averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

In the all the commotion with Rohit's return, the family dynamics, and Ruhi's screeching against the injustice of legal proceedings on her mayka, Armaan forgot to write to extend the divorce proceedings. The court's decision was thus emailed to both Armaan and Abhira. Neither party was elated with the result, but they had to content with it.

Both Abhira and Armaan were reflecting on their marriage and the time spent together. Abhira analyzed how despite Ruhi's inference, Armaan did have some good qualities. However, this was not enough to absolve him of everything. Gayatri and Abhir along with Naksh, Kairav and Muskaan did their best to cheer her up. 

One line of Gayatri's resonated with Abhira, "Dekho Abhira, if something is meant for you, it will come back to you no matter what, because that's your kismat."  She continued further, "You know, I used to like your Nanu, Kartik. However, I realized that he and Naira were meant to be. Naira and him parted ways many times, they even divorced, but they always came back. So, if Armaan is meant for you, he will come back to you. Don't worry. Now focus on other things, like the resort. You will need to discuss with Karan (Ananya Maheswari Sharma's son) about the design once you go to Kasauli and Mussoorie with Abhir. Think what the logo and the branding of Akshara resorts should be like. I'm so glad that Abhir came up with the idea of internships with hotel management schools, and am glad he named the internships after your father, Abhinav Sharma. These internships will help both students and the resorts."

Abhir had summed it up well as well, " Listen BS! Things happen in life for a reason. We may not understand now, but we will in the future. Plus, I would love to enjoy all the rituals in wedding, be it smothering you with haldi, playing chaperone, joota chhupai, everything darling. You deserve it all. So, no more sulking, and help me figure out how to not get friend zoned by Alisha in interventional radiology?"

A smile crept on Abhira's face at the mention of Abhir's so called crush, Alisha, While Abhira was reflecting on her life and the new priorities that came with it, Armaan was left to ponder on the mess her had created of his life. If there was one thing that Armaan understood, it was that one should never confide in someone they know,  if the matter is serious. Better to talk to a stranger, or even vent out in a personal diary, but reaching out to someone that is known, can have irreparable damages. That was exactly what had happened to him. He  not understanding Ruhi's temperament, disclosed a volatile secret of his life to her. He should have known better. Ruhi was a fickle weak-minded person who had instantly agreed to move on and marry Rohit, with a feeble attempt to reach him on the matter. Her morals were questionable as well when she had disclosed she had married just so that she could stay close to him. How was that any logical and ethical? Now, he had nothing to bind him to Abhira.What should I do? How do I tell Abhira, that I cannot fathom my life without her? She slowly carved her own space in my life. Without any conditions, any guilt trapping, no manipulations, nothing. I need to talk to Dad, maybe he can help me.

In the interim, the Goenkas had tried to meet Abhir and Abhira at Singhania House, but they were firmly told that neither Abhir nor Abhira were present to meet them. It was a complete lie, because soon Rohit called them in the capacity of a lawyer to tell that all communications with his clients had to be through him.

Manish was taking his frustration out on Swarna, Surekha and Ruhi who were trying to provide moral support which was of no use.

"Ruhi this is all your doing. For your happiness, we had kicked out Akshu, while she was a pregnant widow with a 6-7 years old Abhir. Yet, you were never satisfied. Because of you, we had to banish Akshu. We could never even remember her because you would start having tantrums." Manish lashed out at Ruhi.

"P.Nanu, you are blaming me?" Ruhi was shocked once more.

"Manish ji yeh aap kya keh rahe hain?" Swarna tried to intervene.

"That which is the truth. I can't even remember Akshu on her birthday because this girl starts throwing fits. If she can't get what she wants, she will sulk and scheme to get it. Proof of that is Armaan and Abhira's divorce." Manish's outbursts today seemed to have no end.

"Par Bhaisa, Abhira and Armaan had a temporary deal. How does Ruhi affect that? Both Armaan and Abhira decided to end it." Surekha tried protect Ruhi.

