Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Chapter no. 7
Next day morning….
Megha and Sameer all were in the office…. Arjun woke up early and Shree was still sleeping… Arjun got ready and went out in city… He was just looking around the city… he was at some traffic light… 
There was subway station near him… he saw a car broke down at traffic light, the driver was trying his best to start the car but not started and there were traffic stucked behind his car…. There was also bus stop there where a handicapped woman was trying to get in the bus with her wheelchair…. The bus has that facility and her chair stucked in the supporter and she was not able to get in the bus, many people trying to help her… and a boy was proposing to a girl by getting down on his knees and having a ring in hand…. 
Arjun was observing all this and coming from the left side and Riya was getting late for work… she had to reach early to cover the consert and she was walking fast with having a coffee on her one hand… she was thinking, "oh god… itna bada din hai aur mein aaj hi late ho gayi… pata nahi kaya hone wala hai aaj"… and she came from the right side… both of them didn't see eachother and they hit eachother and Arjun hold Riya from her waist as she was going to lose his balance…and Riya spilled her coffee on her clothes…. 
At the moment they hit eachother, the guy at traffic light- his car started and moved from there and traffic behind him also moved…. The handicapped lady also got in to bus… everyone was clapping… and a man came there with screaming, with happiness… that he didn't miss his bus coz bus was delayed becoz of the handicapped lady… the girl also accepted the boy's marriage proposal and they kissed eachother and people around them also clapping… 
"jo log ek dusre ke liye bane ho to unke milne par kuch garbad kyun hogi? Ulta sab kuch achcha hona chahiye"
As Riya was getting late and she spilled coffee on her dress she got really mad… she couldn't realize the things happening around her… all good things as she believed… she looked angrily at Arjun, however she didn't know at that time that he is the great Arjun Khanna… she said, "ohh shit… dekh ke nahi chal shakte… Are you a blind or what? Mera dress kharab kar diya… moron"… Arjun used to hear girl's praisng for himself, first time some girl is cursing him… the star inside him got hurt… he also rudely replied, "yehi same thing tuhare liye mein keh shakta hun… tum dekhke nahi chal shakti thi"…
Riya: look at you… don't have any manners to say sorry to someone… ek to galti karte ho upar se akad to dekho… jaise pata nahi kaha ke super star ho…
Arjun: excuse me…. Hun me supar star samjee…
Riya: ya right... in your dream… shakal dekhi hai apni… anyways mujhe tumhare sath behez karne me koi interest nahi hai… waise bhi me late ho rahi hun and thanks to you tumne mere dress pe coffee gira di… god ab mein kya karugi… aur maners nam ki to koi cheez hi nahi hai tumme… aisa nahi ke atleast sorry to bol du…
Arjun: kya… mein kyun sorry bolu… galti tumhari thi… tum dekh ke nahi chalti thi… aur wasie bhi agar late hone ka itna darr hai to ghar se jaldi nikla karo… tum jaise kuch Indians ki wajah se hum sab indian badnam hai late pahoch ne ke liye…
Riya was super angry at this rude man… she doesn know what to do…. She was fuming with his wronge attitude that she hates the most…. There was some coffee left in her cup, 
Riya: how rude, ek to galti karte ho upar se attitude…btw yeh jo shirt pehni hai who Armani ki hai right? Ise tum na dryclean me dena warna kharab ho jayegi…
