Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cleopatraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

Cherry had to change some stuff on her make up. She got a little bit late for the interview. Sorry for the delay. She did the interview and I have posted the scan of the interview now.

I got some cherry today 😳 have you ever got cherry?

only the cherries which Cherry herself has in her backyards can be called cherry. So so delicious cherrylicious πŸ˜³

Hold on baba!!!πŸ˜† you guys seriously like cherry (i mean Ameesha)or just being sarcastic///πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Cleopatraaa thumbnail

Omg finally// what has she done to herself//really pathetic//😑
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ikasha

Hold on baba!!!πŸ˜† you guys seriously like cherry (i mean Ameesha)or just being sarcastic///πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😑 Cherry is the best thing that ever happened to us just look at her flawless skin, silky milky hair and gorgeous finger tips..she has great pom poms too

Originally posted by: ruky786

Just look at her silky milky hair aaah I love her kya body hai...kya ada hai she's so amazing <3

agreed πŸ˜³ and most importantly such a flawless skin, heard she got 10 jewelry endorsement deal offers after she said her face is made to endorse jewelry. Stupid endorsement people that they first offered cherry the deals when she made the statement, couldn't they see her flawless face before her statement πŸ˜‘😭
ruky786 thumbnail
Crystal my dear they are just jealous of her skin! She don't need these endorsements she can be successful without them she can buy all the jewellery she needs and she'd still look the HOTTEST

what kind of question is this?πŸ˜•

we have always been die hard fans of Cherry. we call ourselves cherrians. We even part of cherry's staff. If you want latest updates about cherry then you can ask me or my other cherrian, ruky😳 we soon going for a shopping tour with cherry. if you have some suggestions on what you want Cherry to wear at a Race 2 promotion event then tell us we can buy it for cherry. Do you like her in hot pants or those cherry style saris😳 There is also a huge surprise in january you will see cherry in a cherry dress designed by me and my cherrian, ruky πŸ˜³ aren't you just hell excited for that β˜ΊοΈ
ruky786 thumbnail
She'll prove the haters wrong! She'll conquer the world Cherry prove your haters wrong and shake that booty baby
Cleopatraaa thumbnail

I better runaway or else you cherriyans will make me mad today//πŸ˜•
too much love in the air today//πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ruky786

Crystal my dear they are just jealous of her skin! She don't need these endorsements she can be successful without them she can buy all the jewellery she needs and she'd still look the HOTTEST

Yes you right ruky they just freaking jealous of cherry's skin, not only her skin but her everything  πŸ˜³

Exactly she can buy all the jewelry she wants, she doesn't need endorsements. Also cherry is an inspiration she took her family to the court. She is a legend πŸ˜³
Edited by PuffinHypercity - 11 years ago

I better runaway or else you cherriyans will make me mad today//πŸ˜•
too much love in the air today//πŸ˜†

thanks to refer to us as cherriyans that's the biggest compliment ever πŸ€—