Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome start dear. So sorry for commenting late. I loved it, waiting for abhiya meeting. Arggh jay😡 thanks for the pm's and do contunue soon plz.
My_loveis_gone thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
                                 chapter-3, confusion

deep in dark forest of dehradoon

abhay- mom i have to go for find the warewolf.
hasina- abhay i know that but where are u going?
abhay- i hv to go that place where we found the dad's body. may be the warewolf come tonight for u. i means all the warewolf knows about u and dad but they do not know about me. they only knew that chand and hasina has adopted a son but nobody hv seen my face. so they do not recognised me.  so i think i hv to go that place alone and u should hv with dad.
hasina- but abhay how u can go alone. its dangerous.
abhay- mom its ok. i can deal with them.
haisna- ok son.

in the other side of forest

3 boys and 4girls are going in the deep forest but sudenly they stoped and one of them speak
kabir- guys that is the place where we seen the body with boy and a woman.
(then the gang heared a voice and gang shout-" wolfs, omg." then they all hide att the place where mishika was hidden last night. then they saw a wolf come at the place. they all were affraid but next site was very horrified and shocked. they saw the wolf changed into a human and said to himself " where is the body of that leech vampire." after that he make a call and a woman pickup the phone)
woman- wht is this aditya. why u calling me. i m with some peoples now.
aditya- mam, there is a problem. last night we attacked on a vampire but now his body is missing.
woman- what? check adtya again.
aditya- mam i checked everywhere but there is noone.
woman- it mean hasina took the body of chand. but how can she saved the chand now. they dont knew our identity and without  a warewolf's blood, no-one can save him. aab ayega mazza. aditya tum jaldi se waha se nikal jao. main nahi chahti ki tum hasina ke  hath lago aur wo tumhare blood se chand ko bacha le.
aditya- mam, aap fikar mat karen main abhi aata hoon. baise bhi wo mera mukabla nahi kar sakti.
 he cut the call and about to go but suddenly a voice called him
voice- itni bhi kya jaldi hai aditya.
aditya turn and said- who r u? and why r u messing with me. dont u love ur life?
voice-oh realy, i m scared.

misha's pov
we were hidden  at a place where we hidden last night. we all r scared becuse we hv seen a wolf changrd into human. how can be that possible. i m confused and also afraid with our this new found develpoment. then i saw the man called to someone and he is talking about body missing. then he cut the phone. i think he must be talking about the body which we saw on last night. he think about something and said "mam, aap fikar mat karen main abhi aata hoon. baise bhi wo mera mukabla nahi kar sakti." and about to go when i heard a voice which called him aditya. so may be he is aditya. and we turned to the side from where this voice coming and i saw a boy is standing there but he has not wear shirt. i means he was shirtless.his body was attractive and hot. then he also turn and i turn to my frnds. they r looking to that boy. ruhi was looking like her eyes will come out within seconds. then i saw that boy. now his back was toward me and omg he has a same tatto on his back. it means he is the same guy. yes he is the person which i seen last night with body and a woman. but i cant see his face because he has wear a mask on his face. may be he did not want to spoil his identity front of aditya. then he again spoke " oh realy, i m scared" then they talking with each other like they r the enemy from very long time but then i relised what aditya said somtime before "mam, there is aproblem. last night we attacked on a vampire but now his body is missing." its means the body we seen yesterday was a vampire and may be that boy too. now i understand how a person can run like a wind. it means they r not humans. omg, how is this possible. dad always said about vampires but we always laughed at my dad's statement,  then the another boy must be warewolf. omg, how can i forget tha they r the enemy from the centuries according to my dad.  then i again shift my mind to their conversion.
misha's pov end

aditya- i asked what r u doing here.
abhay- u know that. i need some blood of u if u dont mind. and if u mind it then i dont care.
aditya- what? i think u r dead now.  
abhay- lets see.

