Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Wonderful picture take, Jyo...πŸ‘   Yesterday was really one of the best episodes of PV and you captured all the right moments...

Thank to all who liked and responded to my post...πŸ€—  I could not spare the time for a more detailed take today, but all I wanted to say have been said by all of you...and more!  

Just saw a post on the MF about an anniversary party and Yash coming to know the truth...any idea about that?
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: inlieu

Indu, that letter was pure poetry. Beautifully done!

@inlieu: Thank you.😳
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo:Tq jyo...I am well now...Just now read all your analysis and all our dcians...Gr8..From monday i will be back with my comments...Though it wont  have professional touchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Tilu:Back in action kya...

@zetter:Loved your take as alwaysπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

What a lovable and different love story as said by vidhi...I feel yash is in love with aarthi more😳😳

@Tilu:I hope atlease before my preggy yash will confess his loveπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by anituram - 11 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Reading all of my sweet dcians takes..Still i hope atlease within tomorrow i will completeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

"aisa...vaisa..."

He was too cute! πŸ˜†

thank you samana for posting this...it indeed was way too cute...reminded me of a puppy dog...
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wasn't this a beautiful moment...I guess Yash was expecting to caress his face, like she did when she brought him back from the dargah that rainy night...
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey All...Don't have much time πŸ˜­

Wonderful discussions everyone πŸ‘ πŸ‘ you guys are the best and thank you all for liking and replying to my take...Can't answer you all individually but I wanna let you know that I really appreciated your comments πŸ€—

@Indu: Evening Bud! hope you had a great day and that your evening is going smoothly...Have a good night! *muah* 

P.S I left you a reply in the MF on our Little Aayu's letter πŸ˜‰ 

@Jyo: OMG Hun that pic-post was magnificent πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...ITA Yash told Aarti he loves her with his actions and the anticipation on her face said that she knows it but is just waiting to her the words πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

Yash was possessive the way he just walked up to her and hold her shoulders that passionate look and even in his half asleep state which tells her that he wants all of her πŸ€’ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Coming to P that man is very delusional and he only hears and sees what he wants to, very happy to see Shobha giving him a reality check πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Gotta run...busy Saturday, getting ready for Christmas ❀️

You all have a good one and enjoy the rest of your weekend πŸ€— πŸ€— [<:D<]
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Okay!! I just got some time...and thought of searching something about PV and got to read this latest article! It is from rival site...I don't know if this is posted before or not...

As seen in the earlier episodes of Zee TV's Punar Vivah (Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt. Ltd.), Aarti (Kratika Sengar) and Yash (Gurmeet Choudhary) are coming close yet again but Prashant (Vineet Raina) is still around her.

In fact, in the upcoming episodes, Prashant's closeness to Aarti might call for trouble in Yash and Aarti's paradise.

As per a reliable source, Yash and Aarti will soon start preparing for Shobha (Geeta Tyagi) and Satya's (Amit Singh Trivedi) 30th wedding anniversary with Prashant. Here, they will decide to have a retro theme for the party. Thus, the audience will get to see everybody dressed in a retro style.

Furthermore, since Prashant has been Aarti's ex-husband, he will plan to call his parents, uncle and aunty so that it does not put Aarti in trouble.

One the other hand, when the party is on, Aarti will see a man hiding behind the curtains of the house and she will feel it's Prashant. Hence, she will try to explain him that she is married to Yash now and that she will never get back to him. To her surprise, Yash comes out of the curtain, Aarti will be in for a shock.

When we contacted Vineet, he said, "Yes, we will have a grand celebration for my parent's 30th wedding anniversary." However, he refused to reveal anything further.

Why all celebrations in Punar Vivah end up like this...be it anyone's birthday or KC! And why the hell did they give the suspense!

Bye for now guys...

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@deepti phew thank god..I thought I'm gonna miss all the romance πŸ˜†
thankuu so much ...love you πŸ€—
should I watch it from Monday or only Friday episode ? πŸ€” πŸ˜†

@saf @shobs thanks a lot ..πŸ€—

@sudha Haan he is so cuteee I felt like doing a CONHUG ☺️ πŸ˜†

awww thanks so much for the warm welcome .missed you all πŸ€—

πŸ€—

@ash yes so good to be back on time..cant wait for next week.. πŸ˜³

@jyo thanks for the awesome A/R πŸ€£ πŸ€£ I'm going gaga over yash ji ...well nothing new as its my daily routine πŸ˜† btw he was superrr adorable with all the expressions..thanks for the summary of the episodes..

@anitu Yeap..back in action πŸ˜› time to drool over GC @ yash πŸ˜†
oh I hope so not 🀣and he will confess before that or on that day..wow you will be really happy na,name your son yash and daughter aarti..or if you can name them AAYU πŸ˜†

who thinks yash is gonna confess next week ? or another BOMB prashant ka saach? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
what about aarti's health ? it's been a month I guess..not sure why cv's are not giving much importance to it.. πŸ€”
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

As Per Telly Chakkar

As seen in the earlier episodes of Zee TV's Punar Vivah (Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt. Ltd.), Aarti (Kratika Sengar) and Yash (Gurmeet Choudhary) are coming close yet again but Prashant (Vineet Raina) is still around her.

In fact, in the upcoming episodes, Prashant's closeness to Aarti might call for trouble in Yash and Aarti's paradise.

As per a reliable source, Yash and Aarti will soon start preparing for Shobha (Geeta Tyagi) and Satya's (Amit Singh Trivedi) 30th wedding anniversary with Prashant. Here, they will decide to have a retro theme for the party. Thus, the audience will get to see everybody dressed in a retro style.

Furthermore, since Prashant has been Aarti's ex-husband, he will plan to call his parents, uncle and aunty so that it does not put Aarti in trouble.

One the other hand, when the party is on, Aarti will see a man hiding behind the curtains of the house and she will feel it's Prashant. Hence, she will try to explain him that she is married to Yash now and that she will never get back to him. To her surprise, Yash comes out of the curtain, Aarti will be in for a shock.

When we contacted Vineet, he said, "Yes, we will have a grand celebration for my parent's 30th wedding anniversary." However, he refused to reveal anything further.

I am Happy at one side that Aarti herself revealing the Truth to Yash by Mistake...Another side I am Scared How Yash will React to it When He Hears...Its Totally High drama...
So As Per the Previous TC article now its Confirmed that Yash Will Stand for Her...but Very First He Will be Angry on Aarti for Hiding it...
So May be At the End of Next Week We will See this Celebration as Maha Episode...
Expecting today a Promo...