Arjun (confusingly): pagal ho gayi ho kya? Laga hai coffe shirt pe nahi tumhare dimag me giri hai… waise yeh drycleaning ki tips kyun de rahi ho? tumhara laundrament hai kya khudka… jiski advertisement tum logo se akrake apne shirt pe coffee gira ke karti ho?
Riya: no… mera laundrament to nahi hai par tumhe drycleaning ki zaroorat bahut jald padne wali hai and she spilled her leftover coffee on arjun's shirt and said, "tumhe to koi manners nahi hai but I do... sorry for coffee… btw laundrament yaha se 3rd street pe hai on your left side"…. She gave evil smile to him…
Arjun was shocked to her sudden reaction and now he was fuming… both of them were glaring at eachother like they will kill eachother right now… and both left from opposite direction with cursing eachother in their mind… Riya was walking on her way and looking behind at him with anger and Arjun also went to his direction and looking behind at her with anger…. 
Riya called her co-worker and told her to bring new shirt with her so she can change it… 
Arjun reached at home… shree woke up by now… Arjun entered the house and banged the door… Shree noticed that Arjun is realy mad… he came to arjun and asked, "What's the mater arjun? Itne gusse me kyu ho… (he sees the spot of coffee on his shirt and asked) yeh tumhari shirt pe kya gira hai?
Arjun: bevakuf ladki… pata nahi kya samajti hai apne aap ko… mujhpe coffee feki… how dare she?
Shree (shockingly): wowww… Arjun khanna pe kisi ladki ne coffee feki… phir to who zaroor koi himmatwali hogi… warna aaj tak kisi ladki to chhodo, koi aadmi bhi tum pe kuch galti se bhi nahi fek shakta… waise itni meherbani ki wajah kya hai?
Arjun glared at shree and ashree was laughing… Arjun told him whole incident how he met riya and their argument everything… Shree said, "wahh… milna zaroor chahunga use devi se?" Arjun was still in bad mood and he went to her room to change the shirt and shree was still couldn't believe on his ears what he heard… 
In the Sameer's office, he introduced Megha to other office member and Megha was very happy as working under the Sameer… both were having really nice time
Sameer: Megha, jaise kit um janti ho next month hum eek bada events planning kar rahe hai… with famous Indian singers and actors…. Now Arjun Khanna is also performing in our events…
Megha: kya!!?? Arjun Khanna… wow sir kya mein unse mil shakti hun… plz
Sameer: relax Megha… hume unse kai bar milna hoga… here is the file for details… study it…
Megha left his cabin with that file…
Riya and her team covered the program and they were very happy…. It's a big chance for their radio station… after that event they came back to the Radio station and Mr. Saigal said, wah riya ise event ki wajah se hume bahut hi badhiya sponser mile hai… you are too good… guys this success belongs to Riya… 3 cheers for her"… everyone was clapping… Mr. Saigal took Riya to his cabin and said, "now Riya… another thing ke Arjun Khanna yaha pe aaya hua hai.. kaha hai kisi ko nahi pata… par hume uska interview lena hai" Riya said, "but sir, aaj tak kabhi usne kisi bhi channel, ya tv shows pe interview nahi diya… infac who to insabse dur hi rehata hai… how would he agree for this interview?"
Saigal: I know Riya who humesh dur rehta hai insab cheezo se par… tum ho na… I know ki harbar ki tarah isbar bhi tum kuchh na kuchh chakkar zaroor chalaogi"
Riya: sir har bar aur isebar mein bahut fark hai… waise bhi mein to use janti bhi nahi… 
Saigal: dekho Riya mein who sab nahi janta… mujhe sirf yehi pata hai ke tum hi is impossible ko possible kar shakti ho… plz humare ise chhote se radio sation ke liye plz…
Riya: mujhe thoda time chahiye sir…
Saigal agrees for Riya and said, "mein tumhe 2 din ka time deta hun" and Riya left his cabin with thinking of Arjun Khanna…

