res

They confessed everything to each other without an actual confession

What a beautiful update Saiyu

Was she going to jump off the cliff ? I hope not.. I am assuming she went there to tjink as your khushi is not that weak

Loved that he went away from her, regretted and came back to find her

Unlike the serial wala Arnav your Arnav is not willing to sacrifice his Khushi for his sister

That was so sweet

I'd have liked to see a scene where arnav puts khushi as equal as anjali in the serial too

And like the serial wala khushi your khushi is willing to risk her life for arnav

How cute!

Update next part ASAP

HugsEdited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh Story Se Dil Se Laga ..Chipkaale sayiaan<em></em>Fevicol se .. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Okay.. so this chapter got Me all emotional and teary.. LOL !! Seriously..!!
You wrote both of their emotions brilliantly..
my heart fluttered when he could see his khushi..

Love how they have both acknowledged that
they both mean a lot to one Another..

Adore that a girl he has know for five days
is equal to his sister from birth..
Arrey wah...

This is truly a awesome fairytale!! 😳

Looking forward to see how this develops..!!

😳 Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago
swatim318 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG I am on the first page..πŸ₯³Can't believe my luck...

Awesome update...πŸ‘ good to see the trust, bonding and dependence upon each other...i knew he would come back to her.. He won't abandon her...

loved it..

i know i am being greedy but please continue soon...😳
Edited by swatim318 - 11 years ago
..SankiMedhz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I can't believe I'm on the first page! *rubs eyes*
Lovely update!

The way they expressed their feelings about each other...beautifully done.

Despite all the indecisiveness...the realization that they wouldn't have come as far as they did if it had not been for the trust each one had unknowingly and knowingly bestowed on the other... a unique way of both of them realizing that they are meant for each other.

Love Khushi for deciding to stay with Arnav in all circumstances...and again...placing her trust in him.
Was she really going to jump off the cliff or did she just wander there while crying without realizing where she was going...I think it was the latter. If Khushi can be brave enough to run away from the only place she called home,wander alone in the streets,trust a total stranger...she can't possibly be coward enough to just jump off..can she?

Lovely update...and looking forward to the next one. :)
Edited by raomedhz - 11 years ago
wonderblake thumbnail
Finally an update and that too on a new thread.
Way to go girl!!

The confessions were really beautiful,
And the love they have for both of them were described really well.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

And congratulations for the new thread. πŸ˜³
Edited by wonderblake - 11 years ago
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He don't want to sacrifice Khushi for his twin who was the important priority. He asked her whether I let you pain Unintentionally . He is in love and she too. She had courage to face world even she left her father but without him she don't want to live. He is looking for another options in order to keep her safe.He is ready to go off from his hands the last ray of hope.Waiting for next Sunday. Amazing update.πŸ‘.Edited by riafna - 11 years ago