i want my comment right next to ur post ...🥱
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hehehe deep this time you are late
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u update the part then will comment together... it only for chapter 28...
i really like the surprise that swayan gave by calling sharon parents to their house...
and rey and kriya family to join up... and they gave a awesome party for their
daughter birthday ... loved it... and kriya and rey are also happy that
finally there two best friends got their love... and that shivam deserve this ...
and swayan sent him to there right place... and now they are plan for their marriage 
... do continue soon and pm me
Edited by sweetydiyafrien - 10 years ago
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
So, here comes this season also to its end. Its just feel like yesterday when the first season was posted and now second has also reached its' end. Thank you all for the constant love and support throughout this FF which indeed made this FF more beautiful.

Thanks to all the readers, the silent readers the new one, one who left in the middle and constant supporters Thank you one and all...

Special mention to Partner, Deepika (deep_tanha) without you this wouldn't be possible. (hugs)

PS. PLZ imagine Sneha Kapoor as Sharon in all my works especially this one. ATL was and always will be penned keeping her as Sharon in Imaginations. 

Thank you

Love
Edited by Nehal92 - 10 years ago
Nehal92 thumbnail
So, here is the last chapter of the FF. Hope you all will enjoy it. 

Chapter 29

Sharon adjusted the diamond studded locket with "SS" engraved on it. She turned in a circle checking her in the mirror. She applied a little more blush colour on her cheeks to hide the natural blush of  her cheeks... She let a huge sigh in an attempt to calm her heart which was beating at unnatural speed...

It was their wedding day...within matter of some few hours she will be Sharon Swayam Shekhawat...and everything around was just perfect..Swayam had planned a beach view wedding... she opened the curtains of her room and adored the decoration once again...The theme of the wedding was white...there was a small stage set up where the father was already standing ready to begin with the proceedings, a music band was settled at the corner who were playing soft music, the top of the stage was made with carnations flowers, guest had arrived and were patiently waiting for the entry of bride and groom...

So, Ready Sharon...

She turned around to find her Dad looking handsome as ever...she moved forward and adjusted his tie and said...

Sharon: Yup...Let's go Dad...

She had one last look in the mirror and placed her hand around his Dad and walked out...As she stepped out she heard the noise from the crowd stopped and all were looking at her...Some were just staring at her and some complementing her but all their gaze fixed on her..She felt too conscious and kept her gaze low and continued walking.

As she reached near  the stage, She saw her angel dressed in a beautiful light blue full length gown, her hair tied up in a stylish bun with flowers pinned on the side and a strand of curled hair falling on her cheek...she was bouncing excitedly talking to her Papa..She raised her eyes to find Swayam bending to her level and handed her the ring as she was the ring bearer for the evening and held her tiny hand in his protectively keeping her close to him...he looked up and saw his love walking towards him...He felt a different kind of pride thinking the world's most beautiful girl belongs to him...

Sharon saw him smiling and that one smile gave her all the courage...his smile was all she needed and she could fight any battle ..she smiled back and now walked holding her head high lost in his eyes..to become his forever...

She left her Dad's hand, kissed on his cheek and climbed the stage and stood in front of him...Tanya waved at her and told her she looked beautiful gesturing it through her hands...

She blew a kiss towards her and shifted her attention to the man, the love of her life, father of her child dressed in black suit with gelled hair looking drop dead gorgeous...his eyes conveying all the promises which was being read out by the father and finally she heard him say...

Do you accept Mr.Shekhawat as you lawfully wedded husband

With her gaze fixed on him and a smile playing on her lips she said...

Sharon: I do...

Then the father turned towards Swayam and asked him...

Do you accept Ms. Raiprakash as you lawfully wedded wife...

With all the immense love for her held in his eyes, he smiled at her and replied

Swayam: I do...

Tanya clapped her hands jumping with excitement and handed Swayam the ring. He slid a beautiful diamond studded specialized ring with a blue sapphire embedded on it on her finger and kissed on her hand and the father said you may now kiss the bride...

