Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: geetu_naksh

nice part 

continue soon

thanks 😊
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa surely write a new one ..v ll wait for it ...
hiranrocks thumbnail
aww wonderful parts :)) loved it😳
u r ending ur ff πŸ˜­ 
this ff is amazing :))  please come back with ur new FF 
saf2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naksh_charming

aww wonderful parts :)) loved it😳 thanks 😊

u r ending ur ff πŸ˜­ 
this ff is amazing :))  please come back with ur new FF I will definitely write another one...thanks again πŸ˜› πŸ€—

saf2012 thumbnail

Part 19

A month later

Akshara was sitting in her room, going through an album, trying to select her wedding dress. She didn't believe she can choose a wedding dress through some pictures. She needed to shop for it. But since she had nothing else to do, she was doing that. It was no harm trying it.

It was over a month that Naitik had that accident. He was perfectly healed by now and both of their families were busy planning their wedding which was to be held two weeks later. Akshara could feel herself blush even with the thought of it.

Her cell phone rang and she took it from the side table with her free hand, not checking to see who called.

"Hello."

"Akshara..." She heard Naitik's voice on the other side of the line. She smiled lightly.

"Dus minute main mujhse mil sakti ho?" He asked. Akshara was confused for a while, but before she could reply, Naitik continued, "Just dus minute baad bahar ajana," she heard his next sentence and with that, the line went off. Akshara held the phone in her ears for a while, clearly confused.

But she got up and fixed her dress anyway before going downstairs.

Ten minutes later, she was in Naitik's car, going somewhere, she had no idea about.

"Naitik hum kaha jaa rahe hain?" She asked him again, this time with an annoyed tone. Naitik simply looked at her and gave her a smile which annoyed her even more. She turned her head around and looked outside through the window, sulking.

Naitik noticed that and he couldn't help smiling at her. She looked adorable.

After a half an hour drive, Naitik stopped the car over at the beach. He quickly got out from the car and pulled open Akshara's door for her.

"Beach?" Akshara raised her eyebrow at him.

Naitik nodded.

Akshara turned around to soak in the beauty of the place.

It was sunset and the beach was surprisingly deserted except for a few people loitering around. The sea at the end was just perfect.

"This place is so...beautiful" Akshara turned to Naitik with a smile.

"I know..." he said.

Naitik started walking towards the beach and Akshara followed him to the sea, taking off her heels. She soon felt the water wetting her feet. 

"I would have loved to get married here," Akshara said suddenly with a smile.

Naitik raised his eyebrow. "Sach main?"

Akshara chuckled but didn't say anything else. That was not possible.

"Tum shaadi ke 2 hafte pehle tum mujhe yahaan kyun le aye?" She asked him, changing the topic but with a genuine curiosity in her voice. She loved his surprises he keeps springing on her.

Naitik shrugged. "Aise hi...just wanted some time together..." he looked at her. "But basically...I wanted to thank you..."

Akshara looked at him.

"For being in my life. Mujhe uss waqt support karne ke liye jab kisi aur ne nahi kiya aur iss waqt mere zindagi main wapas hone ke liye..."

He thanked her a million times in their relationship for her simply telling him to follow his dreams which made Akshara very confused. How much did his dream mean to him that he simply couldn't forget her support in it?  She knew he would do that same for her. She got on the tip on her toes and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you..." she smiled at him.

"I know..." he nearly whispered, before continuing. "But basically main tumhe yaha iss liye lekar aya hu kyunki..." he struggled to get something out of his pocket. It was a heart-shaped locket, with both of their pictures side by side. "Because I know you love fairytales..." he turned her around, her back facing him and wrapped it over her neck..."And i needed a perfect setting to give it to you..."

Akshara giggled. "Thank you..." she turned around to face him with a mischievous smile on her face.

And then his face was hit by the sudden salty water she threw at him. He looked at her in shock, not expecting that right now. He looked at her in fake anger as she giggled and send another shower of water to him.

Naitik took off after her, determined to get her wet as well as Akshara ran over the whole beach. But Naitik finally caught up with her and submerged her in handfuls of water.

They spend the next one hour together, talking about everything...which was a regular thing for them until Akshara got a call from her house, who noticed her disappearance.

Naitik dropped her off at her house and after giving him a small peck on his cheek, Akshara was in her house.

Two weeks later

Akshara looked at herself in the mirror. She was in her wedding dress and Naitik and his family was outside her house.

She was nervous. And afraid. She never thought she and Naitik would get together even a year back. But today, it seemed like the most natural thing. Her and Naitik being together. But she still couldn't let go of the thousand other thoughts in her mind.

Just then her room's door flew open and Varsha stepped in. She smiled at her best friend's direction as she came over to her.

"Tu bohat khoobsurat lag rahi hai," Varsha complimented her. Akshara didn't say anything, just smiled at her lightly.

"Ghabra rahi hai na?" Varsha asked her.  Akshara nodded. There was no use hiding that.

Varsha chuckled as she tried to find words to calm her best friend down, "Mere aur Shaurya ke waqt main bhi nervous thi..." she said as Akshara looked at her.  "Aur mere paas reasons the...hum bijhar kar wapas nahi hue the tere aur Naitik ki tarah aur mujhe nahi pata tha ki hum agar bijhar jaye toh wapas honge ya nahi," Varsha told her a little sarcastically. Akshara giggled at her friend's choice of words. Somehow, it was funny and Varsha knew that it would automatically make her giggle.

But then Varsha's face adapted a serious expression and Akshara felt she had to do the same. "Akshara tujhe daarne ki koi zarurat nahi hai...Naitik is the best thing that could happen to you, tujhe ye pata hai na?" Varsha smiled at her.

Akshara smiled back at her, "Mujhe pata hai Varsha..."

"Aur hum sab tum dono ke liye bohat khush hai," Varsha sqeezed her shoulders. "You two are meant to be."

When Naitik saw Akshara come down the stairs, he could automatically feel his lips curving into a smile. She looked gorgeous. She was staring right at him, with a smile playing on her lips as well.

Soon enough, she was sitting next to him and the priest had conducted their wedding, with Naitik and Akshara saying their vows of supporting each other for life, in happiness, in sorrows, in illness and at every walk of life and they would support each other no matter what.

When Naitik was a kid and he went on all these weddings, these vows seemed pretty much meaningless to him. For Akshara, however, they were too much like a fairytale to be true but they both couldn't help thinking tonight how much they meant every single one of them now...

Life was never so perfect before! 

So Naitik-Akshara are finally officially married! πŸ˜› I had a hard time writing this one, specially the beach scene, so your reviews would be most welcomed as they are usually very kind πŸ˜† I just wanted to emphasis there how much Akshara meant to Naitik <3 but couldn't get it out the way i wanted to do...

Only one more chapter left :)

Edited by saf2012 - 10 years ago
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesum update ...finally naksh r married ...
only one update left :-( ...
update soon ...
thnx for pm
saf2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona_naksh

awesum update ...finally naksh r married ...
only one update left :-( ...
update soon ...
thnx for pm

thanks so much πŸ€— noticed?? i updated on your birthday too πŸ˜†
saf2012 thumbnail
thank you :)
NoMoreAFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome. ..plz upload next part as soon as possible