Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cleopatraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

what kind of question is this?πŸ˜•

we have always been die hard fans of Cherry. we call ourselves cherrians. We even part of cherry's staff. If you want latest updates about cherry then you can ask me or my other cherrian, ruky😳 we soon going for a shopping tour with cherry. if you have some suggestions on what you want Cherry to wear at a Race 2 promotion event then tell us we can buy it for cherry. Do you like her in hot pants or those cherry style saris😳 There is also a huge surprise in january you will see cherry in a cherry dress designed by me and my cherrian, ruky πŸ˜³ aren't you just hell excited for that β˜ΊοΈ

God i'm sorry Puffin/// πŸ˜†i shouldn't have asked that question///how dare i//😑
sowwie//anyways i'm out you cherriyans carry on//😊
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

Yes you right ruky they just freaking jealous of ruky's skin, not only her skin but her everything  πŸ˜³

Exactly she can buy all the jewelry she wants, she doesn't need endorsements. Also cherry is an inspiration she took her family to the court. She is a legend πŸ˜³

Absolutely she's invincible 😳 haters haters go away never come back on another dayπŸ˜›
Cleopatraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Before going i must admit the cherriyans are cute//πŸ‘πŸΌ
ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ikasha

Before going i must admit the cherriyans are cute//πŸ‘πŸΌ

Awww so cute!😳 Thank you dear!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ruky786

Absolutely she's invincible 😳 haters haters go away never come back on another dayπŸ˜›

Totally πŸ˜³

and loved this:

"haters haters go away never come back on another day"

Going to write this on a paper with color pens etc. and put it in cherry's bed room so she can always see it then she will always be happy. I will of course write that the statement is by you then you will get more cherries than me πŸ˜‘ but I am sure you will share them with me πŸ˜³
ruky786 thumbnail
Of course we cherryians have to stick together and no don't write just my name...should write it's made by all us cherryians
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: ruky786

Go cherry <3 So proud of you! Proud to be a cherryian Show your dirty and sexy side baby

πŸ˜²πŸ˜†  Hip hip hooray!! Yup go cherry baby move shake it like no tommorrow πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
DARK CHERRY!!! i like...  πŸ˜†
Her silk-smitha-belly  πŸ€’