New ARSHI FF- Beauty And Her Prince- Chap 19 - Pg 91/ July 1

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys,

This is my first FF. I had this story in mind for quite some time but never brought myself to put it on paper as I was not sure if people will like it. But now I had to write it to get my daily dose of ARSHI. Hope you like it.

Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Please leave comment and let me know if you find it interesting.

*****************************************

Beauty And Her Prince                       

Chapter - 2
                                                                 Chapter - 3
                                                                 Chapter - 4    
                                                                 Chapter - 5 
                                                    Chapter - 6                                                                                                                    Chapter - 7
                                                                 Chapter - 8     
                                                                 Chapter - 9
                                                                 Chapter - 10    
                                                                 Chapter -11
                                                                 Chapter - 12
                                                                Chapter - 13      
                                                                Chapter - 14
                                                               Chapter -15  
                                                                Chapter - 16
                                                                Chapter - 17
                                                                Chapter -18
                                                                Chapter - 19 

Chapter - 1

"Yes Aman, We reached here. What was that name of the guide again. Ok, got it, Shiva. Did you tell them he should know hindi and english? Good. So he will take care of everything here, right. Ok, wait let me check if he is here." Arnav Singh Raizada lifted his head away from his phone for the first time since he descended the flight in Tirupati. He moved his head slowly searching for something among the group of people who were holding name plates in their hands. Finally he found what he was looking for, name plate that read "Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada". He looked at the man who was holding it, walked to him and questioned pointing his finger at him "Shiva ?".

"Yes sir, Mr.Raizada?" asked Shiva trying to confirm if he had the right person. Staring at the young, handsome man standing in front of him rather than a 40 or  50 year old he was expecting to see. "Was my boss talking about him since 2 days, eating my brains out with instructions every time he saw me, going on and on about how important this person is, warning me over and over about his short temper, almost threatening me with my job if I made any mistakes". "Is he really the VIP my boss was talking about?" he questioned himself.

"Yes" answered Arnav and showed the luggage to Shiva.

He turned to Anjali his sister, Akash his cousin and called out to them but they were too busy discussing something that they didn't even acknowledge him. Arnav was angry now. If only he had known a bit earlier that Akash will be joining them, he would have happily stayed back in Delhi. His Di was clever enough to hide this information till the last minute or say last second which was just minutes before they boarded the flight. Even then, after boarding the plane he insisted to drop out from the trip ensuring his Di that Akash is smart enough to look after her and take care of all arrangements. But Anjali was adamant. She was not ready to let her brother slip away now, after he finally took a 2 day break from his work which was very very needed for him and which he never takes. She knows its not some recreational trip but something else but even then a break from work is a break from work, is it not?

She tried to persuade him, "It would be fun with three of us chote, just like when we were kids".

Arnav retorted "Di, let me remind you, we are here because you wanted to visit this specific temple, pray to god to bless you with motherhood and not for recreation or picnic or sight seeing".

Anjali can sense the sarcasm in Arnav's words. She knows he agreed to accompany her out of his love for her or else Arnav Singh Raizada and coming to temple never happened in last couple of years. She pouted making her signature puppy dog face and looked into his eyes saying "Please Arnav, you have anyway assigned all your office work to be free for this trip. Its just 2 days. Akash just returned 2 days back from London after completing his MBA. Poor Akash needs some break too. I don't want to trouble him with all the arrangements there. He is still jet lagged and despite that he decided to join us only because he wanted to spend time with you Arnav, because you were taking  break from work and he knows you will be very busy once we are back home. Also, I will feel safe if you are there with me."

After looking at her innocent face with pout and that long speech Arnav couldn't say anything but to agree to his sister as always. "Damn It" he thought to himself. She always knew which strings to pull when it came to him.
                                     ----------------------------------

As Arnav was going through the happenings of that morning and wondering why the hell he got himself in this situation, Anjali and Akash walked to him. Anjali patted Arnav's shoulder and asked "Is the driver here Arnav?" Arnav frustratingly showed Shiva and gestured her to follow him. Arnav was back on phone with Aman once he was in the car.

"Yes Aman, Everything is fine till now. Ya, Shiva knows hindi and english. Did you get confirmation about the Dharshan tickets?"

Aman was silent for a minute. Scared to answer that question. Afraid of what might come at him. Even thought his boss was a good man he had a bad temper.

"What the " Arnav looked at his phone to see if the call was disconnected.

