MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update dear! 👍🏼
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Part 11

Sangeeta says Gunjan look you have spoil my clothing. Gunjan says I will clean it for you. Sangeeta says don't take the trouble you have done enough. Gunjan says what do you mean? Sangeeta says I have had enough! Everyone stand at the table. Sangeeta says I heard when you told Buaji this morning that you want to serve breakfast to everyone and Seema said that she will tell everyone. Gunjan says so what is your point auntyji? Sangeeta says just because last night, I accidently made you fall in the cake, today you took revenge by spilling food on my clothes! All are shocked. Gunjan says no, I never had such a thought! You have it all wrong Sangeetaji, please believe I did not spill food on you on purpose. Gunjan says if you had pushed me unknowingly, then why would I want to take revenge for such a trivial matter? Or maybe you pushed me on purpose! Sangeeta says enough! Sangeeta says others you may believe what you want but I won't be having breakfast this morning and Sangeeta leaves!

Gunjan cries and says please believe me! Dayal says wait a minute Sangeeta. Sangeeta turns around and looks at Dayal. Dayal says why you are making such a big issue out of this matter. Sangeeta thinks, dear God, I tried to trapped Gunjan but instead everyone is taking her side. Sangeeta says issue out of this? Had Gunjan spill food on you would you have tolerate it? Besides, Gunjan is from Mumbai, she is not accustomed to serve food; Mumbai girls are not traditional and can never be ideal housewives and no chores properly! Shayl says enough Sangeeta! This is the limit. Why was the need to question about Gunjan's ability? Seema says Shayl is right Sangeeta you shouldn't have said that. Gunjan cries and while rachna tries to calm her down.

Seema says but Shayl Sangeeta is not wrong either. Dayal says what do you mean Seema? Seema says why all of a sudden Gunjan decides to serve breakfast? Sangeeta says finally someone sees my view. Gunjan says enough! I have had enough. Gunjan says please forgive me Sangeeta. I spilled food on you purposely and I won't ever do it again. It was stupid for me to think of taking revenge. Sangeeta says that's more like it. Gunjan says and yes, you want to see me as a person who can do these chores properly. I promised you in the next two weeks if I don't perform these chores properly, I swear on myself, I will call my Dad and tell him I will be going back to Mumbai to live with him. All are shocked. Gunjan leaves angrily while Sangeeta thinks, wow, this is great. I have succeeded. Sangeeta and Seema smirk at each other.

Precap:

Vihaan kisses Chaya and give her chocolates (she looks as if she is married) and they have three children!

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update Kevin 😊, can't wait for the next 😉
LOL I love the precap, the way u talked abt Chaya 😆
swagakevin2 thumbnail
LOL depicts a typical Chaya..i wonder..she is always day dreaming lol
Reserved_angel thumbnail
They even don't know, Gunjan can do it all n will prove them wrong..
lets see what will happen in 2 weeks...
Btw thanks for the pm kevin.. 😊
swagakevin2 thumbnail
welcome dear..thanks for support 😊 means alot...
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! Cool update! 👍🏼

The precap was 🤣.
swagakevin2 thumbnail
@Nanny my precaps are very hilarious i guess 😆 thats a typical Chaya!
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Caught up with all the parts finally!! Wow your story is moving at lightening speed!!! Sangeeta will always be a witch 🤢. Chaya is already in love 🤣 and a secret admirer for gunjan 👍🏼. So much going on!!! Cant wait for the next part. Will mayank enter soon??? Who is he going to be paired with??
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Mayank will soon enter... but for now i have not planned his entry... thanks for the compliments...