Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice concept dear...continue soon...will be waiting for your pm...
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow interesting cs and prologue... i love the prologue... plz update soon... and and and pm me...
My_loveis_gone thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

chapter 1 = unbelievable

a boy and girl lost in the forest and they do not able to find the right way. they were come in jungle for reserch about the supernatural which they heard from the peoples of dehradoon. they do not belive in supernatural things so for the proof they r come here for some resarch. ther were come in the morning but they lost in forest. now the time is 09;00 pm. they had already called their parents and their parents are also tried to find them.

boy- misha maine tumse kaha tha ki hume jungle me nahi jana chahiye but tumne meri baat nahi suni. ab dekho we r lost.

misha- chill dude, why r u tensed. we informed our parents and they r also finding us so just chil. baise be hum jaha par supernatural par resarch karne aaye the but all in vain. je sab bakwas hai kyonki agar koi supernatural chiz hoti to aab tak hum us chiz ko dekh lete. so we rere right. in this world supernatural does not exit. now you see how i will making the fun of bimbo T. how she chalanged me thai i could not live in forest in night.

(in other side of forest)

some people r searching for something.
man- 6 hrs r passed now and we r not find them. je ladki bhi na muje pagal kar degi ek din. imain janta hoon kabir ko bhi wahi lekar gai hogi apne sath. ek baar muje mill jaye then u see what i do.

another man- arnab yaar itna gussa kyon kar rahe ho. bachi hai wo and we r here to find them. nothing will happend. baise bhi jahan par kush nahi hai wo to dehradoon walon ne waise hi afwah fella di hai ki jungle me supernatural chize hain.

arnab (thinking)- main tumhe kaise batao ki jaha par sachmuch esi chize hain jinhe maine bachpan me dekha hai. wo log black kapde pahine huye. wo darinde jinhe main aaj tak nahi bula paya hoon. maine kisi ko nahi bataya kyonki koi meri baat ka yakeen nahi karega par main janta hoon ki yeh sach hai.

(a ploce inspector come)

police ins- mr. dobreal and mr. rathore ,we found their location. in 2 hrs they will be with us so just chill.

SCENE SHIFTED TO MISHA AND KABIR

misha recived the call and afer that she become happy

kabir- what happend?

misha- da found us and they will come here in 2hrs. so we have to stay here while they will be here.

kabir- misha aaj to bach gaye yaar main toh dar hi gya tha ki kahin hume puri raat jungle me na bitani pade

(then they heard a scream. a man's scream. first they affraid but then they decided to go their and see the man. they went in the direction of scream. after sometime they saw a man about 33 year old was lying on the land. he seeems lifeless. he was in black clothes. they decided to go their for his help but then they feel like the havy wind is coming their. they hides behind the tree and see in the direction of wind. mishika(misha and kabir) saw their a boy and a woman coming from the direction of wind. ther r runing just like wind. they come their within seconds and stood near the place where the man is lying. they both r also in black clothes. mishika can not been saw the face of boy and womain becuse they come just like wind and stood in that way mishika can only see their back. then boy speak

boy- mom, wahi hua jiska dar tha. dad par warewolfs ne hmla kia hai.

woman- (with horrified, angry and tensed expressions) what? how can be this. warewolfs wo bhi jahan. no ways that cuold not happend. son we have to save him pls say what can we do.

boy- mom if we want to save dad then their is a solution. we have to found the warewolf and take a drop of his blood in 27 days. 

woman-we dont know about warewolfs identity. how we can found them

boy- we have to mom. i will found the warewolf. dont take tention mom. nothing will happen to dad. i will save him. but now we have to take dad's body at home.

the boy and woman take the body of man from their with their speed and left their a confused and feared misha and kabir.

misha- what is this dude? we have seen the face of man but could not seen the boy and woman. who were they and what about they talking? warewolf in this forest? how this is possible? i m confused now. it means the people of dehradoon were right. lets go kabir hume yaha se chalna chahiye. iss jungle me sach much kush gadbad hai.

kabir- yes you r right we have to go from here. we will found this letter but now we should have leave from here. we should have go that place where our parents tell us to stay. lets go.

they go from their with many question in their minds. after some wait their parents come and take them from forest.kabir and misha are both in their rooms thinking about the incident. they both decided that they would not tell to anyone about this incident. but they only tell this to their gang. they both r thinking same about that tatto which they saw on boy's back.
flashback-
woman- son ur dad's clothes r tored and we have to cover these wounds to decrease the smell of his blood so the warewolfs could not found our home.
then boy take off his shirt and cover the man's wound but mishika seen the tatto on his back.
flashback end-
then both r sleep in their rooms.

frnds aaj ke liye itna hi so pls coment about this and also like this post. i know this post is small but next post will be long.  
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
thnx for pm..
trishnawaliya thumbnail
abhi tak abhay pia se nahi mila... wase its nice track u knw is pas kisi ne proper story nahi banyi abhi tak but its gud dat u are doing by d way m excited 4 pia and abhay's meeting, sid entry in story
barki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow๐Ÿ‘ very interesting story mishka jis tarah se darre na mujhe laga main bhi unke sath hoo๐Ÿ˜†
trishnawaliya thumbnail
hey if u want to read old ff then go through media centre or abhiya ff suckers corner
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update conyinu soon๐Ÿ˜›
--Aaliyah-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update ! Continue soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing start