Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
someone from the SAD group should have been eliminated!! 
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want Delnaz and Aaska kicked out..!! ðŸ˜¡ and that nobody Santosh. ðŸ¤¢
Aamjanta91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sallu asking dell how many time u went.. but agar usnay shadi bachana ttha to ghar say nikalti hi kyo
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aamjanta91

sallu asking dell how many time u went.. but agar usnay shadi bachana ttha to ghar say nikalti hi kyo

Plus its none of his business. Why would she state what her husband did or didn't do. Rajeev is the only one who had to be told to back off which everyone in that house including Sally have done in the past. Del said to aassoo that what am I supposed to say that he used to go touch women at parties? She prolly has said that on the show to aanssoka but it ll be uncomfortable to say it in front of her ex that she is trying to have  a cordial relationship with. I agree she is trying to play it safe but her marriage was /is her business alone.
Edited by Inquisitivesoul - 11 years ago
ZaeemRaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I always liked Mink. Sweet girl. Don't know who voted for that despo cheepster Shukla. Even Niruha isn't slightly fun to watch. Vishaal can create drama with his stupid love angle.

There were so many contenders for eviction instead of Mink (I think Vrajesh's eviction was ok). Shukla, Niruha, Aashka and dare I say, Delu. She is really irritating. Pillu is way better than Dillu.

I hope most if not all of the good group stays till the end and by good group I mean Niketan, Urvashi, Karishma, Rajeev.
Edited by ZaeemRaza - 11 years ago
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Santosh cudn stick his ass to the seat. He just couldn't handle the attention he was getting.Abnormal it looked!!
ZaeemRaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
And I believe most ppl in the house may not realize what Urvashi mean't about "I won't even bother talking about HIM". The HIM was for Bakhtiyar and not Pillu (BB switched the camera to Rajeev when Urvashi said HIM in a way decieving many ppl watching). I do not know the history between those 2 though.
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I wonder if the order of who is announced first to be saved is determined by highest votes.

So say since Urvashi was announced first of them all to be saved, did she get the highest votes? Because Salman told Pillu that woh baal baal bacha hai ðŸ˜• If that is the case, I seriously cannot understand how Nirahua got among the top votes and how Sana was in the bottom and the worst of all how Vishal was comfortably safe!!

I'm surprised that Mink got eliminated but the reason could be that she did not really have her own arc in the show. In my opinion, Karishma, Vishal and Santosh have no reason to be in the show anymore but they each have their own romance arc in the show. Niketan and Urvashi have been a duo and Mink was at best, their side kick not the heroine.

Now, my biggest disappointment is Vrijesh. When the show started, I had very high hopes from the man. He had a sense of humor, a narad muni personality and familiarity with many contestants. He used these features in the first couple of weeks of the show to provide great entertainment but ever since he got nominated and was derided for being a chughalkhor, his personality became subdued and he simply became a spectator in the house. I kept thinking he will do something unexpected, something crazy and explosive but even after getting a chance to remain in the show, he did not seize the moment. I think he gave up a long time back. 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SunNaa

someone from the SAD group should have been eliminated!! 

agree 

and also said Niketan was safe bcz he shouted on Imam ðŸ˜• i was like really BB ðŸ˜¡

biased BB ... I won;t be surprised if BB evicted Nikki boy next week ðŸ˜¡
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
in live feed Two worst ladies Aashka and dholnaaz were so happy that mink has left ... BB next week one frm SAD gang shld go ðŸ˜¡