Aphrodyte thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update ...luking forward to ur next update
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
                           Love could be that strong...
part 11:

miss t: (makes a very helpless face to emotional blackmail the two) look i had to change kate in such a hurry and now i want to announce it grandly in front of everyone. so will you two please help me. (turns towards madhu) i have earned this reputation after years of hard work but it can be spoiled in just one night if you two do not go together.
madhu : i am ready.
rk : me too but on one condition. that madhu will come to pick me.
madhu : what?? 
rk : accept it or forget it.
madhu looks t miss t and then nods her head in acceptance,.

saturday evening:
arnav reached to pick khushi who was still not ready as she was taking out her frustration before party by making jalebies. so arnav had no option but to wait.
same was happening with madhu. she went to raizada mansion.
anjali opened the door.
anjali : hi madhu!!! rishu told me about you. you are looking absolutely gorgeous.
madhu : thanks.
anjali : one thing i am sure about is that the first boy to seeyou today will be completely bowled over. (she said hinting at rk)
madhu blushed.
anjali : please sit. i am extremely sorry that rishu didn't came to pick you but let me call him.
madhu : call?
anjali : er...sorry but he isn't even up yet.
madhu : what??
anjali : don't worry he will be ready in minutes.
anjali : that's why i always want him to have a girl who can make him do his things on time just like you did today.
madhu didn't understood why her cheeks were burning red.

arnav was talking with mr. malik when khushi came. she was wearing a beautiful red gown that showed a little of her bare back. she was looking just like snow white.

anjali went to rk's room but didn't told him that madhu was downstairs. she wanted to keep the rest for surprise.
soon she came downstairs but without rk.
anjali : (to madhu) just 10 minutes only. i have left my purse in the car so i am going to pick it. 

five minutes later madhu heard someone rushing downstairs hurriedly. rk was rushing downstairs and yelling - "di di !!!".
but he stopped dead in his way on seeing madhu. she too quickly got up. rk was looking absolutely gorgeous and was having his tie in his hand.
rk was staring without blinking at madhu. damn it!! why she was looking so beautiful. she was wearing a light blue ball gown and was looking the perfect kate of petruchio full of arrogance and cuteness. 
both were gazing in each other's eyes when whiskey barked and broke their eye lock.
rk : you here??
madhu : now don't say that you don't remember what you said.
rk : anyway. where is di??
madhu :she has gone outside.
rk : damn it!! 
madhu : will you please hurry up i don't have much more time to waste. we have to get there in ten minutes.
rk : we can,t (he then shows her his tie)
madhu : er...if you don't mind can i tie it?

rk handed her the tie. madhu came forward but she was not that much tall like rk so she had to stand on her toes to put the tie around his neck.
as madhu was balancing onher toes she was afraid to fall but rk gently put his hands on her waist to held her.
a spark ran down her body whenever he touched her and madhu instantly looked at him. but quickly snapped back  and fastened the knot.
when she completed rk left her and went to his room. he soon came downstairs and they both were about to leave when they met anjali at door.
anjali : oh my god!!! you two look perfect with each other!!
 she slightly pushed madhu towards rk and clicked their picture together.
after they left anjali turned and said to herself: all done !!
anjali had emptied rk's car's petrol tank. it was enough to rush them to prom but not enough to get them back home.  now the car way sure to stop on their way back home. she knew that this city was safe so there won't be any problem if two got a little more time to spend together due to her.

arnav and khushi had reached the party had already began but madhu and rk were no where to be seen.

when they reached at the entrance arnav put his arms around khushi's waist and pulled her slightly towards himself.
before khushi could open her mouth to say something he replied back.
arnav: please don't say anything. i am your partner here and besides lavanya and arjun are just behind us.

when they reached inside dipali and trishna were already present. they all flinched at sight of them together.
dipali was with yuvi and trishna was with another boy who was surely handsome but dumb.
dips: where is that rk?
yuvi: rk ? baby you are with me!!! 
dips: oh i am sorry dear but you know i was thinking that he and madhu are nowhere to be seen. (although she was praying that her nightmare doesn't comes alive.)
yuvi : hmm...by the way who was coming with madhu??
dips: (gives a fake laugh) do you think anyone will ever want to come with her ?? come on.
but i don't think so !!!!
they all turned to see khushi.
khushi : don't stare at me. just look at your back.

part 12

Edited by kendra - 11 years ago
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yippiee... M 1st to comment... πŸ€— Btw awesme update... Luvng anjali di coz of her RishBala coming closer... Thnks fr the pmEdited by shanaya123 - 11 years ago
AroraN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anjali is super cool πŸ˜‰
This update is just  Awsm Awsm Awsm  

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awesome ff dear...πŸ‘πŸΌI loved your other ff too...please PM me when you update next...and keep writing...πŸ˜‰
ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome love it keep it up and by the way THANKS😊
princesshelen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic update...
Luved the anjali
She is such a sweetheart...
Update soon
Thnks fr the pm