Swayam moved forward towards her leaning in when she signalled him through her eyes indicating Tanya's presence...he smiled and leaned in and placed a kiss on her cheeks...just then the photographer asked them to pose and Swayam picked up Tanya in his arms and encircled his another arm around Sharon's waist...they all smiled for the photo letting the photographer capture the most beautiful picture of the night.

Sharon and Swayam clapped as they stood at the periphery of the dance floor.

Sharon: Your mom is quite a dancer...

Swayam: Your parents seem to be a little off beat...

Sharon elbowed him and continued to watch her parents and mother-in-law dance and gyrate enthusiastically on the dance floor. Rey and Kria performed a contemporary number along with Tanya depicting their love story. Tanya even performed a surprise solo dance for them and dragged both of them on the stage too. They danced along with others enjoying the special day of their lives.

Sharon opened the door of their room which was dark, she walked in calling for Swayam when he caged her in his arms digging his face in her curls. She smilingly rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes inhaling his intoxicating cologne smell. She slowly opened her eyes and her lips curled into a beautiful smile ...her eyes roamed over the whole room absorbing its beauty.

The whole room was decorated with scented candles and the bed and the floor was covered with red rose petals...her cheeks showed the deepest shade of red and she turned around hiding her face in his chest...

His grip tightened on her waist and he nuzzled in her neck followed by soft kisses along the length of her neck and following its path to her shoulders. His touch and kisses sent shivers through her body making her knees go weak. Swayam continued his trail of kisses and then lifted his head and moved to the other shoulder which was longing for his attention. He cupped her face and made her look at him...He kissed on her forehead, her eyes, on her cheeks bones and leaned in and kissed on her ear lobe and whispered...

Swayam: Love you Mrs. Shekhawat...

Sharon hugged him tight reciprocating his feeling through actions... Swayam wrapped his arms around her caressing her back and soon his hands found the knot of her robe which was undone and it fell on the floor exposing her seductive night suite... the night suite was sleeveless, outlining her perfect curves...the suit just ended a few inches above her knee and her long creamy legs were bare to stare which rose Swayam desire to an another level...Swayam ran his hands along her long bare hands and then through her body familiarizing with the curves of her body...he held her hands in his and brought them near his lips and kissed on them..his eyes still interlocked with his...he slowly slid his hand around her petite waist and pulled her into him...Sharon palms were resting on his chest which soon started their work ...she unbuttoned his shirt and ran her soft hands over his hard chest ...familiarizing with the contours of his muscles...her hands moved up exploring his chest when it met with the cloth and she slid her hands under it and let his shirt fall on the floor accompanying her  robe...she bended and placed a kiss on his neck and the next moment Swayam carried her in his arms towards the bed...he placed her on the bed and came over her...he pulled the strap of her dress and started to kiss the exposed part of her skin...he dug his face in the crook of her neck, placing his hands on her waist and pulling her closer...Sharon blew the candles letting the darkness take over the room...

Swayam rose up and kissed on her face and then leaned and placed his lips on her...Sharon closed her eyes and rose upwards allowing him to take control... Swayam just pressed his lips on hers when...

Mama...Mamaa...

They both opened their eyes staring directly into each other and realising the source of sound they both sat right up on the bed creating distance...

Mama...Mama...

Sharon quickly rushed towards the door and opened it and found a smiling Tanya at the door with her teddy in one hand... Before Sharon could say anything she ran in and happily jumped on Swayam's lap and made herself comfortable...

Sharon walked towards them and the look on Swayam's face made her burst out laughing...but she controlled it...

Swayam with pleading eyes was signalling Sharon asking her to take Tanya back to her room... before anyone could make a move Tanya spoke...

Tanya: Papa is Sad... Why...

Tanya looked at Swayam completely and then kept her tiny hand on his shoulder and asked again...

Tanya: Papa lost his Shirt...that's why Papa sad...

And that was it Sharon couldn't control it and she busted out laughing...Swayam glared at her, Sharon kept quiet for one second and then again started laughing where as Swayam glared at her and Tanya started pacifying him...

Tanya: Mama...Don't laugh... Tanya will search Papa's shirt... okay Papa...

And she gave a huge smile to Swayam and he just looked at her blankly...Tanya got down of the bed searching her Papa's shirt and her Papa pulled her mama in his laps...

Sharon: Swayam, leave me... Tanya is here only...

Swayam: You were enjoying na...so what happened now...enjoy...

He pulled her closer and was lost in her eyes when...

Tanya: Yupiee... Tanya found Papa's shirt...

Tanya happily picked up his shirt and then she saw Sharon's coat lying next to it.. Sighing her head in a hopeless manner she picked both the cloths in her hands and turned towards her oh so lost in to each other Mama and Papa!

They both quickly jerked back sensing her eyes on them...Tanya stood in front of them with her tiny hands on her hips raising a brow at them...And both gulped down...

Tanya: Tanya found Papa's Shirt and Mama's too...

They both took the clothes from her and quickly put it on without looking at each other...they were way too embarrassed to face each other...

Tanya: EEKKK! Flowers... Tanya doesn't like flowers...

Swayam's eyes popped out and he felt like crying when his princess wiped away all the petals off from the bed on the floor and happily crushed them under her feet and sat on the bed smiling at them...

Sharon looked at Swayam's face and felt like laughing all over again...but she controlled and moved towards Tanya...

Sharon: Let's go to your room princess... You should sleep now...

Tanya: Tanya will sleep here only...

Swayam looked at Sharon with pleading eyes...

Sharon: No princess... you are a big girl now... you should sleep in your room...

Tanya: But Tanya is scared, Bad monsters will hurt Tanya...Tanya wants' to sleep with Mama and Papa...

Tanya: Papa... Tanya wants to sleep here... plz tell mama...

Swayam looked at her pleading eyes and sad face and the next moment he picked Tanya in his arms and hugged her...

Swayam: Princess is scared...Papa is here... He will kill the bad monsters...

Tanya smiled and hugged him and he carried her to bed, Sharon too joined them and made Tanya rest her head on her lap and sang a lullaby to make her sleep... Tanya held her Mama's hand in one and Papa's in other and slept peacefully...

Sharon shifted her properly on the bed and covered her with the mattress... And looked at Swayam who was admiring his princess...

Sharon: She is ditto like you na... Like father like daughter...

Swayam: Yes...but still I am glad she has inherited your shouting abilities... Junior siren...

Swayam: Her smile is beautiful... I will never let this Smile leave her face...

He looked up at Sharon and then said...

Swayam: I Love you...

Sharon: I love you too...

