Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Part 12

Sorry I didn't update yesterday as i was so busy with cooking and so on that Christmas has me busy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shayl says see what you have caused Sangeeta. If Gunjan is not happy how will I face Akash. Shayl leaves. Dayal says Sangeeta you have blown the matter out of proportion and should not have done this. Sangeeta says how does it matter to me? Next time if you want the girls to serve food, then train them. Dayal says are you speaking to me like that? Prabhu says apologized to Dayal Sangeeta. Sangeeta apologizes and leaves. Seema goes to Sangeeta's room is happy. Seema says now once we get rid of Gunjan our task will be done. Sangeeta says she will surely be going to Mumbai back because her chores will have so many flaws. Sangeeta says you know what I mean while the two smile.

Gunjan goes to Rachna's room and says are you ready? We need to leave for college. Rachna says yes and the two girls leave for college. At college, Rajiv is under the tree and is remembering how he and Rachna have bumped heads and he held her hands. Rajiv is blushing and gets up and is walking to college. He bumps into Rachna once again. Rachna says are you doing this on purpose? Because we should stop meet like this or at least get in contact with each other. Rajiv says he was not looking where he was going. Whatever destiny has in store can never be denied. What has to happen will happen and he leaves. Gunjan is there and says wow Rachna. He seems like a great guy. You should be friend him. Rachna says I have come her for study and only study, (mocking Gunjan). Gunjan laughs and says Rachna you are too much! They leave for classes.

In Chaya's class, Chaya turns around and Vihaan and she are chatting. Chaya is thinking he is so cute. And she imagines him with her being married and has three children, one boy and two girls. Chaya is cooking and Vihaan comes home from work and he kisses her and gives her chocolates. He asks her is she wants to go out and Rachna says yes. Chaya is day dreaming this. Vihaan says Chaya what did you say. He claps and she jumps. Vihaan says were you day dreaming. And why were you smiling so much and why did you say yes. Chaya says nothing. You asked a question so I said yes. Vihaan says I told you Sir is here. Chaya turns around and sees sir and says sorry. Vihaan thinks she is one weird girl but seems fun and very pretty. Chaya thinks he is too cute he had me imagining my future with him already. Chaya tells her self, pay attention to sir and stop dreaming about Vihaan! And she smiles.

Precap:

Gunjan slips and she and *the guy* rolls down and she lands on top of him!

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What an update! ๐Ÿ˜† When I read the title I was, "What the - ?" ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿคฃ

Nice pace though! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chaya is crazy the girl is already daydreaming about kids ๐Ÿคฃ. Too much. ๐Ÿ˜Š. Thanks for the pm.
Reserved_angel thumbnail
This is one of the best!!
chaaya ๐Ÿคฃ
children ๐Ÿคฃ
gunjan ๐Ÿคฃ
I wud burst my tummy laughing madly
swagakevin2 thumbnail
glad you guys enjoyed it...
@vanny its a nice caption ๐Ÿ˜†
@vibz no problem! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Part 13

College is over and Gunjan is waiting for Rachna and Chaya. She sees the guy who had sang for her and she followed him. She sees him go under a tree and he sits having some snacks. Gunjan decides to frighten him. So she goes behind the tree and when she looks she doesn't see him and she wonders where he could have gone. She goes under the tree and long around and says this guy is impossible. Then the guy jumps out from the tree and scares Gunjan and she jumps and both of them slip and slide down and roll down. When they stopped rolling, Gunjan is on top on the guy and both of them are shocked.

Gunjan comes off him and says I'm sorry. The guy says I'm sorry, I scared you and we end up falling down. The guy says let's go under the tree. Gunjan says alright. He spreads a cloth and they sit. The guy says have something to eat and he given her some snacks. He introduces himself as Rohit and she is about to tell her name when he says Gunjan! Gunjan says wow, seems like you have all the details of me. Rohit says not really. I overhear your friends calling you that. They continue to chat and Gunjan is laughing and he is admiring her. Gunjan says oh I forgot my sister must be waiting on me. They shake hands and Gunjan says you are a cool guy. The guy says you are one unique girl and you have pretty eyes. Gunjan blushes but says stop flirting and says see you around then. She leaves while the guy smiles.

Gunjan meets Rachna and Chaya. Rachna says where were you? We have been waiting here for the last 15 minutes. Gunjan says when we get in the auto I will tell you. Chaya says wow, you seem happy. Who is he? Gunjan says Chaya stop jumping to conclusions and let's go. In auto, Gunjan is quiet while Rachna and Chaya look at each other and is laughing. Rachna says come on blow it out. Gunjan says alright and she narrates what took place between she and Rohit. Rachna and Chaya surprise, Rachna hugs Gunjan and says I knew you would fall for that guy. Gunjan says hello Ms Rachna, not because I accepted his friendship means, we have a relationship or I intend in having one with him. Rachna and Chaya laughs. Gunjan says we have reach home, stop laughing me and you think about your crushes.  Gunjan smiles.

Precap:

Sangeeta and Seema are playing sick and Gunjan says some housewives always pretend to be hurt especially when they are so lazy and such bad at doing chores!

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ooh gunjan and rohit getting comfortable with each other!!!๐Ÿ˜›. Looking forward to gunjan s taunts!!
swagakevin2 thumbnail
sure thing! i hope for the real sslk plot they bring a new guy for Gunjan
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! Wow! Kev, you certainly know how to throw a loop! ๐Ÿ˜‰
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Hey ! kevin!
              Gunjan rolled over Rohit like Humpty Dumpty๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Would love to see some more fireworks btw Gunjan & Raj( Bad guy)

Rachna really knows to judge people now๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•.

Chaya is already in the time Machine dreaming of her future๐Ÿ˜† with Vihaan

Rajeev _How cute๐Ÿ˜‰. Blushing?????

Missed posting on few updates so here they are summarized๐Ÿ˜Š

Keep going! Kevin -will be regular henceforth๐Ÿ˜ณ