Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@All:Missed you all...Fantastic yash and so sweet love...

I was not well for three days...😭😭

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anituram

@All:Missed you all...Fantastic yash and so sweet love...

I was not well for three days...😭😭

Oh dear plss take care of yourself πŸ€—...get some rest this weekend 😳
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Saf  Lovely takeπŸ‘πŸ‘. The quotes were simply awesome and truly defines the position of AarYa and Prashant.

@Samana  Thanks for liking my postπŸ˜ƒ. Fantastic take as usualπŸ‘πŸ‘. I just wished Yash should confess his love asap so that when Aarti decides to reveal the truth she will know that she has Yash's love for support and no matter what he will stand by her. Though she knows that he loves her still those 3 words are important for her. But then, reading your post i feel this is not the right time for the confession from Yash's side. As you said, it should be at the most unexpected time where Aarti can believe that Yash loves her totally even her flaws not that particular compartments which she had always projected. The Prashant thing was greatly put in by you. The bubble that Prashant is living in is soon going to burst after which he will realise that its the cancer which made him gain sympathy and that none of his past deed have been forgiven, not even by his mother. He may turn more negative if he loses his parents too again and what if instead wanting back Aarti he turns against her just???πŸ˜• 

@Deepti ThanksπŸ˜ƒ and that hilarious convo by you had me🀣 esp. the last two dialogs🀣
🀣.

@Kirthi  Fab takeπŸ‘πŸ‘. Loved what you had to say about Aarti being treated as pet. She was never probably allowed to open up her past with everyone giving her never ending tasks to be done. Well, there is a lot to Pari's character to be shown. 

"And I think along with Yash, his family might stand right behind her and make her see how much she mean to them."

I hope this comes true. I want the Sindhiyas to stand by her and prove Prashant wrong.

@Indu Di  The letter from Aayu to his papa... what a great piece of writingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. It bought tears in my eyes... so emotional and touchy. For the first time, he was embraced by both his parents. Along with them he too for the first time slept peacefully😳.

@Shobs Lovely takeπŸ‘πŸ‘ with those beautiful caps and thanks for liking my post too. U r too hilarious and that telemedicine consult with Dr.Kurien had to be the best🀣.

@Tilu  Welcome backπŸ˜ƒ. This is the right time to come back with all beautiful AarYa scenes happeningπŸ˜‰.

ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo  Awesome take with those beautiful picsπŸ‘πŸ‘. It was indeed a beautiful reality with the ugly illusion on the other side. The battle i hope will all the more be beautiful and emotional with Yash being all the time with Aarti (oops! his AartiπŸ˜‰). 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Interesting discussions all πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Saf : Awesome take πŸ‘πŸ‘.. I lvoed that first quote ..so true .. Yash loves the imperfections in Aarti .. he has fallen in love for that imperfect Aarti and he loves her that only .. awww 😳😳

@Samana : Wonderful take πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... I so agree about Yash going with flow and no more a control freak or a OCD while Aarti had turned into a OCD now all thanks to Yash's influence πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..Finally Yash realised that real world , real feelings , real emotions r much more interesting and pleasant than the abstract world he was living in earlier 😳.. Even I m glad confession dint come yet .. same I wrote in my take too that ILU confession should come once everything is clear in front of Yash so that at least their love journey can begin with truth 😳...

I agree that during actual confession , Yash should get the feel that Aarti too wants to listen to it .. she needs to look a bit shy , embarassed , blushing types so that Yash will get a signal that she too wants to hear it 😳😳

@Kirti :
Loved your take and yes for few seconds I was in disbelief too when Yash closed his eyes expecting a kiss from Aarti 😲😲.. but yess both r building up such a adorable relationship na .. its such a treat to watch these two together in their bedroom moments .. 😳😳.. Right from their suhaagraat till today , both hv come a long way but one thing which remains common even today is their awesome sense of humour πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I agree Scindias so far has taken Aarti for granted and never showed much curiosity in her past because for them she was a widow .. but I guess slowly things r going to change once Prashant will start making its presense felt in the family πŸ€”