That's it for now guys... if you like plz hit like and leave your comments here... i'll try to update more... soon... 
thank you

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved fer first meeting.. everything went right for everyone except them!! lol.. update soon!! wanna see how riya is going to take interview.. 
great update :) loved it
loved ariya's first meeting and their fight was awesome 😆..
omg she spilled coffee on his shirt 😆
can't wait to know what will riya do to take his interview 
update soon
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
finally i have read last  2 parts
it is amazing update
continue soon

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice update...
ArIya first meeting..just loved it...
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fab update dear..
loved ariya first meeting!!
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ariya's first meetinng loved it... Perfect everythng went wrong for them... So nw Riya hv to find Arjun Khanna... intresting to see hw vl b Riya's reaction whn she comes to knw abt Arjun... update soon...
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Ariya's first meet is too gud..

sab kuch acha hua , sivayan unke fight ke.😊
aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Part 8  

Riya called Megha and asked about her first day in the office… Megha was very happy and exited to work with Sameer… Riya made the plan to go to restaurant tonight for dinner as today is Megha's first day in office… Riya informed Chhotu, Rehma, and Aarna…

That evening Riya and Aarna reached to the restaurant early…. Aarna was trying to fix her phone… she had dropped it and now she was trying to turn it on but not working but she was trying her best… in the restaurant Arjun and Riya met again… Arjun and shree was also going to enter the restaurant, at sametime Riya and Aarna… both hit eachother this time too… Riya about to say sorry to the person and when she saw it was Arjun she said, "tum? Again… ohh no"… Arjun, "can't believe it… tum mera peecha kar rahi ho"…

Riya: plz tum duniya ke aakhri insan bhi hote to bhi me tumhare peeche nahi avungi… wais eek bat batao… tumhe kis bat ka itna ghamand hai… nahi shakal hai aur nahi akal… tumhe kuch zyada hi bhram hai apne bare me"… same time Aarna screamed, "ohh yess.. mera phone theek ho gaya"… shree was standing next to her and she screamed in his ears and he was covering his ears said, "chill down girl… mera kan… ek phone ke liye tumne abhi mujhe behra bana dena tha"…

Riya: achchi Jodi hoti ek behra to dusra andha"… Arjun: tumne mujhe andha kaha

Riya: aur nahi to kya… dekh ke tum nahi cha rahe the

Arjun pointed his finger to riya and said: Dekho

Riya also pointed her finger to him and said: tum dekho… meto dekh hi rahi hun, dikhai tumhe nahi deta…

Chhotu reached there in mean time.. he saw Riya was fighting with some guy… as arjun was facing his back to Chhotu… so chhotu reached there and from behind with his one hand he hold Arjun's collar and with another he hold Shree's collar… and about to push them and he saw Arjun's face and he left him and said, "aap … aap to wo…" Sameer came there and stopped Chhotu and said, "are aapko koi galat fehmi hui hai… yeh dono mere dost hai"…Aarna (sarcastically): I wasn't surprised that they are your friends

Shree: Kya matlab hai apka?

Aarna: samjdar ke liye sirf ishara kafi hai… and she was glaring at Shree and Sameer…

Riya and Arjun was glaring at eachother…

Chhotu: riya tum janti nahi inko.. yeh

Riya (stopped him in midway): bhai, mujhe koi interest nahi hai… and she went in side the restaurent…

Now Rehma and Megha also reached there… Megha looked at Arjun and she was screaming again near the Shree's ear… and he was covering his ear… and said, "god… what's wrong with this NY girls… jise dekho mere kan me aake chillati hai"… Aarna was looking at him and was laughing at shree… shree was lost in her smile…

Megha went near to Arjun and touched him and she was about to faint with happiness and Sameer  hold her from her waist… they had eyelock for few seconds…

Aarna: Meghaji… aap theek to hai na… kahi bijali ke tar ko chhune ki wajah se aapko koi zatka to nahi laga hai na… (and gave look to Arjun and Sameer)

Megha (irritate): kya? Tu bhi na… bakwas bandh kar…

They all went inside… and they all sat togather for dinner… however, Riya didn't like that Arjun also had joined them in dinner… she gave another look to Arjun and Arjun to Riya… there was a cold war between them

Riya was sitting in between Aarna and Megha, Sameer sat in between Megha and Arjun…Shree was sitting next to Aarna… he was trying to flirt with her… it didn't take time to realize Aarna that Shree is interested in her… he was staring at her… Aarna signaled him to come here… he came closer to aarna and she said in lower voice and in her bindast style, "Dude… isse age sochna bhi mat… tumhara yaha kuch nahi ho shakta… not interested… samaj gaye na… ya fir detail me sanjau"… shree was upset and just nodded his head…

They ordered food and when food arrived at their table, Riya grab the pot of sabzi which was offred to Arjun, and she passed to Aarna… she had repeated these for 2-3 times and each time both glared at eachother in a way that they both would eat eachother….