"Aman, you there?" he almost shouted.

"Y...yes sir... S..s..sorry sir" he stammered.

"Then answer me DAMN IT! I asked you something" he barked into his blue tooth.

Shiva was taken aback by Arnav's out burst. Now he understood why his boss warned him about Arnav's anger. He felt pity for the person on the other side of the phone. He looked at Anjali and Akash who were talking as if nothing was wrong, as if it was something very normal and natural. He let out a deep sigh and sent a silent prayer to god asking his help for next 48 hours.

Aman slowly said "Sir the tickets for the Dharshan are confirmed. But I was informed that large crowds are expected even for the early morning special dharshan for next few days as there is some festival going on."

"What are you implying Aman. Be specific" asked Arnav bit confused as to what Aman was trying to tell him.

"Sir, during this season there are high chances of Dharshan taking more then few hours some times, depending on the crowd" Aman completed in one go.

"What the .. Is there anything we can do to make it quick" asked Arnav thinking.

"I tried talking to some people sir but they said its not possible" Aman answered quietly.

Arnav was very disappointed. He told Aman to keep trying and cut the call. The trip was just starting and he already felt frustrated. It was as if everything conspiring against him today. Everything was going wrong since morning. "Unbelievable" he thought.

------------------------------------

By the time they reached Tirumala it was afternoon. The guest house Arnav booked was like a mini home. 2 big halls, 5 bed rooms, kitchen, balcony, very clean and well furnished. Anjali loved it instantly. All three went to their respective rooms, quickly freshened up and went out for lunch. Anjali was very excited. It was her first time in South India and she wanted to know everything about this place. She turned to her brothers and declared she wanted to explore the shops. Arnav was about to ask Akash to stay with Anjali, hoping to get some peace time in the guesthouse but Akash beat him to that. The very second Anjali laid out her shopping plan, Akash said "Sorry Di, I am feeling sleepy. I think due to Jet lag. I better get some sleep. See you Bhai" saying that he left without even waiting a millisecond. Anjali smiled at Akash and yelled "Sleep tight" as he was getting into the car.

Annoyed at his sister who was running all excited from one shop to another for past 30 minutes, he decides to check his mails to keep himself occupied from loosing his sanity. He wondered  what his sister wanted to buy in these small shops some of which were the size of dinning area in his house as he grabbed the phone from his pocket. Suddenly he froze where he was standing, his eyes fixed at the sight in front of him. 

He didn't know how long he was rooted to his place looking at the most beautiful caramel eyes he has ever seen. He was brought back to reality when Anjali patted him to let him know she was moving to the next shop. He gave Anjali a quick nod and immediately turned back to the spot where he saw those beautiful eyes but they disappeared. He became very restless and before he even realize his body moved on its own accord to the spot where he saw those eyes. There was no one there.  

Arnav was getting anxious at the thought of not seeing those eyes again, not seeing the person they belonged to. He tried remembering the face or something but all he saw were those big beautiful eyes from the gap of bangle stand. He looked around helplessly, trying to find her. He didn't know why he so badly wanted to meet this girl once. May be he was just curious, his mind tried justifying his actions. He had to find her, he had to find "The girl with those Beautiful Caramel Eyes".   

Next -  Chapter - 2

Feel free to hit like and leave your comment. I will be waiting .πŸ˜›
Edited by Hope - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Thank You for the sweet comment. You are the first person to comment for my FF. πŸ˜ƒ
cheer_hope thumbnail
Loved the start. Arnav saw Kushi at the end of the chapter. Can't wait for him to meet her.

Please continue.

Edited by cheer_hope - 11 years ago
suwin thumbnail
beautiful story...please continue.
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Just finished reading the first chapter and I'm left wanting to read more πŸ˜†

Its well written and enjoyable to read.

I wonder if Arnav meets the girl with the "big caramel eyes" sooon ... and if so, under what circumstances ... would it be a positive first meeting ... or negative one at that πŸ˜•

Please PM me once you've updated. Thanks.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice, do continued!
Hope thumbnail
Thank you all for the comments and likes. I was feeling not many are interested in the story, because  the last time I checked there was only one like and comment. I am happy you liked it. Will try to update soon.
..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful story
u shud definitely continue
tsultana thumbnail
This is great! Pls continue
Chinnu.Munnu thumbnail
Lovely update.plz continue and pm me