Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hemvb thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome ff...i've just read all the updates in one go..and i've enjoyed all of them...cant wait for more now..especially with this cliffhanger..
do add me to your pm list plzzz...
thx
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesumm !!! loved all parts n details. lovely story. waiting for more
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Omg what she asking will asad agree to her against his principles
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Whoa! What a turn...Will be waiting😉 (if you know what I mean)
LOL, continue soon<3
garimaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Its great. Read ur ff today. Do pm me.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Whoa!  Wow!  What an update!
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 13:

Asad couldn't believe what he had heard. She couldn't be serious. She was upset and vulnerable, those were the only reasons she was saying these things to him. He couldn't in good faith do what she had asked of him. He could not...would not take advantage of her.

"Zoya, "

"Asad, please don't say no. I know what I am saying. I know what I am asking. Please make me forget. I can't bear it. It's too much..Please", sobbed Zoya.

She tightened her hug not wanting to ever let go. She placed soft kisses on his neck hoping that he would take the initiative. She needed him to.

Asad's self-control was being tested. The way she felt in his arms and now her soft innocent kisses. He didn't think he could resist. He wanted to help her forget. Seeing her in so much pain made his insides burn with anger. He knew that he shouldn't but her soft pleas were torturing him.

"Asad, please, please", said an anguished Zoya.

Not being able to listen to her heart-broken voice anymore Asad gently placed his lips on hers. It was a sweet kiss. A kiss to heal, a kiss to comfort. He felt her shudder in his arms as she returned his soft kisses.

Slowly, they deepened the kiss. They kissed each other with passion and fervour. Zoya did to forget and he to comfort. It got out of hand pretty quick. Her hands were tangled in his hair, gripping, pulling him closer and deeper into the kiss and his had found themselves under her shirt gently caressing her back. Slow, rhythmic caresses soothing and inciting all at once.

Zoya was losing her composure. His hands on her felt good, felt right. She wanted more. She wanted to feel him everywhere. Making up her mind she began to undo the buttons of his shirt. His smooth, toned body revealed little by little as she got the buttons undone.

Asad knew he should stop this. This was going entirely too far and he didn't want her to regret it. They were not married...they were only engaged. This wasn't right. Asad struggled with his thoughts and emotions all the while placing soft kisses down Zoya's neck. He had to tell her...

"Zoya, you are going to regret this. You aren't thinking clearly. I can't take advantage of your vulnerable state."

"You aren't. I am asking you too. I want to feel like I belong to someone...and I want to belong to you. I have always wanted a partner who would challenge me and treat me like an equal and even in your most archaic days you still treated me like an equal...and I want to feel loved. I want to be loved. For once in my life I want to be someone who matters. Can you not understand that? I want to matter.", whispered Zoya.

Asad sat still. He still hadn't let go of her. Common sense told him he should but after her impassioned speech he knew that he did not have the will power for it. She mattered. She mattered more than she would ever know and as long as he lived he would make sure she knew it. He knew in the very fibre of his being that this...they...would be together for the rest of their lives. He had no intention of ever being with anyone else.

As mind warred with heart, the heart won out. Groaning, Asad crushed Zoya to him kissing her like no tomorrow. The hand that had been idly caressing her back now moved to divest her of her shirt. The need to feel skin on skin was intense.

Zoya gave a sob of relief. She was glad his heart had won. She was glad he understood. She pushed the shirt she had unbuttoned earlier off his chest. They were now, both, naked from the waist up. Her breasts crushed against his chest as he continued to deepen his kiss.

The heat was consuming them. It was taking over all their senses and it definitely was succeeding in making Zoya forget everything but her Asad. She knew this was right. Every kiss and every flare in her nerve endings told her she was.

Soon, they were completely bare. They were just a tangle of limbs, sighs and caresses. Asad had never seen anything as beautiful as the woman in his arms. He couldn't believe how lucky he was. She was his...only his.

"Are you ready?" he whispered.

Her eyes widened a little. The gravity of what they were about to do hitting her for the first time. She took a deep breath and nodded. She trusted him.

Asad gently eased himself into her body. A sharp cry from her told him that he had broken that barrier. They were now connected in the most intimate of embraces. Gently he began to move establishing a rhythm as old as the age of time. As he began to steadily increase his tempo reaching towards his nirvana he felt the quickening of her breath. He knew she was close. He wanted...no...needed them to attain the ultimate pleasure together.

"Zoya, look at me...LOOK AT ME...I love you."

With that he kissed her. His mouth mimicking the actions of his body. His efforts were soon rewarded as Zoya shattered around him taking him with her. It was the single most erotic and romantic moment of his life and he was touched that she had given him such a gift.

Tears were streaming down her cheek. The way Asad had loved her had confirmed to her his utter love and devotion. He had said he loved her. He loved her! She belonged, she mattered and she thanked Allah that it was to him. She couldn't imagine ever doing this with anyone but him.

"Zoya, it will be 1 soon. We need to come up with a plan. I will not let anyone get away with murder."

Disclaimer: I do not mean to offend any one by what I have written. I have tried as much as possible not to make this chapter too indecent. However if I have unwittingly offended someone I apologize.

Thank you for the continuous support for my FF. Will update the next part soon. 😊
Edited by delena90 - 11 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
OMG!!
This update was so hot.
I loved this part so much.
Finally ASYA are one.
My screen burned with ASYA's passion.
The way Asad tried to knock sense itno Zoya but later gave into her pleas was written beautifully.
ASYA's intimate moments were mindblowing.
Finally Asad said I love you...
That was so amazing..
You are simply wonderful girl.
Your writing skills are just amazing.
Hats off to you!
plz update the next part soon.

sophie420 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved this part :) You're a great writer! Please update soon
SimmyOwais thumbnail