Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Part 13

"Will you marry me maan?" asked geet again. Now maan turned his gaze towards geet. The trust she has in him can be seen in her eyes. Maan too don't want geet to go but geet is only family to mohinder. But he don't want to hurt geet. Maan turned towards temple, started climbing the steps. "Maan where are you going?" asked geet. Maan didn't answer. After 5 minutes maan came back to geet. Without wasting a minute maan filled geet's parting. First geet got startled but she smiled widely at him.

At the same time when maan's filled geet's parting, in the temple Aarti has started, the drums which they play during aarti are played. Its like even Durga Maa is also giving her blessing for maan and geet. They both turned towards the temple and folded their hands taking blessing from the almighty. There an old lady who has seen the act of maan and geet smiled at herself. She called them.

"Bacho" called the old lady. Maan and geet turned towards the old lady. "Idar aao (come here)" called the lady. When they reached her she caressed their faces and smiled at them. "Sada suhaagan raho beta, bhagwan ne banaya hai aapke jodi" blessed the old lady. Maan smiled at the old lady while geet didn't give any reaction. She don't know the meaning of what she told. But seeing maan smiling she too smiled. She took out a locket and gave it to maan. Maan first hesitated to take it. "Rakho beta aapke paas, aapko iski zarurat padega. Aage ka raasta bohot katarnak hain. Jab yeh ladki musibat mein hain uske gale mein pehna dena" told the old lady.

(Keep it with you, you will need it. The path in which you are going is too dangerous. When this girl is in danger tie to her neck).

Maan took it and kept in his pocket safely. "Ji, why we will be in danger. We have our parents with us na? nothing will happen" told geet. The old lady smiled at them and left from there without saying a word. But she turned back at once "Aap dono zarur juda honge, aur yeh ayega tera pati tumari raksha karne ke liye" (You both will be separated. And he your husband will come as your savour) told that old lady laughing like a maniac. Maan who never believes in this things just shrugged off where as geet who is in her dreamland that maan married her and she will be always with him. They both sat there for some time. "Geet its getting late we should go to farm house now? are you not hungry?" asked maan. Geet nodded for a yes.

Maan and geet walked towards the farm house talking, teasing each other. Finally maan is so relaxed to see his mishty completed back to herself. They reached farm house, still annie and Vicky are playing. Geet ran to them to join the game. Geet is now standing back to annie. When Vicky throwed the ball geet tried to catch it. She caught the ball but the next second she collapsed on the ground in a poll of blood.

Maan and Vicky are horrified. "GEEET" Shouted both. Hearing their scream annie turned back and the elders who were talking inside the house came out running. Maan rushed to geet, geet is unconscious by now. Maan heard a vehicle sound from back but he didn't pay any attention to it. Mohinder and Raghu came outside running and saw geet in a pool of blood. Her face and shoulder covered with blood. Some one aimed for annie but geet came so suddenly that it shot geet.

Maan is continously patting her cheeks but she is unconscious and blood is oozing out of her shoulder. Without wasting time, mohinder took geet in his arms while raghu started the car. Maan too got into the car. The drove to hospital which is 10 kms away from farm house. Annie is crying seeing geet's blood. "Bhai bhai, geet di geet di what happened to her?" asked annie to Vicky. Vicky is so shocked to realize what happened few minutes back. Pooja is continously trying to call Raghu, but he is driving. She is so much worried and dadimaa is not less.

Within 10 minutes they reached hospital. "Doctor doctor" shouted maan. hearing the shout doctor came out, he saw geet in Mohinder's arms. "Nurse bring the stretcher and arrange the OT" told doctor hurriedly and took geet to the OT. Raghu called to pooja, who is consoling a crying annie. Pooja answered the call. "Hello Raghu how is geet? How this all happened?" asked pooja worriedly. "Pooja, relax listen to me first. Take maa and children with you and come to hospital. Its not safe to be there" told raghu. Without questioningly anything pooja did what raghu told.

Here maan is standing like a statue, just a second ago she was so happy and now she is inside the OT. After the initial treatment doctor came out. Mohinder asked him worriedly. "Doctor how is geet?" "Mr. Handa, calm down. we cant say anything now. she lost lot of blood and we are trying in our blood bank for her group" told doctor. "Doctor can I meet her once?" asked maan, he is having tears in his eyes. "Please doctor please once I want to see geet" requested maan. "Ok but don't disturb her. still we didn't take out the bullet from her shoulder" told doctor. "Bullet" gasped elders.

Maan rushed inside without listening anything. Mohinder collapsed on the bench dejected. Raghu immediately calmed him. "Mohinder, see nothing will happen to our geet. She will come out with a smile" convinced raghu, who is almost in the verge of crying. Mohinder hugged raghu, "Why raghu, why god always punishes me. Rano left us that's not enough now geet is in this condition" cried mohinder. Dadimaa placed her hand on mohinder's shoulder. He looked at her "Dekho mohinder, don't loose hope. Nothing will happen to our geet. All our prayers are there with her. don't worry be strong"

On the other side, Vicky held annie's hand, they both are walking towards the idol of god which is t entrance of the hospital. They both joined their hands and prayed for their geet. "Babaji, please save my geet di. I love her very much god, when she again plays with me na I will give you chocolate promise babaji" prayed annie for her geet di. Vicky smiled with tears listening to her innocent prayer. They still folded their hands infront of god.

Inside the OT:

Maan is standing beside geet's bed. Wires are connected to her. maan's heart pained seeing his geet in this condition. He took geet's hand in his "Geet, just now you told once we get married we will never be separated. Then you are not fulfilling your promise geet. Why you are sleeping geet get up na. You know na I cant see you in pain and you also know that I don't those who fail to fulfill their promise. Do you want me to hate you mishty no na. then please open your eyes na. See outside everyone are crying for you" now maan is also crying seeing his mishty, his geet in that condition.