adity's pov

what the hell is this. this boy is now gone. today i want to see the fear in his eyes of warewolf. it is always be fun to play with humans and today i want to see the same fear in his eyes. what he think about himself. he is just a human and now i will break his neck but one thing i m not understanding why he has wearing mask on his face.
adity's pov end

abhay's pov
i was coming here to search a warewolf and suddenly i heard a voice of warewolf and than run to the direction of voice. my idea was right becuse he was right at the place where we found the body of dad. then he turned into human and make a call. i heard all the conversion between them with help of my power. he was talked with a woman. then after the talked he was about to go but i called him from back. i want to take revenge becuse now i was known that he was one of them who attacked my dad. but i want to play with him. thanks due to my mask he cant be see my face. it is not mean that i m afrraid from him but this mask i wear for protect me from the humans also becouse last night i smelled some humans in forest. i directly told him that i need his blood and he is such a fool that he do not asked me why i need his blood. its funny that he is thinking that i m human becuse i can read his face. wow now it will be fun.
abhay's pov end

piya's pov
omg i cant imagine that i m seeing a vampire and a warewolf in front of me. i always knew that it is a true that supernatural exits. dad always talked about them. i was enjoying the reaction of my sister. her mouth was open and she was confused. when dad talked about supernatural she always make fun of dad but now i can see her condition. my all frnds was confused but i m impressed with attitude of that boy.oops i mean vampire. i can see her body. wow he was imazing. but i m sad becuse i cant see his face and one minute, he has a tatto on his back. omg that mean he is that boy about which my sister and kabir talking. he is hot. omg but r u thinking piya, he is a vampire. omg stop piya stop what r u thinking and concentrate.
piya's pov end

kabir's pov
omg i cant imagine what i m seeing. a man is changing into a wolf and then he jump on that boy but the boy saved himself with his speed. omg how a person can be too fast like wind. but i knew that he is not human but a vampire.. i cant be see them fighting with each other. they r very fast. then after somtime i saw the warewolf was badly injured. he was full of blood and then i saw the boy. but i m shocked becuse he has not even 1 wound on his body.the warewolf again turned into human but he cant be stand up on his feet himself and then the boy took a wooden piece and attacked on the heart of that man. then he make a call
kabir's pov end

abhay- hello mom, i  found the warewolf and killed him. now i m coming at home with his blood.but there is a problem mom.
hasina- what my son?
abhay- i found a id card of a boy which belongs to mount college. it means mount college me bhi warewolfs hain. we hv to carefull mom.
hasina- ok son, come home and we will deal with them later. i m waiting.
( then abhay poured his blood into a bottle. he run from the place with his vampiric speed and left there a confused, horrified, affraid misha with her gang.)

check next chapter below or on next post

Edited by visu12 - 11 years ago
My_loveis_gone thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
                                                            chapter-4,   entery
dobreal house

all the boys and girls were shocked after that incident. misha took the books of her dad and trying to find out the information about the vampire and warewolfs. she found the book about vampires. she start reading in the way which everyone can hear

book
vampires r Beautiful, age-old creatures that evolved alongside humans. Pale skinned and incredibly strong. If a Vampire feeds on human blood their eyes are blood red normally and black when they are thirsty. Where as if a Vampire feeds on animal blood their eye colour normally is a golden butterscotch colour. Vampires can come out in the day though seem even more beautiful in the sunlight so they prefer to keep out of the public eye when the sun is out. This is why most vampires tend to live in the colder less sunny areas of the world. To become a vampire you must be bitten but left alive. It takes a lot of restrain for a vampire not to take all your blood whilst doing this. Once bitten it takes up to three days for the venom to spread. Time preiod depens on the closeness of the bite to the heart. During this three day period victims are often delirious and not many can remember much of their time except an extremely painful burning. NOTE: BECOMING A VAMPIRE DOES NOT MAKE YOU BEAUTIFUL, VAMPIRES OFTEN CHOOSE EXTRODINARY HUMANS AS THEIR COMPANIONS AS AN INSTINCT, VAMPIRISM JUST MAKES THIS BEAUTY MORE PRONOUNCED.
For the first year of a vampire's life they will be less pale and red-eyed. This is due to the human blood remaining in their veins. Due to the blood new vampires are incredibly strong but this does not mean they are any less thirsty. Vampires cannot have children.
 vampires hv Superior strength, attractive, speed, and senses including sight, hearing, and smell. Retractable fangs that allow them to bite humans or animals and feed on their blood.
some vampires could not lived in sunlight but some of them are not killed by sunlight. they can change colour of their eyes.they can read mind of any humans.

