Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MSluvsSI

edit at pg.1 sry was unable to resist when it comes to monaya :P sry for boring you <3 Thanks <3

amazingg posttt👏👏beautifully written😳
-Marie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SM_317

amazingg posttt👏👏beautifully written😳

aww😃 thank you so much😳
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MSluvsSI

hahahah APi i had thought to write seprately before this post but now as got the post so thought to write down here wasey bhe sb bht bore hon ge parh k mera post😆

DO U REALLY THINK SO😕...HUM AUR MONAYA POST SE BORE N THAT TOO,WRITTEN BY MY Marie😛..oye Januable Monaya..sweetie,it's ur post(so wonderful),so,what's ur take?? Edited by pakpearl - 11 years ago
BalamPichkari- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaNia_1

Thanks for the PM. You have said it all, dear. Will be grateful to MJHT for giving us SaJan. A beautiful love story with an ending that is still so fresh in my memory. SaJan wedding, what we always wanted, so special for us.

About MoNaya... what can I say, but this... that may the best life has to offer be theirs, success, happiness and a lifetime of being together.

Thank you for your comment! And I agree. Without MoNaya, SaJan would NEVER have been the same. It's them that created that magic.

Amen to that. I just want them to get married already! lol. I had a fantasy that Mohit proposed to Sanaya when they were out of Mumbai a few days ago, enjoying 'cosy moments' ☺️😆
BalamPichkari- thumbnail
MSluvsSI: Ofcourse you didnt bore me! Its not like my post was any shorter 😆 Such a beautiful post, I agree with each and every word. MoNaya are such a beautiful jodi, even I'm not some matchmaker. I dont sit there, hooking up reel jodis like other particular fans do 🥱. I find it extremely disrespectful. I loved SaJan as a jodi and MoNaya as a friendly jodi. But when they started giving out hints (valentines day segment, karva chaut segment) I knew there was more to it. They are lovely together, and I wish them nothing but the best. You have said everything, I dont know what else to add, but beautifully written dear :)
-Marie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Januable.MoNaya

MSluvsSI: Ofcourse you didnt bore me! Its not like my post was any shorter 😆 Such a beautiful post, I agree with each and every word. MoNaya are such a beautiful jodi, even I'm not some matchmaker. I dont sit there, hooking up reel jodis like other particular fans do 🥱. I find it extremely disrespectful. I loved SaJan as a jodi and MoNaya as a friendly jodi. But when they started giving out hints (valentines day segment, karva chaut segment) I knew there was more to it. They are lovely together, and I wish them nothing but the best. You have said everything, I dont know what else to add, but beautifully written dear :)

u can cal me kamoshi😳
Januable Monaya never get tired of talking about them..They deserve all praise ,love n respect from their fans❤️
Yah of course those hints n segments were extremly januable like our januables <3 still remember when sanaya said dat dy had expected some reaction from arjun but he said it was so obvious,dy already knew it 🤣so of course every sajan fan had some clue😳Sajan s fan specialty dey never disgrace their actors ❤️ 
Thanks to You  for the wonderful post  <3 <3 Cant stop praising our monaya 😳
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank you my dear... u said it all.. during MJHT days i had always wished that they were a real life couple too... and when it happened they gave me so much happiness with the news... i was thrilled and excited... now i want them to get married as soon as they can... i wud love to see them as husband and wife :)
BalamPichkari- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiii

thank you my dear... u said it all.. during MJHT days i had always wished that they were a real life couple too... and when it happened they gave me so much happiness with the news... i was thrilled and excited... now i want them to get married as soon as they can... i wud love to see them as husband and wife :)

OMG I know! Sanaya has her breaks, imagine them getting married in a few months!  I woudl just love that. They are really beautiful together ❤️
Shreya30456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mohit n Sanaya are the cutest n januable couple want them together in any other show luv them
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
when ever i saw sanaya oh man she is epitome of beauty she is gorgeous woman n i wish all  happiness to her n a wonderful caring husband for her😳