Maan remembered the old lady's words. (Keep it with you, you will need it. The path in which you are going is too dangerous. When this girl is in danger tie to her neck). Immediately he took out that locket from his pocket and tied around geet's neck. The next second geet started breathing heavily. Seeing her condition maan panicked. "Doctor" shouted maan running out. All are shocked hearing maan's scream.

"What happened maan?" asked pooja. "Maa, maa geet ko kuch hua" told maan. Doctor rushed inside, while other are pacing to know any news. While dadi sat beside mohinder who is shattered completely. 2 hours, after whole 2 hours doctor came out. "Congrats, its really a miracle. She is responding to the treatment. We took out the bullet and now she is out of danger" informed doctor.

All of them sighed in relief, a small smile playing on everyone lips. maan is over the moon after knowing his mishty is fine. "We will shift her to ward after few tests, you can meet her then. But don't disturb her" told doctor. Raghu got a call to his mobile. He answered the call. "Hello" "Tension me ho? Is she dead or alive?" asked the other person. "Who are you?" asked raghu angrily. The other person laughed loudly. "That bullet is actually for your daughter, but unfortunately she came in the middle and risked her life. If she would have not come, your daughter might be dead by now"

"Rahul' I am warning you again and again. Keep the business rivalry till business, if you try to harm my family again then face the consequences. Don't you dare to touch my family again" warned raghu and cut the call. He is frustrated "That rahul tried to kill annie, oh god, because of me today geet is in danger" thought raghu. He can find the questioning gaze of mohinder and pooja on him. "Its Rahul who tried to kill annie, but they shot geet" told raghu with pain. Maan who is still standing there is shocked listening raghu.

Just at that moment he found Vicky is coming with annie. He didn't left annie from that second. He is like shadow to her. soon geet is shifted to special ward. Mohinder saw her pale face and her shoulder is bandaged. He felt pain seeing his daughter in that state. After some time he came out, "I am so sorry mohinder, because of me it all happened" told raghu with guilt. "No raghu don't say like that. Annie is also my daughter both are equal to me" told mohinger hugging his friend tight. Pooja smiled seeing them but he is worried for both geet and annie.

Maan, Vicky and annie are looking at geet waiting for her to open her eyes. Maan took geet's hand in his. "I know geet you will never leave me" thought maan and smiled. But the thought of someone tried to kill his sister made him angry. But he kept his cool for time being. Now geet's maang is filled with blood and sindoor. Maan caressed that part lovingly. Slowly maan drifted to sleep beside geet, while Vicky and annie on the couch.They sent dadi to KM in one of the car, as she is very tired of all the happening today.

Precap:  Over Possessive maan ๐Ÿคข

Geet angry on maan. ๐Ÿ˜ก why??? ๐Ÿ˜•

Tomorrow sunday so no update ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If you like to read my work then add 'chinni10' to your buddy list.

Ok friends, here is part 13. How is it?? ๐Ÿ˜•

Come on jaldi jaldi give me likes and long comments. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love

Chinni.

Edited by chinni10 - 11 years ago
-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
Congratulation for the new thread

Awesome update

Oppsss no one in the family know tht they r married bcoz of the incident

Finally geet is out of danger

Rahul u will rot in hell ๐Ÿ˜ก

precap seems to be interesting ๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by -gurtimaniac- - 11 years ago
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
~~edited~~

shocking update
i thought the unexpected will be maaneet geting married nd family gets to know 
not too much
but here this was thee, four, five much
i mean rahul tried to kill annie by mistake geet came in between nd she got the bullet in her arms
i didn't get that old women character at first she bless them nd gave them a locket for their safety 
but other hand she laughing like a manic
what' the mystery behind the mysterious lady
precap
so from next update maan will become highly possessive lover
will be waiting for his possessiveness
ouch geet angry on maan
but why????????

Edited by lovesia - 11 years ago
meettu thumbnail
Awsome update.
Its tooo goood.
Rahul tried to kill annie but geet come in between.
Geet is hurt badly.
Thank god she is saved.
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovesia

~~edited~~

shocking update
i thought the unexpected will be maaneet geting married nd family gets to know 
not too much
but here this was thee, four, five much
i mean rahul tried to kill annie by mistake geet came in between nd she got the bullet in her arms
i didn't get that old women character at first she bless them nd gave them a locket for their safety 
but other hand she laughing like a manic
what' the mystery behind the mysterious lady
precap
so from next update maan will become highly possessive lover
will be waiting for his possessiveness
ouch geet angry on maan
but why????????

Thank you for your lovely comment dear, the answer for your question is, the old lady is just hinting that there are problem in their way which they have to face. And she laughed because they should not take it seriously and at the same time they should not forget. its because of their age, they are too small to understand life ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update๐Ÿ‘
Maaneet marriedโญ๏ธ
Maaneet hospital scene so emotional ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next๐Ÿ˜Š\
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a intense updt...rahul shot at annie but it hit geet...that lady said they will be separated but maan will rescue her...now they wont be separated na????would love to watch the possessive Maan...why will geet be angry on maan????continue soon...
BTW, congrats on new thread...
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Business rivalry mein aisa bhi koi karta hai kya๐Ÿ˜ก
ahsaaspyarka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread...update was so terrifying...my heart almost dropped when geet was shot, thnakgod she is fine...maan and her babaji will never let anything happen to our maaneet.

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice update

geet shot but finally all safe thank god