Powers and Abilities

Have extremely enhanced senses that include being able to smell humans and vampires over long distances, and the ability to see in pitch darkness.
    Have sharp, pointed, retractable teeth that emerge from their gums and extend beyond their human teeth
    Are immortal and unchanging.[1][2]
    Can infect others by feeding them their blood so that they turn into vampires themselves.
    If they have enough human blood, they can heal quickly from any wound besides amputation..

Vampires are said to have two natural enemies: werewolves and shape-shifters, to each of the creatures the other smells repulsive. These smells are too enhanced for a human sense of smell. Vampires are said to be stronger than shape-shifters, and can usually overpower them easily. In Quileute history, one lone vampire was able to kill two wolves at one time, and the same vampire can be killed by three or four wolves that hunted him another time, while the fourth managed to rip him apart.
If a vampire's mate is attacked or killed, then he or she will likely seek revenge, hunting down and killing the attacker.
They have no need for coffins; they do not sleep. they r the enmiys of warewolfs.

after reading this misha closed the book and start thinking about the boy. her mind was full of thoughts and her thoughts disturbed by piya
piya- misha kya tum bhi bahi soch rahi ho jo main soch rahi hoon. i mean that boy was same as this book mentioned about vampires. his speed was supernatural and he was also attractive. his strenth was amazing. he also killed that warewolf very easily.
misha- yes piya, main bhi jahi soch rahi hoon. its mean these books r real. supernatural exist. vampire, warewolfs omg. it means dad was right. pls piya tum sab vada karo ki yeh baat hamare bina kisi ko pta nahi chalegi. it will remain secret between us.
piya- yaa guys. hum phir vampires par resarch bhi karenge par kisi ko pta nahi chalna chahiye.
all boys and girls- promise, this will always remain secret between us.
piya- hey guys that boy talking about the warewolf in mount college. may be vampire bhi college me ho. so we hv to closed our mouth in front of everyone. and when we will meet anyone then we hv to divert our mind to another things so they cant read our mind.
misha- yaa guys, they can read mind and wo kahin bhi ho sakte hain. so we hv to carefull. now its too late, we should hv sleep.
then they all gone to their home.

in deep forest

a man was talking with a boy and a woman.
man- thanks my son. u hv proved that u r a good son. i m proud of u.
hasina- chand today i m very happy. and i hv already manage everything so we can shift in city with the name of raichand. now we dont hv need to change our plan. we can go ahead with ur plan.
chand- yes hasina and abhay u hv to take admission in mount college. as u told me that some warewolfs also studied in mount college, so it will be easy for us to find their identity.
abhay- ok dad.
chand- abhay one more thing, u hv to hide ur powers from humans. u cant use ur power front of them.
abhay- pls dad, i dont want to talk about this topic.
chand- abhay..
but abhay cut the chands line and said" dad i hv to go now." and he went from their in his super speed.
hasina- shodo chand, wo nahi badlne wala. now we hv to go in our house tonight. lets go
they both goes from their.

in deep dark forest of dehradoon

a boy was standing near a grave with tears in his eyes but thats not the tear of water. they were the tears af blood,  the red blood. he was standing front of grave from 2 hrs like a statue. then he touched the grave with his hand. his eyes were fixed on the front of the grave where a name was written. he speak in low voice " mathili ". yes the name written on the grave was mathili. a name which was everything for him. in his past only this was the name which always made him happy. this was a name of that special person which was his life. that was the name of a person which always make feel him special person on earth. but in present, this name give him pain, make him feel helpless and always remind him that he is living a monster life today. yes she was mathili, his love, his life. the name of her give him pain today, it dont means that she betroyed him. she loved him more than her life.but fate betroyed them. one was dead long time ago and another was living a life of monster. both gives their life for their beloved. they chose death to save each other but they both failed and died. one person mean mathili  remain the history in books but where is another, nobody knows about him. his body was missing. the person changed his name when he become monster. today her abhyendra become abhay. yes the abhay , son of chand and hasina. everything changed after that fatefull night but one thing did not changed, love. his love for mathili. he do not move on in his life. he didnot forget his life mathili. he is waiting for her. he has hope that one day his mathili will come back for him.
abhay's body was shivering due to pain. his pain was increasing as the time passing. he fell down on his knees and shout in pain" mathili ,,,,,". and his voice broken. he again speak in his broken voice " mathili pls come back, pls for me. for ur abheyender. u promised me mathiliy that u will not be live me alone but see today ur abheyender is alone. pls mathili come back. i cant live without u." then he standup and start runing. he was shouting the name of mathili. as the time passed with passed night his voice lost in the deep forests.