@Deepti : OMG OMGG What a hilarious Convo about AarYa's second uss raat CON 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...They can only remember it when they see it in HD quality , so someone should always record it during CON sessions ..no wonder Scindia house has CCTV cameras .. now we know exactly why πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.🀣🀣🀣🀣...Awesomee πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Indu
: OMGG Indu I m simply speechless ... this is excelllent magical beautiful write up straight from Aayu's mouth who is hving the time of his/her life in his/her mother's womb as he/she watches both mommy papa hving their fun bedroom moments before the much awaited ILU confession ......

Aarti was certainly hv fun since she knew that Yash is getting all irritated as she is spending more time with pillows and curtains ... finally Yash decides to give up his OCD nature and admit to Aarti that look I m a changed man , u changed me .. awww 😳😳... Ayu must b a proud kid today watching so much of love , teasing and happiness around his/her momma-papa 😳😳

@Tila : Actually in your absense nothing much happened .. u r lucky that way πŸ˜‰..Paridi court case was resolved by AarYa turning CID and somehow managing to bring producer ka wife as witness ... After that Prashant gave his visit in Scindia mansion when all went to temple and Aarti was alone and thats when Aarti faints , so Prashant gets some advantage to give her medicines and then before family comes , he runs away from backside of the door but his presense is recorded in CCTV footage even though family could not recognise him but his blue scarf gave doubts to Yash thinking I hv seen it ... then thurs-fri were absolute riots with AarYa moments where Yash is trying way to confess to Aarti 😳😳...

@Shobhs : Even I loved the way Shobha splashed water on Prashant's dreams .. he will not dare dream it again in Dubey house at least πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Alamelu :
Chk pic gallery .. plenty of caps posted by Deeps and Thush there 😳😳

@Ash
: Awesome take πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Yess Yash is no more a perfectionist today but he is much more adorable and lively than before all thanks to Aarti 😳😳.. He loves to hv fun , humour and romance in life now .. no more lives in illusion but loves the beautiful reality that he is witnessing in the form of his lifepartner Aarti with whom he has madly fallen in love 😳😳

Hv indexed all takes now πŸ˜ƒ

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo: Perfect picture analysis. πŸ‘You caught hold of all the nuances and presented them so beautifully. Yash and Aarti made a picture-perfect couple yesterday...and the beauty was that they played exactly according to their age and status as an older couple with children. The scene of the day was where Yash makes a mess of the bed and goes onto say "I have changed...because of you," meaning "now I welcome life with all the unpredicabilities, all the adventure, all the varied vibrant hues and appreciate that life may be imperfect but to seek perfection in that imperfection is what it makes it worth living...and I learnt all that from you."

Those confessions were outa this world. I have always found the cliched "I love you" rather forced when spoken just for the sake of being spokem...because love can be conveyed in so many different words or mere actions, like Yash did...Yash never changed for Arpita...but he did for Aarti, and that too without any prompting by her...what more proof does Aarti need: none. He would rather have her tending to him than to the blessed room...he couldn't be more possessive...I mean jealous of his own room? Imagine!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
@Saf, Ash, Deepti, Shobha, & Sudha: Thank you so much. Love you all.πŸ€—
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Indu, that letter was pure poetry. Beautifully done!
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
@ssroomani - thank you... πŸ˜ƒ

@saf - thanks a lot... πŸ˜ƒ

@Sudha - thanks a lot... πŸ˜ƒ
gcluv thumbnail
jyothi ,
lovely analysis  of  pictures of a beautiful episode
where we saw GC and KS shine like a diamond with their acting

i love this serial
love the character yash a lot
may be because -- i am a great fan of gurmeet

loved this scene ---

here yash closes his eyes expecting of a kiss or a hug
it is usually the girl who closes her eyes for a kiss in other serials
whereas in our serial , yash who believes in equality  doesn't mind his partner to make her first move

you are so right
arya's silence speaks  with their eyes , body language and of course through gentle touch