WHAT THE!!!!!!...(my own ARHI in my own STYLE)

snowbrat thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
WHAT THE!!!!

he looked at the file and then again and again but he was unable to believe such a huge mess...how can this happen he himself worked on this but what was done with this now..he was furious...rage evident in his eyes,his jaw tightening,lips thinned into a line,hand fisted,
he got up from his seat turned and walked towards the glass wall and observed his staff finding someone..
and then he saw her talking with a girl chirping like a sparrow hands flowing in air like wings of some butterfly eyes so shiny and full of life..he sighed when she laughed at something that girl whispered in her ear.. her laugh sounded like a chime to him..he was gazing only at her...jaw still tightened but eyes soften looking at the beauty...and then she suddenly looked up and every thing stopped the attractive chime muted,her lips pressed on each other, hands on the sides of her waist and he noticed her eyes how fearful they were looking at him and he remembered what for he was searching her...and he shouted
ASR:MISS GUPTA...come upstairs right now and you also...he pointed towards RIYA(khushi's best friend)
khushi flinched at the spot hearing him shouting at her again...
AFTER FIVE MINUTES
in asr's cabin
ASR:miss riya this is the last warning to you if i ever saw you chitchatting like this in office...then you'll be fired...you get that
she only nodded
ASR:go...
he said and she was also moving out when he yelled
ASR:not you miss gupta...
her heart shuddered she looked at riya helplessly and she left...
now what have i done...?she thought to herself.she was still thinking when he thrust the file in her hands and she almost jumped at her place..
ASR:did you saw this file before???
he asked her seriously
she looked at him confused and then at the file and then replied.
Khushi:ummm yeah there are final designs in this file for the show on this monday aman sir gave it to me to...
before she could complete he interfered
ASR:to ruin????
he said scoffed to which she stared at him blankly
Khushi:ruin????
she was confused
ASR:yeah to ruin the final design right...thats why you diped all the designs in black ink????you knew they were the only copy
Khushi:what...ink...black..no i didnt..actaully i never...
but he again cutted her off mid way
ASR:shut up and get out.
he said loud enough for the whole office to hear
she looked at him crying
and again he couldn't control his temper..
ASR:now stop this drama of yours.i know you deliberately did this to harm the industry monetarily ,which you know belongs to me...
He looked at her disgustingly
Khushi:its not true...
she replied but he glared at her and yelled
ASR:get out did you get that...
she left crying and he was pacing in his cabin restlessly...and then LAVANYA entered his cabin.his back was facing her so she back hugged him tight
LAA:good morning darling..
He turned looked at her and replied
ASR:you are late lavanya.
LAA:ohh come on asr here i am being so romantic and my boyfriend is not interested at all not fair.she pouted
he looked at her and her pouting lips and then replied irritated
ASR:how many times do i have to tell you that i don't mix up my personal and professional life.
he then turned and asked
ASR:where is the file i gave to you yesterday
he said in slight anger...
LAA:what happened asr..?
she asked confused..
ASR:FILE...LAVANYA he said firmly controlling his anger
she looked at him a bit worried but she needed to tell him the truth she can never lie to him...
LAA:actually woh...i mean..ASR...that i mean...i wanted to...i mean i
she stammered
ASR:spit it out lavanya
he shouted and she did as he said.
LAA:woh actaully yesterday evening i was in much hurry and in that hurry the bottle of ink fell down on some files so maybe the file you are talking about is also ruined.
she looked at him
ASR:you know how important this file was lavanya?
LAA:but i do hope you have a copy of the file.right??
she said calmly
ASR:no i don't.
he almost yelled at her and she replied
LAA:but you always do.then why not?
she was taking it all lightly
ASR:get out..
he shouted
LAA:what...?
she asked disbelievingly
ASR:i said out.and i hate late comers in my office understood.
he replied angrily lavanya looked at him and marched outside never liking the attitude he showed.
she left and he called aman...
Aman:yes Asr...
ASR:send her upstairs...
Aman:HER????who???
ASR:miss gupta aman
he replied irritated
Aman:okay.
lavanya pouted helplessly damn irritated of ASR's behavior
Khushi:how can any one be okay when he is working here for that RAKSHASS
khushi said angrily eyes still moist due to the assault a little time ago
LAA:khushi don't call him rakshass please?
lavanya pleaded and the trio giggled after all every thing was full of happiness when they were together.the best friends trio
Khushi:what if i do???
khushi replied slightly naughty glint in her eyes
LAA:then i will call you CHAMKELI..
lavanya replied smirking khushi looked at her surprisingly lips in the shape of "O"
Riya: no you wont because we know you...
she replied and then they were laughing again when aman came there and they stopped commenting about ASR because he was the spy of asr for the whole office but specialy the trio
Aman:khushi asr is calling you upstairs.
Khushi:ummm okay you go am coming.
she replied and he left
she looked back at her friends her eyes still giving hints of her crying and she knew its her next period of crying again
Khushi:lavanya why your boyfriend has a problem with me cant he behave like a normal boss.
khushi said in her dramatic tone and pouted
LAA:he is special you know.
lavanya winked at khushi and she rushed outside smiling at her friends.
and after a few seconds she was standing near the table opposite to him she looked at him
ASR:miss gupta that file...
but she interfered with out realizing what would be the result of this...
Khushi:sir woh actually i am really sorry for the file i never intended to this.why would i try to harm your industry...even if it is monetarily or anything else.please sir am really sorry i never ever do this again just forgive this mistake of mine please sir...
she was going on and on but he was annoyed to hell by now so he yelled at her
ASR:stop it...
and she shudered at seeing his anger rising again
Khushi:sorr
but before she could complete he again scoffed at her
ASR:do you have habit of saying sorry to me 100 times a day? or its just you hobby to do lot mistakes...
Khushi:no sir i dont have such habits but you may have a habit to shout at me 1000 times a day...i dont want to do anything for you even if it is a harm...
her tongue slipped and she regretted it thousand times as his facial expressions changed a chill ran down her spine and he got up from his chair
lets check your humanity and patient today miss gupta...he thought rage evident in his eyes here was trying to apologize and she was hell bent on making it more difficult for him;but now she is gone...did i just said apologize what the why would i?am the boss he was confused in the web of his own thoughts
ASR:GO..
he sneered she looked at him puzzled
ASR:did you get it...
he scoffed loudly and she left hurriedly this is when one of her payal unhooked and was lying lifelessly,on the floor of his cabin
he looked at the payal and then at her moving away,bent down picked the payal and then placed it inside his pants pocket