And then they both bends and kiss together on Tanya's cheeks, Holding each other's hand along with their princess little hand they drifted off to sleep promising each other, to be with each other in times of sorrows and happiness, to be with each other all their life, to support each other, to protect each other, to love each other and most importantly their Little Angel... to provide her all the love. After all it was love which has bonded the two souls into one, It was because of Love their angel came into their lives, it was because of Love they fought all the circumstances and belonged to each other truly. After all they both were and everyone is ADDICTED TO LOVE!

~~~~THE END~~~~

So now your turn. Hit the like tab and comment for the last time... cmon you all can do this. I request all of you to comment this time instead of just likes. here comes the end of the FF. As far as EPILOGUE is considered... it depends upon the demand so do tell me about it. And plz plz no RES... plz Unres them. 

Thank you

LOVE

Nehal92 thumbnail
Hey Nehal🤗🤗🤗...

Thanx  swthrt for starting 2nd season for ATL...u kept ur promise 😊...just loved the Intro...the way you have given the plot... i  L-O-V-E  ur style of writing...u convey thousands of emotions with single sentence ...for example...

You heart makes you feel special in her presence... Being with her was the only thing your heart craved for!

You loved her madly...But you only ditched her... Broke her heart... Left her!

The way u convey emotions ..its awesome...so different...he loves her ..but ditched her...he took away all reason to live from her but gave one reason to live ...Wooo...fabulous choice of words...👏👏👏

You took all the reasons from her to live...but you only gave her one reason to live!

But this was not the end...they meet again after 3 long years ... but now she does not belong to you...really is that so or there is still some reasons that connect her to you...!

Love...separation...meeting after 3 years ...still something connects them...WOW...i am sure this FF is going to be full of love,suspense,drama and romance in ur unique style...i can sense the story ...i won't spill the secret out here & spoil the fun😉...m dieing to read ATL again in a new avatar ...i know its going to be a  fantastic journey again ...i just can't wait for the 1st chapter ...plz plz update soon...😊

P.S: thanx for the special mention dear ...ATL is indeed my fav FF...thanx for the 2nd season ❤️❤️❤️

****************************************************************************************

This was my very 1st comment on this Magical journey called ATL...u were not my partner that time...u were my favorite writer...u r still my most favorite writer ...the way ur words touch my heart ...its just SPECIAL...after reading ATL1 when you mentioned about ATL2 ...i was too excited to read another master piece from the queen of fan fictions...the way portray Swayam and Sharon..their love..their pain with ur unique style and twists and turns ...its just a treat to read them...reader not only read but feel those moments...thats the magic of my partner..

These lines from the prologue still gives me goose pimples...from the beginning...till the end...what you created is pure MAGIC😃

You heart makes you feel special in her presence... Being with her was the only thing your heart craved for!

You loved her madly...But you only ditched her... Broke her heart... Left her!

You took all the reasons from her to live...but you only gave her one reason to live!

But this was not the end...they meet again after 3 long years ... but now she does not belong to you...really is that so or there is still some reasons that connect her to you...!

Just like you end of this FF makes me nostalgic...that madness...those sleepless nights to review each others works...biggest fans and  strict critics of each other...i feel so lucky to have you as my partner...i can depend on you...anytime...writing is not just a hobby for us...its an addiction...a positive one...Addicted to YOU partner😳...Addicted to YOUR WORKS...ADDICTED TO LOVE...

Love u partner🤗

Love

Deepika(Ur partner😳)

pehlanasha. thumbnail

SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH!! 😳

This is what I am doing from the time you have published the last chapter of this FF! Yes, I am turning into ATL Devdas! 😆

Well, I want to be happy and not sad, but at the same time I am getting into nostalgia. I am so frigging attached to this story, and now Nehu don't judge me only because I am such an idiot and stopped commenting! 😛 OK? I love this FF, anything.

It won't be biased or rude to announce that it was, is and will remain be on the first top number of my 10 most loved FF in IF! No matter what! I am so going to miss this FF. I am on the verge of breaking down, the thought that this story is ending, is not such a good feeling. 😭 I knew it will end, and I wanted to read the end, despite my wish, I am screwed right now.

Nehal92 aka Nehal, who is such a flawless writer and when in past September, 2012 I started reading her FF, when I have not even joined the IF, I fell in love with this story. 🤗 I always thought how can someone write so beautifully awesome? Because I can't! I have never seen such an amazing writer like her and they way she wrote this story was remarkable. The essence is dissolved in it made readers cry at sometimes, every little part she wrote connected me to this story more and more. 😊

I am saying this and I am bit sure that only or may be one more person could have so much, countless and beautiful memories related to Nehal through this FF! I was a punk for this story till the time Nehal used to be free. OMG, Nehal why did you end it? What will happen to me now? 