Arhun (angry): thodi bhi manners nahi hai tumme?

Riya: manners to tumme nahi hai… pehle ladki ko serve karte hai…. But I guess tumhe pata nahi hoga… India se kisi gaav se jo aaye hoge na tum Mr. whatever….

Megha: arjun… Mr. Arjun

Riya:  to Arjun hai tumhara nam… hummm…. Par apne aap ko sach me Arjun Khanna samjta hai dekho to…

Aarna: sorry to disappoint to you Ri, but he is real Arjun Khanna

Riya(shocked): what? Yeh hai arjun Khanna… no way… tum Arjun Khanna ho? Who famous tv star!!??

Arjun: jee haa… mein wahi hun

Riya: ewww…tum kaise ho shakte ho? I mean mene to suna tha ki woh bahut hi handsome and hot hai…par tum to… kher pata nahi tumme aisa kya hai jo sab ke sab pagal ho pade hai… infact mere boss bhi…

Riya stopped  and became tensed…

Megha: kya hua Ri… tumhare boss kya?

Riya: shit… ho gaya satyaanash… mere boss chahte hai ki me Arjun Khanna ka interview lun… yani ise akdoo ka interview…

Aarna: hahaha… phir to ho chuka interview… yeh apni bhadas nikal ne ke liye kabhi agree nahi hoga

Megha: tum do no bhina… agar achche se baat karte usse to kya jata… ab kya karogi?

Riya: me kya karugi? Ab tumhe hi sab karna hoga… Sameer se baat karke dekho na… shayad man jaye yeh akdoo

Megha: Akdoo? Abhi bhi.. Ri tumhe uski zaroorat hai… use tumhari nahi…

Riya: sab ke din ek jaise nahi hote… aaj mujhe uski jaroorat hai to kya pata shayad use kal meri zaroorat pad jaye…

Shree was still satring at Aarna and Aarna gave him a look… Arjun and Riya had their cold war… and Megha and Sameer are having good time…

Next day…. In the office Sameer was tensed and Megha entered to his cabin to ask him about Arjun's interview…

Megha: Sameer, what's wrong? Is everything okay?

Sameer: megha we are having a huge problem… our main choreographers had joint another event management company… and no one is available at this short notice… I talked to Arjun and he is trying to call some choreographer from india… lets see what happened… and after a month we are going to have this huge concert…. Kuchh sujh nahi raha hai kya karu?

Megha (was thinking something and suddenly her face light up): sameer… samjo ke tumhari ise problem ko mene solve kar diya… par iske badle me mujhe tumhari ek favor chahiye…

Sameer: anything you ask megha… mujhe sab manzoor hai… pehle tum is problem ko solve kar do..

Megha: samjo ho gayi… she took out her phone and dialed a number to Riya…

Riya: hellooo…

Megha: rii tu na mujhe jitni jaldi hoshake utni office me aake mil…

Riya: kyun kya hua? Akadoo  mana?

Megha: Rii tu bas jaldi se aaja… baki sab apne aap set ho jayega…

Sameer: Riya!!… woh hogi humari new choreographer!!??...

Megha: yup…. She is the best….

Sameer: who to theek hai par Arjun aur who dono sath kam karne ke liye taiyar kaise hoge… yeh socha hai tumne?

Megha: Arjun ka to pata nahi par Riya agree ho jayegi… tum Arjun ko manalo….

