Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
the birthday was awesome!!!
and now thanks to swayam they form a big family!!!!
and the album part is my fa!!
very well written thanks for the pm.
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm tired of writing this time and again but can't help it the update was beautiful nehal..πŸ‘πŸΌ.
Reading a content and peaceful swaron felt great.. They're back to their lovable self..
Shivam got the punishment for his deeds and all is well.Sharon reconciled with her parents..😊
The album was lovely the way sharon has captured tanya's childhood was awesome swayam relived all the moments sharon and tanya spent..πŸ˜ƒ.
Update the last part soon and thanx for the pm..😊
addicted_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just read this FF in a go... it is such a beautiful piece of work 😊
You are an amazing writer 😊
Update next chapter fast...
Death_Memories thumbnail
update milaaa yayyy
wait phle mai thoda sa dance karlu

Coming to the update it was mind blowing as usual the calm and romantic morning was awesomely penned down.Next the way you explained their cute family moment with tanya swayam and sharon was adorable and heart warming.The big surprise with Sharon's parents was again a pleasant one and had me grinning ear to ear.The way sharon interacted with his dad was very emotional and apt.Tanya jumping in swayam's arms just because she saw Sharon hugging her Grandpa was again uber cute.
Tanya's birthday party part was short and sweet.The last had me touched to he core.The way sharon Captured all of Tanya's important moments safe for swayam too see so that he could be a part of them was just beyond brilliant.I could imagine Tanya in all those pics and the way Swayam was feeling it was conveyed so easily in so less words.πŸ‘
No matter how many times I say this it won't be enough that you are a phenomenal writer.Its always a treat to read you work.I cant believe this is the second last chapter.I am going to miss this one like hell.It was a wonderful journey with Swaron till now.
Again mind blowing work
Stay blessed
Love
Harshita
swaron_arshi_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
firstly the father daughter duos were cute
then Tanya's birthday celebration
naughty swayam
and Sharon showing album to swayam
it was good
thanks for the pm
thanks for the update
😊😊

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was mesmerising... Can't wait to read the next update, but sad also that it would be the end of this lovely FF..
Lassi_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
firstly thank you for completg dis ff.. its one of my fav ff..
cumg to d update..ausum update.. loved it
Love the bday party...it was sweet of Swayam to bring Sharon's dad back.. So now Tanya finally has her whole family.. I loved the part where Sharon gives Swayam the album of Tanya n made him feel all the moments he missed.. πŸ˜Š
waitg for nxt updae..πŸ˜›
Edited by lassipriya - 10 years ago
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update πŸ˜Š
Loved the Sharon n her parents's reunion
Tanya's birthday was amazing
Sharon explaining Swayam about Tanya's missing childhood was beautifully penned
kamlesh32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome ff! I read all the chapters so far in a matter of two days! I love the story! Sharon and swayam, both, went through so much pain. I really felt bad for them. Tanya is so adorable! I loved all the father daughter scenes...they were so realistic and heartwarming. I especially loved the scene where tanya needs to take an injection and swayam starts getting extremely stressed and worried! πŸ˜† It was so hilarious. 

Please update soon...cant wait to read more!
surbhimathur thumbnail
Second last update! Season 2 coming to an end!
Nehal i have seen the notes n i'll just say that take your time and come back. Because we can't get over you simple as that. You are my top favourite writer here and i want you to surely come back :)

Now coming to the update, sharon's whole family is with her now, so nicely explained were the father daughter scenes! Tanya's bday party scenes were exceptionally penned nehal, like so real and heart touching! Swayam secretly kissed sharon was the cutest and rey sharon picture giving scene was lovely.
Then the album scene was well kept! You mentioned such key picture's in the album which was lovely to read and imagine. And how swayam got emotional and said i love you to sharon was adorable. Lol tanya's timing is surely worst :D

The update was superb and adorable to bits. Like always you wrote amazing. I can't believe it that its the last second update n my last second comment.
But i am waiting when you will be all right and ready to take all the new season forward!
Now waiting for the last one :)