Naksh FF - A Beautiful Bond - Part20(last)@pg48updated

saf2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys...😊 This is my first ever fanfiction and it's on Naksh...here they will not have an arranged marriage...rather it will be how they fall in love before marriage...i guess it's already used...but i still hope you guys will like it...it's my first part and if you guys like it...i will continue...by the way, in the story Shaurya is Akshara's a very close friend, not brother and same is the case with Naitik and Rashmi!

Part 1

The screeching alarm woke her up with a jolt. Rubbing her eyes, her hand shot over the alarm clock as she struggled to put it off. She was not at all a morning person. Waking up early in the morning was the thing she hated the most. But she had to get up anyway otherwise she would be late for her classes. Akshara Maheshwari 'the only child of her parents'.she was pampered a lot by everyone in her family and had grown up in a protective atmosphere. The first day of her second year in University'.Varsha who is her best friend had called her last night to inform her she would come to pick her up in the morning. Akshara got dressed quickly. She had picked up a purple salwar to wear for that day. As she began to comb her hair, she could hear a car pull up outside her house. Varsha already arrived. She quickly got down the stairs.

When they reached the collage, Varsha and Akshara immediately saw Shaurya waiting for them outside the gate. Had it been any other guy apart from Shaurya Akshara would have been surprised. She wasn't sure whether guys wait outside the gate for anyone or atleast that's what she thought. But Shaurya was different. He was her another close buddy she made last year and now the three of them were like the awesome threesome. 

"Itni der kyun lagta hai tum dono ko ane main'main kabse wait kar raha hu'.Koi or hota to kabka andar chala jata," Shaurya grumbled as soon as they stepped out of the car.

"Hum late nahi hai'tum zayada age ponch gaya," Varsha defended herself.

"Accha ulta chor kothwal ko date" Shaurya said.

"Par Shaurya," Varsha tried to continue when Akshara stopped her. "Kya yaar'.pehle din hai aj aur tum dono shuru ho gaya'.andar chalo ge bhi ya phir yahi rehne hai."  Akshara dragged the two inside.

Inside the university, as soon as Akshara, Varsha and Shaurya stepped in, Akshara's eyes fell on Naitik'.Naitik Singhania was the most popular boy in her university'..rich guy, good-looking and the best basketball player in her university'.no doubt he had everyone drooling on him'.Akshara knew there were two people he regularly hangs out with'.Rashmi and Mohit'.they were like his best friends'Naitik was chatting around with another guy when she saw Rashmi call out to him from the other side. Akshara's eyes fell on Rashmi'as soon as Naitik saw Rashmi; he smiled at her, said something to the other guy and ran over to her'.

"Akshara'." Akshara turned around to Varsha who had a sheepish grin on her face'.

"Kisko dekh rahi hai'.Naitik Singhania??"

"Kya yaar Varsha'." Akshara gave her a look and tugged her along the corridor'. "Tu bhi na'.Shaurya kaha hai?"

"Tere samne se to gaya'.." Varsha still had the teasing tone in her voice.

"Varsha! Tu shuru mat ho jana'."

"Accha thik ha thik ha'.Shaurya bahar gaya hain'.kuch bataya nahin'.kaha kam hai'"

After the classes got over, Akshara and Varsha hurried to the auditorium'.their University was arranging a dance competition'.Akshara and Varsha had signed up their names for it'.Akshara wasn't really looking forward to it but it was Varsha who made her sign up her name'.as they stepped into the auditorium, Akshara saw Naitik sitting at a corner of the stairs which encircled their auditorium'.he was chatting with Mohit'.

It was a couple's dance competition'.their teacher came in and started making pairs'..and the next thing Akshara knew was that she was paired up with Naitik'.

Naitik came forward to her'. "Hi'" he stretched out his hands'.

Akshara just nodded her head'. Naitik put his hands on her waist. Akshara could feel a cold shiver ran down her spine. She lifted her hand and gently put them on his shoulder. They danced. Akshara couldn't stop herself from looking into Naitik's eyes'.he looked very cute as he stared back at her'both of them were gazing down towards each other as they danced swiftly to the music. As the music ended, Akshara hurriedly let go of Naitik's shoulders and ran over to the staircase.  Naitik was a little taken aback but he composed himself as the teacher called the class to gather.

"So from now on, every day after class I want all you guys here for your rehearsal'" the teacher called out as the students began leaving one after another.

"Akshara'." Varsha called her from behind as Akshara was about to leave. Akshara turned around. "Tu aise kyun ja rahi thi'.mere liye wait nahi kar sakti this kya?" Varsha frowned.

"Sorry Varsha'wo darasal'"

"Akshara'." Akshara could hear a sweet male's voice calling her from behind. She turned around knowing it would be Naitik'. "Uh'hi'wo tum apna bag bhool gayi thi'" he handed out her bag. "Thanks," Akshara smiled uneasily and without waiting took Varsha by the hand and left, leaving a confused Naitik behind.

So this was the first part...when i started writing it i had no idea how the story will go and i wrote whatever came on my head...criticisms are most welcome as it will improve my writing! 

Index

Part 1 - Page 1

Part 2 - Page 2

Part 3 - Page 6

Part 4 - Page 7

Part 5 - Page 9

Part 6 - Page 11

Part 7 - Page 13

Part 8 - Page 17

Part 9 - Page 20

Part 10 - Page 22

Part 11 - Page 25

Part 12 - Page 27

Part 13 - Page 30

Part 14 - Page 32 

Part 15 - Page 36

Part 16 - Page 38

Part 17 - Page 40

Part 18 - Page 43

Part 19 - Page 45 

Part 20 (last) - Page 48

Edited by saf2012 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DevAkshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
an awesome vm...
do continue it...
waiting eagerly fo d nxt part...😊
..ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome start. Plzzz continue
mahirakhan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice
janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice, cute..!!
please continue it..
waiting for the next update..!!😊
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice well written πŸ‘

waiting for the next part 😊

urwakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@guyz comment on the article deepika singh slam book bcoz yrkkh is also tagged
saf2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Naksh4ever-

an awesome vm...
do continue it...
waiting eagerly fo d nxt part...😊

thanks...:) i will definitely continue it and will try to post the next chapter soon...glad you liked it...😊
saf2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmylovesArshi

Awesome start. Plzzz continue

thanks...i will try to post the next chapter soon...
saf2012 thumbnail