I am so going to miss this beautiful and amazing story.  I have read this FF entirely 3 times! Yes even she doesn't know this. Dang, why people can like once on the update? Or else there would have been 3 on each update. 😳

Thank you so much Nehu, my sister like friend for giving me an opportunity to read something this amazing and love you for introducing such a beautiful FF for all us readers! 🤗 I can never ever forget this FF. 😭 I am in tears, damn!

Will love you and miss you Addicted to love # 2! 🤗 But I know your kid is about to come, ATL # 3! I am so excited for that, and since I have already seen the banner so I know it will come! I love you Nehu for this. ❤️

I still remember how we both were like idiots and used to blackmail each other every day. Come one guys, I was online around 1:00 at night and Nehal wanted me to write JDM from her, from that time the craziness started. Every single night we used to make a deal that I will write JDM and she will write ATL! And yes, I am giving myself a bit credit from in middle there are about 10 - 12 updates which was updated more than earlier just because of me. There was even times when she updated 2 chapters a day! Literally! I was so much in love with this FF that I demanded her to write entire FF in a week and send me, of course she showed me thumbs down! 🤣

Aww, we did this for like entire 2 - 3 months! We were and still are so close to each other, and the reason is this amazing FF! ATL! I will so miss you, story. 🤗

Now I am happy that I am finally commenting on at least the last chapter of this FF, delightfully! 😛

Nehal, as I have always said it is hard to comment on your works because seriously there is nothing new to tell except how awesome and amazing you are as a writer. It makes me smile when I read your work. 😃

The one thing I will miss, a lot. Like reallly a lot, and more than anything even Swayam-Sharon has to be Tanya! The oh-so-cutie pie! I will miss her character and her scenes like anything. They way she is, is awe! 🤗 She was so cute in this chapter. I loved how she called Swayam papa' and she must be looking angel being a ring bearer. 

The hot scene, was awesome girl. It made my cheeks totally red and I was imagining all this happening between Swaron in my mind and it was definitely superb! ☺️Naughty girl! 🤣 I so loved that part. 

And the cute Tanya was definitely a treat to read in last chapter, without her the ending must have been incomplete. Aw, she was finding her papa's shirt. Hehehe.. such a cute baby! 😆

Swayam was so adorable in this update.. and without shirt, he must be hot too! I am a perv. 😛

The end, where Swayam took Tanya in her arms and they all slept in the same room, was what I call he perfect ending to the perfect FF, ever! Nothing could have been a perfect like this ending. You gave this chapter and magical effect of happiness and emotions. 🤗

Loved this end! 😃

GOD DAMN! Yes, we want the epilogue! And it has to be longer and bigger! 😆😆😆

I am so happy, as people say don't cry because it's end, be happy because it happened. 

I will so miss ATL, Swayam-Sharon & Tanya! ❤️

Love you Addicted to love season # 2! ❤️🤗❤️

Truly waiting for season 3! 😛

Love you Nehuu.. 🤗

-Marium

Edited by blush. - 10 years ago
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res

unres

very nic update loved it

plzz start new season soonEdited by swaronlove001 - 10 years ago
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

RES
UNRES

the update was wow
simply amazing
so well written and described
fabulous !!
simply yet eye catching.. 
the wedding was dreamy i was in swaron land.. 😳 

i can't believe this FF has came to an end 😭
i feels really bad
i loved it so much and the end was beautiful...

this was a really amazing FF of yours 👏
i simply used to go inside the story..
it was so real
loved it to the core

thank you for the PM
please update your other FF's as well
im waiting 😃

PS. i really want an epilogue
you can;t finish this FF like this
i want a cute cute sweet and romantic epilogue
Edited by -spongy- - 10 years ago
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
Unres
Another fab update by you👏👏
the start with wedding was sweet
I loved how tanya was the ring bearer the wedding part was small yet satisfying.
Tanya dancing in the wedding was a highlight for me but absolutely no surprise as dancers ki daughter hai to dance will be in her blood😉
The next part swayam trying to celebrate his wedding night with sharon was nicely written but Tanya's entry was hilarious.😆
I loved how she just barged into the room and made her self comfortable in her Papa's lap.😆
Swayam's expressions and sharon's reaction were again amusing as hell.Loved how Tanya found her Papa and Mama's lost clothes😆🤣.That whole part was hilarious and Very well written.
The ending was sweet and perfect with their perfect family together after so many ups and downs and such disasters.But as it is said all is well that ends well
Totally loved the update
I cant believe this is really the end🥺
Asking for epilogue are you serious.I cant get enough of this FF.I to want you to continue this one forever but since thats not possible I will request very politely*Puppy face*😳😳
Please write the epilogue and also write a season 3 of Addicted to love.Please please pretty please with Tannu on top😳.😳
I will miss this FF as hell.YUM,SIREN and JUNIOR SIREN will always be remembered by me...
-Harshita
Edited by cenation123 - 10 years ago