Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reserved_angel thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This tym really waiting for the next!!
Wud love too see gunjan n rohit..
btw this name rohit remembers me a past thing..
n I burst into laught after reading this name! 😉
wud love to read this name 🤣
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

Hey ! kevin!

Gunjan rolled over Rohit like Humpty Dumpty😃

Would love to see some more fireworks btw Gunjan & Raj( Bad guy)

Rachna really knows to judge people now😕😕.

Chaya is already in the time Machine dreaming of her future😆 with Vihaan

Rajeev _How cute😉. Blushing?????

Missed posting on few updates so here they are summarized😊

Keep going! Kevin -will be regular henceforth😳

😆😆😆
your comments are wonderful 😉 Gunjan- we should call her humpty dumpty then😆
another shocker coming with rajeev..😉
ok cool. thanks for being around 😃

swagakevin2 thumbnail
@awesome life i wonder whats behind *ROHIT* guess he was your boyfriend 😲😆
Reserved_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagakevin2

@awesome life i wonder whats behind *ROHIT* guess he was your boyfriend😲😆

Hahha
mine????
I hate this bf/gf concept a lot.. I wud never do such shameful things [being living in such a world]..
but its against my rules.. actually I jealoused someone a lot with this name "ROHIT" to get rid of someone... 🤣
swagakevin2 thumbnail
😲 you hate to have a bf?

i love my gf alot..i can't live without her...

lol..wow..you are evil in a good way 😆
Reserved_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagakevin2

😲 you hate to have a bf?

i love my gf alot..i can't live without her...

lol..wow..you are evil in a good way 😆

what really??
u like these all stupidity??
me an evil??
haha
thanks for the compliment... 🤣
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Its not stupid 😆
when you have a companion you get to see *heaven* there are so many things that happen. i'm not as lovestruck as Chaya but for me, relationships are as good as gold and i love these things and my gf and i are happy though we broke up twice but we are back,safe sound and escape from the enemies!
waiting for more...really very ineteresting indeed
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Part 14

Sangeeta tells Seema as soon the girls reach home we will start the plan. Gunjan and Rachna ( Gunjna) enters and Sangeeta says oh my god, my feet are hurting, I wonder how I will hang out the clothes today. Seema says don't worry I will ask Shayl to do it as she is the only one that helps with the chores these days. Gunjan notices what they are doing and talks loudly and says Rachna, you know housewives are housewives and they should do their work properly and don't complain about their body hurting but I guess only a lazy and bad worker will always pretend to be hurt. Sangeeta says what do you mean Gunjan? Gunjan says excuse me, I was talking to Rachna and Gunjan walks up to her and says or are you feeling guilty and leaves. Rachna says I will hang out the clothes.

Rachna is hanging out he clothes when Dayal is passing by and sees. Dayal comes and says Rachna what are you doing? Rachna says Sangeeta feet are hurting so she asked for help. Dayal says that's alright but why can't Seema do it. Dayal says I will be right back. Sangeeta and Seema are watching television when Dayal approach them. They stand quickly. Dayal says I thought your *feet* were hurting, how can you stand now. Sangeeta says my feet stop hurt besides Seema just give me a massage. Dayal says alright, go and take the clothes from Rachna and give her and Gunjan something else to do other than that. As you know, they should learn to cook or wash or at least clean the house. Sangeeta says alright.

Shayl comes and calls for Gunjan and Rachna. Shayl says I'm going to do some shopping at the market, do come along. GunjNa and Shayl leave. Seema thinks now we will have all the chores to do. Sangeeta says don't worry; I will make sure that Gunjan goes back to Mumbai. Seema says no. That won't happen. Sangeeta says why, what do you mean? Seema says she have another plan and from this plan Gunjan won't be going to Mumbai because she will be busy staying here helping out with the chores. Sangeeta says wow, that's amazing. You are right; at least we will have a helping hand now. Seema and Sangeeta laughs while Prabhu is staring at them and the two witches are shocked.

Precap:

Rajiv is dancing on his terrace and he thinks she should write a letter to Rachna saying he love her.

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey ! kevin,
         😆  Looks like seema and sangeetha are planning to use Gunjan like a washerman,s donkey???🤣
     Not to worry the same donkey is going to turn around and give them a kick of their life🤣
   Dayal confronted seema & sangeetha -surprising😲

Best part -Rajiv is in love with Rachna❤️ and is thinking of writing a letter to confess it- Good or Bad idea😕.
 Hope the fate of the letter does not turn out the way it was in the drama series🤢

Next update -saturday or monday kevin???? just cant wait😉