"No Surekha, you are trying to downplay her machinations. She decided to marry Rohit, and yet continued to harbor feelings for Armaan. In that case, she took her grudge out on Abhira multiple times. When Rohit left, she crossed boundaries to get in between Armaan and Abhira. She went after a married man, her Jeth on top of it, and none of you two ever led her on a right path. What would Arohi and Neil Jamaisa think of us? That we let their daughter on an immoral path for life? And that Jeth also now happens to be her Jija, her sister's husband.  She left no opportunity to go between Armaan and Abhira. The moment she thought they would get close, she would barge in. Just like how she went to Mussoorie with Divorce papers. Swarna and Surekha do you two have any shame, because Ruhi certainly doesn't?" Manish in his anger threw the glass vase that was next to him on the end table.

"And you know the part that hurts me the most now? Knowing that Abhira is our great granddaughter who is orphaned…which means Akshu is no more. I could not even make peace with her while she was alive. How will I face Kartik and Naira when my day of judgement comes?" Manish bared the truth.

Ruhi, along with Swarna and Surekha were shocked seeing the generally pleasant, calm, and even goofy at times Manish seeth in such rage, and agony. Ruhi looked at Swarna and Surekha for moral support, but was dismayed with their downcast faces.

Surekha and Swarna's words kept ringing in Ruhi's ears till she got back at Poddar Mansion, "Waise dekha jaaye toh Bhaisahab ne kuch galat nahin kaha. Swarna Didi, how could you let Ruhi continue to go after a married man. Even if Armaan was her ex, the day she decided to marry Rohit, she should have controlled herself or not marry into that family at all. Also, regarding Akshu, he is right. We never did justice by her." 

"Main kya karti Surekha. I told Ruhi multiple times, but she didn't listen. Now we have to deal with Kairav and Abhir's wrath. Aur humare upar toh ek suhagan ki bhi haiye lagegi, kyunki iski wajah se Abhira ka talaaq hua, aur Akshu aur Naira ki bhi baddua humein lagegi." Saying so, a frustrated Swarna went to look for Manish.

-----

Poddar Mansion - a few weeks later

Sanjay and Rohit were elated with their recent successes, not to mention how the Goenkas had pleaded with them for an out of court settlement to avoid scrutiny from the media and society. Ruhi was livid with the blatant display of merriment, but could not say anything as she feared Rohit's sharp rebukes. She was also annoyed with the family's acceptance of Rohit's behavior and Armaan's dazed out countenance.

"Achha hua Rohit. Will you go to meet the Singhanias or should I go?" Sanjay asked Rohit.

"I will go Fufasa. I also need to meet Dr.Abhir for a checkup. So, it will be killing two birds with one stone." Rohit spoke.

"Can I come with you to meet Abhir?" Ruhi asked.

"Ruhi, no, because I will be visting in the capacity of his attorney, and second as his patient. Both relations cannot divulge information out." Rohit explained.

"But I'm your wife." Ruhi persisted.

Rohit shot her a bewildered look, laughed sarcastically and said, "Frankly speaking Ruhi, I do not trust you with information on my medical history. We have not spent time together for me to be able to disclose matters of such importance to you." Saying so,  Rohit got up and took his leave. Sanjay had a smirk on his face seeing how Ruhi was being cornered alongside the rest of the Goenkas.

Ruhi was flabbergast at Rohit's taunts, whereas Armaan analyzed and processed what was said. Even Rohit does not trust Ruhi. How in the world, did I trust her with a secret so big hoping she'd never take advantage of it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update,cont soon

Ku1049585 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Amazing Update
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome chapter! ❤️

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Glad to read the armaan is finally realizing his mistake of sharing secret with ruhi. 

Amazing chapter 🤩

Excited to read more 

Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was worth the wait. Please update soon.

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley27smiley32

Was eagerly waiting for it, thank y.

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update smiley27

Alpisha123 thumbnail
Amazing... Mention of Naira always makes me emotional...

Awesome update