continue soon
wildire thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice...
Arjun is gonna meet Riya...
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice!! meghna is so filmy... so arjun is coming in NY.. update soon!!
awesome update dear :) loved it
loved megha and sameer's meeting
arjun is coming to New York yayyy :) can't wait
rockz.diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey it was superbbb update..
uff megha is soo filmt
sameer n megha they met again awww
arjun ji cmng to NY m waitng waitng for ariyaa itz superb dearr loved it
yas23 thumbnail
loved sameer nd megha scene
waiting 4 ariya meeting
cont soon
aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 6
In the U.S.A
Sunday Morning 8 o'clock
Megha was jogging as usuall but today sameer joined her… when she came out of her house, he came behind her and joind her…. megha had a good stamina but Sameer wasn't used to run so he got tired and he slow down, so megha also slow down… Sameer made an excuse, "woh kal se meri tabiyat kharab thi… isiliye thakavat ho rahi hai"… Megha smiled at him as she knew he doesn't used to jog everyday this is why he is tired… she just wanted to know why he is doing this eventhough she knew the answer, but she just wanted to make sure, so she asked, "kyuon kya hua? Sab theek hai na?" there were more enquiry than concern in her voice… sameer knew that and he also smiled at her question… he said, "I don't know… kya hua hai mujhe? Kal subah se kuch ho gaya hai… lagta hai jaise mere andar ka ek important hissa kahi kho gaya"…. He came very close to her looked like he was going to kiss on her cheek and then he said in her ears, "agar aapko mil jaye to sambhal ke rakhiyega"…. Megha's hearbeat was increasing and she was surprised with Sameer's sudden action and said, "jee mein kuch samji nahi"… Sameer replied, "jab aapko samaj aajaye tab mujhe bata dijiyega"…Megha was blushing and lowered her eyes and was trying to figured it out what he meant… and Sameer broke the chain of her thoughts and both started jogging… as she came back to her house Chhotu was doing something in the garden, she took Sameer to meet Chhotu… 
Megha: Chhotu bhai, inse miliye… Yeh hai Mr. Sameer Sharma… our new neighbor…
Chhotu shooke his hand with Sameer…
Chhotu: nice meeting you Mr. Sameer… I am Chandrakant Verma… you can call me Chhotu
Sameer: it's a nice meeting you too… mein Meghaji se kal mila tha jab apna saman andar move kar raha tha… tabhi pata chala ke humare neighbor to Indian hai… achcha laga…
In the mean time Rehma came out side and she saw Chhotu with Sameer… Chootu introduced Rehma to him and said, "my wife Rehma… Rehma yeh Sameer Sharma hai our new neighbor"
Sameer: Hello…
Rehma: Hii… to aap aaj hi aaye hai…
Sameer: ji nahi… kal move hua tha… it's a second day in my new house…
Rehma: to phir aaj sham ko humare yaha dinner ke liye aayena… 
Sameer: ji thank you very much but mein aaj to nahi aashakta… sab kuch arrange karna hai ghar mein and phir kal mera dost bhi araha hai yaha to uska room bhi arrange karna hai… phir kabhi pakka..
Rehma: ji theek par phir kabhi aap apne dost ko leke ayega dinner pe…
Sameer: Sure… bye
Sameer left for his house and the trio went inside… and they all were praising about Sameer…
Megha was preparing for her interview that she has tomorrow and Riya was researching about her dream project launching her own radio station… and Aarna was teasing Megha and helping her with her interview…. Sunday passed very peacefully 
Next day, Monday… Arjun's filght arrived at 7 o'clock in the morning… after checkout they came outside the airport… they saw Sameer, who was waiting for them… Arjun and Shree hugged Sameer… all of them were very happy… Arjun said, "wow, kitne salon bad mile hai hum…. I am so happy" 
Sameer: ha yaar… mujhe bhi bahut achcha laga… tum dono se milkar… do sal pehle mile the hum, mere ghar… (and Sameer didn't finish that and became sad)
Shree changed the topic: yup… purane dosto se milkar hamesha achcha lagta hai aur hum to ek dusre ke best friends hai…. Who kehte hai na… purane dost wine ki tarah hote hai, it always gets better with time
Sameer: bilkul…
They reached to his house… Sameer showed them their rooms… and ordered a breakfast and he informed, "mujhe abhi office jana hai…par sham ko milte hai… aaj kai dino bad hum teen baith ke humari woh special wine piyenge… aur purane din yaad karenge… tab tak tum log bhi aram karlo"… 
And he left for his office…
Sameer entered into his office… it was on the 25th floor and was well decorated… today they had very busy day, and Sameer had held interview for his assistant post and the candidates were waiting in the waiting room… He took 3-4 girls interviews and then Megha entered in his cabin… Megha was surprised to see him there, as well as him… but both of them act very professional… Megha was very confident…
Sameer Asked, "Megha Verma… your qualification is very good but you don't have any job experience… and we nedded someone experienced who can handle multitask at sametime… so tell me why would we hire you?"
Megha: I know sir I don't have any experience… but let me tell you one thing, to do a decent and same job you need work experience but to do the best and unique work you need a talent, dedication, hard work and confident… and i have all of them so I think I can do it"
Sameer was impressed with her answer and said: is it your confidence or over confidence?