Riya:hey khushi come on its time to go home or you still want to stay here. in the office
Riya asked khushi who was still engrossed in some files
Khushi:who wants to stay here yarr under the circumstances of that extraordinary eccentric millionaire BOSS she said mocking but this was not good at all because that BOSS was standing right behind riya and had already heard the silly conversation of them both and now he was all furious how dare she called him eccentric
ASR:miss riya you can leave but not Miss Gupta she has some very important work to do here he scowled and khushi was about faint just on the thought of being alone with that RAKHSHASS in his office after when he heard what she said
riya was still standing there when arnav looked at her and said gently but scoffingly
ASR:i told you to go miss Riya sharma.then why are you still here?
and she left with an unpleasant expression on her face.

Edited by snowbrat - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickyami thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TOOO GOODDD
CONTINUEEE PLZZZ
I LIKE IT ALOT
UPDATE SOONNN
jazz.kaur thumbnail
awsm...u shld dfntly contnue it...luv 2 read more :-)
praseetha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update.
pls continue soon.
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
rofl !!!!

do update soon yaar...this is gonna be fun !!! 
Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesomeee!!!!
Too good yaar..
Definately you should continue it..
Thanks for the pm..
snowbrat thumbnail
WHAT THE!!!!
part 2

5 of the evening.

