Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes she was supposed to exit now but it is a leap promo so I guess somewhere in the next ten years...Ekta convinced her and she lept back onto the KHTV show. Leaping can be 2 ways says Ekta Leap Ji. Who said leaping can be one way? 

BTW...writing this in total jest...Right now looks like no one knows who is leaping in which direction...Kya pata...Pradeep bhaisaab may also leap back from the nether world in the future...Hell is not an easy place to live...heaven toh he wouldnt have gone for sure...
Edited by aa07 - 11 years ago
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa07

Yes she was supposed to exit now but it is a leap promo so I guess somewhere in the next ten years...Ekta convinced her and she lept back onto the KHTV show. Leaping can be 2 ways says Ekta Leap Ji. Who said leaping can be one way? 

BTW...writing this in total jest...Right now looks like no one knows who is leaping in which direction...Kya pata...Pradeep bhaisaab may also leap back from the nether world in the future...Hell is not an easy place to live...heaven toh he wouldnt have gone for sure...

Your back with an other funny post 🤣
monarainna thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa07

@ bold🤣🤣 surely i think everybody in the forum out of frustration has started cracking jokes...

but seriously what on earth and mars are they throwing all this crap for the viewers❓

kute koh bhi unfresh food nahi dete...yeh konsa entertainment ke name pe stale funda thop rahe?!?