Megha: it is a self confidence sir… I didn't say I am the best but I did say that I can give my best…
Sameer was very impressed and happy and he said, "Megha Verma… I am appointing you as my assisstan… congratulation and you can join our company from tomorrow"…
Megha was very happy and said "thank you sir"… and she left the office and called Riya, Aarna and Chhotu… all of them were very happy
In the Riya's office…
Riya was very happy… her boss Mr. Raman saigal asked about the reason of her happiness… Raman saigal was 38 yrs old Indian guy and owner of Desi Radio station of NYU capus… Riya was like his sister and friend to him… some time they both have arguments but both respect eachother…
Mr. saigal: Riya tumhe bhi pata chal gaya is khush khabri ke bare mein… 
Riya (confusingly): kaun si khush khabri sir?
Saigal: are who Arjun Khanna NY mein hai… hum pehle hoge jo uska interview lege…
Riya: god sir… aap bhi… Pata nahi kya hai use Arjun Khanna mein… jise dekho who uske gun gaa raha hai
Saigal: Are Riya uska interview humare Radio station ke liye bahut faydemand hoga… aur naye sponsers milege hume…
Riya: sir… uske interview se jyada aur bhi kuch hai cover karne ko… agar hum unpe focus karege na to zyada fayda hoga… jaise meine abhi permission granted karwai hai…for tomorrow afternoon… duniya bahr ke bade bade singers concert karne aarahe hai yaha pe… woh kuch Children's cancer charity ke liye… we should focus on that than Arjun Khanna… it's a bigger chance for us… yeh consert sirf Indian hi nahi par Americans bhi dekhege…. Kal subah hi nikal na hoga iske liye…
Saigal: hummm… kya bat hai riya itne bade consert ke liye tumne permission granted karwadi…very good… dekhna tum ek din bahut age jaogi… aur ha tum na khud team chose karo aur woh concert cover karo…
Riya: thank you sir… btw I have already selected my team… we are ready for tomorrow
Mr. Saigal was very impressed with her
In the evening Megha, Riya, Aarna, Chhotu and Rehma was celebrating their happiness all together… a very nice family dinner and dance…. 
Megha: you know woh company Sameer ki hai
Aarna: kaun Sameer?
Riya: wohhh humara naya neighbor… remember Megha ne bataya tha…
Aarna: now I get it… why you got this job?
Megha: shut up Aarna… I got this job becoz of my confidence and talent ok??
Aarna: oh common Megha… mere samne yeh sab bade abde dialoges mat zado… meine hi shikhya tha tumhe and btw mein tumhra boss Sameer nahi hun
Megha was really mad at her… she ran behind Aarna to hit her… and Chhotu stopped both of them… 
Chhotu: waise bada hi achcha insan hai…
Rehma: haa… sach me… bahut hi polite and sweet guy…
Aarna (suspiscously): akshar jis fruit mein kida laga ho ya sad gaya ho, woh hi bahut jyada sweet hota hai… I don't like this Sameer… too sweet…
Megha: tujhe to har kisi me burai nazar ati hai… you keep quiet… he is nice guy…
Chhotu: I agree with Megha… he is very nice
Aarna: I hope so…
after sometime, Aarna left for her house and Riya and Megha went to their room…. Megha put "Hum-Tum" movie on tv…. And there were couple scenes where Rani and Saif met and everytime something goes wrong…. Megha said, "Rii… humare sath to aisa kuch nahi hua…. Jab hum mile to kuch bhi garbad nahi huii" Riya said with surprisingly, "Meg…. Sometime you are too much… that's just a movie… aur phir jo log ek dusre ke liye bane ho to unke milne par kuch garbad kyun hogi? Ulta sab kuch achcha hi hona chahiye"
Megha: par humari mulakat mein to kuch achcha bhi nahi hua…
Riya: you are just unbelievable Megs… ho shakta hai kuch achcha hua ho aur tumhe pata na chala ho... ok good night… and Riay sleep
In the Sameer's house… all three friends were also having a good time… Sameer brought a very old wine and they were remembering old memories from school and colleges….
Arjun: college ke baad aaj hum teeno ek sath baith ke wine pi rahe hai…
Sameer: ha waise college mein kafi dhamal kit hi humne… yaad hai, who Math ke professor Dhillon sir?
Shree: haa… aur unki khoobsurat beti pooja… kya ladki thi
Arjun: aur sir ne tujhe pakad liya tha pooja ke sath… 
Shree: haa….fir use pooja ke badle mein unhone jo hawan kiya tha mera… sare college me badnam kar diya tha use dhillon ne… uske bad ek bhi ladki mujhse bat bhi nahi karti thi
Sameer: teri image ki to band baja di thi…
Sameer and Arjun was laughing at Shree…
Shree: tab se lekar aaj tak single hun… ek bhi ladki ghas nahi dalti… shale Dhillon ka shrap laga hai mujhe…
Trio had a very good time together… they all were laughing at eachother by remembering old memories…

Precap: 
Ariya's first meeting... "jo log ek dusre ke liye bane ho to unke milne par sab kuch achcha hi hona chahiye"...

thats it for now... i know you all are waited for ariya's first meeting but i promise in next part they'll meet for sure... but i hope you guys like this one and plz plz leave you comments here... 
thank you

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sameer-megha nice jodi!! so arjun in in ny.. sameer is megha's boss.. riya really hate arjun!! poor shree!! shrap hai!!

hehehe!! update soon!!  i think they will meet during the dinner @riya's place!!
aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tani23

Amazing chapter dear 

Megha n sameer again met

ria didnt know anything abt arjun 

Arjun coming to US...

waiting for more parts

thak you 😊
 yup Arjun is fcoming to NY... and very soon they'll meet