Riya:hey khushi come on its time to go home or you still want to stay here. in the office
Riya asked khushi who was still engrossed in some files
Khushi:who wants to stay here yarr under the circumstances of that extraordinary eccentric millionaire BOSS she said mocking but this was not good at all because that BOSS was standing right behind riya and had already heard the silly conversation of them both and now he was all furious how dare she called him eccentric
ASR:miss riya you can leave but not Miss Gupta she has some very important work to do here he scowled and khushi was about faint just on the thought of being alone with that RAKHSHASS in his office after when he heard what she said
riya was still standing there when arnav looked at her and said gently but scoffingly
ASR:i told you to go miss Riya sharma.then why are you still here?
and she left with an unpleasant expression on her face.
after riya left he turned to khushi who was praying to her devi maiyya to protect her from him.
ASR:she wont listen you...so right now you better liston to what am saying okay..
he said in slight anger
Khushi:woh am...i mean i...was...i wanted to ..,no i mean its ...
she stamered her heart beat going faster and faster and she was afraid he may hear the DHAK DHAK of her heart...
ASR:what miss gupta??? what are you trying to say i didn't get it..
Khushi:i did not mean what i just sai...
but she jumped on hearing the loud thud near her and when she looked down to see what it is she saw a plie of some old and dusty files she looked at him questioningly.
ASR:retype them..
he ordered and she was shocked because if she started typing them now then they would finish in 4 to 5 hours it meant she may go home around 10 of night
Khushi:NO WAY...
she gasped loudly
ASR:did you say something?
he asked her stern and rude
Khushi:sir how can i type these on computer it will take 4 to 5 hours and its already late.
she replied nervously and fearfull
ASR:i didn't asked for your advise miss gupta.
she looked at him helpless and her big beautiful orbs began to get moist it wasn't that she can not type those it was just that she can not type them now but how i explain this to him...
she thought to herself and then again looked at him
ASR:and don't worry because you wont type these on computer but by a simple typewriter
Khushi:what...?type writer but how can i mean it will take much more time sir.
ASR:yes a type writer and the peon will give you one from the store room
she looked at him to say something but he walked away before she could even think for an excuse to convince that LAAD GOVERNER.
Riya:ohh my god where is she?
Laa:in the office riya.
lavanya replied lazily
Riya:i know that she is in the office but what's taking her so long there?she know its tuesday its the when she goes to meet her...
before riya could complete lavanya interrupted
Laa:okay yarr she will be coming home maybe something important have come up please don't be hyper.
lavanya tried to calm her but to no avail
Riya:ohh come on laa you know its already 8 of the night when will she come home?and i know its your boyfriend who must have gave her some stupid task to do.
she uttered annoyed and lavanya looked displeased
Laa:what is this yarr... why you both are always against him.and why he would give her any task when its not office time.you are just too much.
lavanya tried to suppress her anger.
Riya: because he is hell bent on making khushi's life like hell and today the reason is that she sulked him according to him but for me she only said the truth. HE IS AN ECCENTRIC.
she growled in anger she was really irritated of the strict behavior her BOSS showed only for khushi.
Laa:ohh my gosh she called him eccentric???eccentric i mean in front of him??? have she lost it??
lavanya could not believe the nerve of this girl.
Lavanya looked at riya and said Laa:SANKA DEVI it is the right name for khushi and LAAD GOVERNER for him...
and their was a small giggle from both.
hey devi maiyya its 8 of the evening now what do i do and these damn files...ohh my god how am i supposed to go to the hospital.and this laad governor why he is not leaving?? she was brought out from her thoughts by her phone who was ringing she picked it up saw the num it was from hospital her breath stopped.they never called then today?why today?the tissues of her whole body tightened as she picked the call
Khushi:hello??
Caller:can i talk to miss khushi gupta?
Khushi:yes this is khushi speaking?
her voice shivering due to the thoughts her mind was invading.
Caller:mam i wanted to know will you come to the hospital or not.
Khushi:i don't know i mean maybe i...i will try.every thing is okay na?
she asked worried
Caller:yes actually he was asking if you are coming or not.and we have to fed him the medicines so if you are not coming then we will give him the medicines. you know its not good for him to delay his medicines and you also know that after having medicines he would be intoxicated so he wont be able to meet you properly.so mam please tell us are you coming tonight or not.
khushi heard every word while tears flowed down her cheeks.
"he is asking for me.he is waiting for me i have to go.i have to go.i will go to meet him" she thought to herself when the caller asked
Caller:hello mam are you there?
she wiped the tears and replied the caller
khushi:I'm coming okay am on my way. she cut the call and looked at the time it was 8:30 and she was still inside the office.
Khushi:i have to do something and that soon she looked up to see him but he was not standing there
Khushi:khushi he is not watching you come on just do it yes khushi just do it.she ordered herself as she picked her bag and left her cabin as she crossed the hallway she started running to reach the exit.

PRECAP
ASR CAUGHT HER RUNNING AWAY.

HOW WAS THIS????????PLEASE COMMENT AND LIKE FRIENDS.BECAUSE YOUR COMMENTS ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE MORE AND WRITE BETTER...
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
superb update...loved it !!!

mickyami thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THAT WAS TOOO GUD UPDATEEE
BUT YR WHY U POST TOO LATE
PLZZZ UPDATE SOON
ND I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THY STORY HAS SOO LESS LIKES INSTEAD IT IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY WITH GR8 CONCEPT
BT U PLZZZ UPDATE SOON
OR ATLEAST TELL US WHEN WILL U UPDATE?
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very nice...
index pls...