Sameer: i can try…

Riya left her office and took subway…. She was sitting on her seat when Arjun and shree also enter from the next station… shree smiled at her and greeted her… while Arjun and Riya both give eachother "not again" look…

Riya: helloo shree… pehle sirf suna tha ki insan bada ho jata hai to apni tameez or manners bhul jata hai, aaj dekh bhi liya…

Arjun (with dead look): you know what mujhe ise waqt tumse koi jaghada nahi karna hai… I have accepted my defeat… you win… kyunki tumse badi zaghdalu ladki aaj tak mene nahi dekhi… you are the best…

Riya: what do you mean ke me zaghdalu hun?!! Tum ek number ke akadoo aur sadoo insan ho… tumhare jaisa battamiz insan mene bhi kahi nahi dekha… aur rahi baat zaghade ki to tumne abhi dekha hi kaha hai… tum jaise hazaro Arjun ko me yuhi apne baye hath se hata shakti hun…

Arjun: oh really!! I wan to see that… aur tumhe hazaro nahi sirf mujhe akele ko harana hai aur who bhi daye hath se… bolo manzoor hai..

Riya: you know what you're crazy… yaha mujhse fight karoge?

Arjun: nahi yaha nnahi… kahi aur… place tum choose karo… bolo manzoor hai…

Riya was surprised… she didn't know what to say… shree was also shocked to hear this reaction from Arjun…. After a long time he was seeing Arjun involving with some girl this way… he was happy for him too…. And in meantime, they reached to their destination…

Riya didn't answered him and left the train so as Shree and Arjun… trio Raeched to Sameer's office… Sameer was little worried about Riya and Arjun but he really don't have any option right now…

Arjun: sameer… tumne kaha ki tumne new choreographer arrange kar liya…. Kaha mila? Who bhi itni jaldi?!!

Sameer: (pointing to Riya) she is the new choreographer… Riya Sharma…

Arjun: you must be kidding right? Yeh ladki?! Meri choreographer!!... never

Sameer: list….

Riya (cut sameer in between): oh helloo… tum kya mana kar raheho, me khud tumhari choreographer nahi banana chaungi…. Plz.. give me a break…

Megha and Sameer both took Riya and Arjun aside and explained the situation… how they both need this… both agrees for that…

Sameer: ok then its decided… Riya would be our head choreographer…

Riya (was giving him evil smile and to herself): ab me dikhaunngi tumhe Mr. Arjun khanna… kya kaha tha tumne daye hath se harakar dikhao… huhhh… ab to daye hath ki ungali pe nachaungi tumhe… you are so dead….

Arjun (same way with his rude expression): mujhe ungali pe nachane ka khwab chhod hi do tum… kyunki tum nahi janti ke tumne kitni badi problem apne liye khadi kar di hai… and I'll be dead but your life will be hell…

Saameer: so Arjun and Riya hopefully tum dono ko koi problem nahi hai…

Arjun and Riya: abhi se kaha…

Shree: hopefully tum dono yeh event achche se hone doge…

Then he sing.. "aa dekhe zara, kismet kitna hai dum…."

Arjun: all the best Ms. Riya

Riya: thank you and All the best to you too… you'll need it more…

Arjun: wo to waqt hi batayega…

Riya: tomorrow morning sharp 8 oclock in to auditorium… I hate late comers…

Arjun: me too… see you tomorrow…

Riya: hope not… and both of them left from there…

Sameer: shree tum sahi the yaar… 10% chances hai ise event ke hone ka…

Shree: uhh… 100% chances hai… indono ke beech kuch hone ka… see you at home… bye megha… and he also left…

thats it for now... i know i am updating this after a long time... hope u still like it... and plz leave your comments here...

thank you

amazing update :) loved it
arjun and riya met again and banged into each other
aarna screamed in shree's ears 😆
ek behraa to dusra andha 😆
shree was lost in aarna's smile :)
loved arjun and riya's cold war
riya was shocked when she came to know he is arjun khanna
she called arjun akdu
so riya is going to be arjun's choreographer now
loved arjun and riya's nok jhok and he called her zaghdalu