Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Brilliant! Your captured the essence of their characters so beautifully ...her fears , his attraction and more for her...his realisation of how he has hurt her...possessiveness and jealousy ...
So many emotions each written so wonderfully! 

Loved it! 
samarablog thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its heartwarming and breaking my heart too :(
i simply can not imagine where will this lead too :(
agony..lovee :(

jtammareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Poor Khushi is trying to preserve her heart from heart break again. Nk know about the feelings they both have for each other. I hope he will help Arnav realize them soon than irritate him by being close to Khushi. Payal has her doubts about Arnav and Khushi. Hope she could help. Well for Arnav he is in deep pit. He has a lot to make up for when it comes to Khushi. Considering their past. I really hope instead of giving up he would pursue her properly by first appolozing about his behavior in past and why he behaved so. But I guess he needs to realize he is in love with Khushi first do it. 

Thanks for the pm.
ipkknd_gbdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Here's my honest opinion...don't take it in the wrong way:

Some parts were excellent - including the way you described how Arnav saw Khushi's hair (flowing river thing, and wanting to see how the sunlight reflected off it, etc.) and the last part were Khushi backed off in fear when Arnav made a move, to brush his hand through his hair. Arnav's reaction was nicely described.

BUT, I felt that some parts were unnecessary and made that part of the update boring...This is just my opinion because I am personally not a big fan of detailed, minute descriptions - I skip them even if they are included in Harry Potter :D (I'm sure that you have readers that love your descriptions - because many many many people enjoy such things - but I am not one of them...and so I'm mentioning it...don't take it negatively. :D)
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant update
Loved it
Amazingly written
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting developments.
Thank you for 2 long chapters.
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poor Arnav ...in an upheaval of unfamiliar emotions and reactions , not knowing such powerful feelings can only mean love ...the pull towards Khushi , the passionate attraction , the jealousy of a perceived competitor and above all the underlying possessiveness ...and then the uncertainty of  her feelings , the sense of being overlooked , disregarded and hence an almost mulish resentment ...
No wonder his words run away from him yet again . 
Khushi's hurt and withdrawal was palpable ...
Can we hope for some relief for these two tortured souls ...and soon ...?

Wonderful writing and hoping for more ...soonest , please.
Thank you dear for the pm.

meem17 thumbnail
Loved every bit of it
Thanks for the updTe
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
Beautifully written, I love how Arnav is battling with his emotions, and I love how Payal has a sixth sense and can deeply understand Khushi. So NK is going to be matchmaking?...love it, I always thought NK would be great bringing them together and I'm enjoying jealous Arnav!
Please don't leave it too long to update, your story is really amazing!
NikitaM11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really great chapters! Arnav has come so far, and I really hope he is able to figure out his feelings for Khushi soon enough!! Great update! :)