next day, mount college

piya, misha  and all the gang was sitting in canteen. they were talking about the drama.
piya- toh iss baar juliet ka role kon karne wala hai?
panchi- no piya, iss baar hum romeo- juliet nahi balki kush aur karne ki soch rahe hain.
danish- yaa guys, i think we should hv play drama on the "princes of pander." my dad told me that she give her klife for his love.
panchi- yaa danish but we only know thai she given her life for his love. we do not know the exact story of princess of pander.
piya- hey i can help u. dad always talked about her.
panchi- ok tell us something about her,
piya- her name was mathili and she was very beautiful. her father always feel proud that he hade  a beautigul doughter. many prince come for marrige with her but she refused to everyone becuse she already loved someone. his name was abheyndra and he was the son of servent of the king. his mother and father died when he was little and king kept abheyndra with him as his servant. but he fell in love with mathili and  mathili always loved him from his childhood. but when day, a person told to king about their love. king become angry and for his raputation he burned alive both abheyndra and mathili with fire. mathilie's body was found but abheyndra's body was lost. nobody knows where his body gone.
 this was the painfull story of mathili and her love abheyndra.
misha- omg, how a father can be so cruel. for his fake raputation he burned his doughter and her love.
panchi- that king was so cruel. but guys what happen with the body of abheyndra.
kabir- may be the animales take their body like tiger or other animales.
piya- yaa u r right kabir and why u r looked pale.
kabir- yaar piya i m thinking about that king. how a person can do this with his own blood.
panchi- its ok kabir, we can understand ur feeling but it was past and we hv to prepare this play tomarrow. so guys be ready.
then all gang about to go when they turned to direction of the college gate. ablack bmw car entered into the college and stoped at some distance from them. then a boy come out from that car. he was looking hansome with his intire black clothes. he start walking toward the principle's office. all the girls were drolling over him but he avoided them and keep walking. but one boy come and block his way. then 7-8 more boys come.
abhay- say what u wanted to say me and then left, i also hv to go in principle's office.
boy- attitude? lets se how much time this attitude stayed with u.
abhay- u blocked my way just for measure my attitude. u r madd and also brainless. but i hv not time to show u my attitude so just left from my way.
boy- how dare u to talk with me like that. i will break ur teeth.
saying this he about to punch on abhay's mouth but abhay punched his mouth before he punched. the boy fell  to the ground. the other boys also come and attacked on abhay but abhay kicked them one by one. the boys felled on ground and their mouth were bleeding. then abhay turn to principle's office and start walking.
misha- omg, but a boy yaar. he is hero. u see how he punched and kicked them. jay's gang is on ground. ha ha ha
piya- mishu stop laughing like the idiots.
kabir- but misha agar jay bhi jaha hota and wo bhi maar khata toh bahut mazza ata. this boy is realy amazing. now this boy can defeat that bloody jay. it will be fun to see jay's reaction when he saw them like this.
panchi- guys bahut ho gya, now go. we hv to go classes.

recap- abhay saw piya and his reaction...

--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG:-D Wow:-D:-D What an Amazing update yaar:-):-):-):-) hayeee Loved Abhay's attitude:-) Loved it:-) waiting 4 next part:-):-):-)
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow it's amazing 
I just read all four chappies 
Thanks for pm 
Update soon
barki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow eksath do do update good for us thank you😊👏
glmorous_diva thumbnail