SS: Intezar updated part 8 on pg. 18

aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys, i am trying to write a new SS: Intezar... plz do lett me know whether i should continue or not...
i am not that good in writting so plz forgive me if i  make any mistakes and yes plz give me feedback so i can improve my writting
here is the PART -1

Intezar
chapter no. 1

present time 2012, at evening 7 o'clock
It was an evening... Darken is spreading in the sky... the "swapna vihar" - verma's bunglow in the city Sagar, in Madhya Pradesh- was decorated with colorful lights, flowers and ribbons... the house were full of guests... friends and relatives were happy and stressed in managing all the preparation of their elder daughter's wedding... Everyone was happy, But her... she was standing near the window and looking at street... actually she was staring at those roads... there was sadness, on her face...  She was looking and thinking how darkness is engulfing the light... And a tear rolled down from her eyes... Looked like she was continually waiting for someone...an endless wait... she tried hard not to cry but all went in vain... as she tried not to cry, she end up crying more... her eyes had sadness and emptiness instead of the excitement of married bride... Then she turned in to her room... she looked around her room... It was very tidy, clean and organized room' there were some paintings and her pics with her sister and with family were hanging on the wall...she came and sat on the chair... She picked up the dairy that was on the table next to her chair...There was a black diary and it has a named written on that dairy in golden color... The name was "MEGHA"'. She opened that diary and read a poem from the diary:

Ek Ajnabi Se Mujhe Itna Pyaar Kyon Hai
Inkar Karne Par Chahat Ka Ikraar Kyon Hai
Use Pana Nahi Meri Taqdeer Mein Shayad
Phir Har Mod Pe Usi Ka Intezar Kyon Hai

Same day at 9 o'clock at night...
There was an ambulance stopped in front of the hospital... All the ward boys and nurses rushed to the ambulance... and they took out a stretcher that has a bride laid down on it, and rushed in to hospital... And at the same time.. there were 2-3 cars came and some men and women came out from those cars and went in to hospital...they all looked very tensed... And some of them were crying... The doctor came and looked at the patient, one of the nurse informed doctor that she consumed a poison... Doctor checked her eyes and by looking at her condition, he ordered nurse to shift her in to Operation Theater and call the police as it is suicide case... All her family are in the hospital by now and doctor informed them that at looking her condition it is hard to say anything now but he will try his best and he had to perform a surgery... And after that he will able to say anything... Doctor went to operation theater and all the family members were waiting in the waiting room outside of the waiting room... A young 24 years old girl was crying continuously and praying to god that her sister would be fine... Suddenly somebody from behind her placed his hand on her shoulder and said, "Megha beta' himmat se kaam lo... agar tum hi kamzor pad jaogi to tumhari maa ko kaun sambhalega?" Megha replied, "mein janti hun chachu ... par kya karu... Mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai... who bach to jayegi na?" and megha hugged her chachu... Her mamiji and chahi was trying to console her mother and grandmother... At the mean time the police inspector came there and asked some question asked them that they wanted to check her room... megha and her mamaji went with police inspector to their house... Inspector checked her room and he found the suicide note... And afterreading it he gave it to Megha... and told them that he will file the case as attempted suicide and they had to come to police station next day for some formality... And he left... her mamaji also went out of the room with police inspector... Mehga was alone in the room now...
Megha looked around the room it was her and her sister's room... They were twins sister... not the identical twins though... Megha was 3 min. younger than her... She had so many memories in this room... She loved her twin sister... both sisters were very close to each other... they used to share everything to each other... they never hide anything from each other... She remembered all the happiest moments that she had spent with her and tears fell from her eyes... She looked at the letters and started reading it...

so guys, how was it? should i continue or not? plz leave your precious comments here...
thank you

Index
Chapter No. 1: pg. 1
Chapter no. 2: pg. 2
Character Sketch: pg. 4
Chapter No. 3: pg. 6
Chapter No. 4 pg. 9
Chapter No. 5 pg. 12
Chapter No. 6 pg. 14
Chapter No. 7 pg. 16
chapter No. 8  pg. 18

Edited by aptl123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

awesome fab dear... please do continue it...😊

shuruli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its an amazing start dear...
But is it an ariya ff or related to rathore...
Still strting seems intresting do continue n pm me pls...:)
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wounderful start
continue soon
aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lits_virman

its an amazing start dear...
But is it an ariya ff or related to rathore...
Still strting seems intresting do continue n pm me pls...:)

first of all thank you... and this is an ariya ff but has some story of rathod too... but mainly for ARIYA...

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice!!! waiting for ariya!!! i hope riya is alive!!! update soon!!!
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Just loved d suspense..

plz update it soon..

loved ur poem.

PM me whn u update..
pihu_angad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing concept dear..😊
plz update soon

Fantastic start dear :) please do continue 
aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey.. it was amazing dear..:) awesome start..:) continue it..:) nd do PM me..:)