Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

9424976 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow! This was awesome. I just wowza! I could feel what Arnav was feeling, you were that descriptive. I understood him completely...that feeling...well heck a lot of feelings actually. So many emotions, the insecurity, jealousy, anger- gosh does he know how much of a goner he is? Even NK knows! I love NK by the way hehe. And poor Khushi, she's confused but now she's going to make him even more angry. But I felt awful for Arnav..especially when he was observing her with NK and how his heart dropped and just he got this feeling of emptiness from everything I loved it gah! I cant describe what im feeling right now but wowza
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You sure have a way with words, I must tell you.  You were so minute with your descriptions that it feels like one is a fly on the wall that is not only observing this scene but feeling their angst, anger, sadness, etc. . .   It was long and I can see where some readers may be lost along the way but as you said it was crucial for him to not only understands why he feels this way but to the extent that he had hurt her.  She is fearful of him but only because he has broken her heart cruelly on Diwali and other times.  He treats her like a peon who jumps when he says jump.  She knows she deserves better even if she loves him.  She does not need to be treated this way - to be played with as if a pet.  He just saw that hurt and also her resolution to distance herself away from him.  What do they say: distance makes the heart grows fonder?  Let him stew in his anger and realize what she means to him: pain in the neck or the sansein he needs to be alive?  Funny how people can see it but the 2 bumbling idiots can't and keep hurting each other.  So who will come to their rescue? 
Atyay thumbnail

Wow!!!  πŸ‘

You presented Arnav's view so well! Must say his arrogance & ego is too much! I don't mind him suffering in his personal hell at all... after all, it IS HIS SELF-CREATED.

I liked NK's views very much! Him, giving Arnav tough competition for Khushi's attention is awesome. Arnav needs to understand disappointment, heart break & misery, which he has always inflicted on Khushi so casually.

Thank you for the PM... will be looking forward to your next update, eagerly!!! 😊
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
They r so confused... Specially arnav
A_BA thumbnail
Arnav is definitely one of the most irrational men on the planet! He thinks he cares about Khushi's well-being because he's going to be his cousin's sister in-law?? He can't be that delusional...he just doesn't want to admit what he really feels. Even though reading Khushi's diary was wrong, I'm glad he read it and knows how much he has actually hurt her. Hopefully he will make amends soon.

By the way, your writing is just amazing. I can't even imagine writing something with that many details, it must taken forever...but whatever the case, you are supremely talented!
__blossom__ thumbnail
Great update!
I loved how arnav's emotions were described...
It was beautiful!
And the way khushi was so uneasy...scared i could feel it while reading...
And i absolutely loved NK! <3
varshapan thumbnail
oh that was a brilliant update!!

awesome. as usual.
aquagal thumbnail
Brilliant...
Payal is now sure of her sixth sense..
NK is too sure of Arnav & Khushi's feelings..
He is the one who's clever and knows this situation better and he would do anything to make Arnav realize & confess his feelings...
And now Arnav realizes all his follies in the past..
Great..
LittlePrincess8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poor Arnav...but he needs to understand what is happening and he cant always hide himself...he needs to admit it ...but my heart goes with Khushi...she is the one getting hurt...
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome brilliant update.. thanks for double treat.. at the end of reading, i was feeling dont know for whom to feel bad.. for Arnav or for Khushi.. sigh..