7th UPDATE! - Puvi (PuvZ) Needs Your Prayers Now!

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I got this from her boyfriend:

Ms Safii. we are losing her. She is shifted to ICu again. Heart beat decreasing. happen about an hour or 2ago.

--

PLEASE pray for her. Please, she needs it right now!

For those of you who don't know what happened: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3341364

Update: Ms safii i promise to keep u updated no matter what happen. Not much diference. Except for stabil heartbeat. We are allowed to see her only bt cant wake or tok to her and she is still in ICU. She is screaming in pain everytime. And its painful to watch. very painful for me. And tgank u to every1 for all ur love and prayes.

Update 2:

Ms safii,

as i told u in past msg. She is up. weak and drowsy. Bt stil smiling.. had a tok with doc, he said out of critical condition . Bt still in ICU. she not able to talk.Bt i am typing this msg with her beside me. Thank u to every1 for ur prayers. and i would like to apologize bcoz i am not gonna help her reply any posts. bcoz this makes her excited and her heart beats fast due to happiness. Bt not to worry i wil keep Ms.Safii updated bout her condition everyday. And do pm ur posts to her. I dont want her to be ledt behind. Thanks

Xiao Hei

Update 3:

As i promise, she is showing great improvement. Doc said maybe she can be shifted to normal ward today . She is hungry bt nt able to eat much. She is throwing thatrum . Dont want to eat porridge .. Thank u

Update 4:

Ms Safii.. How are you ?? Sorry for troubling you.. She has been shifted back to normal ward.. They took few of her tubes.. You should have hear her screaming.. Lucky the hospital walls dint collapse.. There is 2 more near her chest .. Her IF friend called her.. And she is over the moon.. She is driving me nuts.. Man.. She looks so healthy and strong... Miracle ...And 1 more thing.. Yesterday morning a girl came to visit her.. She might be a chinese or malay.. But Puvi was in ICU.. Not allowed to visit.. When i told her she went away.. I dint get to ask her name.. None of our friends or relative.. So Puvi ask you check it out.. Is a friend from IF ??

Update 5:

Gt a cal at 4 plus from her mum at hospital. Her heartbeat went unstable. bt all well nw. They hv put her to sleep.

Xiao Hei

Update 6:

Ms safii her heartbeat decreased very badly. Its 40 - 50 per minute nw. Doctors are planning to trf her back to ICU. They just cant understand what is wrong with her.

They found the solution.. Its due to her tubes which is attached to her valves near her heart to dispose dirty blood... They took it off.. They believe it will stabilize her heartbeat

Update 7:

Ms safii, like i update yesterday she started vomiting since she took her lunch yesterday. We though it was just a simple food poisoning. Bt till nw she hasnt stop vomiting. To make things worse she is vomiting blood nw . She is nt able to eat or drink anything at all. Doctors believe maybe it has to do with the lunch she took with her dad. Who bought her out for a while yesterday. Due to this she is weakening. Pulse are dropping. They put her on observation and her breathing supporting systems are attached back to her. She is put to sleep . Sorry to trouble and thanks. Just wanted to update u. Guess we are really troubling u a lot.

Xiao Hei

Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OH NO!
I  hope she recovers!
I will pray for her
Edited by J.M.Singh - 11 years ago
MariyaOshin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jesus heals her...

Edited by mariya05 - 11 years ago
disha_rajdev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sure she will recover.we all will pray for her.she will come and comments with her monkeys soon.she will come back soon.
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my πŸ˜” 

Gonna keep her in my prayers πŸ€—
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh nooo am scared!!! god please help her...😭
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!!!
Praying for her..
May God bless her with speedy recovery...
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hope she recovers soon!!!! May god bless her !!! 
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Oh no!!!
Hope she recovers!!
Get well sooonnn!
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg😲 again
I am praying for her😭 nothing will happen to her. she will be fine.😭