Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Pooja: Oh god then tht's some srs drama but u know wht I don't understand is tht y does all the srs drams in PV has to take place during a party lyk wen Aarti came to Palk's b'day dressed as Arpita there was some drama, then Yash found out abt Arti's pregnancy during his b'day and Aarti ran away and they had the little get together for Arti's b'day Yash got to found abt Arti's pregnancy complications now this... boy I tell u.. 😆but one good thing though atleast Yash will finally know the truth the only thing we will have to worry abt now is Yash and his family forgiving Arti wonder wht Yash was doing behind the curtain though...*thinks*
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pearl_27

Okay!! I just got some time...and thought of searching something about PV and got to read this latest article! It is from rival site...I don't know if this is posted before or not...

As seen in the earlier episodes of Zee TV's Punar Vivah (Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt. Ltd.), Aarti (Kratika Sengar) and Yash (Gurmeet Choudhary) are coming close yet again but Prashant (Vineet Raina) is still around her.

In fact, in the upcoming episodes, Prashant's closeness to Aarti might call for trouble in Yash and Aarti's paradise.

As per a reliable source, Yash and Aarti will soon start preparing for Shobha (Geeta Tyagi) and Satya's (Amit Singh Trivedi) 30th wedding anniversary with Prashant. Here, they will decide to have a retro theme for the party. Thus, the audience will get to see everybody dressed in a retro style.

Furthermore, since Prashant has been Aarti's ex-husband, he will plan to call his parents, uncle and aunty so that it does not put Aarti in trouble.

One the other hand, when the party is on, Aarti will see a man hiding behind the curtains of the house and she will feel it's Prashant. Hence, she will try to explain him that she is married to Yash now and that she will never get back to him. To her surprise, Yash comes out of the curtain, Aarti will be in for a shock.

When we contacted Vineet, he said, "Yes, we will have a grand celebration for my parent's 30th wedding anniversary." However, he refused to reveal anything further.

Why all celebrations in Punar Vivah end up like this...be it anyone's birthday or KC! And why the hell did they give the suspense!

Bye for now guys...

Remember guys from the facebook entry we came to know that Prashanth was
born on 2 June 1982 i.e Prashanth turned 30 in June.
Refer to 30th October episode.

(PS If anyone could get the snap shot of the FB page it would be great !!!)

So if the Dubeys have their 30th anniversary in Dec 2012 it means ????
Naughty Naughty, they preempted their SR and had Prashanth before they tied the knot ????
Prashanth was born out of wedlock !!!!

Haaa !!!!!

OR its going to be a BLOOPER
Kesha_H. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepti1808

A:Its OK Yashji as long as we were the only ones after the candle and camera went off so our secret is safe. Its not like we are in a daily soap where people are doing live updates on our CON sessions now 
is it ???

HAHAHAHA dat's wht u think 😛🤣
K__S thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The article makes me wonder what is wrong with Aarti to assume it's Prashant behind the curtain? Maybe the build up story will tell. I'm not sure how much of this article is true as the same source said Yash will say those magic words (I love you) and Aarti on her turn will tell him the truth.
Either way I'm glad he hears it from Aarti herself and not someone else!
And seriously they should stop celebrating things in PV, all it brings is disaster.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OH MY GOD... 😲😲😲 Will he hear the truth is the question now. 😛 And if he does, what'll his reaction be? At least he hears it from her mouth. 
Kesha_H. thumbnail
@Saffi: obviously he's gonna be flippin mad but he won't turm into hulk lyk last tym *praying* hmm... maybe I should hav another chat with CVs🤣
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AbbyluvsMaan

@Kitty..
Hahahaa... I just read what u said... 😆
I didnt get frustrated at Aarti today at all... I ws too lost in my Yash ji to get frustrated on Aarti..
Hahaha.. Infact as i have said.. I am planning to kick away Aarti.. Yash ji is mine... 😳

LOL!!! Heya Abby! I can see that you're recovering from the pre-CON effects and from your virtual con-effects. I hope Aarti ji doesn't hear the news of this😆
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
I've seen the article, and you know, I've got say I love it when the CVs prove our predictions right🥳 Crossing my fingers for this one. So far I've gotten lucky with:

Consummation
Pregnancy
Loosing Aarti to finally yearn for her
OCD being gone

Please, please, please, give me the revelation in relation to the ILY CVs☺️
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: InduG64

@Raveena: Thank you...and a very special thank you for digging that up. How did you that. Is there a way I can get the third one...? 

Didi, since you don't post as many times as some of us, what you can do is go to your "My Posts" page and select the DC that you think you made a particular post in and select the links of your posts and check those. 

Also, your analyses, summations, and similar posts are usually linked on the front page of the DC😆

Going incognito. If I'm not too lazy will be back to commend all those analyes, summations, etc you guys have up. P.S. Sammy, your prediction is scary but does make for the perfect ILY confession
Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 years ago